Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
OnetyOne

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:20:45 AM

When is the next halving? Is the date confirmed?
On page 1 you'll find at wich block halving kicks in, there is no set date for such. You have to check wich block we're currently at and how fast we're going trough them in order to calculate ~date the halving is. I'm guessing it's somewhere tomorrow Smiley

25.628 - 38.441 Reward: 800
38.442 - 51.255 Reward: 400
51.256 - 64.068 Reward: 200

We're currently at block 49.356.
http://explorer.litecoindark.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:23:20 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 12:02:05 PM by Xircom

Oh good lord.  So I addressed Otto's issues both in the thread and in a PM.  Since then there's been nothing but posts with name calling etc.  He hasn't posted anything about those things since he PM'd me and I answered his questions.  He appears to be a newbie to crypto and had some valid concerns cause he doesn't understand certain things.
thanks for ur help viper1 i even get the same respond in cryptsy when i ask question there, most ppl think im asking silly question, but some things i dont know and trying to understand, but i feel im been insulted for asking,

thanks again
otto

Dear Otto,

I was just checking all you post and see you only complaining and fishing. Also it is obvious you created your newby account only for LitecoinDark, you can beter use your real bitcointalk account. If you wanna have information about LitecoinDark you should just wait like everybody else. Also I see you attacking the community and try to make a fool of people. May I ask you what you are doing here? If you don't like LitecoinDark go to a other coin and try you luck there. Enough people wanna buy your coins included me.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

This is the only acct i have and join this forum to be apart of this coin. I read the roadmap and brought into it last week we drop rewards on block, now it back up, all e1 is talking abt is the website and video and nothing to help the coin, i have discussed with 2 member in pm abt my concern abt the coin. they are taking time to explain to me how and it work if the coin get mined up, and u got to ammitted alot of misleading infor is out there, i am not with a PnD crew and i still have my coins. I bought in high, so to see coin getting mined up and thinking the features arent going to work, Viper1 has taking time to explain to me how it might work... voodoo is the one that wont let it go and vic i seen him attack ppl, no they not the kind of ppl i wont help from. and also u said this is a community coin, we have voted to reduce rewards add PoS. and when ask abt these things why are we told it not our business and it will be many month b4 it takes places, and why no info on % on PoS and how that works.. The roadmap said Tor end of sept and fisrt od Oct, and then Darksend will be add after that, ok i understand switching tor for PoS, that a good call get ppl to hold there coins, but u know i will never get what i paid for my coin at 3276sat each and i done share that with troll, i have bought more since then, so im not the PnD'er, I also know that many has million of these coins and every time it get to 1500sat it dumps. What are we doing abt keep those who trust in this and want to fill secure abt there investment. yea when finding out the rewards reduce didnt happen upset many,,, and u suppose to make me believe our investment is safe and secure bcuz someone said trust me...sorry for my grammer

The roadmap must be used as a indication. Sometimes other important things me be solved first before you can add other features. The way I see it is what you are doing now is not good for you own invest too. I sugest you sit back and relax and waiting what is going to happend... The devs are not blind and now what they are doing...

well if u ask viper that what i told him i was going to do, but voodoo keep making his comment. if u read back i try to get him to stop, but vic shows up and voodoo had a friend to fight the good fight, so all this could of been done with way back, but voodoo likes keeping the fire burn, me and vic has a agreement i will respect that. but voodoo u tell me what does he act like, i want say it again, but i did tell him what he was b4, i that still stands, i seen so many hard working ppl in here ask question and been treated like dirt for asking, u tell me what right, but if this coin hits dirt and many walk away, atleast i can say i try to get someone to do something to save it.

My dad always told me and maybe a smart advice for you also: "follow the money"

Peace man goodnight,,,,, viper1 again thanks for taking time out to help me understand how things will work, goodnight to u too

I think this night shows that some people are in a state of panic Wink , but assuming or claiming things that haven't been said by any of the dev`s is out of my understanding.
We have said since day 1 that LTCD is a longtime investment, and we will not be pushed to releases before time, even if some unlucky investors bought in at a high point, sorry !
We have said as well, we do not focus on price since we know it will get there in time. We know as well we are sitting on a very well structured coding and features with huge possibilities.
When the lowering is done, we will slow down the pace a little and focus only on 2 Gen release date and what features should be implemented before the release.
And for those people who have forgot or are just new to this forum, I do not know any coin besides LTCD that had so many releases and development in only 1 Month.

- Who said it will take months before the lowering ?
- Some Features from 2 Gen is already working, diggishield is build outsite the core.  
- Forum is build.
- Webpage is build and second is under way.
- 3 Wallet releases, 1 went wrong and we rolled back within 6 hours time.
- Logo contest, Video Contest.
- White Paper + Roadmap.
- and many more things in 1 month.

Im proud of being part of this and I thank you all for bringing all the ideas up to the table, both good and bad ones.
Everything has to be taken in to consideration.

Xircom

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:04:24 AM

I think this night shows that some people are in a state of panic Wink

I wonder what he means.
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:12:33 AM

I think this night shows that some people are in a state of panic Wink

I wonder what he means.

If you read back some pages you would see a lot of unproductively posts not meant for this forum.

TrollByFire

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 11:44:52 AM

Well... That was certainly... something.

Back to work, I guess.

BTC: 12JYhysrpqnzqhkZ6qRY8At3G14btEwTtF
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:46:56 AM

Back to work, I guess.

lol.  Oh don't worry.  I'm sure it will get even worse as time goes on.  Better you focus on development as opposed to the drama that will come up even though I know it can be difficult to watch at times.  lol

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

The drama show? May I suggest a large bowl of popcorn and a 2 litre of Mountain Dew?

Back to work, I guess.

lol.  Oh don't worry.  I'm sure it will get even worse as time goes on.  Better you focus on development as opposed to the drama that will come up even though I know it can be difficult to watch at times.  lol

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
OnetyOne

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:00:00 PM

Back to work, I guess.
I mostly just scroll over those comments and get reminded by Cartman

Happy coding! Smiley
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:00:47 PM

Oh.... yes. +1

aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:01:01 PM

Had a lot to trudge through to stay current this morning. Y'all sure have a lot to talk about. I'm just glad we have a good group of Devs. To be honest, what more can you ask for in a hypervolatile market such as this. Whenever I start thinking about money I always remind myself why i'm here. That's to help build a better method of transactional currency for our ever diversified digital world.

Let's keep up the good work and continue to trudge through!

PS: We are almost half way there till I give away 1000 LTCD to one lucky reddit user. Keep on subscribin'!

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Furio
Legendary

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:10:07 PM

I think this night shows that some people are in a state of panic Wink , but assuming or claiming things that haven't been said by any of the dev`s is out of my understanding.
We have said since day 1 that LTCD is a longtime investment, and we will not be pushed to releases before time, even if some unlucky investors bought in at a high point, sorry !
We have said as well, we do not focus on price since we know it will get there in time. We know as well we are sitting on a very well structured coding and features with huge possibilities.
When the lowering is done, we will slow down the pace a little and focus only on 2 Gen release date and what features should be implemented before the release.
And for those people who have forgot or are just new to this forum, I do not know any coin besides LTCD that had so many releases and development in only 1 Month.

- Some Features from 2 Gen is already working, diggishield is build outsite the core.  
- Forum is build.
- White Paper + Roadmap.

Im proud of being part of this and I thank you all for bringing all the ideas up to the table, both good and bad ones.

Xircom

Xircom, Devs are awesome, remind, haters will allways hate, fuck em!

[/quote]

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:14:51 PM

Had a lot to trudge through to stay current this morning. Y'all sure have a lot to talk about. I'm just glad we have a good group of Devs. To be honest, what more can you ask for in a hypervolatile market such as this. Whenever I start thinking about money I always remind myself why i'm here. That's to help build a better method of transactional currency for our ever diversified digital world.

Let's keep up the good work and continue to trudge through!

PS: We are almost half way there till I give away 1000 LTCD to one lucky reddit user. Keep on subscribin'!

Might be a digital-Reddit-shot in the dark, but, we'd possibly get more noticed if someone made an article about LTCD on r/CryptoCurrency. Even if it's a bit inactive at times, it might still be a good shot.
vicvelcro

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:22:45 PM

That is a good way to be. It is why I mine and why I choose carefully which coins I will or won't support.

Every coin that demonstrates some longevity and continuing development brings us closer to ubiquity. Conversely, every coin that gets pumped up then dumped out and goes bust in a short span of time takes us collectively farther away from cryptocoin proliferation.

The sooner people use cryptos the same way they use ca$h, the sooner we will get there. I don't know anyone that tries to ditch their paper money on a daily basis in the hopes of getting rich before breakfast tomorrow. Nobody expects it to work that way with paper money. Nearly everyone I've discussed cryptos with DOES expect to acquire and divest coins with the mistaken belief that they will get rich by doing so.

There are ways to make money from cryptos, but fast trading isn't as viable as it was in the past. Cryptos have evolved to the next stage, and a new way of looking at them is necessary.

The exception would be the scam coins that are created solely for pump and dump while their creators anxiously await the best time to cut and run. For that type of crypto, the traders (not by definition investors...) must outsmart the creators and beat them to the exit. The creators have the advantage, in that regard. Anyone wanting to buy and sell a coin for FAST turnaround might as well ignore any coin that is more than a week old.

Whenever I start thinking about money I always remind myself why i'm here. That's to help build a better method of transactional currency for our ever diversified digital world.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:26:12 PM

Submitting a 2nd Gen Concept post to /r/cryptocurrency will post link soon

bpool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:37:35 PM

Hey community... Remember the ignore button... Unless you are enjoying the show... I know our community is far too mature to fall for any fud...  It's still 2 to 1 buy pressure... People want this coin!! Hold steady and don't fall for any negative talk... Everything is great... The features will be rolled out when they are ready... If you are in this for a quick buck then you are in the wrong coin... Anyone concerned about the price right now shouldn't be... Heck even Bitcoin is a long term investment right now... And cryptos in general are still in their infancy... When our dev's realize their vision to make this coin modular that's a very big deal... Because many new features will be able to be built into this coin without effecting the core... That's huge... I predict you will be reading articles about this feature in the near future!!

Stay calm and hold on!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

+1

I just hit "Ignore" for 2 more clowns this morning, but I still have 4 more pages to read to be all caught up from yesterday morning, when I went to sleep....

Yes, this point you also make about FEATURE all being OUTSIDE the core is ground-breaking and makes us UNIQUE. To my knowledge this coin is the FIRST! I, also believe they are correct to keep things secret the way they do. Other coins realize we are a threat to them, and maybe would copy stuff. It is a legit concern and their secrecy should be applauded. It is the right choice.

~darylluke.

i think so
Angora

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:44:24 PM

For some reason my wallet has quit syncing and has lost all connections.  I get the no block source msg.
I am on version 1.1.2-dev.  

I backed up wallet.dat and litecoindark.conf. Deleted the rest and still not connecting.  

Also tried it with deleting wallet.dat and still no go.

This is the conf file

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=[yourusername]
rpcpassword=[yourpassword]
rpcport=21040
connect=24.199.222.230:11040

Did that new conf file work for you bud?

Yes n No.    Now have 5 active connections and it says it is syncing but it has processed zero blocks

Try to add more nodes for the opp at for litecoindark.conf, do you use the wallet from the opp?

Adding the extra nodes worked. It took about 2 hrs for the blocks to finally start to sync.  For 2 hrs it was syncing but not processing and kept saying zero blocks.
Using the Windows wallet from the link Xircom posted.

Have you considered making a 64-bit windows wallet?  
aleckloss

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:50:44 PM

Submitting a 2nd Gen Concept post to /r/cryptocurrency will post link soon

Will it be endorsed by DEV team? If so, it's important to note that.If not, note that, too.thnx.

~darylluke.

I will be just posting third party links to promote exposure. I just forwared this on to Xircom for a "Official", PR release to help us gain reddit exposure. It would be more beneficial. Thanks Darylluke.

darylluke

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:53:59 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 05:35:11 PM by darylluke

****The MOST important post of the day!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ~darylluke.

- Forum is build.
- White Paper + Roadmap.

Xircom
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:38:41 PM

****The MOST important post of the day!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ~darylluke.

- Forum is build.
- White Paper + Roadmap.

Xircom

agree 100%

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 03:56:08 PM

For some reason my wallet has quit syncing and has lost all connections.  I get the no block source msg.
I am on version 1.1.2-dev.  

I backed up wallet.dat and litecoindark.conf. Deleted the rest and still not connecting.  

Also tried it with deleting wallet.dat and still no go.

This is the conf file

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=[yourusername]
rpcpassword=[yourpassword]
rpcport=21040
connect=24.199.222.230:11040

Did that new conf file work for you bud?

Yes n No.    Now have 5 active connections and it says it is syncing but it has processed zero blocks

Try to add more nodes for the opp at for litecoindark.conf, do you use the wallet from the opp?

Adding the extra nodes worked. It took about 2 hrs for the blocks to finally start to sync.  For 2 hrs it was syncing but not processing and kept saying zero blocks.
Using the Windows wallet from the link Xircom posted.

Have you considered making a 64-bit windows wallet?  

I will put it on the to do list...

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: