Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing  (Read 438030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:03:43 PM

api for richlist is complete or at least useable. we can see changes per address in realtime, see if the address stakes, track all in and outputs, track all transactions, etc. no external program like blockexplorer required. will be working on the site tomorrow. signing off.

Obviously you can create as many addresses in the wallet as you wish (though sadly not delete them - hey there's a feature idea!) so how do we know that several of these addresses aren't controlled by the same person?
tim14

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:46:31 PM

I've just had a user point out a new article on Bitstar: http://www.coinssource.com/bitstar-brings-local-bitcoins-the-wallet/

Thank you coinsource

A nice write up for Bitstar, considering beta was just released to public. Hopefully
in the near future we will see articles that consider the full list of in-wallet services.

Yes, it defiantly helps me feel I'm on the right track.  I've just spoken to another news place too, so hopefully more articles soon.

Good to hear. I am hoping jdebunt from cryptoarticles.com will have another look at Bitstar as well.
tim14

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:10:38 AM

api for richlist is complete or at least useable. we can see changes per address in realtime, see if the address stakes, track all in and outputs, track all transactions, etc. no external program like blockexplorer required. will be working on the site tomorrow. signing off.

Obviously you can create as many addresses in the wallet as you wish (though sadly not delete them - hey there's a feature idea!) so how do we know that several of these addresses aren't controlled by the same person?

Similar question along the same lines as QuadraQ's > Are you able to tag multiple exchange wallets from Bittrex & Poloniex?
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:12:20 AM

I've just had a user point out a new article on Bitstar: http://www.coinssource.com/bitstar-brings-local-bitcoins-the-wallet/

Thank you coinsource

A nice write up for Bitstar, considering beta was just released to public. Hopefully
in the near future we will see articles that consider the full list of in-wallet services.

Yes, it defiantly helps me feel I'm on the right track.  I've just spoken to another news place too, so hopefully more articles soon.

Good to hear. I am hoping jdebunt from cryptoarticles.com will have another look at Bitstar as well.

I did message him on here, but got no reply.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
thisisit

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:25:23 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 12:37:47 PM by thisisit

delete of addresses can be done using a simple select, and then delete button, display warning, confirm? delete. tag of addresses in same wallet could be done but requires blockchain change ( add uuid per wallet ), i think. think we shouldnt do the tag addresses from same wallet.

any coin that makes me a profit.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:43:53 PM

Well that was a really cool way for myself and Sic840 to test the trading system and the transaction completed with only a little typo noted as needing to be addressed. After rating the buyer, the system message is, "You have leave feedback for your trade", when it should say "You have left feedback for your trade".

The beta platform is filling out really nicely, but we still need people to play their part in using it and testing it and generally helping the dev know what might need adjusting.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 02:52:09 PM

Well that was a really cool way for myself and Sic840 to test the trading system and the transaction completed with only a little typo noted as needing to be addressed. After rating the buyer, the system message is, "You have leave feedback for your trade", when it should say "You have left feedback for your trade".

The beta platform is filling out really nicely, but we still need people to play their part in using it and testing it and generally helping the dev know what might need adjusting.

Thanks both, I've just fixed the typo.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Sic840

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:59:32 PM

The in wallet transaction is complete. Very impressed on how well it went. A cryptocoin article is on the way. This is going very good.
thisisit

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:52:20 PM

i made a v1 of the richlist. the bitstardude is going to include it soon into the wallet. its a v1. please provide me some suggestions on what you want to see more ( graphs, examples? ). it lags 5 blocks behind but shows updates to the richlist in realtime ( -5 blocks atm ). you are able to see outputs, the richlist and the +/- change in the address. Interesting is that the top 5 addresses all stake. so top 5 not exchange?

edit: i will set the percentage of completion to 70%.

Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 06:47:21 PM

Another article: http://247cryptonews.com/bitstar-now-can-trade-wallet-features/

And reddit thread http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2edq43/bitstar_now_you_can_trade_inwallet_and_more/

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tim14

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

New article looks good  Smiley

I got no reply from jdebunt as well here on bitcointalk/seems to prefer twitter.
I went ahead and sent jakiman a pm asking if he could help out.
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:07:41 PM

Also leave a Feedback regarding Bitstar , Share it & Earn Bitstars .

Its easy you just have to leave your address in your comment and you will recieve your #BITS in less then 24hours .
QuadraQ

Activity: 480

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:08:19 PM

delete of addresses can be done using a simple select, and then delete button, display warning, confirm? delete. tag of addresses in same wallet could be done but requires blockchain change ( add uuid per wallet ), i think. think we shouldnt do the tag addresses from same wallet.

I don't know what wallet you're using but this doesn't work. Selecting an address in Receive Coins tab and pressing delete does nothing.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 10:02:25 AM

New article just seen: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/bitstar-releases-peer-to-peer-fiat-exchange-beta-wallet

Thanks again cryptoarticles

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:12:04 AM

Hi , I just wrote with jl777 from nxt and bitcoin dark , he said he could develop something for bits on the future upgraded bitstart version if we coiuld get the coin using NXT Asset exchange using MGW    https://nxtforum.org/umgwc/umgw-clusters-distribution-and-supported-coins/   Smiley
thisisit

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:33:30 PM

Hi , I just wrote with jl777 from nxt and bitcoin dark , he said he could develop something for bits on the future upgraded bitstart version if we coiuld get the coin using NXT Asset exchange using MGW    https://nxtforum.org/umgwc/umgw-clusters-distribution-and-supported-coins/   Smiley

define "something"  Roll Eyes

Henrietta.UK

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:37:16 PM

Things are goes smoothly and i mine bitstar day by day!
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:42:47 PM

Hi , I just wrote with jl777 from nxt and bitcoin dark , he said he could develop something for bits on the future upgraded bitstart version if we coiuld get the coin using NXT Asset exchange using MGW    https://nxtforum.org/umgwc/umgw-clusters-distribution-and-supported-coins/   Smiley

Wow!
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:18:11 PM

Hi , I just wrote with jl777 from nxt and bitcoin dark , he said he could develop something for bits on the future upgraded bitstart version if we coiuld get the coin using NXT Asset exchange using MGW    https://nxtforum.org/umgwc/umgw-clusters-distribution-and-supported-coins/   Smiley

i guess whatever the comunity wants , he already showed that he is a very good coder.

to my question if he would develop something for bitstarcoin when we get it crowdfunded through bitstart he replied : 

if you get you coin using NXT Asset exchange using MGW, then it would be possible
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=4007.0
thisisit

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:05:02 PM

i guess whatever the comunity wants , he already showed that he is a very good coder.

to my question if he would develop something for bitstarcoin when we get it crowdfunded through bitstart he replied : 

if you get you coin using NXT Asset exchange using MGW, then it would be possible
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=4007.0

agree that he is a very good coder. i didnt start reading it yet but maybe you already know what needs to happen to get it on nxt asset exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: