Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 02:36:49 AM

So fun  Cheesy
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:37:45 AM

Things are interesting right now. Uranus is moving back over the Midheaven (10th house cusp at the top of the chart) and that is "shocking" to how BTC acts in the "workplace", BTC's workplace. It is in the sign of aries and I like to think of that as a bit of discovery via "trial and error".(Maybe a big contract or something like that?) Overall a positive thing, but often quite traumatic (Gox news?). Really interesting to try to apply astrology to a cryptocurrency, especially considering the greater overall astrological transits right now. Speaking of which,

IAS

Maybe a big contract or something like that? The approx $12,000,000 sale of SatoshiDice announced on the 18th was a nice big contract and price discovery, certainly quite a news shock for the many invested in it.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:50:57 AM

Think I'll watch this thread  Wink

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:29:06 PM

Things are interesting right now. Uranus is moving back over the Midheaven (10th house cusp at the top of the chart) and that is "shocking" to how BTC acts in the "workplace", BTC's workplace. It is in the sign of aries and I like to think of that as a bit of discovery via "trial and error".(Maybe a big contract or something like that?) Overall a positive thing, but often quite traumatic (Gox news?). Really interesting to try to apply astrology to a cryptocurrency, especially considering the greater overall astrological transits right now. Speaking of which,

IAS

Maybe a big contract or something like that? The approx $12,000,000 sale of SatoshiDice announced on the 18th was a nice big contract and price discovery, certainly quite a news shock for the many invested in it.

ehheh, You beat me to it! I thought that yesterday. Certainly astrology being pretty close there, eh?

And the down movement yesterday also got me thinking about the "darker" aspects of the 12th. Well, if that is a confirmation it should continue next week...

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 12:39:37 PM

Bitcoin´s daily horoscope for Saturday July 27th, 2013

Life now is about transformation, and moving on to new pastures. Maybe for a while you will feel stuck and blocked - a little like pushing against a mountain. Either someone is getting in your way, or trying to control you. But you can overcome the challenge and end up achieving a substantial amount. You just have to try extra hard. You have a strong instinct for fairness and justice at the moment and are keen to fight to protect those who are disadvantaged.

emanymton

Activity: 219
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:04:52 PM

Life now is about transformation, and moving on to new pastures. Maybe for a while you will feel stuck and blocked - a little like pushing against a mountain. Either someone is getting in your way, or trying to control you. But you can overcome the challenge and end up achieving a substantial amount. You just have to try extra hard. You have a strong instinct for fairness and justice at the moment and are keen to fight to protect those who are disadvantaged.

FTFY

Life now is about transformation, and moving on to new pastures.

Life is now about conforming, and moving on to pastures deemed greener by a person with more money or power or both.

Maybe for a while you will feel stuck and blocked - a little like pushing against a mountain. Either someone is getting in your way, or trying to control you. But you can overcome the challenge and end up achieving a substantial amount.

Maybe for a while you will feel stuck and blocked - a little like pushing against a mountain.

But you can conform to the standards set by those with greater finance or power than you,  achieving a substantial amount, by their standards.

You just have to try extra hard. You have a strong instinct for fairness and justice and are keen to fight to protect those who are disadvantaged.

You just have to try extra hard, to be seen as a worthy individual by those with power and money - otherwise you are just another PWN.

If you do this then you prove that you have a strong instinct for fairness and justice and are keen to fight to protect those who are

disadvantaged, therefore you will cost a lot more to force into dismissing your principles because you actually have some to begin with.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 07:41:59 AM

Bitcoin's zodiac forecast for Monday, 29 July 2013

Have you ever watched the sea roll in and out along a stretch of beach? It takes a while before you can tell whether the tide is encroaching or receding. If you just watch one or two rolls of foam, you may get a deceptive impression. Where, in your life now, is the tide of fortune heading? Are you beginning to suspect that where things are good they might not remain good? Do you fear that where they seem bad already, they will only get worse? What's coming towards you now, is something you will welcome.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 08:06:57 AM

FTFY

Life is now about conforming, and moving on to pastures deemed greener by a person with more money or power or both.

Maybe for a while you will feel stuck and blocked - a little like pushing against a mountain. Either someone is getting in your way, or trying to control you. But you can overcome the challenge and end up achieving a substantial amount.

Maybe for a while you will feel stuck and blocked - a little like pushing against a mountain.

But you can conform to the standards set by those with greater finance or power than you,  achieving a substantial amount, by their standards.

You just have to try extra hard. You have a strong instinct for fairness and justice and are keen to fight to protect those who are disadvantaged.

You just have to try extra hard, to be seen as a worthy individual by those with power and money - otherwise you are just another PWN.

If you do this then you prove that you have a strong instinct for fairness and justice and are keen to fight to protect those who are

disadvantaged, therefore you will cost a lot more to force into dismissing your principles because you actually have some to begin with.

Sad if you think you don't have choice and will :/
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:38:18 AM

Not sure how important it is, but the Sun in BTC's chart was important during the last run up (in Aries).

Well, all that darkness in the 12th house that I had been harping on just lightened up a little (still got Mercury, Mars and Jupiter there), the sun moved into the 1st house yesterday (within a few hours of the move up)...

Go BTC

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 10:44:53 AM

FTFY

Sad if you think you don't have choice and will :/

I  feel we have free choice and will, but only within reason. When you throw tradition, culture, language, religion, family, work, friends, etc. into things, we are quite predictable and our free will is not exactly free the way we would like to think it is. That said, will can go a long long way into molding our lives.

I sort of get a feeling like this:
Imagine an elastic strip that is taught. The beginning is birth and the end is death. In a sense, you have a life path, not completely fixed though. But if you get to far out of line from your life path,
you will be snapped back to where you should go. This might be: chance meetings, accidents, illness, etc. We sort of have a goal but perhaps it moves some. Anyway, not my belief, just a thought...

BTC = Black Swan.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 10:46:22 AM

well, yeah...every action has a reaction and all that.

wait, what?

hm

I think what's more likely is that when we become aware of who we were and are, we have some sort of extrapolation for what lies ahead because only so many scenarios can exist for what is presented before you. idk
phoenix1

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 12:04:10 PM

We are energetic beacons, constantly transmitting and receiving messages and signals, that have have meaning based upon our conscious and subsconcious beliefs. These beliefs are shaped by our programming and have a huge effect on the experiences we have in life, the path we take, and how we perceive things. To this extent, yes we are trapped by these beliefs into a semi pre-determined path.
It takes a lot of hard work to change these beliefs, especially those that we don't even know that we have, but until we do, the free will that we have is somewhat of an illusion.

How often do you act out of character ? Probably not very often - most people don't. If they did it would become part of their character and hence relatively predictable again. To that extent your actions may seem like free will, mostly they are fairly predictable based upon your beliefs. We just think that we are choosing, and we are, but to an outside observer, it will mostly be a fairly predictable choice. Is that really free will ?
Or is that walking a path a fairly predictable path ?

Obviously I do not rule out the role of 'chance' or 'fate' to dramatically change the direction of your life, but then again, as Jung said  ...

"Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

“Whatever is rejected from the self, appears in the world as an event.”

Put the two together and you come up with a model whereby unresolved unconscious issues will play out externally in your life, and you will call them fate, whereas is many cases they are simply manifestations of your unconscious. And as such, not 'chance' or 'fate' at all. Their shape may differ, but the meaning will be the same.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"  - Confucius (China 551BC-479 BC)
XXthetimeisnowXX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:54:24 PM

Monday, 8th July 2013

Today, a sociable & fun day, we have a new moon in Cancer, always good for fresh new starts especially in a day or two when the first sliver of it becomes visible in the sky, also Saturn is now dirrect again in Scorpio which is something we've been waiting for & was covered in the recorded Bitcoin Astro reading recently, practical plans can now move ahead. The second half of this month should be way better than the first & especially the last 10 days of the month should be quite exceptional, this in general & not specific to Bitcoin per se.

wow. so your telling me that on the eighth you predicted that the last part of this month was going to be better than the first and the last ten days would be "exceptional". well over 100 and climbing so good on ya mate!!! thats impressive!
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 05:03:12 PM

Well it wasn't specifically about Bitcoin that bit, just sort of generally but including BTC, I hope that the forecasts this month have shown that the sky was going to be much brighter than it looked earlier on in the month.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2013, 06:35:09 PM

there really is nothing more I love than seeing the stars align, it makes me giddy  Cheesy thank you for doing this topic Otoh
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 01:57:15 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:45:28 PM by Otoh

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of August 1, 2013

http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/tarot_cards/tarot31.jpg   An old Chinese poem tells us that "the true measure of a mountain's greatness is not its height but whether it is charming enough to attract dragons." You and I know there are no such things as dragons, so we can't take this literally. But what if we treat it as we might a fairy tale? I suggest we draw a metaphorical meaning from it and apply it to your life. Let's say that you shouldn't be impressed with how big and strong anything is; you shouldn't give your mojo to people or institutions simply because they have worldly power. Rather, you will be best served by aligning yourself with what's mysterious and fabulous. You're more likely to have fun and generate good fortune for yourself by seeking out stories that appeal to your soul instead of your ego.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 04:14:27 PM

Nice one Otoh,

Some transits that are notable, though short:

Starting NOW, we have Mars opposing the Sun for the next 4 or so days, say the next 2 days strong. This really amps one up, in this case BTC. Remember, BTC is Sun sensitive if history is any indicator. BTC will want to take over. Remember, Mars is in the 12th house and in cancer, so there is nothing shallow about this. Show me your true self... Sun is in the 6th house, BTC's work, service in a very down to earth, practical (Capricornian) way. I would interpret this positively, as long as things don't get out of hand, lots of short term energy here, lots.

Mars is also Squaring the Midheaven. A bit of an irritability regarding the workplace. Taken with the last one, perhaps the next few days are a bit erratic, almost violent. Just don't be frightened, BTC is anti-fragile and made for this.

The Sun is also conjunct the S. Node for the next 3 or 4 days, strongest the next two. Perhaps we revisit something from the past, to say goodbye, the ideal is in moving forward (n. Node) - Which is in the 7th house - relations, the other, how we appear to others in an artistic or creative way. Will we move out of the shadows? There is no guilt in saying hello to a new currency. Stay tuned...
Just noticed, Pluto is inconjunct the S. Node as well. An inconjunct is a very uncomfortable transit, though not usually thought to be as strong (or that same as) a square. Pluto loves to kill and transform what isn't needed and the S. Node is the past. Fill in the blanks. This transit is slow but we are right on it now. Will taper over the next few weeks to month imo.

Uranus is still getting closer to the Midheaven (conjunct) remember, so that with mars is SHOCKING! People will know of us, our work will be fed with energy and hopefully some perspective will shift.

Of note, TA Wise, the monthly chart looks great. We bottomed and have a green candle. We are just above support. Let's see if we can make something of the auspices here...

Critical time imo, time of the Dragon indeed...
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 12:37:23 PM

Nice one Otoh,

Some transits that are notable, though short:

Starting NOW, we have Mars opposing the Sun for the next 4 or so days, say the next 2 days strong. This really amps one up, in this case BTC. Remember, BTC is Sun sensitive if history is any indicator. BTC will want to take over. Remember, Mars is in the 12th house and in cancer, so there is nothing shallow about this. Show me your true self... Sun is in the 6th house, BTC's work, service in a very down to earth, practical (Capricornian) way. I would interpret this positively, as long as things don't get out of hand, lots of short term energy here, lots.

Mars is also Squaring the Midheaven. A bit of an irritability regarding the workplace. Taken with the last one, perhaps the next few days are a bit erratic, almost violent. Just don't be frightened, BTC is anti-fragile and made for this.

The Sun is also conjunct the S. Node for the next 3 or 4 days, strongest the next two. Perhaps we revisit something from the past, to say goodbye, the ideal is in moving forward (n. Node) - Which is in the 7th house - relations, the other, how we appear to others in an artistic or creative way. Will we move out of the shadows? There is no guilt in saying hello to a new currency. Stay tuned...
Just noticed, Pluto is inconjunct the S. Node as well. An inconjunct is a very uncomfortable transit, though not usually thought to be as strong (or that same as) a square. Pluto loves to kill and transform what isn't needed and the S. Node is the past. Fill in the blanks. This transit is slow but we are right on it now. Will taper over the next few weeks to month imo.

Uranus is still getting closer to the Midheaven (conjunct) remember, so that with mars is SHOCKING! People will know of us, our work will be fed with energy and hopefully some perspective will shift.

Of note, TA Wise, the monthly chart looks great. We bottomed and have a green candle. We are just above support. Let's see if we can make something of the auspices here...

Critical time imo, time of the Dragon indeed...
IAS

So far I must admit the shocking part is spot on. This is Mars Uranus in action and the sensitivity BTC has with the sun to boot. We still have a few days left so hold on (up or down)...

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 04:49:05 PM

"Uranus is still getting closer to the Midheaven (conjunct) remember, so that with mars is SHOCKING! People will know of us, our work will be fed with energy and hopefully some perspective will shift."

It was shocking, to the bears  thus far Smiley
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2013, 04:57:57 PM

by the by, what do you mean, time of the dragon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: