who disturbs my slumber !!!!!!
Still flat out with other stuff, List update coming this weekend.
Casino operators, if you want to queue jump PM me and be prepared to give me 0.1-0.4 BTC play money.
Its a lot of work vetting new sites, Take satoshicircle for example I spent 0.4 btc of my own money testing the latest "provably fair" update.
My preference is when testing any new casino is to:
* sign up under a new nickname (mem is to recognizable and Im certain new casinos would not stooge my account when they want a review).
* Play until I win (ie have a higher balance than I stared with).
* Cash out all.
* recash in using a new account.
* play for a bit, loose some.
* top up account, play some more.
* cash out when the balance is down 50%.
I feel after running through all this and checking the provably fair results I have done everything I can.
Normally I would sit down each weekend and playtest 1-3 new sites, lately though between large amounts of over time and helping my fiancee with he new business (lunchbar) my free time has been reduced to near 0.
I shall continue to maintain this list, its of great use to myself and my friends who I put onto BTC (they trust me and they trust my recommendations).
Its just a busy period for me unfortunately, thanks for being good sports and being patient
The spreadsheet is always updated FYI.
Expect a list update very soon - might try and get tinyperl working on my work laptop so i can do it on my lunch break (understand I cant test gambling sites at work