Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:28:10 PM

I just checked the btc chart and yes, those numbers are correct. What is even more interesting though, is that Pluto is at 13°34' on the 15th. BTC's Sun is at 13°30', so essentially this Grand Cross is sitting on (just after) Bitcoins Sun.  Shocked

IAS

Yes, it's funny how tied into this grand cross BTC's chart is. Makes me wonder if we'll some major financial developments around that time; a few recent events are similar to the crash of 2008 (copper falling rapidly, shipping prices falling rapidly, gold going up), so perhaps we'll get a Lehman redux. I wonder how/if the people of the world will react if we start chucking trillions of freshly created dollars to private banks, again.

Things in the Bitcoin space are seeming to explode this year. The writing is all over the place. Just look at last year, you heard of the occasional investment into the BTC space but this year, 20 million to a Chinese exchange and the millions are pouring in all over the place. There is an exchange opening in NY and in other states in America. Overstock.com did 1 million of btc business in 2 months and is estimating 10 million I believe, by years end. Amazon and NewEgg, not to mention Ebay, are right around the corner. It is getting to the point that accepting bitcoin will be cool.

We are on the precipice of an explosion guys (not necessariyl price, but that probably follows), and I wonder how many see it. It is like we are going from just discovered to known. This year will move from the early adopters to mainstream.

Regarding the Grand Cross, again, it is an interesting one. Uranus and Pluto are slow transits and tough ones most of the time. But Pluto is not a first pass, a lot has been worked off. And Mars and Jupiter are involved, just adding strength/energy/benevolence to bitcoin. Even if an adjustment in price comes (Say down to $400 as some are saying is possible, if we don't hold here) I think we shoot over $1000 and don't look back (within a few months of bottoming). I'm not meaning this to be about price, but price will be an easy indicator of adoption and "success".

In 3 days, starting March 20th, the Sun will once again move through Aries in Bitcoins chart. Last year that transit coincided with a meteoric rise (to 266, from the mid double digits). Bitcoins rising sign is Leo, the Sun for bitcoin is KEY. A new fire sign, an aggressive one, is approaching, and yes, during a grand cross where it's planet (Mars) is involved (and in Libra - cooperation). And Jupiter is giving its "expansion" as well.

I don't know what to expect, an explosion up? A drop down to 400, then an explosion up? Something is UP though...
Get ready for some fireworks. Would be perfect timing for some Amazon, Ebay, or New Egg news, no?  Grin

Its about sharing

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solarflare

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:57:03 AM

I used to discard astrology as complete bullshit (maybe because I have no idea what this science is based on and how it was established).
But out of curiosity I decided to do a simple experiment: have an astrologer do what astrologers do and have everything written down, without any knowledge of it, only to read it decades later.

I haven't read it yet, but my views on astrology have changed nonetheless.
The reason for this is that this sneaky astrologer first told me about my past!
He didn't make a single mistake and got a few things with great precision. I even tried to mislead him by telling him he was wrong on some things (like my number of brothers and sisters) but the guy wouldn't capitulate and gave me reasons why I might be wrong. I was much impressed.

I still have the paper, but like bitcoins, I'm holding, not cashing out!

Anyway, I'd encourage everyone skeptical to do the same, and have their past analysed.

On another subject, and I'd like answers from the astrologers out there:
He based all his calculations on my birth date and only my birth date (and maybe my sex, 'cause it's easy to guess...).
From just that, he was able to tell me how many brothers and sisters I had, when I lost my virginity (down to the year) and also a truly major and significant event in my life (even though, for this one, it could be just me seeing things the way I want to see them).
My question is, with the advance of big data, hasn't astrology been completely debunked yet ?
Because really, you can't expect everyone born the same day to have the same number of brothers and sisters (or even find a high correlation coefficient).

I really have to do more research in this field...
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:23:16 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:36:29 PM by vokain

I used to discard astrology as complete bullshit (maybe because I have no idea what this science is based on and how it was established).
But out of curiosity I decided to do a simple experiment: have an astrologer do what astrologers do and have everything written down, without any knowledge of it, only to read it decades later.

He didn't make a single mistake and got a few things with great precision. I even tried to mislead him by telling him he was wrong on some things (like my number of brothers and sisters) but the guy wouldn't capitulate and gave me reasons why I might be wrong. I was much impressed.

Anyway, I'd encourage everyone skeptical to do the same, and have their past analysed.

Same exact experience, my friend. Changed my life for the better since. Also, look into neutrinos. I'll be abstract since astrology is abstract as all hell, but neutrinos theoretically travel at slightly less than the speed of light because they carry a certain amount of mass, yet are still small enough to pass through the space between atoms. So light from the sun can be seen as "breath from the stars" and can conceivably affect us at a basal level, possibly crystalizing part of our nature (DNA) at the moment of our birth or sometime at or after conception. Also, if subscribing to an As Above, So Below type of viewpoint, abstracting into the fractalized deterministic nature of the Universe can conceivably explain why movements that happen in the stars might reflect what happens here.

http://www.humandesignnw.com/neutrinos.htm

Look into human design as well...wrote this on another forum:
So the Universe is probably perfect (maybe not as perceivable now but it was, is, and will be) Smiley
According to his Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation, the “First Prediction” by Ra Uru Hu in 1987 is that neutrinos were capable of leaving an imprint, meaning neutrinos have an infinitesimally small measure of mass i.e. they carry can data from the stars. Apparently scientists proved in 1998 that this was true. They theorized before that neutrinos were just pure energy.

So as these subatomic neutrinos pass through matter, at some level we are affected by this information field. How we are affected i.e. how our epigenetic info, cells, bodies, personalities and experiences differentiate depends on the timing and location of these neutrinos. Makes sense if we subscribe to a deterministic view of the world i.e. every cause is an effect in and of itself; every vibration is connected in this string world. Thus a tentative physical basis for the field of astrology.

http://www.amazon.com/Human-Design-Definitive-Science-Differentiation/dp/0615552145/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391996744&sr=8-1&keywords=human+design
The first few pages of this book, pages 18-24 readable by previewing and going to “First Pages” explains this a tad bit more eloquently. Super cool synthesis of 4 ancient esoterical systems (Western astrology, I-ching, Hindu-Brahmin Chakra, and the Zohar/Kabbalist Tree of Life) with the modern sciences of neuroscience, genetics, quantum physics, and cosmology.

The 6 lines per hexagram of the 64 hexagrams of I-Ching is eerily reminiscent of the structure of our DNA. We have three nucleotides  or letters (either adenine, guanine, thymine, cytosine) that make up a codon in DNA. When in double-helical form, each codon bonds with its anticodon and you have six nucleotides. So with every amino acid, you have 6 "bits" of genetic information that go into it. There are 64 possible amino acid combinations because there are 4 different base pairs (A-T, T-A, G-C, and C-G) and a codon is made up of any triple combination of these four (4^3).

Very peculiarly, HD offers some theorization on human evolution. The Cro-Magnons were apparently 5 Chakra centered beings, Homo sapiens until 1781 were 7, and we are now 9, Homo sapiens in transitus, who unlike the 7-centered beings, now have centers for awareness and finding communion through such.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:04:30 PM

Many great posts here above, I have had no time to comment on what's going on Astro wise recently, powerful stuff for sure atm and coming up with the grand cross, equinox and eclipses.

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Tuesday, 18th March 2014

When we've got trouble, we tend to feel better if we know what the trouble is. With an understanding of how it has come about and what has caused it, we can begin to do something about it. What if we think we've got one problem when it turns out that, actually, we've got another? What if we then set in motion a series of cures that, because they are not actually appropriate to the situation, simply create further trouble? Before you set out to make anything right today, be sure you know what is wrong.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:30:17 PM

He based all his calculations on my birth date and only my birth date (and maybe my sex, 'cause it's easy to guess...).
From just that, he was able to tell me how many brothers and sisters I had, when I lost my virginity (down to the year) and also a truly major and significant event in my life (even though, for this one, it could be just me seeing things the way I want to see them).
My question is, with the advance of big data, hasn't astrology been completely debunked yet ?
Because really, you can't expect everyone born the same day to have the same number of brothers and sisters (or even find a high correlation coefficient).

Read a few pages back in this thread, we had a discussion noting what scientific evidence there is. And note that the one man who did do a PhD in this (Gauquelin) committed suicide after the university he studied at threw out his work, despite the fact that others repeated it. It is still a very unpopular subject today because when you notice that astrology works  (and I'd point you to the fact that Arch Crawford, a financial astrologer, has won the market timer award more than almost anyone else), you start to question the materialist notions that are so key to convincing humans that they are meat computers, rather than spiritual beings. It's much easier to control someone who believes that they are a meat computer, than someone who believes that they might be a fractal shard of something infinite. Very similar to Leary's comments about judging a society on the drugs it criminalises and those that are legal to me - anything that opens the mind is illegal.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 03:43:06 PM

http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/01/24/dung-beetles-navigate-via-the-milky-way-an-animal-kingdom-first/

http://ac.els-cdn.com/S0960982212015072/1-s2.0-S0960982212015072-main.pdf?_tid=7bddfd42-aeb4-11e3-8739-00000aab0f01&acdnat=1395157774_426a3c7f98f0f53b0997d9a17caa4ab7
solarflare

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:05:50 PM

Same exact experience, my friend. Changed my life for the better since. Also, look into neutrinos. I'll be abstract since astrology is abstract as all hell, but neutrinos theoretically travel at slightly less than the speed of light because they carry a certain amount of mass, yet are still small enough to pass through the space between atoms. So light from the sun can be seen as "breath from the stars" and can conceivably affect us at a basal level, possibly crystalizing part of our nature (DNA) at the moment of our birth or sometime at or after conception. Also, if subscribing to an As Above, So Below type of viewpoint, abstracting into the fractalized deterministic nature of the Universe can conceivably explain why movements that happen in the stars might reflect what happens here.

http://www.humandesignnw.com/neutrinos.htm

Look into human design as well...wrote this on another forum:
So the Universe is probably perfect (maybe not as perceivable now but it was, is, and will be) Smiley
According to his Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation, the “First Prediction” by Ra Uru Hu in 1987 is that neutrinos were capable of leaving an imprint, meaning neutrinos have an infinitesimally small measure of mass i.e. they carry can data from the stars. Apparently scientists proved in 1998 that this was true. They theorized before that neutrinos were just pure energy.

So as these subatomic neutrinos pass through matter, at some level we are affected by this information field. How we are affected i.e. how our epigenetic info, cells, bodies, personalities and experiences differentiate depends on the timing and location of these neutrinos. Makes sense if we subscribe to a deterministic view of the world i.e. every cause is an effect in and of itself; every vibration is connected in this string world. Thus a tentative physical basis for the field of astrology.

http://www.amazon.com/Human-Design-Definitive-Science-Differentiation/dp/0615552145/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391996744&sr=8-1&keywords=human+design
The first few pages of this book, pages 18-24 readable by previewing and going to “First Pages” explains this a tad bit more eloquently. Super cool synthesis of 4 ancient esoterical systems (Western astrology, I-ching, Hindu-Brahmin Chakra, and the Zohar/Kabbalist Tree of Life) with the modern sciences of neuroscience, genetics, quantum physics, and cosmology.

The 6 lines per hexagram of the 64 hexagrams of I-Ching is eerily reminiscent of the structure of our DNA. We have three nucleotides  or letters (either adenine, guanine, thymine, cytosine) that make up a codon in DNA. When in double-helical form, each codon bonds with its anticodon and you have six nucleotides. So with every amino acid, you have 6 "bits" of genetic information that go into it. There are 64 possible amino acid combinations because there are 4 different base pairs (A-T, T-A, G-C, and C-G) and a codon is made up of any triple combination of these four (4^3).

Very peculiarly, HD offers some theorization on human evolution. The Cro-Magnons were apparently 5 Chakra centered beings, Homo sapiens until 1781 were 7, and we are now 9, Homo sapiens in transitus, who unlike the 7-centered beings, now have centers for awareness and finding communion through such.

The neutrinos theory makes sense, after all, we are nothing more that computers (or quantum computers) so like our current PCs, bits can get flipped by solar flares and stuff. No doubt that our much more complex bodies can be influenced in much more radical ways. I love reading about this kind of things but there is just too much information, too many theories, and one can get lost into it.
In the second part of your answer, when you start talking about numbers of Chakras, that's when I start thinking that you lost yourself in the information age, unable to filter all the misinformation that floats around.
Of course this is just my uneducated opinion on "fringe science" and I remain very open to it, curious and eager to learn more about it. I won't forget to check your links later today.
Ivanhoe

Activity: 841

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:11:03 PM

Seems like I'm not the only astrologer looking at mid-April being potentially rather memorable (this is even in the lamestream media):

Susan Miller has important news for us. "April's so scary that I'm giving classes on it," she says, tracing a series of points on her impossibly complicated astrology chart. "Look, we have a perfect square on 15 April – 15 April! You've got Jupiter at 12, and Uranus at 13, and Pluto at 13, and Mars at 16 – but wait! It's going to get a little bit worse." She furrows her brow while she studies the chart. "Look at 29 April!" I look. "Some people feel the stock market is…" She pauses for such a long beat that I offer to complete her sentence: "…going to crash?" She shakes her head. "This is even worse – we've not had this since the American Revolution."
I'm not really into these kind of predictions. But if this comes true it would be good for this guy : http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-18/vix-trader-pays-8-million-on-bet-gauge-will-increase-60-by-may.html.
solarflare

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:19:21 PM

Read a few pages back in this thread, we had a discussion noting what scientific evidence there is. And note that the one man who did do a PhD in this (Gauquelin) committed suicide after the university he studied at threw out his work, despite the fact that others repeated it. It is still a very unpopular subject today because when you notice that astrology works  (and I'd point you to the fact that Arch Crawford, a financial astrologer, has won the market timer award more than almost anyone else), you start to question the materialist notions that are so key to convincing humans that they are meat computers, rather than spiritual beings. It's much easier to control someone who believes that they are a meat computer, than someone who believes that they might be a fractal shard of something infinite. Very similar to Leary's comments about judging a society on the drugs it criminalises and those that are legal to me - anything that opens the mind is illegal.

I definitely intend to run some experiences myself because I feel such subjects I must explore on my own.
I have too hard a time trusting people which I still see as "illuminated" in a pejorative way (which doesn't mean I do not respect them, quite the contrary).

I feel for Mr Gauquelin, who must have been distressed by the impermeability and close-mindedness of his comrades.
uranian

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:39:26 PM

LOL, I'm sure there's some deep cosmic wisdom in there.

Other interesting research - your psychic abilities (and go scroogle either Dean Radin or Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research for actual research into that) depend on your orientation to the galactic centre.
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:46:13 PM

reminds me web bot project ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Bot )

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
cryptoastrotrader

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:15:56 AM

For those in this thread who are interested, I have written an ebook on using astrology to better one's chances of profiting from cryptocurrency trading. Check out my post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521639.0 and download a free 62-page ebook excerpt.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:58:16 AM

The artwork is so right.  I'm lovin' it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:19:48 AM

herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:48:55 AM

It's much easier to control someone who believes that they are a meat computer, than someone who believes that they might be a fractal shard of something infinite.

So which of those then is the "Bitcoin being" whose fate this thread ultimately is about?   Wink

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
uranian

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:19:31 PM

Quote from: herzmeister link=topic=75955.msg5780520#msg5780520 date=13952261350So
which of those then is the "Bitcoin being" whose fate this thread ultimately is about?   Wink

I'd say that Bitcoin is an idea birthed by fractal shards of an infinite being who've mostly allowed themselves to be convinced that they're meat computers.   Wink
solarflare

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:21:22 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 12:33:07 PM by solarflare

"China's central bank reportedly has issued a document on March 18, April 15 asked to stop all Bitcoin transactions. So far the central bank noncommittal on the news." (Original text: 据传中国央行已在3月18日发文,要求4月15日前停止一切比特币交易。迄今央行对这一消息不置可否。)
http://live.sina.com.cn/zt/l/v/finance/globalnews1/

April 15 rings a bell.

Anyway, it's most likely FUD.
1) use of "reportedly"
2) says "the central bank [is] noncommittal on the news"

EDIT: Aaaand it's gone (news removed from sina.com.cn) https://twitter.com/ruima/status/446981681606447104
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:02:36 PM

Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money.

Attributed to a director of the Bank of England.

Was reminded to the brilliance of this quote yesterday by a friend. For any that missed it. One to stick in the memory banks.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
uranian

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:19:28 AM

Agreed that if there's one banking quote to remember, it's that one. I like this, too:

It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonored by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice. Ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government. Ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money. Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess?

Ye have no more religion than my horse. Gold is your God. Which of you have not bartered your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth? Ye sordid prostitutes, have you not defiled this sacred place, and turned the Lord's temple into a den of thieves, by your immoral principles and wicked practices?

Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation. You were deputed here by the people to get grievances redressed, are yourselves become the greatest grievance. Your country therefore calls upon me to cleanse this Augean stable, by putting a final period to your iniquitous proceedings in this House; and which by God's help, and the strength he has given me, I am now come to do.

I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place. Go, get you out! Make haste! Ye venal slaves be gone! So! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors.

In the name of God, go!

That was actually Cromwell dismissing the Rump Parliament, but I think it fits the theme of banking too. From around the same time:

“The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it creates out of nothing.”

William Paterson, founder of the Bank of England in 1694
Dotto
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1005

No maps for these territories

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:13:10 PM

Subscribing to this interesting thread, keep on  Wink

Regarding 5 to 9 chakras, I think it´s missinformation, we keep the 7 at the moment, could be that we switch on new chakras in future, thought.

I bet for some kind of going down/crash until mid-end april and a sustended improvement from may-nov with some skyrocket in that timeframe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: