Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wow, bitcoin's astro birth chart is full on!  (Read 67013 times)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 09:26:32 AM

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:13:45 PM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast for Friday, February 28th

Honesty, they say, is the best policy. They repeat this over and over again. But all the while they are stuffing documents under mattresses, shredding photographs, deleting incriminating e-mail. Interrupt them and ask them what they are doing, they will reply, 'Oh, nothing...' They will even keep insisting that, 'honesty is the best policy' whilst lying through their teeth. Thankfully, you have a natural ability to recognise the output of the back end of a bull when you encounter it. Trust your nose for the truth this weekend Bitcoin.

You will be pernickety about the tiny details especially where cash is concerned. Thinking along lines that are practical and conservative you will come up with sound and productive ideas. To be happy you will need to have your money in order, and the budget balanced. Emotional security will come from material security. Happily an Aquarius Moon and Mercury now direct will both help you to sort out your finances quickly.

In general today we have Mercury going direct again - communication delays disappear, etc...

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:36:10 PM

Aquarius Moon and Mercury now direct will both help you to sort out your finances quickly

meaning ? what is the sign of moon and mercury at this cycle ?
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:20:18 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:52:06 PM by Otoh

Aquarius Moon and Mercury now direct will both help you to sort out your finances quickly

http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/year2014/february/aspects-calendar.html

https://i.imgur.com/y3EwpBT.png

Mercury is in Aquarius atm

http://cafeastrology.com/2014astrologicalaspects.html

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:06:51 PM

http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/year2014/february/aspects-calendar.html

Mercury is in Aquarius atm

http://cafeastrology.com/2014astrologicalaspects.html

when I said what that means I meant, does your astrological prediction means price goes up-down and how will this effect Bitcoin.

Though, Mercury has already transited into Aquarius on January 26, 2014; but, it moved into Capricorn on February 18, after undergoing retrogression. It became direct in Capricorn leaving retrograde motion on February 28, 2014; and, is once again transiting into Aquarius on March 12, 2014. The zodiac Aquarius is the zodiac sign of Saturn. Here, Mercury will remain aspected by Jupiter; therefore, this time may prove favorable for learners and students. Religious thoughts will develop among the masses. Political leaders will get conscious about their responsibilities. They will work for the betterment of common people. Prices of gold and silver may fluctuate, unexpectedly.

astrology is always a mystery for me....

Capricorn: Your way of speaking will be quite influential; therefore, you will remain popular in this period. This time is also good on financial front. Behavior of family members will also be good. Your interest in occult science will increase.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:30:23 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2023, 10:52:21 PM by Otoh

These posts are not just about the bitcoin price per se, but much more about Bitcoin as a whole, ppl will interpret them differently & that is intentional.

In general for March

Early in March, both Jupiter and Mercury reach the end of their recent retrograde phases. Saturn and Mars, meanwhile, begins ones! Ambitious projects that have been delayed or impeded can now be set back on the right track. Regulations and protocols that have been seemingly standing in the way of progress can be - if not entirely overcome - at least circumnavigated. Here's a month when much justice will be done and many wrongs will be set right. That's not just good for campaigners. It's good for all who have started to lose faith in the idea that life can ever be fair.

https://i.imgur.com/dTbWZjw.png

Today a nice New Moon in Pisces & a superb Sun trine Jupiter aspect.

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:36:25 AM

These posts are not just about the bitcoin price per se, but much more about Bitcoin as a whole, ppl will interpret them differently & that is intentional.

I knew that your writing style was intended Wink I always read your posts but it wasn't even once that I got 100% what I wanted to get Wink but never mind...keep them coming  Smiley
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 03:54:14 PM

I knew that your writing style was intended Wink I always read your posts but it wasn't even once that I got 100% what I wanted to get Wink but never mind...keep them coming  Smiley

it's fun, better than reading the same convos over and over on the rest of this board, how I see things.

Love your "things you own end up owning you" quote my friend, I'm going through that lesson right now.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:45:55 PM

I knew that your writing style was intended Wink I always read your posts but it wasn't even once that I got 100% what I wanted to get Wink but never mind...keep them coming  Smiley

it's fun, better than reading the same convos over and over on the rest of this board, how I see things.

Love your "things you own end up owning you" quote my friend, I'm going through that lesson right now.

I didnt invent that, I did read it somewhere, and I was so pissed about some people... some of us were really owned by the wealth they made, so I had to write it and look at it every day to remind others and also my self.

I came from a middle/poor family, my father worked so hard to make a living and to afford paying for our education (3 sisters and a brother)he didn't leave us any material wealth but he left us educated and prepared for the world, I consider this more important than any material thing out there, I didn't forget where I was and where I came from, and I wish that there is no wealth or material thing that can change this about me or my sisters and brother, and this is the meaning behind these words:  things you own end up owning you
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:09:57 PM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Monday, 3rd March 2014

Instead of looking into the future, this week, let's look into the past. Let's go back to a time when you had a more innocent outlook; when your hopes were higher, your dreams were brighter and your views were somewhat less jaded. Once you thought almost anything was possible. What, other than a disappointing experience, has caused you to change your mind? OK, that's enough history. As you now move forward, you are returning to a sense of optimism. Some truly remarkable achievements lie ahead.

laksmib

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:34:18 PM

Instead of looking into the future, this week, let's look into the past. Let's go back to a time when you had a more innocent outlook; when your hopes were higher, your dreams were brighter and your views were somewhat less jaded. Once you thought almost anything was possible. What, other than a disappointing experience, has caused you to change your mind? OK, that's enough history. As you now move forward, you are returning to a sense of optimism. Some truly remarkable achievements lie ahead.

otoh, i went back to your prediction for  the week of october 2013 till the end of november 2013, when the bitcoin reached the top. WOW! Im truly amazed of your correct prediction.  That is why im asking you now.. Jupiter is going on thursday direct, so for who is more faborable for litecoin or bitcoin. Probobly both of them are going to rise as usually, but who is going to get more bust ltc or btc. what do you think?

thx Smiley
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:24:05 PM

otoh, i went back to your prediction for  the week of october 2013 till the end of november 2013, when the bitcoin reached the top. WOW! Im truly amazed of your correct prediction.  That is why im asking you now.. Jupiter is going on thursday direct, so for who is more faborable for litecoin or bitcoin. Probobly both of them are going to rise as usually, but who is going to get more bust ltc or btc. what do you think?

thx Smiley

Biba, here you go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148077.msg5502415#msg5502415    Wink
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:24:51 PM

Is this what you mean?  Grin

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:01:34 AM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Thursday, 6th March 2014

Are you hoping for a nice, quiet day? Well, there's no law against hoping. There is, though, excitement in the air. You may as well get used to it, and be glad of it too. For, at least, your difficulties and dramas will all be obvious. Life is actually always much more intense when the problems are brewing up secretly in the background somewhere. You can't deal with what you can't see and know nothing about. You can, though, deal with your current controversy. And you yet will, most successfully.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:33:57 PM

Bitcoin's Zodiac Forecast, for Thursday, 6th March 2014

Are you hoping for a nice, quiet day? Well, there's no law against hoping. There is, though, excitement in the air. You may as well get used to it, and be glad of it too. For, at least, your difficulties and dramas will all be obvious. Life is actually always much more intense when the problems are brewing up secretly in the background somewhere. You can't deal with what you can't see and know nothing about. You can, though, deal with your current controversy. And you yet will, most successfully.
In recent news, http://mag.newsweek.com/2014/03/14/bitcoin-satoshi-nakamoto.html
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:02:49 PM

Well March 25th and May 5th are interesting transits for Bitcoin (transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun); if we some some serious developments around those dates, I'll pay much more attention to astrology and cryptocurrencies. I've had a look at the transits over the past couple of years and couldn't see any obvious connections between transits and price in all honesty; transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun is about as full on a transit as is possible, so I'll be lurking on this thread keeping an eye out until March.

Given that secrecy is one of Pluto's themes, the unveiling of Nakamoto's identity does rather suit this transit. I wonder how it will develop over the next couple of months.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:08:14 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 10:37:34 PM by Otoh

Very interesting last couple of posts, looks like the Bitcoin astro chart should be tweaked to reflect San Bernardino or Temple City, Los Angeles as the place of birth - maybe he'll set up some Satoshi Foundation or prizes, like the Nobel prizes now that he's been so publicly doxxed.

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:24:43 PM

Very interesting last couple of posts, looks like the Bitcoin astro chart should be tweaked to reflect San Bernardino, Los Angeles as the place of birth - maybe he'll set up some Satoshi Foundation or prizes, like the Nobel prizes now that he's been so publicly doxxed.

20 may seems so interesting.... even more interesting for litecoin Wink so much will be happening that day, I guess if all this is somehow related to that day! who knows we will see about that...

and btw Litecoin from 8 to 10 March something is also there Smiley
vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 02:16:16 AM

Well March 25th and May 5th are interesting transits for Bitcoin (transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun); if we some some serious developments around those dates, I'll pay much more attention to astrology and cryptocurrencies. I've had a look at the transits over the past couple of years and couldn't see any obvious connections between transits and price in all honesty; transiting Pluto conjunct natal Sun is about as full on a transit as is possible, so I'll be lurking on this thread keeping an eye out until March.

Given that secrecy is one of Pluto's themes, the unveiling of Nakamoto's identity does rather suit this transit. I wonder how it will develop over the next couple of months.
Very interesting last couple of posts, looks like the Bitcoin astro chart should be tweaked to reflect San Bernardino or Temple City, Los Angeles as the place of birth - maybe he'll set up some Satoshi Foundation or prizes, like the Nobel prizes now that he's been so publicly doxxed.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto"

http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/m/discussion?id=2003008%3ATopic%3A9402
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:11:04 PM

Agreed! More drama to come in the next couple of months, I guess.

Pluto transits to the Sun challenge us to face up to unexpressed or poorly expressed traits of our Sun sign, house, and aspects. We discover our own power and strength, and we re-work our very sense of identity, which invariably affects our life path. How we have defined ourselves to date is now challenged. These transits force us to confront our will, power, assertion, and authority.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: