Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:58:37 AM

^I am an SDC investor, and I do respect the developer. I look forward to seeing the whitepaper and hearing some expert analysis on the tech.

To Robinson5, do your own research, all the answers you seek are buried in page after page of Troll posts.

For the betterment of the SDC Community and the coin it would be best for one or a few
with the most knowledge and available facts to put together a post explaining
how things went down and what SDC is all about.

I just had someone PM me they decided to diversify so SDC just lost a really good friend, well half way anyway.
BUT how many others will leave and not buy as much etc that you will Never Hear About?

Just my 2-cents...

Just about every coin community has people that troll it for whatever reason - and similarly has people in it that troll other communities.  It's sad, but it is what it is.  Everyone thinks they are in the right and it is pointless to discuss.  It *certainly* doesn't need to be recapped in the title page of the announcement to satisfy people's desire for drama.

SDC is about the tech.  That tech is pretty well summarized in the announcement, with people answering questions in great detail in just the last 5 pages of this thread along with many detailed posts over at http://shadowtalk.org/

So nobody misunderstands:
In no way does it make sense to rehash old issues in a p$*#@*(g match kind of way.

I'm looking at it from my personal standpoint.
I've been buying on the dips for two reasons.

1-A recommendation.
2-The tech

Problem is I do not understand the tech and would like to know more
without running through 10 pages and trying to piece it all together.
I do not have the time right now.
Especially the next two weeks.

My response was in concern for what I saw posted is all.
I don't know the history and frankly don't care.

I want to know and understand the tech without the fud even being brought into it.

And Thanks for those that just filled my order.
 Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:03:13 AM

HTML5 wallet issue report: Transactions tab does not show any SDC received in wallet during wallet session. Only when restarting the wallet will these deposits show. The more I use the wallet, the more issues I find tbh, in terms of functionality and in terms of interface. It looks nice and sexy but it still needs work. I don't like unfinished work, it makes my feet tingly. I'm assuming this is still a work in progress.

I'd just like to see it available on Linux. (haven't been able to use it yet)

The HTML5 wallet requires a couple of extra packages: libqt5webkit5-dev and qt5-default. It's working fine for me in Ubuntu 14.04 with those installed.

Should've really put that in the OP, will get it added tomorrow.

If I install those packages then compile the source from github, the html5 wallet will be available in the src directory?
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:17:52 AM

HTML5 wallet issue report: Transactions tab does not show any SDC received in wallet during wallet session. Only when restarting the wallet will these deposits show. The more I use the wallet, the more issues I find tbh, in terms of functionality and in terms of interface. It looks nice and sexy but it still needs work. I don't like unfinished work, it makes my feet tingly. I'm assuming this is still a work in progress.

I'd just like to see it available on Linux. (haven't been able to use it yet)

The HTML5 wallet requires a couple of extra packages: libqt5webkit5-dev and qt5-default. It's working fine for me in Ubuntu 14.04 with those installed.

Should've really put that in the OP, will get it added tomorrow.

If I install those packages then compile the source from github, the html5 wallet will be available in the src directory?

No he misunderstood what you were saying. There is no open source yet for html5 and wont be until sdc gets the recognition it deserves and is not washed away in a sea of garbage clones and their toxic communities.
I'm all for open source but we are in an environment that unfortunately does not respect original devs and the projects the real innovation stemmed from. So expect it to be a few months maybe even one, before you can compile it. Until then if you don't feel comfortable then i'm sorry but i have to agree that a delay is better for its future funding right now at least until zk and its complete package shakes up this industry. I want to see this all open source within a few months. I'd like nothing more then to see it open source now tbh, in fact i'm even considering fighting for it but i really would like dev recognition first so vc will know where to come for real dev talent. And the devs and community here deserve that.
UNO_owner

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:19:31 AM

^I am an SDC investor, and I do respect the developer. I look forward to seeing the whitepaper and hearing some expert analysis on the tech.

To Robinson5, do your own research, all the answers you seek are buried in page after page of Troll posts.

For the betterment of the SDC Community and the coin it would be best for one or a few

I just had someone PM me they decided to diversify so SDC just lost a really good friend, well half way anyway.
BUT how many others will leave and not buy as much etc that you will Never Hear About?

Just my 2-cents...

Just about every coin community has people that troll it for whatever reason - and similarly has people in it that troll other communities.  It's sad, but it is what it is.  Everyone thinks they are in the right and it is pointless to discuss.  It *certainly* doesn't need to be recapped in the title page of the announcement to satisfy people's desire for drama.

SDC is about the tech.  That tech is pretty well summarized in the announcement, with people answering questions in great detail in just the last 5 pages of this thread along with many detailed posts over at http://shadowtalk.org/

In no way does it make sense to rehash old issues in a p$*#@*(g match kind of way.

1-A recommendation.
2-The tech

I want to know and understand the tech without the fud even being brought into it.

Smiley

Oh, I  misunderstood you.  I thought you were requesting a recap of the troll wars.  The tech has been pretty well outlined in numerous posts on the last few pages and in the infographic on the announcement.  If you have specific questions that weren't answered I'm sure someone will be happy to address them here, in irc, or on http://shadowtalk.org/

As far as having a cohesive explanation, I agree and it will be done.  The point is that they are trying to get this thing finalized and off testnet so they can release the whitepaper with that includes the results.  This whitepaper will be the cohesive explanation we are all waiting for.

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:46:32 AM

Just my 2-cents...

1-A recommendation.
2-The tech

Smiley

Oh, I  misunderstood you.  I thought you were requesting a recap of the troll wars.  The tech has been pretty well outlined in numerous posts on the last few pages and in the infographic on the announcement.  If you have specific questions that weren't answered I'm sure someone will be happy to address them here, in irc, or on http://shadowtalk.org/

As far as having a cohesive explanation, I agree and it will be done.  The point is that they are trying to get this thing finalized and off testnet so they can release the whitepaper with that includes the results.  This whitepaper will be the cohesive explanation we are all waiting for.

Excellent!
Thanks for the info and link.

objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:12:03 AM

how much long the hype going to last about this zerocoin zk? i heard it's been on testnet for months already. wait till the whales dumping all their coins then the new round of bagholders come?  Cry
it's seem this zerocoin zk hype going to take forever. oh, one more question, what is the different between shadowcash zerocoin zk and monero zk?

monero does not have ZK. Shadowcash does not use zerocoin. Seriously does no one read anything?

crytonote ring signatures is zero knowledge(zk). boolbery and monero have this.

So, if Monero and Boolbery already have zero knowledge (zk), what makes SDC's upcoming release so groundbreaking?  Huh

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:18:06 AM

how much long the hype going to last about this zerocoin zk? i heard it's been on testnet for months already. wait till the whales dumping all their coins then the new round of bagholders come?  Cry
it's seem this zerocoin zk hype going to take forever. oh, one more question, what is the different between shadowcash zerocoin zk and monero zk?

monero does not have ZK. Shadowcash does not use zerocoin. Seriously does no one read anything?

So, if Monero and Boolbery already have zero knowledge (zk), what makes SDC's upcoming release so groundbreaking?  Huh

Why are you three back here trolling a real project? Its individuals you are angry at, not this project.

You're pathetic criminals of the highest level.
You are no better then the governments we hate so much and the media landscape who is drenching us in misinformation.
You want to misinform people in hope to turn them away form this project but you are basically misinforming people in general. This project or
not, thats what you're doing and its a trait of a criminal on the highest level; out to deceive people.

deceive=deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

They all have "witness indistinguishable" schemes they are not proper Zero knowledge. Hense the excitement and heavy skepticism here durr, hell, its even why you kids are here too!
objectofawareness

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:22:40 AM

So, if Monero and Boolbery already have zero knowledge (zk), what makes SDC's upcoming release so groundbreaking?  Huh

Why are you three back here trolling a real project? Its individuals you are angry at, not this project.

You are no better then the governments we hate so much and the media landscape who is drenching us in misinformation.
You want to misinform people in hope to turn them away form this project but you are basically misinforming people in general. This project or
not, thats what you're doing and its a trait of a criminal on the highest level; out to deceive people.

deceive=deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

Can you please just answer the question, instead of attacking?  Undecided Is this a toxic community?

We should be able to talk tech without being attacked.  Undecided

objectofawareness

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:25:28 AM

I'll ask again.

If Monero and Boolberry already have zero knowledge (zk). What is so groundbreaking about this (supposed) up and coming release?  Huh

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:28:34 AM

Can you please just answer the question, instead of attacking?  Undecided Is this a toxic community?

We should be able to talk tech without being attacked.  Undecided

Don't take some moral high ground with me. I do know who you are, i do remember the noob bashing i received from you because you didn't understand the technical points i was bringing up with regards to the vaporware hondo at xst was trying to push onto you. You didnt understand them then and youw ont understand this now. I did however answer your question, you just weirdly decided to remove it form my quote!

They all have "witness indistinguishable" schemes they are not proper Zero knowledge. Hense the excitement and heavy skepticism here durr, hell, its even why you kids are here too!
objectofawareness

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:29:05 AM

Can you elaborate on this?

I hold SDC. I'm just trying to understand the tech and why this is better than the CryptoNote coins.

thanks for your time
objectofawareness

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:37:03 AM

how much long the hype going to last about this zerocoin zk? i heard it's been on testnet for months already. wait till the whales dumping all their coins then the new round of bagholders come?  Cry

So, if Monero and Boolbery already have zero knowledge (zk), what makes SDC's upcoming release so groundbreaking?  Huh

Can you please just answer the question, instead of attacking?  Undecided Is this a toxic community?

We should be able to talk tech without being attacked.  Undecided

Don't take some moral high ground with me. I do know who you are, i do remember the noob bashing i received from you because you didn't understand the technical points i was bringing up with regards to the vaporware hondo at xst was trying to push onto you. You didnt understand them then and youw ont understand this now. I did however answer your question, you just weirdly decided to remove it form my quote!

No need to get emotional and personal LongAndShort. I'm only looking for innovation within crypto. I felt that XST was promising something innovative at the time. If a coin claims to have "ground breaking" features. I'm going to want to understand what sets it apart from the herd.

thanks
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:38:52 AM

I hold SDC. I'm just trying to understand the tech and why this is better than the CryptoNote coins.

thanks for your time
Search the term "one-time" "witness indistinguishable" I don't have time for you and never will. Call it what you want, you always were and always will be a problem to everyone around you.
You have spent months abusing this communities every action now you want us to be polite and help you. move along kid!

Shadows system is not sending the whole ring signature its sending a proof. Its all extremely different where one does not scale well and Shadow will which is the desired effect short and long term. I'm not really your biggest fan i despise your very existence. I would rather the precious air you breath to float out of the ozone hole. You don't understand any of this and never will, your intent is clear and if you push me i will prove it. Please feel free to check into a hospital, you are a sick individual that may just hurt innocent people one day because of the things you seem to get off on. Again don't pretend to be interested. Its too late to be polite and pretend, you have done your dash with this community forever and have done your dash with me. If you really want to know. The information is out there you just have to get off your ass and learn it.
objectofawareness

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:49:11 AM

how much long the hype going to last about this zerocoin zk? i heard it's been on testnet for months already. wait till the whales dumping all their coins then the new round of bagholders come?  Cry

thanks for your time

Shadows system is not sending the whole ring signature its sending a proof. Its all extremely different where one does not scale well and Shadow will which is the desired effect short and long term. I'm not really your biggest fan i despise your very existence. I would rather the precious air you breath to float out of the ozone hole. You don't understand any of this and never will, your intent is clear and if you push me i will prove it. Please feel free to check into a hospital, you are a sick individual that may just hurt innocent people one day because of the things you seem to get off on. Again don't pretend to be interested. Its too late to be polite and pretend, you have done your dash with this community forever and have done your dash with me. If you really want to know. The information is out there you just have to get off your ass and learn it.

We'll just have to wait and see how this is all going to work out, once it finally get's released.  Wink

I'm sorry that you feel this way. I didn't realize that I have such an effect on you. :-O
You don't effect me enough to waste my time hating you.

Hopefully one day, you can work through these incredible anger issues that you have and live a happier life.  Wink Maybe even get a girlfriend (or boyfriend)...no judgment here my friend.  Wink

take care!  Cool
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:08:30 AM

Because you weirdly removed parts of my quote again.
Search the term "one-time" "witness indistinguishable" I don't have time for you and never will. Call it what you want, you always were and always will be a problem to everyone around you.
You have spent months abusing this communities every action now you want us to be polite and help you. move along kid!
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:16:09 AM

Let's see how fast the bot takes me out.

The cryptonote proofs are zero knowledge, witness indistinguishable. That's why they can be used for a cryptocurrency.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:25:35 AM

The cryptonote proofs are zero knowledge, witness indistinguishable. That's why they can be used for a cryptocurrency.

That post deleting bot is made for xst and xc/blocknet. Hense the name "XSTerminate" and the stealthcoin logo. It was made after i spent three days trying to tell you twits about hondos failed paper which he even thanks me for.. Talk about you twits not having a clue! It was made to hide that kind of technical scrutiny. You kids are off your heads i swear it. Its a fast track to the world we are working to release ourselves from!

Ugh, you can go take a hike too, i remember you from all the crap too child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness-indistinguishable_proof

tx42

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:32:58 AM

That bot is made for xst and xc/blocknet. Its a fast track to the world we are working to release ourselves from!

Ugh, you can go take a hike too, i remember you from all the crap too child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness-indistinguishable_proof

Thanks for the link. The cryptonote ring signature system fits the definition.

drAGon925

Activity: 527

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:34:46 AM

Behind the good Shadow, there is always going to be a lot of fud
 Grin
tx42

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:36:15 AM

That post deleting bot is made for xst and xc/blocknet. Hense the name "XSTerminate" and the stealthcoin logo. It was made after i spent three days trying to tell you twits about hondos failed paper which he even thanks me for.. Talk about you twits not having a clue! It was made to hide that kind of technical scrutiny. You kids are off your heads i swear it. Its a fast track to the world we are working to release ourselves from!

Look I know I'm going to get entered into the bot here if I press the issues. But it's clear that your claim that "the whole ring signature is not included in the transaction" relies on a zk-snark to get around the inclusion. The zk-snarks are still vaporware. They are vaporware for zerocoin and they are vaporware here.

So I ask you, what is the point of cloning cryptonote when there are already 3 in the top 100 coin market cap?

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: