Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:32:07 PM

260K at exchanges is peanuts.  Grin

Here is original forum for bitstar you should read it all: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574652.0
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:38:12 PM

260K at exchanges is peanuts.  Grin

Here is original forum for bitstar you should read it all: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574652.0

You will notice that link is also in the OP, we have nothing to hide, we just moved due to FUD posts from 2-3 users, recently including bigc1984
_theone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:53:29 PM

yeah me too, and its in the op. Roll Eyes

zzz
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:17:34 PM

This forum isn't being policed like it used to and I think it is leading to the need for self-policing with the use of moderated threads to cope with the unhinged and dysfunctional.

But, unlike scammy threads where the project tries to suppress genuine criticism, this thread is simply trying to cope with a few twats who are yet to mature sufficiently to understand the notions of responsibility and consequence. Their pointless posts are being kept in the 'bin' thread so that all users are able to see that the only thing being deleted from this discussion is idiocy.

Constructive criticism has always been welcome here as far as I have ever seen, not that there is much of a need for it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:03:51 PM

Error 524 again.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 04:43:38 PM

Error 524 again.

Thanks, fixed again.  Will look into it further now.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:16:01 PM

And the new the service I started yesterday that came from a few users idea is now live, we call it BitStart.

It is only a basic version for now, but we have also entered a project on there to create a full version that will allow users to post their own listings, offer perks, have a time out for funding and refund the donator if they do not make the deadline.

This will show you what we are currently working on, approximately what stage we're at with it and if you like the idea you can help fund it.  If we see an idea getting more funding, then we'll know we should push more of our time in that direction.

If you have any other ideas you would like to see added, please let us know.
tim14

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:43:34 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 07:55:31 PM by tim14

BitStart, I will definitely be using this feature.  Smiley

Edit > What about a "Target" box next to "Amount Donated & "Donations",
where the person can put their expected minimum to complete a project or service.

exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:43:48 PM

And the new the service I started yesterday that came from a few users idea is now live, we call it BitStart.

It is only a basic version for now, but we have also entered a project on there to create a full version that will allow users to post their own listings, offer perks, have a time out for funding and refund the donator if they do not make the deadline.

This will show you what we are currently working on, approximately what stage we're at with it and if you like the idea you can help fund it.  If we see an idea getting more funding, then we'll know we should push more of our time in that direction.

nice ! Smiley , what i was also originally thinking is allowing users to put up a project themselves (when it is verified by dev) and saying they need x coins for it , users are now able to send a certain amount of coins from wallet , coins will be released once the project is finished , if it is not finished within the time frame , coins go back to the wallets they were send from

that would give a lot of potential developers a chance to get paid a certain amount while giving funders safety about their coins

if some big developer decides he wants to get x % of the coin and then get x features in it to pump up the price he can do so and everyone wins

the same happened with btcd , started as an open source and then jl777 just got a high amounjt of coins and started developing
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:48:26 PM

nice , what i was also thinking is allowing users to put up a project themselves (when it is verified by dev) and saying they need x coins for it , users are now able to send a certain amount of coins from wallet , coins will be released once the project is finished , if it is not finished within the time frame , coins go back to the wallets they were send from

Yes, that is the plan for the "upgraded" version if enough people are interested.

Please note I will also take count of number of people sending donations as well as amount donated, so don't feel you have to donate a lot if you want to have your voice heard.
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:50:36 PM

nice job on the moderated forum.

people wasting their time will realize their time is truly wasted when their posts get deleted.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:51:26 PM

that would give a lot of potential developers a chance to get paid a certain amount while giving funders safety about their coins

if some big developer decides he wants to get x % of the coin and then get x features in it to pump up the price he can do so and everyone wins

the same happened with btcd , started as an open source and then jl777 just got a high amounjt of coins and started developing

Agreed and if there is demand for it or if there are any developers out there that would like to use this service straight away, please let us know and I'll start upgrading the feature asap.
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:51:34 PM

people wasting their time will realize their time is truly wasted when their posts get deleted.

I'm not sure if they are able to realize anything ;p

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:52:55 PM

nice , what i was also thinking is allowing users to put up a project themselves (when it is verified by dev) and saying they need x coins for it , users are now able to send a certain amount of coins from wallet , coins will be released once the project is finished , if it is not finished within the time frame , coins go back to the wallets they were send from

Yes, that is the plan for the "upgraded" version if enough people are interested.

Please note I will also take count of number of people sending donations as well as amount donated, so don't feel you have to donate a lot if you want to have your voice heard.

ah ok , i will definitely be donating even though it wont be too much since i didnt have many btc to beginn with and bought most my coins at +1k
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:55:02 PM

Thanks, I took a lot of time to decide that it was the best way to go as our good users were doing a great job of dealing and replying with the FUD, but I decided it wasn't fair on users to keep having to deal with it.  To keep it more open I also created a FUD dump thread.

Both original forum links and fud dump links are in the OP
Bitstar_coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:57:30 PM

ah ok , i will definitely be donating even though it wont be too much since i didnt have many btc to beginn with and bought most my coins at +1k

Not a problem and thank you for the idea.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:40:36 PM

That BitStart feature is a great idea and if community projects start popping in also, it could work like kickstarter but using crypto. Grin
One thing, I would like to see BTC donations as BITS donation would mean that you will have to sell the BITS to cash out / gain BTC.

InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:53:32 PM

Let's vote on the big project? What should we use our donation towards?

I really like the gambling script.
tim14

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:52:08 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 06:55:46 AM by tim14

@ Bitstar_coin

It looks like AllCrypt.com were on the old wallet version, no one notified them of latest wallet release.
The response I got is they are fixing it now. Could you please add them to the OP.

Here is the direct link to the Bits market.   https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=702
yangyu

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:34:04 AM

Fuck.Why don't the coin sent to my wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: