Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
August 27, 2012, 10:18:27 AM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday August 27, 2012

Are you really getting somewhere or just going round in circles? That, I suspect, is your most important question this week. You've been putting much effort into a plan or campaign. Every so often, you see signs of progress but, though they seem to blaze like fireworks, they soon fade into the dark sky. Did you really see them? Did you just imagine them? And if they were real, why are you not yet at the end of a long and arduous process that you yearn to complete? Events this week will bring answers. You'll like them.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
interlagos

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 10:39:45 PM

Hmm so we know what "the glitch" in the middle of August was...
Now if we take a look at the next few quotes:

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday August 20, 2012
In another month or two we get to the point when Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn & hence Bitcoin moves in to a new zodiac sign & that begins the start of a different era for Bitcoins, which means that right now we are edging towards the end of an era and it's often the case that just when things are about to change they become at their most intense, the contrast gets cranked right up.

In November Bitcoin's ruler Saturn moves into a new position, triggering a series of events which encourage a review of restrictions you’d once accepted.

and this one:

I'm not gonna say what the announcement is....but I will say that you are all wrong and no one is even close lol (Well...some of you were kinda close)

-Charlie
You mentioned something once before I think, about a surprise that will change what people think the government thinks of bitcoins... so I'll guess its some sort of basis for bitcoin being protected legally

Ok, I take it back. Your the closest. Nuff said, Im gonna get shot for saying this much.

...things start to look really interesting Smiley
Definitely love this thread!
keewee
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 11:57:31 PM

Can't say I'm much of a believer in astrology but this thread is awesome  Grin

1keewee2vRp63UWvPBynT55ZYw6SUCKDB
yogi
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1042

Hamster ate my bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 12:11:32 AM

Haruspicy is a much better predictor of the future. I ritualistically sacrificed a pig just the other day and found disease in its liver. So look like bitcoin price volatility for a little while longer.

interlagos

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:54:42 AM

In another month or two we get to the point when Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn & hence Bitcoin moves in to a new zodiac sign & that begins the start of a different era for Bitcoins, which means that right now we are edging towards the end of an era and it's often the case that just when things are about to change they become at their most intense, the contrast gets cranked right up.

In November Bitcoin's ruler Saturn moves into a new position, triggering a series of events which encourage a review of restrictions you’d once accepted.

Alternatively to a supposed positive resolution on Bitcoin's legal status, this could mean a removal of 1Mb per block restriction currently in place.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 06:33:57 PM

Alternatively to a supposed positive resolution on Bitcoin's legal status, this could mean a removal of 1Mb per block restriction currently in place.

Or the 21 Million BTC limit!</scarcasm>

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 06:55:17 PM

guess in the aftermath of certain ponzi collapses there will be legislation that will accept it as a viable commodity.

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
interlagos

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 03:31:20 PM

Or the 21 Million BTC limit!</scarcasm>

Haha, it could be... but if people suddenly want more coins than the original protocol implies, why not use Litecoin! There are still plenty of coins available for mining (about 7/8 of the total) and adoption-wise it will take just one major merchant processor (like Bit-Pay) to take it on board to make all the difference. </offtopic>
Anyways, November seems like an interesting time for Bitcoin Smiley
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 11:13:32 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2012, 10:35:45 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin it's true that you have been facing challenging celestial circumstances. But let me say that you are now only a few weeks away from a tremendously positive, long-term change in the cosmic climate.

Before that however Bitcoin I suspect you may soon be invited or coaxed to engage in what amounts to some tainted behavior. Don't do it. Make an extra effort to be incorruptible.

Enjoy this weekend's new moon & the fresh perspectives that it gives.

Edit, same day:

I'm sure this will be quite stating the obvious to many, but I've been looking in depth at Bitcoin's short to medium term future & I can say quite categorically that there is going to be a lot of controversy surrounding it - much more so than now & that it will become widespread in ppls awareness in 5 years time, so it certainly survives these difficult early years & by 2017 it is going to have a critical mass I assume - this especially in the United States, what I got was America to be exact where it was going to become very widespread in popular knowledge & I so guess use/adaption with all that implies.

Summary, it's going to be a bumpy ride, there's no rush, look to be all in before 2017, it will never go to zero & won't fail in this time frame, American market is the key, expect interesting times.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:41:32 PM

Bitcoin's horoscope for Friday September 14, 2012

Think of yourself as a rocket, waiting to take off. There's a countdown taking place. The engines have been tested. The route has been calculated and is clear. If you feel tense, it is only because you can sense what's in store and you know that there's a big moment coming up. But this is nothing to fear. It's something to relish, cherish and celebrate. Just be aware that it all has to happen at the right moment. If events this weekend seemingly conspire to delay or impede you, don't feel frustrated... just remain patient.

Bitcoin's horoscope for Saturday September 15, 2012

You like to think of yourself as a good team player but at the moment you find your patience is tested to the limits. Co operation may not be your strongest point and in a tight corner you will prefer to be the one making the group decisions. Tensions in relationships should be easier. There is more support and encouragement around you. Maybe great success hasn't arrived yet but you are promised improved job conditions, more praise, maybe even more money.

LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2012, 04:09:18 AM

Think of yourself as a rocket, waiting to take off.

Yep. This belongs in the speculation board alright...

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 09:42:05 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2012, 01:20:47 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's horoscope for the week of September 17, 2012

Everything may seem a bit gridlocked with Pluto emphasised this week. No one will want to compromise, partly because they feel they might be humiliated if they give way.

A new possibility is arising this week. A different kind of challenge is presenting itself. Things are not as they were, they are different and, in many respects, better. Change is your friend. Tradition, to some extent at least, is now your enemy. Don't do what you always do. Do what you'd like to be able to do.

Bitcoin's horoscope for Tuesday September 18, 2012

Things will carry on being just the way they were until someone decides it's time for them to change. The question now is, who will that someone be? The answer? Well, here's a clue. Who, in your world, is now looking for a way to start doing things differently? Here's another clue. Who, right now, is reading this zodiac forecast? Would you care for one more subtle, delicate hint? Who did you see when you looked in the mirror this morning? It's time for you to start leading the way to the brighter future you deserve. Bitcoin becoming more self-aware as it takes greater responsibility for it's own destiny.

BTW big multiple aspect incoming tomorrow, Uranus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn - winds of change blowing across the globe big time - shift away from the past, unexpected events, collapse of the old order.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 11:16:53 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2012, 11:44:57 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's monthly horoscope for October, 2012

Why hide your talents away when there's every chance with a little determination you can gain more recognition? This is your peak time of the year so take the lead and show what you can do. Your social life will be more adventurous with new company and more exotic outings. Though you may find certain friendships are a touch cool. Over the next two years you will be sorting out which are the ones who mean most to you and whose loyalty you can really depend on. Quality will mean more than quantity. With Mars moving into the sign before yours for a few weeks there will be some delays and frustrations. Just have patience and your moment will come next month when you can forge ahead.

Year-Ahead Outlook for 2012 - yep, a bit late

Overview

Your social self confidence which was boosted in 2011 continues to soar until mid year 2012. The old self doubts will be tossed to one side and you'll step out to enjoy yourself. Taking yourself at a higher valuation means everyone around you will as well. Loved ones will bring you pride so you'll be happy as they succeed. There may be muddles along the way of your everyday schedule since you won't always be concentrating as hard as usual. Crossed lines and communication glitches may trip you up so try to stay on top of detail and be clear in getting your message across. You'll be thinking deeply, understanding yourself a good deal better and finding that others regard you as an influential personality. Work will be more enthusiastic from June onwards with more support around and your health will improve. From October you'll be serious about widening your friendship circle but finding that the old, loyal mates are the best.

Money

Neptune moving out of Aquarius in February where it has been for several years will make you more meticulous and realistic about your finances. This can only be to the good. You may be inclined to be over hopeful in speculations till mid year, perhaps thinking of taking gambles. Try to realise you are being over optimistic and pull back slightly. Happily sensible Saturn at your midheaven till October will help you stick to the straight and narrow. And from June onwards your enthusiastic efforts will start to pay off with more cash coming your way. Just remember in the final three months that sorting out your long term security is the absolute priority.

Symbol - The Goat climbing up the mountain.
Earth + Cardinal sign. Serious, practical, ambitious, full of initiative, keen on material security. Conventional, traditional tastes, likes the good life, eating and drinking, but nothing flashy. Good business sign. A sense of humour develops through middle years.

sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2012, 12:19:59 PM

Bitcoin's monthly horoscope for October, 2012
This is your peak time of the year [...] Just have patience and your moment will come next month when you can forge ahead.
Contradicts itself, don't you think? I assume this is some kind of joke. To me it looks like a vague generic text about people, not Bitcoin.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 02:37:02 PM

Plenty to do in October, results though not showing until November. Some aspects can contradict others or at least throw them off course or delay the result somewhat, the interpretation is more of an art than a science & it's deliberate that I treat Bitcoin as say a personality.

Crypt_Current

Activity: 686

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 08:56:26 PM

I've actually found over the last few months to be making more profitable trades after having accepted Bitcoin as a personality and reading its horoscope here.  Astrology, even though I understand very little about the astronomics behind it, i have an intuitive metaphorical understanding of the interpretations (the horoscopes) and how to apply them to my own thought processes with regard to understanding people's character.  Please, keep up the great work!

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:21:49 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:30:31 PM by Otoh

Many thanks for the kind comments CC & others. Smiley

Bitcoin's horoscope for Monday September 24, 2012

Remember how you used to feel at school when it got to the end of term and the holidays were coming up? Nothing mattered quite so much. Your thoughts were already starting to fly far away from the stresses and strains of the classroom and the playground. A big change was in the offing and this was making you feel justifiably excited. It's appropriate now, to allow a similar mood to lift your spirits. You're so very near to a major turning point in your personal fortunes. Take today's troubles with a pinch of salt.

Saturn now at the mid heaven of your chart teaches you that short cuts won't work for you at the moment. You have recently learned that lesson through your hard experience. Your success when it does come will be built on your really solid preparations. Heavy responsibilities may be weighing you down just now, but this can also be a time of promotion and recognition. You will soon reap what you have sown in previous years.

Bitcoin's Weekly Outlook from 24th September

The Sun is in your chart area which rules your career so you will be more ambitious this week. You are keen to be noticed and aiming for a more prominent position. Recently you may have been forcing yourself into situations that basically aren't good for you. Now you have got to stand up for yourself more. New experiences will give you insights into the world. This time is all about getting rid of the old and bringing in the new.

A Snapshot of Bitcoin's Natal chart with Transits & Progressions shown for today

https://i.imgur.com/R4wSD.gif

I prefer the chart showing just the Transits for simplicity

https://i.imgur.com/0Ak48.gif

Transits are shown as the outer green symbols moving round anti-clockwise, here's the next one of interest when Venus transits/conjuncts Bitcoin's natal Saturn on the 22nd of October 2012

https://i.imgur.com/VpBVb.gif

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 11:23:11 PM

Astrology wise tomorrow is rough & Saturday is dire with a full moon to top it all off on Sunday, I will be amazed if we don't have a weekend of doom - but hey it's bitcoin & manipulations rules Grin

herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2012, 07:13:35 AM

Astrology wise tomorrow is rough & Saturday is dire with a full moon to top it all off on Sunday, I will be amazed if we don't have a weekend of doom - but hey it's bitcoin & manipulations rules Grin

i'm anxious  Cool

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
September 27, 2012, 09:44:35 PM

Of course you know you're gonna need a DHD to dial this ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: