Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:17:58 AM

Typo.

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 02:53:51 PM

Should attach more information (Twitter, BitStar site and New Exchanges) to the Bits page on CoinMarketCap.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitstar/#BTC

See ya.

They have been messaged

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

Typo.

Not a typo, old info... But we'll be refreshing the OP soon

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:44:53 AM

Bitstar must be on Bittrex too

I agree, community should try and pay the fee, being on tier 1 exchange is essential, otherwise perception is bits is a shit coin
CULTFRANCE16

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:06:46 AM

Quote from: Bitstar_coin

Yes. A topic more organized would be good.

I agree. Good Exchanges bring confidence to investors. I really don't feel comfortable in small exchanges like Cryptopia and Nova Exchange.

wsmolive

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:51:33 AM

Bitstar must be on Bittrex too

I agree, community should try and pay the fee, being on tier 1 exchange is essential, otherwise perception is bits is a shit coin

I agree with you .If there some cost back to bittrex. I  WILL DONATE.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

Yes it would be good to get back onto Bittrex but if we go the pay route we are looking at 3btc to get on there again

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:10:03 PM

Thanks, tweeted this a couple of days ago too.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 08:04:19 AM

Please remember to remove your bits from Poloniex exchange asap.  You can now trade on Novaexchange and Cryptopia

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
RKS

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

BTC address: 17u5q3VJSVg9w9VPfE34th3mbTG4ngFEfS

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:06:48 AM

Quote from: Bitstar_coin

Yes. A topic more organized would be good.

I agree. Good Exchanges bring confidence to investors. I really don't feel comfortable in small exchanges like Cryptopia and Nova Exchange.

I deal mostly with Bittrex, Polo, & Kraken but think eventually Cryptopia will do ok. They have taken many surprise delisted coins fast giving coin holders at least a place to store them without having to download 15 wallets and I ve contact support and the issue was cleared up fast and by a real person and not a standard Yobit recorded message for example.

Bit off topic and would love to see BITS trade on Bittrex but happy that there was an easy and quick alternative. Good job.
Babad00k

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:39:13 AM

Yes it would be good to get back onto Bittrex but if we go the pay route we are looking at 3btc to get on there again

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

I dont think we are at this point now. We are on two exchanges, one has 0.08btc buy orders and the other one hasent even had a trade yet. I dont get why all you want is to be listed on a bizillion exchanges. If I was to be a new investor id wanna check out the coin first before i put money in it, which means ill check the website , the community, forum and social media channels, the whitepaper, the mission and USPs of the coin etc etc.

i.e. its not very encouraging for a new investor if the first link to download the Windows wallet is down and the faststartpack is almost a year old.

But hey, lets all ignore that and pay bittrex money to list us!! Go
nob0dy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:25:10 PM

I dont think we are at this point now. We are on two exchanges, one has 0.08btc buy orders and the other one hasent even had a trade yet. I dont get why all you want is to be listed on a bizillion exchanges. If I was to be a new investor id wanna check out the coin first before i put money in it, which means ill check the website , the community, forum and social media channels, the whitepaper, the mission and USPs of the coin etc etc.

i.e. its not very encouraging for a new investor if the first link to download the Windows wallet is down and the faststartpack is almost a year old.

True! Where is the roadmap etc.?

and there is here & in Slack all the time talk about a bitstarcoin team. Who is that team? @ the moment it looks like there is one busy dev, who doesnt want to get help, other than money, from the community. why?
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 05:25:04 PM

True! Where is the roadmap etc.?

and there is here & in Slack all the time talk about a bitstarcoin team. Who is that team? @ the moment it looks like there is one busy dev, who doesnt want to get help, other than money, from the community. why?

There are more than one of us working on different parts, but we all have jobs to do so limited time.  We have never asked for money and not had any sent, some people may have offered it.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:51:08 AM

Unconstructive criticism and complaints that this project is not doing enough to raise the market price are being deleted for the unhelpful self-serving gripes that they are. Bitstar has never been a hyped project for the very reason that it simply produces false price gains and market pumps. Value will be brought to this coin in time through actual tangible purpose and use. If you wish to contribute your time and energy to helping run some of the anciliary social media and communication platforms, or can provide technical skills, then please say so, otherwise bitching at the dev is not going to achieve anything useful.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Babad00k

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

Unconstructive criticism and complaints that this project is not doing enough to raise the market price are being deleted for the unhelpful self-serving gripes that they are. Bitstar has never been a hyped project for the very reason that it simply produces false price gains and market pumps. Value will be brought to this coin in time through actual tangible purpose and use. If you wish to contribute your time and energy to helping run some of the anciliary social media and communication platforms, or can provide technical skills, then please say so, otherwise bitching at the dev is not going to achieve anything useful.

add: anything that you dont like to read will be deleted. Hella leader u are haha

sry, i stated facts, you made it personal. Very unprofessional.
toilet

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

add: anything that you dont like to read will be deleted. Hella leader u are haha

sry, i stated facts, you made it personal. Very unprofessional.

looks like someone got bored and created an alt account on these forums just to trash BITS. i wish i had time to waste like that, lmao

host of shitcoin talk
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

To be honest situation of bits ain´t best right now but things change over time in crypto. Longterm vision is only that can keep coin alive and dedicated actions of dev team.

Babad00k: You know some things that are coming by beeing on slack channel and heard them from directly from dev. You are frustrated probably loosing  your money and want to have fast actions to get your money back. What happened bits sucks, I lost value of over 20btc in bits. BUT I´m not complaining here. Things that dev was speaking on slack channel take time. Getting back to bittrex take time OR 3 btc of money. That is fact and we cant do anything now than wait to have some result. Also thing is that if we are getting back to bittrex we have to take everything from that as in PR. There are things coming out, best would be announce them when we get listed back. Otherwise we loose opportunity to get best of it.  So be helpful and don´t waste your energy to do harm project that is on it knees by bashing. BITS have had longterm vision from the beginning and has been very good store of value during these 3 years of its existing. If you want to blame someone go blame poloniex. With out them we would be fine.

Mark81, longterm Bitstar investor since year 2014
CULTFRANCE16

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:04:50 PM

NEOs is an example of "reboot" (Swap + Pos), it worked, just look at the graphs showing the value going up ...

The same can happen with Bits, everything will depend on the efforts of devs. Create a new topic, more organized, containing information such as roadMap, advantages of currency, current state of development of new wallet ... It certainly is a good start.  Smiley

I will be following the progress. Who knows BitStar becomes attractive for my group in the near future.

Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

We will be updating the Website and OP soon, we just want to get this new wallet out and running fine, the pre beta test threw up a issues staking and I'm sure you agree its best to get a working wallet out rather than rush and stall the chain.  This new wallet is also key to our upgrade path to PosV3 as we have totally changed the code base behind the coin but we wanted to keep our chain working so we don't have to do a coin swap like many other coins have had to. 

Once we release this first update, we will then publish a plan of action for the future, however we need have some discussions on PosV3 settings and if we want to change things like max coin.  We'll start this conversation after the update.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Mark81

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:22:56 PM

We will be updating the Website and OP soon, we just want to get this new wallet out and running fine, the pre beta test threw up a issues staking and I'm sure you agree its best to get a working wallet out rather than rush and stall the chain.  This new wallet is also key to our upgrade path to PosV3 as we have totally changed the code base behind the coin but we wanted to keep our chain working so we don't have to do a coin swap like many other coins have had to. 

Once we release this first update, we will then publish a plan of action for the future, however we need have some discussions on PosV3 settings and if we want to change things like max coin.  We'll start this conversation after the update.

Very good update, thanks!

This conversation of regarding POSV3 wallet is mainly of how stakers are rewarded in future.  Currently problem is that user can "cheat" by running wallet once a month to get rewards for their coins and close it after wallet has staked. This creates problem for network and block times become long and dont keep up with set block times. We have been now also running two years on 25% staking reward because of that. Batl wallet introduced this POS3V kind of staking already last year and now this will be implemented for new wallet after it succesfully has gone live on current network consensus. After that talks of how much per block of bits will stakers have is started.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: