Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:31:12 PM

It just doesn't sound very truthful at all. A pity that once again the cryptomarket goes to these lows again.

Please read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.msg9850242#msg9850242
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:38:16 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 10:06:01 PM by Netnox

Development Update

On behalf of the development team, I'd like to provide an update on our development plan to address feedbacks around Android release schedule as well as concerns around bootstrapping the initial user base -- which is the biggest challenge for any new social network.

While working on our iOS proof-of-concept version for Gems, we have kept evaluating different options for messaging infrastructure, including homegrown, open source and even commercial solutions. After much heated internal debate and evaluation (Surespot, Textsecure, Telegram), we ultimately decided to leverage Telegram's infrastructure given its open source nature, high level of encrption and relatively mature client app on iOS and Android that we can build on top of.  Most importantly, it allows Gems users to seamlessly interact with existing Telegram 50 million active users from day one.

With the messaging infrastructure resolved, the dev team can now focus completely on delivering our top priorities and Gem's key innovations - including:
- Built-in crypto wallet (which is going to be the first counterparty mobile wallet on the market)
- Reward and Airdrop system to reward users
- Anti-spam filters
- A powerful advertising platform

These building blocks togther form the attention based reward economy that Gems aims to build, and help users take back the social network. It also allow us to support both iOS and Android platform in a much more aggressive timeline.

Appreciate everyone's feedbacks so far, we've been listening closely and I hope you're excited as we are about the plan and solution to move forward.

Thanks for the update. I only see this solving the drawbacks and making it possible for features mentioned above to be released earlier aswell.

Android wallet came at a later date - Now Android & iOS will be released together.
Android users couldn't receive airdrops, only iOS users could - Now the airdrop is available for both Android and iOS users at the same time.
If the airdrop would have been extended to a later date for Android to be ready, another competitor could enter the field and do it earlier - With this update it will not be possible.
Gems innovative features would come at a later date - This way the team can release them sooner than they mentioned.
Gems didn't have the advantages of Telegram integration - Gems now has apart from all it's features also the advantages of Telegram integration.

Putting Gems in an even more superior position than it was. Great job!
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:43:35 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 09:57:25 PM by peled1986

It just doesn't sound very truthful at all. A pity that once again the cryptomarket goes to these lows again.

Please read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.msg9850242#msg9850242

That has nothing with what i'm saying! Would you guys answer with a coherent and TRUTHFUL answer?

My friends and I decided to invest in GEMS because we thought that it would be built from scracth (bait)

Once I invested, you changed it all to something I originally did not intend to invest in. (switch)

Please read: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bait-switch.asp

Social network is not a competition of simply technology, but offering innovative features and models that grow and retain users. Just like Uber or Lyft was never about how hard-core their technology is, Gems never intends and claim to be solving any byzantine-general problems or revolutionizing messaging infrastructure problems -- on the opposite, we think building truly valuable cryptocurrency app that're approachable to the general consumer is what lacks in this space. We are not and should not be shy about any approaches including leveraging existing infrastructure that could help us get to the market quickly and reach the most user base.

The decision to use Telegram is anything but change to the plan we communicated. We're still commited to bringing the crypto to the masses and let users take back their social network. Releasing iOS and Android crypto messaging app, delivering Crypto Ads platform (anti-spam filters/attention rewards economy model), and mobile counterparty wallet, these are innovations that no one in this space has done so far and takes significant development resource, I'd very much want our dev team to focus on these rather than to reinvent the wheels.

Hope that clarifies our thinking. Happy to answer any other questions.
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 09:59:50 PM

That has nothing with what i'm saying! Would you guys answer with a coherent and TRUTHFUL answer?

My friends and I decided to invest in GEMS because we thought that it would be built from scracth (bait)

Once I invested, you changed it all to something I originally did not intend to invest in. (switch)

Please read: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bait-switch.asp

Social network is not a competition of simply technology, but offering innovative features and models that grow and retain users. Just like Uber or Lyft was never about how hard-core their technology is, Gems never intends and claim to be solving any byzantine-general problems or revolutionizing messaging infrastructure problems -- on the opposite, we think building truly valuable cryptocurrency app that're approachable to the general consumer is what lacks in this space. We are not and should not be shy about any approaches including leveraging existing infrastructure that could help us get to the market quickly and reach the most user base.

The decision to use Telegram is anything but change to the plan we communicated. We're still commited to bringing the crypto to the masses and let users take back their social network. Releasing iOS and Android crypto messaging app, delivering Crypto Ads platform (anti-spam filters/attention rewards economy model), and mobile counterparty wallet, these are innovations that no one in this space has done so far and takes significant development resource, I'd very much want our dev team to focus on these rather than to reinvent the wheels.

Hope that clarifies our thinking. Happy to answer any other questions.

Thanks. Right decision. You should have done this earlier though. Never, ever reinvent the wheel.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
TomKoinify

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:32:09 PM

@ Taunshew

It's just an update, an extra feature which is pretty cool on the already innovative app. Gems own features will stay as it is and it will stay an app build on top of Bitcoin empowered by Counterparty. Telegram intergration just makes it even more versatile so even better than it is. Also besides that i makes it possible for both iOS and Android to be released at the same date, because Android was planned for a later date, by doing this the airdrop will be available for both operating systems at the same time why are you jealous. The code is build from scratch, adding extra features on top of it like this one is great. Your trust rating and post history shows you are wandering in this forum just to talk nonsense. You should just be ignored.

When it's built on top of Telegram

It's not build on top of telegram when he says that Countryparty is still be used just as in the original plan.

Please explain how Gems users will be able to message telegram users if it's not built on top of Telegram. Enlighten me.

It's build on top of Bitcoin empowered by Counterparty. So you are saying that it's not build on top of Bitcoin anymore?

Sure GEMZ the TOKEN is probably built on counterparty (if they don't go on and change that last minute). How about GEMS the messaging app - how can GEMS the messaging app chat with Telegram user's if it's not built on top of Telegram.

what is the benefit from a "from the scratch" app in comparison to an increased user base and sustaining momentum? There are hundreds new messaging apps comming out all the time. The innovation here is an economic one. I was arguing with the quite conservative fellow economic researchers in my institute today and could eventually even convince them (Economist researcher myself). Market forces will drive profits of companies (fb ect.) down. The only reason for the huge profits of existing companies is a technical barrier that was overcome with this concept and technology. So, who the fuck gives a shit on the tech behind a messaging app?

So basically,

GEMS admits they changed there whole concept AFTER receiving the 3000+BTC.

I'm not asking about the marketability of GEMS now.

Some of my friends invested in GEMS thinking they were going to get an app built from scratch.

I'd just like to make clear, we've raised 1,700BTC and GEMS has not received any of it. Again, the funds are locked until Gems team shows development progress on the vested milestone schedule.
rememberme

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 10:36:43 PM

Sad, oh well, atleast they tried. These unfortunate usual red flags are always seen on alt market. I rather stick to the most transparent dev teams and not the ones that switch up things after ipo smh.

Bitcoin and Crypto Mining Rigs https://www.minerigs.shop
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:52:29 PM

Sad, oh well, atleast they tried. These unfortunate usual red flags are always seen on alt market. I rather stick to the most transparent dev teams and not the ones that switch up things after ipo smh.

I invested with a bad feeling about the timeline. This change makes me feel much more comfortable with my investment. I interprete this as flexible adaption and the correction of a mistake.

This is cryptoland, red flags are what we see from the very start. If you find a dev team without seeing red flags than you are lost from the very beginning. Make your decision and see it unfold.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:40:40 PM

@ Taunshew

It's just an update, an extra feature which is pretty cool on the already innovative app. Gems own features will stay as it is and it will stay an app build on top of Bitcoin empowered by Counterparty. Telegram intergration just makes it even more versatile so even better than it is. Also besides that i makes it possible for both iOS and Android to be released at the same date, because Android was planned for a later date, by doing this the airdrop will be available for both operating systems at the same time why are you jealous. The code is build from scratch, adding extra features on top of it like this one is great. Your trust rating and post history shows you are wandering in this forum just to talk nonsense. You should just be ignored.

It's not build on top of telegram when he says that Countryparty is still be used just as in the original plan.

Please explain how Gems users will be able to message telegram users if it's not built on top of Telegram. Enlighten me.

It's build on top of Bitcoin empowered by Counterparty. So you are saying that it's not build on top of Bitcoin anymore?

Sure GEMZ the TOKEN is probably built on counterparty (if they don't go on and change that last minute). How about GEMS the messaging app - how can GEMS the messaging app chat with Telegram user's if it's not built on top of Telegram.

what is the benefit from a "from the scratch" app in comparison to an increased user base and sustaining momentum? There are hundreds new messaging apps comming out all the time. The innovation here is an economic one. I was arguing with the quite conservative fellow economic researchers in my institute today and could eventually even convince them (Economist researcher myself). Market forces will drive profits of companies (fb ect.) down. The only reason for the huge profits of existing companies is a technical barrier that was overcome with this concept and technology. So, who the fuck gives a shit on the tech behind a messaging app?

So basically,

Some of my friends invested in GEMS thinking they were going to get an app built from scratch.

I'd just like to make clear, we've raised 1,700BTC and GEMS has not received any of it. Again, the funds are locked until Gems team shows development progress on the vested milestone schedule.

Fair enough. So, are refunds available due to the change in the original investment prospectus?
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:53:06 PM

Android wallet came at a later date - Now Android & iOS will be released together.
Android users couldn't receive airdrops, only iOS users could - Now the airdrop is available for both Android and iOS users at the same time.
If the airdrop would have been extended to a later date for Android to be ready, another competitor could enter the field and do it earlier - With this update it will not be possible.
Gems innovative features would come at a later date - This way the team can release them sooner than they mentioned.
Gems didn't have the advantages of Telegram integration - Gems now has apart from all it's features also the advantages of Telegram integration.

Thanks for that very clear summary. Everyone complaining about being cheated should read the above list.
You're not being cheated, you're being given MORE value for your money. The Gems team just increased the chances of Gems becoming a succes TENFOLD.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:18:19 AM

Thanks for that very clear summary. Everyone complaining about being cheated should read the above list.
You're not being cheated, you're being given MORE value for your money. The Gems team just increased the chances of Gems becoming a succes TENFOLD.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
TomKoinify

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:23:53 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 01:02:11 AM by TomKoinify

@ Taunshew

So basically,

Fair enough. So, are refunds available due to the change in the original investment prospectus?

It's always a possibility if GEMS development team does not reach their milestones. Gems never claimed to "re-invent message infrastructure", that's not why Gems was founded. Their goal from Day 1 has been to bring crypto to a larger audience, which we feel is still being fulfilled.

As for the "built on bitcoin", nothing has changed. The built on bitcoin phrase always referred to the Counterparty integration (which is built on Bitcoin) -- none of that has changed. The GEMZ token is a public, locked asset on the Counterparty protocol that can be verified through the blockchain, nothing is changing. Telegram is a tool in a toolbox, not the whole toolbox.

This isn't changing their concept, it's using already proven and developed code for the messaging infrastructure, everything else needs to be made from scratch (built in wallet (which will be first mobile Counterparty wallet) reward & airdrop systems, anti-spam filters, the advertising platform, etc). There is a lot more to the project than just the core messaging protocol. The platform does not change, I don't know where that is coming from.

The money is held in a multi-signature account with Adam from Counterparty as a holder; Gems will not get their % of each milestone until Koinify + Adam agree that what Gems has delivered fulfills their goals. We work closely with the Gems team, and are making sure everything is inlign and transparent. We appreciate all feedback from the community, and you can always drop us a line at hello@koinify.com if you wish to discuss anything with team Koinify.

EDIT: For members who have not purchased into the crowd sale but are thinking of doing so, I highly suggest you to do your own research and come up with conclusions for yourself. The good posts, the bad posts, it dosen't matter -- please make an educated and informed decision before purchasing GEMZ on your own.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:29:19 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 12:44:12 AM by reRaise

So basically,

I have a hard time to believe you are invested because

• You are blatantly lying about 3000+btc being received. The correct amount is 1700 btc
    • The Gems team hasn't received any btc because the funds are stored in multi sig and they get paid on a milestone based vesting, meaning paid per development where Adam co-founder of Counterparty releases the funds
    • Nobody changed the whole concept, they have added an awesome feature which has solved the issues with the release of iOS and Android as well as the airdrop. See Netnox post how Gems actually nailed it with this update.

It seems like you as someone who have investment you didn't do much research at all or else you would know the points above.[/list]
    reRaise

Activity: 868
    Merit: 1000

View Profile
    December 16, 2014, 01:09:12 AM
    Last edit: December 16, 2014, 01:41:50 AM by reRaise

So basically,

I have a hard time to believe you are invested because

• you are blatantly lying about 3000+btc being received. The correct amount is 1700 btc
      • The Gems team hasn't received any btc because the funds are stored in multi sig and they get paid on a milestone based vesting, meaning paid per development where Adam co-founder of Counterparty releases the funds
      • Nobody changed the whole concept, they have added an awesome feature which has solved the issues with the release of iOS and Android as well as the airdrop. See Netnox post how Gems actually nailed it with this update.
      • It seems like you as someone who have investment you din't do much research at all or else you would know the points above
      [/list]

Ok my excuses..1700 BTC. I wasn't lying.. I got the number mixed up I don't sit here all day watching GEMS get more BTC

Once again, it's not a feature when it's a totally different platform they are now going to do.

It's not hard to understand they changed the whole concept half way... I don't think it's a very trust worthy thing to do.

I guess there idea behind the coin wasn't good enough... goes to show you, what might change now in the future?

Let's just be honest, it's unprofessional.

And now koinfy is talking about the advantages of changing a plan half way when people initially invested for one particular thing.

What's the point of multi sig and all that security when plans and promised things can change without our consent, the people who INVESTED!

Are you ThePiachu from reddit? You posted the Gems related blog a while ago on reddit and the same here aswell, i'm not saying you have bad intentions but you are trying to nitpick here. Like you said you haven't really followed Gems so it would be better to research more on it before making bold vague statements when they added an update which actually boosts Gems even more than before if you see what this update has solved. Those who have followed Gems from the beginning know how honest and transparent they have been and will be more than happy with this update which opens the door for this innovative concept to more users.

I think these comments below answer you.

It's always a possibility if GEMS development team does not reach their milestones. Gems never claimed to "re-invent message infrastructure", that's not why Gems was founded. Their goal from Day 1 has been to bring crypto to a larger audience, which we feel is still being fulfilled.

As for the "built on bitcoin", nothing has changed. The built on bitcoin phrase always referred to the Counterparty integration (which is built on Bitcoin) -- none of that has changed. The GEMZ token is a public, locked asset on the Counterparty protocol that can be verified through the blockchain, nothing is changing. Telegram is a tool in a toolbox, not the whole toolbox.

This isn't changing their concept, it's using already proven and developed code for the messaging infrastructure, everything else needs to be made from scratch (built in wallet (which will be first mobile Counterparty wallet) reward & airdrop systems, anti-spam filters, the advertising platform, etc). There is a lot more to the project than just the core messaging protocol. The platform does not change, I don't know where that is coming from.

The money is held in a multi-signature account with Adam from Counterparty as a holder; Gems will not get their % of each milestone until Koinify + Adam agree that what Gems has delivered fulfills their goals. We work closely with the Gems team, and are making sure everything is inlign and transparent. We appreciate all feedback from the community, and you can always drop us a line at hello@koinify.com if you wish to discuss anything with team Koinify.

EDIT: For members who have not purchased into the crowd sale but are thinking of doing so, I highly suggest you to do your own research and come up with conclusions for yourself. The good posts, the bad posts, it dosen't matter -- please make an educated and informed decision before purchasing GEMZ on your own.

Development Update

On behalf of the development team, I'd like to provide an update on our development plan to address feedbacks around Android release schedule as well as concerns around bootstrapping the initial user base -- which is the biggest challenge for any new social network.

While working on our iOS proof-of-concept version for Gems, we have kept evaluating different options for messaging infrastructure, including homegrown, open source and even commercial solutions. After much heated internal debate and evaluation (Surespot, Textsecure, Telegram), we ultimately decided to leverage Telegram's infrastructure given its open source nature, high level of encrption and relatively mature client app on iOS and Android that we can build on top of.  Most importantly, it allows Gems users to seamlessly interact with existing Telegram 50 million active users from day one.

With the messaging infrastructure resolved, the dev team can now focus completely on delivering our top priorities and Gem's key innovations - including:
      - Built-in crypto wallet (which is going to be the first counterparty mobile wallet on the market)
      - Reward and Airdrop system to reward users
      - Anti-spam filters
      - A powerful advertising platform

These building blocks togther form the attention based reward economy that Gems aims to build, and help users take back the social network. It also allow us to support both iOS and Android platform in a much more aggressive timeline.

Appreciate everyone's feedbacks so far, we've been listening closely and I hope you're excited as we are about the plan and solution to move forward.

Thanks for the update. I only see this solving the drawbacks and making it possible for features mentioned above to be released earlier aswell.

Putting Gems in an even more superior position than it was. Great job!
      sparta_cuss

Activity: 386

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 03:21:05 AM

I support the initiative to use Telegram.

As for those complaining that the application is not "built from scratch," I wonder if you even know what that means. Do you think they should create their own programming language "from scratch"? Or perhaps have their own chipset made for their own line of cellphones (without depending upon any current technology, of course)? Are they allowed to use trusted cryptographic algorithms for encryption or do you want them to spend time and resources creating ("from scratch") those things, too?

In short, nothing is ever "built from scratch" because everything is always built with and on top of something else. To do otherwise is impossible, and to desire to do otherwise is foolish.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
      NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
      BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
      bitranger

Activity: 236
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 03:55:59 AM

Well maybe they should stop the sale now that they won't be spending the next 6 months hiring developers to make the android app?..1700 bitcoins should do the trick, No?
      TomKoinify

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 04:21:48 AM

Well maybe they should stop the sale now that they won't be spending the next 6 months hiring developers to make the android app?..1700 bitcoins should do the trick, No?

"This isn't changing their concept, it's using already proven and developed code for the messaging infrastructure, everything else needs to be made from scratch (built in wallet (which will be first mobile Counterparty wallet) reward & airdrop systems, anti-spam filters, the advertising platform, etc). There is a lot more to the project than just the core messaging protocol."
      lawsonvl

Activity: 156
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 05:02:48 AM

The Gems team asked for feedback. The community said it was most concerned about the timeline. The Gems team promptly found a solution.

And now the trolls are deeply upset.

fulcare

Activity: 588
      Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 05:08:02 AM

Announcement

GEMS TO JOIN 50M TELEGRAM USERS

Does it mean that the Airdrop will begin sooner as well ?

Yes.

The original plan was to develop the messaging platform from the functioning alpha. It became obvious that the teams resources would be better spent on developing the crypto/advertising/rewards part of the network.

My biggest concern is I thought this was already developed? What have we all been investing in, an idea?

The description of how the airdrop and advertising system until we was described very specifically, I was under the impression that side of things was already done. So how long till those functions will be in place? The concern with the timeline wasn't just Android, it was waiting for a long time to have the airdrop in place, Android was secondary to that.

I'm not a troll, I'm asking reasonable questions as an investor.

Decentralized
      Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
       █████████████████████
      █████▀▀
      ████▀    ████
      ████     ████
      ████     ████
               ████     ████
               ████    ▄████
                     ▄▄█████
      █████████████████████
      ██████████████████▀▀ 
      TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
      █████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
      █████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
      █████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
      fulcare

Activity: 588
      Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 05:14:27 AM

"This isn't changing their concept, it's using already proven and developed code for the messaging infrastructure, everything else needs to be made from scratch (built in wallet (which will be first mobile Counterparty wallet) reward & airdrop systems, anti-spam filters, the advertising platform, etc). There is a lot more to the project than just the core messaging protocol."

Let's be clear you HOPE to be the first. SENDIT is developing a very similar concept, messenging with wallet, Telegram in fact so GEMS lost a lot of shine in some people's eyes suddenly.

Decentralized
      Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
       █████████████████████
      █████▀▀
      ████▀    ████
      ████     ████
      ████     ████
               ████     ████
               ████    ▄████
                     ▄▄█████
      █████████████████████
      ██████████████████▀▀ 
      TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
      █████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
      █████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
      █████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
      peled1986 (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile
      December 16, 2014, 06:18:00 AM
      Last edit: December 16, 2014, 07:04:39 AM by peled1986

Announcement

GEMS TO JOIN 50M TELEGRAM USERS

Does it mean that the Airdrop will begin sooner as well ?

Yes.

The original plan was to develop the messaging platform from the functioning alpha. It became obvious that the teams resources would be better spent on developing the crypto/advertising/rewards part of the network.

My biggest concern is I thought this was already developed? What have we all been investing in, an idea?

The description of how the airdrop and advertising system until we was described very specifically, I was under the impression that side of things was already done. So how long till those functions will be in place? The concern with the timeline wasn't just Android, it was waiting for a long time to have the airdrop in place, Android was secondary to that.

I'm not a troll, I'm asking reasonable questions as an investor.

We never claimed that everything described will be working from day one (you can read the development road map here: https://koinify.com/#/project/GEMZ), this is the whole point of having Counterparty and Koinify release the funds in a milestone based requirement tier. We are aiming for a much more aggressive timeline.
      Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 282 »
        Print  

Jump to: