Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368517 times)
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:41:41 PM

Hamuki,

Please clarify(or anybody who knows positively).

Xircon has stated the next fork WILL be Friday, OCT. 10th, and rewards drop 400-->24, or less. Straight from the DEV. Your comment creates doubt in his stated word, no?

~darylluke.
I haven't read anything about the hard fork. Somewhere around tomorrow the next halving will be there either way so I guess it's gonna be 400 -> 200. Xircom? Smiley
Its a normal halving tomorrow. As I recall I havent said anything about a hardfork friday !

Xircon,
Does not sound good. Many, many  people believed you meant oct.10 the 400-->24 would happen at halving. This is terrible news. Sorry we had such a HUGE misunderstanding of something pretty simple.So many people assumed and believed the wrong thing.

~darylluke.

Sorry that you didn't get that, but I haven't said anything like it will happen tomorrow ?? Now I have look through all my posts and I cant find one that says that there would be a reward lowering tomorrow ?
I really hope you will ask the community in the future so you will get the answer before you assume something or write something wrong. Its the same thing for me :-)

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
KMN

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:46:55 PM

@Xircon

i love u...whatever..

i like ur name.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

so try spelling it right  Wink Grin

you too daryl  Tongue

你是猴子派过来教英文的吗。。    Grin Grin Grin       i will spelling it right as soon as ltcd up to 10000sats.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:48:02 PM

What doesn't sound good? You mean people making up whatever they want to believe, contrary to what has or has not been said? Or not good that you based your own hopes on the mis-conceptions of others without doing any of your own due dilligence?

I agree, that's not good. I'm tired of reading so many posts by so many people who only read one post and not the rest of the thread - then make up their own facts. Some do it to FUD. You know anybody like that?

Xircon,
Does not sound good. Many, many  people believed you meant oct.10 the 400-->24 would happen at halving. This is terrible news. Sorry we had such a HUGE misunderstanding of something pretty simple.So many people assumed and believed the wrong thing.

~darylluke.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
KMN

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:49:31 PM

i think ltcd maproad add improve blocksize is a pop furture  .... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Keep Up With the Times
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:53:58 PM

@Xircon

i love u...whatever..

i like ur name.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

so try spelling it right  Wink Grin

you too daryl  Tongue

你是猴子派过来教英文的吗。。    Grin Grin Grin       i will spelling it right as soon as ltcd up to 10000sats.

WHAAHHAAA  Grin Grin thats fair Wink Cheesy

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:57:05 PM

I dont believe he was spreading FUD, he was stating his opinion which is the purpose of these forums. He's not the only one that thought there was a reduction Friday, he just was the one to post about it. I, along with many others also thought it was this Friday, so it wasn't an obvious announcement.

The fact it's not is no big deal to me personally, but not many people are goig to read through the last 10 pages of randomness to decipher what was already an unclear issue.  

Perhaps it could be stated clearly on the OP?
vicvelcro

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:10:23 PM

The issue had an obvious answer, but it seems many people ignore the obvious quite a lot.

People are too lazy to read. Moving eyes left to right is pretty easy. There's no good excuse for people who skip pages of posts because they were away and just can't be bothered...

I didn't say whether he was spreading FUD or whether he was the victim of FUD (due to his own lack of reading backward). That is an example of how misreading and lack of reading correctly can lead to assumptions. You presumed I meant what you were expecting, instead of reading my words and taking their own meaning properly.

The issue is perfectly clear to all of us who have seen the block halving chart earlier in this topic.

For people who won't read all of the material that has previously been provided and feel they MUST always ask somebody else to re-state it for the convenience of the schleps: MOVE YOUR FUCKING EYES LEFT TO RIGHT TOP TO BOTTOM PAGE BY PAGE.

I dont believe he was spreading FUD, he was stating his opinion which is the purpose of these forums. He's not the only one that thought there was a reduction Friday, he just was the one to post about it. I, along with many others also thought it was this Friday, so it wasn't an obvious announcement.

The fact it's not is no big deal to me personally, but not many people are goig to read through the last 10 pages of randomness to decipher what was already an unclear issue.  

Perhaps it could be stated clearly on the OP?

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
darylluke

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:14:25 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2014, 01:43:02 PM by darylluke

Xircom was just doing what he sees fit as being best for his coin. Admirable. It is a very big part of why this thread has developed such a firercely dedicated community behind him. Shoot your arrows at me(you other guys), but I am a loyal LTCD supporter, and not an ignorant asshole who don't know how to read and just want profits at any cost as fast as possible.There is a way Europeans communicate, and there is a way americans write.This was essentially the problem. Had I shown randomly 200 Americans the posts we used to base our 400-->24 conclusion, 75% would have agreed with ours.Also, the one post here that DID indeed clarify, I never read. It was just-re-posted in a reply to me this morning here.Forgot your name, but I would LIKE TO THANK YOU, SIR for doing that. I really appreciate that.

This coin just got massive unseen support which appeared out of nowhere when it tanked on this news. Be grateful that you are in this with me, though many reject me.Thats okay. We are all part of a same goal. **2GEN will take the crypto-community by storm eventually because of....well.That is a topic for another post by better men than I to explain just why this is THE superior coin,along with big-brother BTCD!!   Shocked Shocked

So, I thank you all for your supportive missives here, sincerely.  Wink Wink
~darylluke.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:17:38 PM

For me, it looks like that p+d group Altcoinalerts spread the rumour about 24blocks as they are massively hyping it.
Few weeks ago they hyped Ethan to be joining Supernet while Ethan dev was sleeping

vicvelcro

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:18:41 PM

Posting about and comparing LTCD to other coins is inappropriate here. It's also a tactic used by people who very subtly spread FUD. No coin can be considered superior to another (except against proven scam coins). Cryptos are too young for that.

Xircom was just doing what he sees fit as being best for his coin. Admirable. It is a very big part of why this thread has developed such a firercely dedicated community behind him. Shoot your arrows at me(you other guys), but I am a loyal LTCD supporter, and not an ignorant asshole who don't know how to read and just want profits at any cost as fast as possible.There is a way Europeans communicate, and there is a way americans write.This was essentially the problem. Had I shown randomly 200 Americans the posts we used to base our 400-->24 conclusion, 75% would have agreed with ours.Also, the one post here that DID indeed clarify, I never read. It was just-re-posted in a reply to me this morning here.Forgot your name, but I would LIKE TO THANK YOU, SIR for doing that. I really appreciate that.

This coin just got massive unseen support which appeared out of nowhere when it tanked on this news. Be grateful that you are in this with me, though many reject me.Thats okay. We are all part of a same goal. @GEN will take the community by storm eventually because of....well.That is a topic for another post by better men than I to explain just why this is THE superior coin,along with big-brother BTCD.

So, I thank you all for your supportive missives here, sincerely.

~darylluke.

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:18:50 PM

This coin just got massive unseen support which appeared out of nowhere when it tanked on this news. Be grateful that you are in this with me, though many reject me.Thats okay. We are all part of a same goal. **2GEN will take the crypto-community by storm eventually because of....well.That is a topic for another post by better men than I to explain just why this is THE superior coin,along with big-brother BTCD!!  Tongue

~darylluke.

+1

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
vicvelcro

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:20:22 PM

I sorta remember that somebody in this community was trying to recruit the rest of us into joining that group. Gosh, who was it?

For me, it looks like that p+d group Altcoinalerts spread the rumour about 24blocks as they are massively hyping it.
Few weeks ago they hyped Ethan to be joining Supernet while Ethan dev was sleeping

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:24:43 PM

I sorta remember that somebody in this community was trying to recruit the rest of us into joining that group. Gosh, who was it?

If you search on twitter for #ltcd, you see all sorts of people tweeting the same kind of messsage, hyping the shit out of it

vicvelcro

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:27:34 PM

Yep. Good that you are using your own brain and your resources to stay informed and draw yourself a bigger picture than just what gets posted in this topic. I've been away from this topic for a few days (chasing outside information to perform my own due dilligence). I saw what it is you are referring to.

If you search on twitter for #ltcd, you see all sorts of people tweeting the same kind of messsage, hyping the shit out of it

aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:32:57 PM

Word to the wise on twitter, If its not from the official handle then its's probably all hype.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Honeycutt22

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:36:14 PM

Posting about and comparing LTCD to other coins is inappropriate here. It's also a tactic used by people who very subtly spread FUD. No coin can be considered superior to another (except against proven scam coins). Cryptos are too young for that.

This coin just got massive unseen support which appeared out of nowhere when it tanked on this news. Be grateful that you are in this with me, though many reject me.Thats okay. We are all part of a same goal. @GEN will take the community by storm eventually because of....well.That is a topic for another post by better men than I to explain just why this is THE superior coin,along with big-brother BTCD.

~darylluke.

You really seem to be very defensive and feel the need to state what is easy, obvious, or inappropriate. I believe those particular characteristics are more subjective to the individual yet you label it all with generalities.

Why do you not simply allow posters to express their opinions? These are not FUD attempts and your efforts to discount them and insult is negatively representing the coin.
vicvelcro

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:41:55 PM

Defensive? No. Offensive? Hells Yah! People are really annoying me with their deliberate misinterpretations and FUDding while pretending they aren't. So sue me for stating my observation and opinion.

Your assessment of characteristics and how they relate to people is very undeveloped.

I don't stop anyone from posting their opinions. I post mine, so fair is fair.

My efforts to discount them and insult don't have anything to do with the coin. But my doing so is sometimes effective at driving out the demons that are here to manipulate the coin. At the very least, I'm shining some light on the cockroaches so that others who don't recognize them independently will benefit from the roaches being exposed for what they are.

Does this bother you? If so, why? Am I harshing your groove in some way?

You really seem to be very defensive and feel to the need to state was is easy, obvious, or inappropriate. I believe those particular characteristics are more subjective to the individual yet you label it all with generalities.

Why do you not simply allow posters to express their opinions? These are not FUD attempts and your efforts to discount them and insult is negatively representing the coin.

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:43:18 PM

I'm still holding!!!  LTCD is doing much better than some of the other coins out there!!

MilkyMoon

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:47:49 PM

Yep. Good that you are using your own brain and your resources to stay informed and draw yourself a bigger picture than just what gets posted in this topic. I've been away from this topic for a few days (chasing outside information to perform my own due dilligence). I saw what it is you are referring to.

IMO it doesn't make much sense for you to go and lash out at some twitter folks who seem to be (from what I can see) essentially promoting the coin that we are all here for. I looked through a lot of the #LTCD tweets from the individuals mentioned as well as others, and from what I can tell there seems to be zero made up facts regarding the coin. In other words, all of the tweets seem like they are genuinely excited about the coin and the features, as well as what the devs are doing. It's free advertising; why complain? You need to be a glass-is-half-full kinda guy!

Yes there are obviously some tweets regarding the 400->24 info, but all appear to be made prior to Xircom clarifying for all of us. The way I see it, the devs really are amazing in what they've done and continue to do, and while there seemed to have been some assumptions/miscommunication, all is well now.

LTCD is the one and only coin in which I am thoroughly invested in. I know for a fact that the devs have already gone far, far above and beyond 99% of what devs for other altcoins have done. By FAR. Anyone who is cranky/upset about FUD should really just pour a glass of good beer and put their feet up to relax. LTCD is still a baby. Those of us who have put in what we can to help it/watch it grow KNOW it's going to be huge. Anyone who thinks it isn't one of the best coins in existence for investment right now simply hasn't done the research.

It's as clear as day: LTCD is going to be bigger than anyone could've guessed. Those who wait to buy in are only missing out on the amazing opportunity of NOW. But even then, this coin is going to grow to such potential that no one will be disappointed. I don't base this on hopes or dreams - I base this on evidence that we've all seen from the source of the coin itself Smiley

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
Honeycutt22

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:47:58 PM

Defensive? No. Offensive? Hells Yah! People are really annoying me with their deliberate misinterpretations and FUDding while pretending they aren't. So sue me for stating my observation and opinion.

Your assessment of characteristics and how they relate to people is very undeveloped.

I don't stop anyone from posting their opinions. I post mine, so fair is fair.

My efforts to discount them and insult don't have anything to do with the coin. But my doing so is sometimes effective at driving out the demons that are here to manipulate the coin. At the very least, I'm shining some light on the cockroaches so that others who don't recognize them independently will benefit from the roaches being exposed for what they are.

Does this bother you? If so, why? Am I harshing your groove in some way?

You really seem to be very defensive and feel to the need to state was is easy, obvious, or inappropriate. I believe those particular characteristics are more subjective to the individual yet you label it all with generalities.

You're just incredibly aggressive to others on the forums. Those were not deliberate attempts to FUD and probably not even subtle efforts. My main issue is behavior like yours gets associated with the coin. It's not positive, delivers nothing beneficial to the development or support of the coin - Which you imply is what you want by "getting rid of the demons".

You're posts ooze with hidden disdain for just about everyone besides yourself and are very condenscending. I realize this is the internet and people will post things they would not otherwise, but again - You get associated with the coin and as I have a million plus LTCD at the moment, of course I address your behavior.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: