Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:57:04 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:04:20 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of May 22, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot35.jpg "Kludge" (pronounced klooj) is a slang word that refers to a clumsy but effective fix for an engineering problem. It's a cobbled-together solution that works fine, at least temporarily, even though it is inelegant or seems farfetched. Let's use this concept in a metaphorical way to apply to you. I'm guessing that you will be a kludge master in the coming days. You will be skilled at making the best of mediocre situations. You may have surprising success at doing things that don't come naturally, and I bet you will find unexpected ways to correct glitches that no one else has any idea about how to fix.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:53:47 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:04:49 PM by Otoh

For those interested in astrology in the UK

Astrology Workshop at The Atlantis Bookshop

https://i.imgur.com/okfwsT2.png

The Hero's Journey -
Exploring The Sun in the Astrological Chart

The Atlantis Bookshop
Saturday 31st May
11am - 5pm

Are very pleased to welcome Cat Cox, astrologer, back to The Atlantis Bookshop for another fascinating workshop.

As we approach the Summer Solstice and the height of the Sun's power in the cycle of the seasons we will spend the day exploring the symbolism and meaning of the Sun in astrology and in the birthchart.

The Sun in the birthchart symbolises our life purpose and the call to live life fully. We find this pattern expressed in the myth of the hero and his quest. Our unique heroic journey is represented by the element and sign of the Sun in our chart together with his house and major aspects.

In this workshop we will explore the Sun in the chart through astrology and myth, experiential work and looking at participants' own charts to explore the meaning of this fundamental symbol and our own quest.

The fee for this workshop is only £45.  To reserve your place, please contact Bali at The Atlantis Bookshop directly on either 020 7405 2120 or atlantis@thatlantisbookshop.com

... I hope to attend, Otoh ...

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:16:04 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:05:17 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of June 12, 2014 - Darkcoin's too

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot4.jpg Haggis is a Scottish pudding. According to the gourmet food encyclopedia Larousse Gastronomique, it has "an excellent nutty texture and delicious savory flavor." And yet, to be honest, its ingredients don't sound promising. To make it, you gather the lungs, liver, small intestine, and heart of a sheep, put all of that stuff inside the stomach of the sheep along with oatmeal, onions, salt, and suet, and then simmer the whole mess for three hours. I'm guessing that your work in the coming week may have a certain metaphorical resemblance to making haggis, Bitcoin. The process could a bit icky, but the result should be pretty tasty.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:52:09 PM

what about Litecoin ?

I just moved house and country yesterday, so I've been a bit busy, sorry haven't meant to neglect LTC.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:10:26 AM

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of June 12, 2014 - Darkcoin's too

Haggis is a Scottish pudding. According to the gourmet food encyclopedia Larousse Gastronomique, it has "an excellent nutty texture and delicious savory flavor." And yet, to be honest, its ingredients don't sound promising. To make it, you gather the lungs, liver, small intestine, and heart of a sheep, put all of that stuff inside the stomach of the sheep along with oatmeal, onions, salt, and suet, and then simmer the whole mess for three hours. I'm guessing that your work in the coming week may have a certain metaphorical resemblance to making haggis, Bitcoin. The process could a bit icky, but the result should be pretty tasty.

So far right on target! LOL
Hopefully we recover a bit here and the "tasty" begins.

Thanks Otoh,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:42:49 PM

what about Litecoin ?

I just moved house and country yesterday, so I've been a bit busy, sorry haven't meant to neglect LTC.

no problem, you moved to EU ?
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:13:15 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 09:39:02 AM by Otoh

from the EU to one of the Channel Islands, Sark

The first Dark Sky Island in the world, no cars, no police station, beer at $2 a pint, no sales tax, no streetlights or even paved roads: you can only get around by bike, horse, carriage or tractor-drawn bus which only runs up from and down to the harbor. Due to the lack of light pollution, the Milky Way stretches gloriously overhead—from horizon to horizon across the pristine black sky. Island Slideshow.

“When I met Rosie she told me that Sark is the centre of the universe and now I know that to be true. People say that Sark chooses who lives here. I’d be more than happy to think that Sark has chosen me.”

Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:49:14 AM

First time I read this thread. Nice predictions lol Smiley
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:50:00 AM

Bitcoin's Horoscope for Saturday June 14, 2014 - Darkcoin's too

There are push-or-be-pushed influences around. It depends which side of the coin you get. Either you hold the power and you're not paying enough attention to other people's sensitivities or they are doing the same to you. Try to side step no-win arguments and power struggles which will end badly. Avoid over controlling companions which could lead to resentment and tensions. Let go and welcome in new experiences. Then you'll cope better.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:50:54 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:05:58 PM by Otoh

wow, I really wish you to enjoy your new life, I am a bit jealous somehow Smiley I hope someday that my small amount of Litecoin will be worth something so I can afford a better life Smiley well done man.

Many thanks! All due to BTC, LTC & DRK. We even have our own Thunderbird 3 Cool

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/36493011.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/@49.438092,-2.362597,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m5!1e2!3m3!1s36493011!2e1!3e10

Edit to add: http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20151119-the-tiny-island-of-shooting-stars

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:53:43 AM

Bitcoin's Weekly Outlook from Monday, 16th June - Darkcoin's too

In coming days you'll be appreciating differences and distinctions, which others regard as too trivial to bother about. But it does mean you will spot what they overlook, and that can be highly useful. This week will be useful for financial matters except you're going to be overspend-ing. You'll be charming the important people around, putting them at their ease and making them feel happier. So your popularity will soar.

keewee
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:27:58 AM

from the EU to one of the Channel Islands, Sark

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Sark-aerial.jpg/1280px-Sark-aerial.jpg

The first Dark Sky Island in the world, no cars, no police station, beer at $2 a pint, no sales tax, no streetlights or even paved roads: you can only get around by bike, horse, carriage or tractor-drawn bus which only runs up from and down to the harbor. Due to the lack of light pollution, the Milky Way stretches gloriously overhead—from horizon to horizon across the pristine black sky. Island Slideshow.

https://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/1/30/1296410058265/Milky-Way-007.jpg

“When I met Rosie she told me that Sark is the centre of the universe and now I know that to be true. People say that Sark chooses who lives here. I’d be more than happy to think that Sark has chosen me.”

wow, I really wish you to enjoy your new life, I am a bit jealous somehow Smiley I hope someday that my small amount of Litecoin will be worth something so I can afford a better life Smiley well done man.

+1  Sounds like an amazing lifestyle. The closest I've come to seeing a sky like that was fishing at midnight from a boat in our nearby harbour, the only light pollution from the nearest city 60km away. Hardly any man-made light visible and the sky was beautiful. Shooting stars were frequent.

edit: if you fall ill you'd better hope that ambulance is pulled by something faster than a horse!  Grin

1keewee2vRp63UWvPBynT55ZYw6SUCKDB
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:59:57 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:06:26 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin Horoscope for week of June 19, 2014 - Darkcoin's too

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot32.jpg Pet mice that are kept in cages need to move more than their enclosed space allows, so their owners often provide them with exercise wheels. If the rodents want to exert their natural instinct to run around, they've got to do it on this device. But here's a curious twist: a team of Dutch researchers has discovered that wild mice also enjoy using exercise wheels. The creatures have all the room to roam they need, but when they come upon the wheels in the middle of the forest, they hop on and go for prolonged spins. I suggest you avoid behavior like that, Bitcoin. Sometime soon you will find yourself rambling through more spacious places. When that happens, don't act like you do when your freedom is more limited.

If you're a Capricorn, then this applies to you as well.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:27:11 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:07:11 PM by Otoh

http://images-mix.netdna-ssl.com/w/318/h/318/q/90/upload/images/extaudio/d669c90e-c0b3-4f91-b195-ff04f5376a2b.jpg

Solstice Greetings! For those in the Southern Hemisphere, this is when the Sun reaches its winter turning point. In the North it is summer. But wherever you are, this is a moment to greet with gratitude. A time when hope becomes more believable and hearts can rekindle enthusiasm for life's wonderful, if sometimes arduous, journey. Astrologers and druids often celebrate it in a special dawn ceremony. But wherever you are this week... take a moment to glance up and recognise the magic and majesty of the sky. Let it, in turn, support the magic and majesty of your heart.

Bitcoin, Saturday, 21 June 2014 - Darkcoin too

Your Week Ahead: Strangely, scholars cherish the Greek myths and legends yet pay far less heed to the tales of deities from other cultures. The British, for example, never gave Arthur and his knights of the Round Table as much respect as they gave to the Roman god Zeus. Woven deep into the folklore of every land are tales of heroes, heroines, visionaries and dreamers. They are not there to provide distraction, but for inspiration. Bitcoin you are now entitled to see yourself as an epic adventurer. Your story is taking a new twist. Be brave.

Dotto
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1005

No maps for these territories

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:03:20 PM

What would astrology says about the pronounced dip of today?
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:06:24 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:07:39 PM by Otoh

What would astrology says about the pronounced dip of today?
You should ask it ;-)

Bitcoin Horoscope for week of June 26, 2014 - Darkcoin too

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot20.jpg A German chemist named Felix Hoffman had a prominent role in synthesizing two very different drugs: aspirin and heroin. In analyzing your astrological omens for the coming months, I see you as having a similar potential. You could create good stuff that will have the power to help and heal; or you could generate borderline stuff that will lead to a lot of problems; or you could do both. How it all plays out really is up to your free will. For best results, set your intention to go in the direction of things like aspirin and away from things like heroin.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:53:01 PM

Bitcoin, Saturday, 28 June 2014

Your July Monthly Forecast: Edward de Bono, the great lateral thinker, once invented a special word, 'Ebne'. It is an acronym. It stands for 'Excellent, but not enough'. There is a reason why I am mentioning this to you, as we enter July. Somewhere in your world, there is something that is good but it could be even better. Now I know that there is a famous old saying, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.' But is that really a reason to stop exploring the possibility of progress? You want the very best this month, and you may well find a way to get it.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:52:38 PM

Bitcoin, Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Don't be pessimistic. Though you have a lot of problems to solve and a lot of questions that you need to answer, you also have a lot to look forward to. Something is starting to shift. A seemingly impenetrable obstacle has already developed a hairline crack. Sooner than you think, it may collapse under its own weight, leaving you a clear pathway. You are not alone in your desire to accomplish an important goal. Other, highly influential forces are at work behind the scenes. They share your goal.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:36:28 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:08:21 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin Wednesday July 9th

It's all duty and no frivolity. But if you knuckle down and just be a little bit more self-disciplined and get things done, then you'll find at the end of it all that you are remarkably pleased that you did. Hard work will make your dreams and ideals come true though sometimes at the moment you despair about the time it is all taking. Just trust that perseverance, persistence and a sensible game plan will help you get to where you want to be.

Bitcoin Horoscope for week of July 10, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot15.jpg This would be a fun time for you to brainstorm about everything you have never been and will never be. I encourage you to fantasize freely about the goals you don't want to accomplish and the qualities you will not cultivate and the kind of people you will never seek out as allies. I believe this exercise will have a healthy effect on your future development. It will discipline your willpower and hone your motivation as it eliminates extraneous desires. It will imprint your deep self with a passionate clarification of pursuits that are wastes of your precious energy and valuable time.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracles below are excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:
How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings.

"The secret of life," said sculptor Henry Moore to poet Donald Hall, "is to have a task, something you devote your entire life to, something you bring everything to, every minute of the day for your whole life. And the most important thing is--it must be something you cannot possibly do." What is that task for you?

With luck and persistence, you will be able to claim the rewards promised you at the beginning of time -- not just any old beauty, wisdom, goodness, love, freedom, and justice, but rather exhilarating beauty that incites you to be true to yourself; crazy wisdom that immunizes you against the temptation to believe your ideals are ultimate truths; outrageous goodness that inspires you to experiment with boisterous empathy; generous freedom that keeps you alert for opportunities to share your wealth; insurrectionary love that endlessly transforms you; and a lust for justice that's leavened with a knack for comedy, keeping you honest as you work humbly to liberate everyone in the world from ignorance and suffering.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:57:32 PM

Bitcoin, Wednesday July 16th

Your mates will be in a position to be a lot more generous towards you than they have been recently. Even the bank manager will suddenly seem more amiably disposed towards you. All at once the world seems a much luckier place, so you can expect money to flow your way with less effort than you might have imagined. Your intimate relationships will be improving and there is a generosity coming your way from the universe since you started to open up and let go control.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: