Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:42:10 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 12:12:23 PM by vokain

Regarding 5 to 9 chakras, I think it´s missinformation, we keep the 7 at the moment, could be that we switch on new chakras in future, thought.

I'm just not sure how it can be said this is certain misinformation if you already accept the 7 Chakras.  None of this is falsifiable anyways. These are all metaphysical ideas and perhaps your claim of misinformation is more a reflection of some close mindedness rather than exploring past what you've known or have been told thus far. The point is that these metaphysical ideas offer a meaning or lessons behind them in how to live life well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:25:51 PM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Monday, 31st March 2014

How long can the good times roll without anyone even noticing that they are rolling? We can ask much the same about the bad times. Do they keep rolling around just because people keep saying, 'Look out... bad times are coming.' Is recession, for example, a kind of flu virus that we pass to one another 'by mouth'? If nobody spoke about it, would it affect fewer of us? That's just a thought. Now here's another thought, much more relevant to your outlook this week: if you believe good times are coming, they will come to you!

Bitcoin's Weekly Outlook from Monday, 31st March

Jupiter emphasized early on can bring money, praise and success. But sometimes these influences can pass by almost without you noticing more than that you're feeling good about life. If you can push your pet project further, make the effort, then you will find whatever you touch works out more easily than you expected. It may not be obvious at the moment but soon you will become aware that you have made strides ahead.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:49:05 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:08:59 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of April 3, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot24.jpg For the foreseeable future, I urge you not to spend much time wrangling with bureaucrats and know-it-alls. Avoid frustrating projects that would require meticulous discipline. Don't even think about catching up on paperwork or organizing your junk drawer or planning the next five years of your career. Instead, focus on taking long meandering walks to nowhere in particular. Daydream about an epic movie based on your life story. Flirt with being a lazy bum. Play noncompetitive games with unambitious people. Here's why: Good ideas and wise decisions are most likely to percolate as you are lounging around doing nothing -- and feeling no guilt for doing nothing.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracle below is excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:
How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings.

"Don't eat any food that's incapable of rotting," says Michael Pollan in his book In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto. In other words, highly processed foods with a long shelf life don't contribute to your optimum vitality.

I'd like to expand this rule to make it an all-purpose guideline for life. Try out this hypothesis: If you're involved with any person or situation that never decays, or if there is some part of you that never decays, that's highly suspicious and may be a problem. Like growth, rot is a natural phenomenon. Indeed, every advancement requires or brings the disintegration of whatever it replaces. You can't grow if you don't rot. The "perfection" of stasis can be hazardous to your health.

What's ripe to rot in your world?

Also:

Marie and Pierre Curie discovered radium. Chemist John Walker invented the match. Physicist Wilhelm Röentgen was the first person to find out about X-rays and Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin.

What do these great minds have in common? They all refused to take out patents in connection with their innovations, believing they shouldn't make any profit on something that should belong to everyone.

Try giving away some of your brilliance for free.

And a good link to bookmark: Aspects for Wednesday April 02, 2014 - Daily Planets

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:04:16 AM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Thursday, 10th April 2014

Perhaps, you need to try running down an escalator that is going up. Or filling up a leaky bucket. That will give you a taste of what may soon lie in store. Not that you need one. You can already tell how frustratingly impossible a particular situation is becoming. Here's how to avoid exasperation. Quit while you are ahead. And if you can't do that - quit while you are behind. Just quit worrying. And quit feeling obliged to know all the answers and make all the right choices. Time will tell you all you need to know.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:51:49 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:53:22 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of April 10, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot14.jpg Capricorn author J. R. R. Tolkien spent 14 years working on The Lord of the Rings. In using a typewriter to produce over 1,200 pages, he relied solely on his two index fingers. He never learned the ten-finger typing method. I suppose it didn't matter in the end. Presumably, his impediment didn't affect the quality of his work, but only made it harder to accomplish and required him to spend a lot more time. Is there a fixable limitation on your own ability to achieve your dream, Bitcoin? Is there some handicap you could, with effort, overcome? If so, now would be an excellent time to begin.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:47:48 AM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Friday, 11th April 2014

Sometimes, it is only when life takes us close to the edge that we lose our fear of it. We discover, usually, that the edge is further away than we thought it was. We may even find it to be useful territory where we can plough the ground and grow valuable produce that can be harvested in no other place. Even if all we experience is a burning desire to get away from that edge, at least we can gain some confidence from making a successful retreat. Somehow, this weekend, you are redefining your limits in a positive way.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:31:38 AM

... Somehow, this weekend, you are redefining your limits in a positive way.

OMG BTC is going to $1300, we're rich!  Grin
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:19:19 AM

Your Week Ahead    Saturday, 12 April 2014

Welcome to a powerful, historic, potentially life-changing week. It brings a total lunar eclipse plus a rare 'Grand Cross' shape of heavenly bodies between the Cardinal signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. These are considered to imbue the qualities of initiative and leadership. Uranus in Aries now forms a right angle to Jupiter in Cancer which in turn forms a right angle to Mars in Libra which squares the circle once more in an angle to tiny but mighty Pluto in Capricorn, Bitcoin's sun sign. This should be seen by us all as a week where anything positive is possible.

SportsBet

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:04:19 PM

Astrology is retardation.
Astronomy is enlightenment.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:20:14 PM

Astrology is retardation.
Astronomy is enlightenment.

Try reading up on "plasma cosmology"; most astronomers are in the dark. As for astrology being retarded, it's often been said that one who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:10:50 AM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Monday, 14th April 2014

One of my father's favourite sayings is, 'Never show a fool unfinished work.' I have found this advice to be remarkably useful and I pass it on to you this week because I suspect it will prove particularly relevant. The world is in a state of flux and upheaval, as signified by the coming Lunar Eclipse and then the Grand Cross formation of heavenly bodies in the four Cardinal signs of the zodiac. There are many factors about which you are reasonably and rightly not yet sure of. Be careful how much you say - and to whom.

There are days when you can see every tiny detail but you lose the broader view. Then there are days when you can see the whole picture, but miss the minutiae. Clearly this is grand planning day not one for counting beans, or checking computer codes. Look to see what glum face around you can make crack into a smile. Try to find a mate who is level and hard-headed. You've got good hunches, but you may not have all the practical skills you need here.

Lunar Eclipse

It isn't necessary to see an eclipse to benefit from its healing, uplifting influence. That will come to us all this week. But it definitely is necessary to witness an eclipse with your own eyes if you wish to fully appreciate the rare, spectacular display of natural magic. That sight, all on its own, is auspicious because it bestows upon the beholder an almost life-changing, awe-inspiring sense of wonder.

The lunar eclipse starts in the early hours of tomorrow morning, Tuesday April 15, with totality lasting from 8.06 - 9.24am (UK time). It is visible from both North and South America. Observers in the western Pacific miss the first half of the eclipse because it occurs before moonrise. Much of Europe and Africa experience moonset just as the eclipse begins. None of the eclipse is visible from north-east Europe, eastern Africa, the Middle East or Central Asia. These are the timings (in local time for the UK): Penumbral Eclipse Begins: 05.53; Partial Eclipse Begins: 06.58; Total Eclipse Begins: 08.06; Greatest Eclipse: 08.45; Total Eclipse Ends: 09.24; Partial Eclipse Ends: 10.33; Penumbral Eclipse Ends: 11.37.Time of Greatest Eclipse around the world: Tuesday.Los Angeles: 00.45; NYC: 03.45; Rio De Janeiro: 04.45; London: 08.45; Madrid: 09.45; Perth: 15.45; Tokyo: 16.45; Sydney: 17.45.

This week brings a Lunar Eclipse and a 'Grand Cross'. It is the most significant astrological influence for some time. Anything and everything positive can happen.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:37:10 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:09:35 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of April 17, 2014

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot14.jpg In 1937, physicist George Paget Thomson won a Nobel Prize for the work he did to prove that the electron is a wave. That's funny, because his father, physicist J. J. Thomson, was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1906 for showing that the electron is a particle. Together, they helped tell the whole story about the electron, which as we now know is both a wave and a particle. I think it's an excellent time for you to try something similar to what George did: follow up on some theme from the life of one of your predecessors, parents or mentors; be inspired by what they, he or she did, but also go beyond it; build on a gift that they, he or she gave the world, extending or expanding it.

SACRED ADVERTISEMENT. The oracle below is excerpted from the book PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia:

The information you seek is available in the library of forbidden knowledge, the damp autumnal loam you dreamed you were buried in, and the song you learned before you were born. When you find that information, you will be able to answer this question: What are the three miracles that are most likely to happen to you?

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:50:58 PM

In 1937, physicist George Paget Thomson won a Nobel Prize for the work he did to prove that the electron is a wave. That's funny, because his father, physicist J. J. Thomson, was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1906 for showing that the electron is a particle. Together, they helped tell the whole story about the electron, which as we now know is both a wave and a particle. I think it's an excellent time for you to try something similar to what George did: follow up on some theme from the life of one of your predecessors, parents or mentors; be inspired by what they, he or she did, but also go beyond it; build on a gift that they, he or she gave the world, extending or expanding it.

The information you seek is available in the library of forbidden knowledge, the damp autumnal loam you dreamed you were buried in, and the song you learned before you were born. When you find that information, you will be able to answer this question: What are the three miracles that are most likely to happen to you?

What are the three miracles that are most likely to happen to you?

1. The miracle of life
2. The miracle of death
3. The miracle of Bitcoin

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 02:52:05 PM

In 1937, physicist George Paget Thomson won a Nobel Prize for the work he did to prove that the electron is a wave. That's funny, because his father, physicist J. J. Thomson, was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1906 for showing that the electron is a particle. Together, they helped tell the whole story about the electron, which as we now know is both a wave and a particle. I think it's an excellent time for you to try something similar to what George did: follow up on some theme from the life of one of your predecessors, parents or mentors; be inspired by what they, he or she did, but also go beyond it; build on a gift that they, he or she gave the world, extending or expanding it.

What are the three miracles that are most likely to happen to you?

1. The miracle of life
2. The miracle of death
3. The miracle of Bitcoin

The miracle of love

without it we probably wouldn't have Bitcoin Smiley
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:39:14 PM

Bitcoin's Weekly Outlook from Monday, 21st April

This is one of these times in life where you may be taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Try and find new solutions to old problems. This requires ingenuity and maybe more subtlety than will come naturally in the heat of the moment. Try to avoid hashing and crashing your way ahead. If you stand your ground too firmly and keep arguing to the bitter end, then you will find you won't win. Obviously you need to protect yourself. Just be firm but subtle.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:10:06 AM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Friday, 2nd May 2014

We need to think this weekend, about power and the responsibility that accompanies it. You currently have more influence than you know. You really don't have to do or say very much to tip a balance one way or another. The question is not, 'Can you?' It is, 'Are you sure you want to?' There will be consequences and repercussions. One way or another, several of these will land in your lap. The cosmos offers you an option now to be passive, to go with what's easiest and let things happen naturally. That's a good idea.

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:47:26 AM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Friday, 2nd May 2014

We need to think this weekend, about power and the responsibility that accompanies it. You currently have more influence than you know. You really don't have to do or say very much to tip a balance one way or another. The question is not, 'Can you?' It is, 'Are you sure you want to?' There will be consequences and repercussions. One way or another, several of these will land in your lap. The cosmos offers you an option now to be passive, to go with what's easiest and let things happen naturally. That's a good idea.

+1
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:58:18 AM

Bitcoin's Week Ahead, Saturday, 3 May 2014

They say, 'what goes up, must come down.' If so, maybe you should be nervous about what's happening now. You are on, or soon will be on, an up. A rapid rise. An exhilarating journey from past disappointment to present satisfaction. A marriage of the past with the future. No matter how pleased you may feel about how things are turning out, there will come a point where you just take success in your stride and it all seems normal. That's not the same, though, as saying you'll lose what you gain. You won't do that!

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:34:29 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 01:59:10 PM by Otoh

Smiley Sun trine Jupiter today! Smiley

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Tuesday, 6th May 2014

The Sun is in a lovely aspect to Jupiter, so at the very least you'll be feeling pretty good physically, psychologically and in every other way. There's lots of optimism in the air and you will have a really positive outlook. You want people around you now who share your broader interests in life. Emotional partners will be in good humour, and happy to fit in. At work as well you'll be attracting support and enthusiastic connections, feeling popular.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:39:10 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 04:37:58 PM by Otoh

If anyone is interested in Bitcoin's fellow Capricorn Cryptocurrency Darkcoin, I've posted it's Astro chart: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615879.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: