Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 05:12:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 64529 times)
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2240

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:19:08 PM

Bitcoin Zodiac forecast for the week ahead, Saturday 4th October 2014

No matter how you look at a certain situation, you cannot see much to celebrate within it. Some things seem harsh, unfair and impossible. How can there be hope for tomorrow when so much seems so hopeless? I cannot promise an instant miracle today, but I can assure you that a particular tale is far from fully told. Before the week is over you will have good reason to change the way you feel about a matter that has lately been of great concern to you. This week contains much more hope than you yet realise.

& in general

You'll be pleased to hear that this week's Full Moon is not one of those 'Supermoons' that we have been having lately. The Moon is not unusually close to Earth. So we can't blame particularly strong emotional upheaval on that. Instead, we can blame it on the powerful Lunar Eclipse! Even those of us who aren't in a place from which the eclipse can be viewed may well have the classic eclipse experience. First, it will seem as if something is falling apart. Then (after a phase of angst and tension) things will turn out to be okay after all!

Also

I must ask farmer Tim if he'll start accepting bitcoins, 1 BTC for a cool final resting shelf sounds good and one could entomb the private keys too if one choose.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2774268/Yours-400-eternal-rest-Stone-Age-tomb-newly-built-Wiltshire-field-farmer-called-Tim.html

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc     DASH, Digital Cash = www.dash.org     VIA, The future of crypto-currency = www.via.org 
Node40.com is a leader in DASH hosting, dedicated exclusively to fully managed masternode hosting. Professional, organized and responsive. I've dozens of nodes with them.
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
p4n

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:54:20 AM

quite interesting thread to read.

Hope OP comes back soon!
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:16:46 PM

Back by popular demand  Cheesy

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes

Posted by Otoh Wink

Bitcoin's Horoscope for week of January 15, 2015 - Darkcoin's too

Most plants move upwards as they grow. Their seeds fall to the ground, are blown off by the wind, or are carried away by pollinators. But the peanut plant has a different approach to reproduction. It burrows its seeds down into the soil. They ripen underground, where they are protected and more likely to get the moisture they need to germinate. The peanut plant's approach to fertility might be a good metaphor for you Capricorns to adopt for your own use. It makes sense for you to safeguard the new possibilities you're incubating. Keep them private, maybe even secret. Don't expose them to scrutiny or criticism.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc     DASH, Digital Cash = www.dash.org     VIA, The future of crypto-currency = www.via.org 
Node40.com is a leader in DASH hosting, dedicated exclusively to fully managed masternode hosting. Professional, organized and responsive. I've dozens of nodes with them.
masterfu678

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

So I'm necroing this thread because it is still relevant.

So what can you tell us about Bitcoin's chart in current times. The mainstream business investors finally started recognizing Bitcoin and the price had soared to around $2000!!! There gotta be something in the current transit chart that tell us this.

Something Taurus, Second house, and Venus related I bet.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

Bitcoin it's true that you have been facing challenging celestial circumstances. But let me say that you are now only a few weeks away from a tremendously positive, long-term change in the cosmic climate.

Before that however Bitcoin I suspect you may soon be invited or coaxed to engage in what amounts to some tainted behavior. Don't do it. Make an extra effort to be incorruptible.

Enjoy this weekend's new moon & the fresh perspectives that it gives.

Edit, same day:

I'm sure this will be quite stating the obvious to many, but I've been looking in depth at Bitcoin's short to medium term future & I can say quite categorically that there is going to be a lot of controversy surrounding it - much more so than now & that it will become widespread in ppls awareness in 5 years time, so it certainly survives these difficult early years & by 2017 it is going to have a critical mass I assume - this especially in the United States, what I got was America to be exact where it was going to become very widespread in popular knowledge & I so guess use/adaption with all that implies.

Summary, it's going to be a bumpy ride, there's no rush, look to be all in before 2017, it will never go to zero & won't fail in this time frame, American market is the key, expect interesting times.

"... look to be all in before 2017 ..."

2017 so far, edited to show a 5th of November chart goodness Tongue

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Antifragile

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:41:13 PM

Bitcoin it's true that you have been facing challenging celestial circumstances. But let me say that you are now only a few weeks away from a tremendously positive, long-term change in the cosmic climate.

Before that however Bitcoin I suspect you may soon be invited or coaxed to engage in what amounts to some tainted behavior. Don't do it. Make an extra effort to be incorruptible.

Enjoy this weekend's new moon & the fresh perspectives that it gives.

Edit, same day:

I'm sure this will be quite stating the obvious to many, but I've been looking in depth at Bitcoin's short to medium term future & I can say quite categorically that there is going to be a lot of controversy surrounding it - much more so than now & that it will become widespread in ppls awareness in 5 years time, so it certainly survives these difficult early years & by 2017 it is going to have a critical mass I assume - this especially in the United States, what I got was America to be exact where it was going to become very widespread in popular knowledge & I so guess use/adaption with all that implies.

Summary, it's going to be a bumpy ride, there's no rush, look to be all in before 2017, it will never go to zero & won't fail in this time frame, American market is the key, expect interesting times.

"...look to be all in before 2017..."

Nice call...and funny how time flies.
I may have to pull up a chart...

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
johnnylm3

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:42:50 PM

Has anyone read this?Huh
http://www.financialuniverse.co.uk/exploring-bitcoins-astro-code-part-one/
Is it true???
This site: http://www.astrologyjunction.com/astrology.html  once had a similar bitcoin astro birth chart. I saw their page go as under construction, its back up, but its not there anymore. Do you have any other good birthcharts for bit coins?HuhHuhHuhHuh??I am part time bitcoin lover and i follow the  stars lol.

( anyone,tell me how to upload a pic here) 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.