Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG
Posted by MobyDick at 2017-04-19 00:08:50

So what do we do now? Get a wallet and save it there?

You can easy get on novaexchange. Is running a daily vote. If you guys can make a giveaway on bitcoingarden.org to pay people some coins to vote, in one week you are there. And after  you try to get on other exchanges. Just a thought! Good luck!
I'd be willing to run a voting giveaway using my app PromoPlugs if people are willing to donate towards funding the campaign =)
It'd look something like this: http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=178
I'd set up an action to vote on novaexchange, take a screenshot, and submit a link so that I can verify the vote occurred.

Will you accept payment as in BITS or only in BTC?
I'd accept payments in BITS, and pay out bounties in BITS =)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:53:31 PM

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

You can easy get on novaexchange. Is running a daily vote. If you guys can make a giveaway on bitcoingarden.org to pay people some coins to vote, in one week you are there. And after  you try to get on other exchanges. Just a thought! Good luck!
I'd be willing to run a voting giveaway using my app PromoPlugs if people are willing to donate towards funding the campaign =)
It'd look something like this: http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=178
I'd set up an action to vote on novaexchange, take a screenshot, and submit a link so that I can verify the vote occurred.

How much BITS you think is needed to list on novaexchange and bounties paid for voters?
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:31:10 PM

I believe it's time for re-branding. One of BitStar's key advantages is it's incredibly fast block times (and thus transaction speed). I suggest it could be re-branded to highlight this advantage. Also there's some confusion with it's abbreviation BITS since that's getting used to refer to fractions of Bitcoin. I have a suggestion on what to call it, but sent that directly to the developer.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:56:15 PM

So this is the reason for the dump and sudden drop in price. Then this needs to be added to another exchange dev. Or maybe a new update/ feature for price to recover.
ctenc001

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

How much BITS you think is needed to list on novaexchange and bounties paid for voters?
I'd say you'd have to set the bounty to at least 10 cent USD worth of Bits  per vote to get a large amount of votes from the campaign. More is better. Hard to say how much total votes would be needed as the winner varies each round.
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:19:20 PM

I'd say you'd have to set the bounty to at least 10 cent USD worth of Bits  per vote to get a large amount of votes from the campaign. More is better. Hard to say how much total votes would be needed as the winner varies each round.

@novaexchange you need 250 votes to get listed. When you hit that the coin is listed no mather how many coins are hiting this number.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
barcodeguy

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

I'd say you'd have to set the bounty to at least 10 cent USD worth of Bits  per vote to get a large amount of votes from the campaign. More is better. Hard to say how much total votes would be needed as the winner varies each round.

@novaexchange you need 250 votes to get listed. When you hit that the coin is listed no mather how many coins are hiting this number.

According to Nova's website we're already listed, or at least that's what it said when I tried to buy our way onto the exchange. I'm waiting to hear back from their support regarding what's up.

If I don't have to buy BITS onto the list and someone else did I have 183 points worth of their token for voting. If I do I only have a hundred or so votes worth. Someone in the community will need to pick up the remainder, or we do it the old fashioned way.

I'll let you all know when I find out about it's status.

If you lend on Poloniex try Pololen at http://PoloniexBitcoinLendingBot.com - the Windows based decentralized lending bot.
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:41:34 PM

According to Nova's website we're already listed, or at least that's what it said when I tried to buy our way onto the exchange. I'm waiting to hear back from their support regarding what's up.

If I don't have to buy BITS onto the list and someone else did I have 183 points worth of their token for voting. If I do I only have a hundred or so votes worth. Someone in the community will need to pick up the remainder, or we do it the old fashioned way.

Thank you for that. I registered and didn't see BITS on there for voting or on the exchange, so we definitely need to know what's up.
barcodeguy

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:57:52 PM

Thank you for that. I registered and didn't see BITS on there for voting or on the exchange, so we definitely need to know what's up.

Quite welcome Quadra. I've got to say Nova doesn't seem to be a bad little exchange. I've posted a few bids and it seems to function well. Hopefully their support is quick with a response.

If you lend on Poloniex try Pololen at http://PoloniexBitcoinLendingBot.com - the Windows based decentralized lending bot.
ctenc001

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 11:45:08 PM

Your right, was thinking of a different exchanges process..
Anyways my offer still stands, always looking to help =)
Could start at 10 cent worth of Bits and adjust accordingly until the 250 quota is met.
wsmolive

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:46:47 AM

We should consider a return to Bittrex too. They delisted BITS for lack of trading volume (that's all they care about), because the trading volume was all moving to Polo (ironically). If we get delisted on Polo though, all the trade volume could go back to Bittrex. I'd prefer we stay on Polo, but if that's not possible then Bittrex may open up again. I also think we should try to get on Cryptopia though. Need a backup plan. With the removal of older projects, it seems like there is a business opportunity here for another exchange. The Polo/Bittrex stranglehold on the markets is bad. We need Instadex ASAP.

I agree with you!!FIRST,we try our best to stay POLO,  if it doesnt work, try to back to BITTREX, .  SECOND, we should find some other exchange platform. 
  If there anything i can do ,just let me know.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:31:30 AM

Nom nom nom, expanding my bag at fire sale prices.

When is wallet beta ready for testing?
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 06:59:45 AM

New fast start pack uploading now
Beta wallet should be in the next day or so, will make it open beta now after all this

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mark81

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:38:30 AM

Beta wallet should be in the next day or so, will make it open beta now after all this

Thank you for news,  please check Snet bitstar slack channel.
Babad00k

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:42:09 AM

Great! Let us know when its available Smiley

Whats your comment on the other issues?
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:09:09 AM

Great! Let us know when its available Smiley

Whats your comment on the other issues?

Which other issues

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:09:33 AM

What does everybody think about c-cex as an exchange? they have been around quite a while

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Babad00k

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:13:32 AM

What does everybody think about c-cex as an exchange? they have been around quite a while

The other issues - check the slack channel mark81 mentioned a few posts above. Primarily rebranding/launching, team effort of people involved to do some PR,Storytelling, update of Website (still shows all exchanges)... just to mention a few.

The more listings the merrier, no?
wsmolive

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:17:52 AM

I think Bitstar should added  more exchange platforms , not only one .
wsmolive

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

The other issues - check the slack channel mark81 mentioned a few posts above. Primarily rebranding/launching, team effort of people involved to do some PR,Storytelling, update of Website (still shows all exchanges)... just to mention a few.

The more listings the merrier, no?

It is quite a way.  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: