Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 10:32:02 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2013, 02:04:09 PM by Otoh

The Week Ahead

Earlier this month, if you looked where the Sun had just set, you'd have seen Jupiter glowing on the horizon with Venus above it. Venus is still shining at sunset but now Jupiter has moved so much closer to the Sun that you can't see it any more by day or night. The ancients insisted that the annual conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter was a most fortuitous astrological event, even if it was invariably invisible! Hopefully, this week, we'll see how right they were. Wherever anything truly deserves to go well, there's a high chance that it will!

Bitcoin's Week Ahead

Once a bridge has been put across a river, it's easy to get to the other side. Prior to that, it's difficult. You need a boat. Or at least a raft. Or you would have to swim. Even if you are trying to build a bridge, you can expect a long drawn-out process. It is as if you are now being told all about a result that may be attainable but someone is forgetting to mention the time, effort and energy that success will require. Is this because they want this result more than you do? By all means be generous this week but be realistic too!

Solstice of 21st June

The solstice of 21st June is a powerful turning point every year for all of us & invariably the time just before the solstice is a time where we get to see what's stuck in our life, what's not moving as it needs to move, what needs to change & then we also start to see how that change can come about.

There's also the SuperMoon full moon on the 23rd June, so really a great potential for transformation over the next couple of weeks.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:59:41 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:44:42 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin Your Week Ahead, 16 June 2013

Don't rev your engine if you're at a red light. It eats fuel, pollutes the air, upsets neighbours, scares pedestrians and... well, I don't need to go on. It's not, I'm sure, something you'd dream of doing. But somewhere in your life now, it seems nothing will shift. Yet you're in a hurry to make important progress. You can't help experiencing restlessness, but you can refrain from turning that energy into a kind of infectious nervousness. Hold a vision of success calmly in your mind and you'll fulfill that dream. The solstice and the following super moon herald a very special time for you.

https://i.imgur.com/okUNo8m.gif

You can see the current transits on this chart with transiting Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Sun & Mars making a whole bunch of oppositions the main natal group of planets over the coming weeks & months so don't expect everything to be plain sailing, oppositions can be rewarding but are by nature challenging.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 08:51:20 AM

Bitcoin´s Horoscope for Friday, 21 June 2013

The story of the Solstice, for you, is a story of the need to comply and co-operate with a series of requests and requirements that are now being made of you. It is, to some extent, a story of sacrifice; of giving ground and accepting a small shift in a balance of power. Yet it is also the story of how you become the beneficiary of a significant, positive, process that has the potential to improve your future vastly. That can't happen unless you let go of some outmoded ideas about how things need to happen in your life.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:10:22 AM

Bitcoin´s Horoscope for Friday, 21 June 2013

The story of the Solstice, for you, is a story of the need to comply and co-operate with a series of requests and requirements that are now being made of you. It is, to some extent, a story of sacrifice; of giving ground and accepting a small shift in a balance of power. Yet it is also the story of how you become the beneficiary of a significant, positive, process that has the potential to improve your future vastly. That can't happen unless you let go of some outmoded ideas about how things need to happen in your life.

Interesting timing Otoh, regarding the Solstice and what was announced at Gox yesterday (regarding no wires off the exchange for 2 weeks). Now there is a huge disparity in prices between Gox (high price) and most of the other exchanges (much much lower price, like 10 bucks).

So, the sacrifice, is now (perhaps once again) GOX.  The balance of power is leaving there and that is good for a decentralized currency. The outmoded ideas must be let go of.

Great interpretation...

And we have a "supermoon" full moon on Sunday. That is a peak and then the air has to release afterwards...
A supermoon basically means it is at it's closest to earth. If you know what full moons in general can do to tides, you can only imagine what a supermoon does (earthquakes, volcanic activity, etc.) ""Some of the biggest natural disasters in recent history have taken place during supermoons, such as the 2011 Japanese Earthquake, the 2005 Indonesian Tsunami and the 1992 and 1993 Midwest floods, superstorm and blizzard," the company said." Think symbolically here too. Deep transformation and renewal (a bit Scorpionic and note - THE FULL MOON IS ON BITCOINS PLUTO!)

Little tidbit on Full Moons and astrology:

The full Moon appears when the Sun and the Moon are on opposite sides of the Earth. Emotions tend to be at a high. Social time is at a high. This is a time of increased creativity and intuition is heightened as well.
Great time for business and sales. Purchasers have to be aware of the impulsive spend when the Moon is full.

Read more from original site. http://www.urban-astrologer.com/moon-cycle.html#ixzz2WqA4dv00

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 11:23:03 AM

Bitcoin´s week ahead, Sunday, 30 June 2013

Success and failure are, like deep love and intense hatred, two sides of one dangerously overvalued coin. Whichever way up it lands when you flip it, there's a constant danger it will suddenly turn over again. And, when you try to spend such a coin, even if you proffer it the preferred way up, you soon discover it rarely buys what you need. Success is more often envied than admired, love is more often abused than rewarded. Be more moderate in your heart and in your judgement of your status and you'll be better off.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:08:29 PM

Nice Otoh! What do you think about that sell mention over the last week?  Wink
Please add to, comment on or criticize what I've said!

I'm going to run through this quickly, perhaps I'll edit more in later. Excuse me for the quickness.

Things are really interesting right now. We have Venus, Mercury and the Sun transiting through BTC's 12th house. (Venus is about ready to come out in a few days though.) This is often a difficult time (for people). Things coming up from the unconscious, things we don't want to face and that we have repressed. The 12th house is a bit of where we are vulnerable or naive. It is also a very spiritual house, so it depends on the individual. The sun and Mercury are in the sign of Cancer, so it is about things close to us, the home, family, etc. Also, a very emotional and watery sign. (Right now the moon is sitting on our Midheaven, so this sort of adds to that over the next day or so. Uranus is there too - conjunct.)

Mercury is about communication, how we process information, etc. Venus is our relationships to self/others, beauty, art, etc. So, in a way, we are going deep into our perception of what is BTC - How do others see us, understand us. What do they think about us? And be careful of naivety here, almost a manipulation by others (is possible.)

From Cafe Astrology:

Sun Transits the Twelfth House

For the next month or so, the Sun travels through your twelfth house, marking a time of retreat and regeneration. Think about the attachments you have--to things, people, and routines--and consider which ones are dragging you down. This is a time when competitive energies and the ego are on a bit of a break. It's not the time to push ahead with brand new projects. Rather, it's a time of reflection, dreaming, and recharging your batteries. Situations that have naturally outgrown their usefulness in your life can now be put behind you. Endings of natural cycles may be part of the picture at this time of year. Your energy is largely applied to personal and private affairs now. Your disposition is introspective. Rest and reflect, and prepare for a more outgoing cycle when the Sun moves into your first house.

Of note, Jupiter will be going through the 12th house as well, starting in around 2 weeks. Than can be particularly difficult. But the Sun coming out can be a nice time (End of July).

Also from Cafe Astrology.

Jupiter transits your twelfth house, benefiting activities that take place "behind the scenes" or otherwise privately. This is a cycle in which you become more compassionate, empathetic, and sensitive. Jupiter in the twelfth house is said to offer one spiritual protection. It's a cycle in which you can rid yourself of self-destructive tendencies, deep-seated fears, and deeply-ingrained tendencies towards guilty feelings, acting much like a guardian angel. You are more able to get in touch with your subconscious mind. Charity, giving anonymously, contributing to altruistic endeavors, volunteering, and helping others without expectation of reward will be most fulfilling during this cycle. Work that involves serving others may begin now and bring you much joy. Your dreaming world may be rich, lighter, helpful, and more intuitive. Meditation and retreats may be particularly beneficial to you now, acting to regenerate and invigorate you. You may pick up metaphysical studies, dream interpretation, or research during this cycle. Some people enter into a private romance during this cycle. In general, help seems to be there when you need it. You are building your faith now. This is a time of spiritual renewal.

I don't see summer as a particularly good time for BTC (or stocks for that matter), but it looks like we are laying some foundation to go forward. I expect big things from Bitcoin around the end of the year and into next year (as the audio astrology reading mentioned.)

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:12:50 PM

IAS many thanks, most informative, I think that the news re:    
Mt.Gox Co. Ltd registered to be compliant MSB with FinCEN
fits well in to the pattern of what´s going on astro wise with Bitcoin atm.

On an ancient comp until I get my main one repaired &/or replaced so spending less time online right now & more time partying too it seems.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 02:41:14 PM

Bitcoin´s Horoscope for Tuesday, 02 July 2013

When a car breaks down, the smallest, simplest component can sometimes be at fault. But if it is in an inaccessible position, it may be necessary to dismantle half the engine before you can fix it. That makes it a long job and potentially a pricey one if you aren't much of a mechanic yourself - but it can't really be called a serious problem. There is a sense now in which your current challenge is analogous to a situation like this. There's a lot to deal with but it can all be dealt with if you go at it steadily.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 05:25:13 PM

When a car breaks down, the smallest, simplest component can sometimes be at fault. But if it is in an inaccessible position, it may be necessary to dismantle half the engine before you can fix it. That makes it a long job and potentially a pricey one if you aren't much of a mechanic yourself - but it can't really be called a serious problem. There is a sense now in which your current challenge is analogous to a situation like this. There's a lot to deal with but it can all be dealt with if you go at it steadily.

do you write these yourself?
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:11:35 PM

do you write these yourself?

Nope, mostly I borrow them, sometimes I combine & adapt them, they mostly come from info currently relevent to the Bitcoin´s sun sign of Capricorn, I like to think that there is enough sycronisity in my selections to make them worthwild & I enjoy conecting astral &/or consciousness threads between these newly evolving virtual currencies with all that they may herald & anything else that I feel is perhaps a key to this.

The initial charts & comentries were mine, some of the posts can be intuition combined with spending every day working with VCs, when I draw on other sources they are those that I deeply respect & follow myself - though in a light hearted mix & match way.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 07:18:43 PM

Thank you for your honesty Otoh. Though to many, astrology is voodoo, I take take it to heart because at the very least, they allow me to reflect on the hows and whys of where we got to where we are now and various interpretations of what could happen. By no means do I take the art literally, but i would say the ambiguity definitely makes me carefully consider and aware of all the risks that lie ahead.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 07:39:06 PM

Thank you for your honesty Otoh. Though to many, astrology is voodoo, I take take it to heart because at the very least, they allow me to reflect on the hows and whys of where we got to where we are now and various interpretations of what could happen. By no means do I take the art literally, but i would say the ambiguity definitely makes me carefully consider and aware of all the risks that lie ahead.

Well said, btw I also actually have the greatest respect for Voodoo & similar more earthy practices, after tuning in to some of these a long time ago I found that they weren´t for me though - ppl can get very superstitious & fearful when things are happening out of their usual context.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 12:36:55 PM

Monday, 8th July 2013

Today, a sociable & fun day, we have a new moon in Cancer, always good for fresh new starts especially in a day or two when the first sliver of it becomes visible in the sky, also Saturn is now dirrect again in Scorpio which is something we've been waiting for & was covered in the recorded Bitcoin Astro reading recently, practical plans can now move ahead. The second half of this month should be way better than the first & especially the last 10 days of the month should be quite exceptional, this in general & not specific to Bitcoin per se.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 10:04:03 AM

Just to add a few key transits at this time:

Uranus in Aries Square Sun in Capricorn (1 degree) - Shocking events to our practical everyday life at this time. An impulsive time and individually tested with how BTC functions, especially "at work" . You may want to act individually but would be better to remain calm and assertive. Use this time to further cultivate gifts. (My paraphrasing/mixing and I'd say this could be a rather challenging time for BTC but again, a good time to build a strong foundation.)

Jupiter is 1 degree from the 12th house (in Cancer) - This starts a dangerous time imo but also a time of spiritual renewal, as stated a few posts above:

Jupiter transits your twelfth house, benefiting activities that take place "behind the scenes" or otherwise privately. This is a cycle in which you become more compassionate, empathetic, and sensitive. Jupiter in the twelfth house is said to offer one spiritual protection. It's a cycle in which you can rid yourself of self-destructive tendencies, deep-seated fears, and deeply-ingrained tendencies towards guilty feelings, acting much like a guardian angel. You are more able to get in touch with your subconscious mind. Charity, giving anonymously, contributing to altruistic endeavors, volunteering, and helping others without expectation of reward will be most fulfilling during this cycle. Work that involves serving others may begin now and bring you much joy. Your dreaming world may be rich, lighter, helpful, and more intuitive. Meditation and retreats may be particularly beneficial to you now, acting to regenerate and invigorate you. You may pick up metaphysical studies, dream interpretation, or research during this cycle. Some people enter into a private romance during this cycle. In general, help seems to be there when you need it. You are building your faith now. This is a time of spiritual renewal.

I'd say BTC is building a foundation to move forward. A good time to lay low and stay out of the governments crosshairs. I don't expect much to happen this Summer, but again to take off later in the year. But anything, like good news, can change that.

IAS

Coming up in a little more than a week, Mars transits 12th house and opposes itself, oh my...

BTC = Black Swan.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 12:11:25 PM

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of July 11, 2013

In a wheat field, a rose is a weed -- even if that rose is voluptuous and vibrant. I want you to promise me that you will work hard to avoid a fate like that in the coming months, Bitcoin. Everything depends on you being in the right place at the right time. It's your sacred duty to identify the contexts in which you can thrive and then put yourself in those contexts. Please note: The ambiance that's most likely to bring out the best in you is not necessarily located in a high-status situation where everyone's ambition is amped to the max.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:37:19 PM

Coming up in a little more than a week, Mars transits 12th house and opposes itself, oh my...

how do you interpret this?
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:54:19 PM

Mars goes is close enough to the 12th to start watching it on the 18/19th, goes in on 20th and comes out (which is a nice time) on Sept 6th. Summer is not a good time for BTC anyway, astrologically speaking. Listen to the reading for that one.

The 12th house is the "spiritual" house, "house of dreams", and that which we can't touch (sort of like our matrix). But, it is also a place of danger and naivety at this material level. For example, think of Mars, women with Mars in the 12th house have a disproportionate number of sexual attacks on them, as their normal Mars protection is not up in a sense. I've seen this in readings actually. The 12th house is sometimes where we are vulnerable, though it depends on the person. With BTC having so much happening in the 12th house right now and with Key planets, I'd be very very careful of going long now. I would further be careful of attacks on BTC in the next

So far, the astrology has matched the TA, short to mid term bear, long term BIG BULL.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:55:09 PM

I can't atm, just back from the dentist & it was way worse than I'd imagined, hopefully I'll be functioning better in a couple of days, but on a brighter note here's what's up for Capricorns, like Bitcoin, in general so maybe it won't be a too challenging road with all those oppositions:

Bitcoin's zodiac forecast for Wednesday, 17 July 2013

I'm always reluctant to offer good news to someone born under your sign. Where some people will happily seize upon such information and allow themselves to be cheered by the very promise, there is something about your character that provokes a different reaction. You are more inclined to be slightly suspicious, to assume that I must be referring to some other Capricorn. Or that, even if I insist that I do mean you, I have done my sums wrong. But despite all your misgivings, things really are looking up for you now.

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:41:33 PM

Bitcoin's zodiac forecast for Wednesday, 17 July 2013

I'm always reluctant to offer good news to someone born under your sign. Where some people will happily seize upon such information and allow themselves to be cheered by the very promise, there is something about your character that provokes a different reaction. You are more inclined to be slightly suspicious, to assume that I must be referring to some other Capricorn. Or that, even if I insist that I do mean you, I have done my sums wrong. But despite all your misgivings, things really are looking up for you now.

Fits my feel of the market perfectly.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:57:02 PM

Things are interesting right now. Uranus is moving back over the Midheaven (10th house cusp at the top of the chart) and that is "shocking" to how BTC acts in the "workplace", BTC's workplace. It is in the sign of aries and I like to think of that as a bit of discovery via "trial and error".(Maybe a big contract or something like that?) Overall a positive thing, but often quite traumatic (Gox news?). Really interesting to try to apply astrology to a cryptocurrency, especially considering the greater overall astrological transits right now. Speaking of which,

There is a strong Trine in the heavens right now (3 planets roughly 120 degrees apart - quite nice, just needs a little activation or effort). We have Saturn (4th house in Scorpion), Neptune (8th house, Pisces) and Jupiter (12th house, Cancer). Also, Mars is right next to Jupiter about to touch in the next few days. That could ignite things, BUT the 12th house is very water and that might be repressed, or it might be just enough to create a "breakout", quite literally. In a sense that trine can overcome a bit of the danger present in the 12th (great house, but we must be careful here).

One can simplistically say something huge can arise from this. It is affecting the planet right now, in a positive way. Those three planets combined, hmmm, maybe a bit of structure close to home that brings about a transformation, a death of false "spiritual" perspectives and a bit more benevolence and luck spiritually or in a non physical way. Hard for me to combine those energies quickly. But things can be big or they can be boom.

The danger is all of our planets in the 12th house, which can often "disable" physically (or activate spiritually). We have the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and soon Mars. That is dangerous to me but again, Mars might activate things and jupiter is just a huge beneficial planet to have.

I don't like the BTC stock chart much, but the community is pretty split on that, so it is a toss up.

Play this carefully but it can be an opportune time and/or a dangerous one in a way (that 12th house stuff).

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: