Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:53:44 AM

You're welcome.

...That said, so far LTCD's development has bought me a really good cup of coffee (thank you to whomever donated that by the way)...

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:19:48 AM

Renting the rigs is almost more than 50% loss than to buy LTCD trough exchange

Thats my point, the difference is HUGE. If the top few guys mining it would mine nicehash and buy ltcd they would do much better, and there would be more buy support...

Sure, but why should we do that. The coin needs the hash rate, and I do still get almost 4000 ltcd a day at current reward.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:30:12 AM

Thats my point, the difference is HUGE. If the top few guys mining it would mine nicehash and buy ltcd they would do much better, and there would be more buy support...

Sure, but why should we do that. The coin needs the hash rate, and I do still get almost 4000 ltcd a day at current reward.

you should do that because you would probably get close to 10k ltcd a day. And ltcd has WAY more than enough hash atm.... Hey , do what you want.  Im just saying it would ne better for you and the coin. Im not trying to trick you lol

edit: actually the hash isnt anywhere near what it was so I see the point I guess.  Although if someone wanted to 51% they could even with your hash.  PoS will fix that.  Try it for a day before you say Im wrong....

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:36:35 AM

you should do that because you would probably get close to 10k ltcd a day. And ltcd has WAY more than enough hash atm.... Hey , do what you want.  Im just saying it would ne better for you and the coin. Im not trying to trick you lol

edit: actually the hash isnt anywhere near what it was so I see the point I guess.  Although if someone wanted to 51% they could even with your hash.  PoS will fix that.  Try it for a day before you say Im wrong....

You are right and we are working on POS, we just need to find the correct rate.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:39:49 AM

snip

Thanks for the detailed response, will need to read it a few times to digest it.

In terms of the "shortened mining time" thing, I've looked at a number of coin sources and read various discussions related to things like premines, reward structures and the like when some new coin launches and people are checking over the code. One of the things I've been led to believe is that the MAX_MONEY parameter is only used as a limit check in some of the code and that the only thing that truly determines the reward, is the proof of work routine.

Code:
int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 3200 * COIN;

if (nHeight >= REDUCED_REWARDS_BLOCK)
{
nSubsidy = 96 * COIN;
}

// Subsidy is cut in half every 12813 blocks
    nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / 12813);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

This is usually the code people would check.  Odd thing here is that I can't get it to work out for what the current reward is but basically, the subsidy would get shifted to 0 much quicker than before since it's "starting" at a lower initial subsidy.

The code is different than other coins I've looked at in that it's usually called ProofOfWork or something like that so maybe you can point me in the right direction.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:59:51 AM

What really bob take a break and relax if its getting to you that much last time i checked you didn't own this forum and isn't it freedom of speech here . also what have you done for the coin besides bitch. I have done so much for this coin and proud of it. oh i don't see you on the wall of fame relax no really relax.

Seriously?? First of all we don't attack our own community members... Especially someone who had done so much... Crying about posts about price?? Seriously?? Where  is your participation?? I posted a thread here and on the Reddit site to have a discussion about SuperNet, BlockNet, and InternetofCoins and guess how many of you took the time to go have your say in the matter?? None of you!! And that includes you BOB!! That's serious talk about our future direction and here you are bitching about someone talking about prices... If you don't like his updates then put him on ignore I am sure he won't mind but there are others who do like his updates!! You don't speak for everyone... Heck you don't even speak for yourself... So lets stop with the playground behavior and grow up a little and like you said... RELAX!!

And participate!! Join the Reddit site and do more then that... Post something!! Surely you guys have something to add... Surely you have opinions... Share them!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
And neither you own this thread, so don't use it like your playground.
Freedom of speech doesn't mean free access to behaving infantile.
I would recommend opening separate thread were you can projectile your pointless and infantile moontalk and let this thread revolve around what it's supposed: LTCD development and community.

First of all, I don't bitch. What you and your society of mutual adoraration called bitching, is called "crticisim".
I have not said that I am speaking for everyone here.
Community is also about being able to listen, taking criticism and learning.
Also, I do not have a habit of ignoring someone for such reasons. I find it infantile. I tend to communicate my opinion and find a solution first. I only ignore someone if the person fails to communicate intelligently and starts being aggressive.

Second of all, this is not some kind of egoic competition here about who did what for community.
I don't care about some "hall of fame" and who's got what place. Everyone does for community what they can, according to their capabilities. Your both pointless comments are form of egoic masturbation and only prove your immaturity and intentions. I'm not here to compete with anyone. The fact that someone did something for the community doesn't give them the right to post whatever they like and use this thread as their crypto moontalk-speculation sandpit.

Third of all, I have been on Reddit since you started your section there.
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:03:23 AM

Dear Community,

We hope things are more clear now for the people who emailed about future developement. TrollbyFire have cleared everything enough into his recent posting and we hope people understand this. Also there is proof giving about the 2gen what will be inplenmentate near future. We also hope that everybody understand that we can't give to much details yet. Things about the 2gen will be more explained when the 2gen whitepaper will be released.

Like always, keep up the good work and thanks for all support at the team!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
Brilliance

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:24:26 AM

I think the enthusiastic outbursts made by some community members is quite refreshing actually and gives a positive vibe to the coin. Much better than complaining about the price or something. Even the best coin is nothing without a vibrant and active community.
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:00:49 AM

One other thing I just noticed. Best-pool has 86% of the hash....should probably get that split up.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:18:14 AM

I think the enthusiastic outbursts made by some community members is quite refreshing actually and gives a positive vibe to the coin. Much better than complaining about the price or something. Even the best coin is nothing without a vibrant and active community.

Enthusiastic outbursts are refreshing, I agree.
Not that refreshing when someone has these outbursts almost every day, often more than once a day... ;-)

It's quite intertesting that most of voodoo1967 supporting replies tend to come from forum members with the activity of less than 20... :-)
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:39:42 AM

Halo I'm here again, rebuy LTCD http://cryptaphex.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/time-to-buy-something-ltcd-in-my-bag/

Last time my call was quite good http://cryptaphex.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/ltcd-double-bottom-8xx-support/

Great buy-indicators and reward is 8 now. At 1000 sato price is only 0.1153 btc per day lol  Grin
Brilliance

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:46:13 AM

@Bitcoin Operated Boy - No need to be condescending.  Wink I have been here (LTCD) since the beginning and in cryptos long enough to read thread after thread full of bitching and whining. This thread is quite positive actually. The only reason for me to post anything at all is the community aspect of the coin. I'm not really active on bitcointalk otherwise but I have read every single post in this thread. I can see that there is some propaganda going on here but it doesn't bother me.

What I don't like is when people call others stupid for selling low. It's really not constructive. If someone feels the need to sell, it is their choice and someone else will get cheap coins. That nonsense should just stop imo.
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:36:24 AM

@Bitcoin Operated Boy - No need to be condescending.  Wink I have been here (LTCD) since the beginning and in cryptos long enough to read thread after thread full of bitching and whining. This thread is quite positive actually. The only reason for me to post anything at all is the community aspect of the coin. I'm not really active on bitcointalk otherwise but I have read every single post in this thread. I can see that there is some propaganda going on here but it doesn't bother me.

What I don't like is when people call others stupid for selling low. It's really not constructive. If someone feels the need to sell, it is their choice and someone else will get cheap coins. That nonsense should just stop imo.

I've also read every post and been here since the beginning.  I think people are tired and frustrated at the seeming lack of positive movement of the price,  which causes people to lash out and call sellers weak. Although I've seen the price drop to 800 and smash through to 1700 in several weeks,  I too am baffled at the stagnation of the price. I do however, believe that trollbyfire is a 1 on a million dev who puts the coin before profit. So.. We need talk of price, and we need talk of features, and lastly we need strong hands to grasp the oars of the community boat that is LTCD
KMN

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:55:37 PM

litecoindark is a maintain value coin...

like bitcoin~~~~
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:29:20 PM

litecoindark is a maintain value coin...

like bitcoin~~~~

LitecoinDark needs a $$$ to LTCD exchange so we wont be affected by BTC price going up or down.

Furio
Legendary

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:30:08 PM

I've also read every post and been here since the beginning.  I think people are tired and frustrated at the seeming lack of positive movement of the price,  which causes people to lash out and call sellers weak. Although I've seen the price drop to 800 and smash through to 1700 in several weeks,  I too am baffled at the stagnation of the price. I do however, believe that trollbyfire is a 1 on a million dev who puts the coin before profit. So.. We need talk of price, and we need talk of features, and lastly we need strong hands to grasp the oars of the community boat that is LTCD

Even to 2700 satoshi's, to which I thought, let's buy some more Grin bad idea..... But I have faith in this community, quit bitchin about price, more emphasis on function, adoption and community building!!

BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:47:27 PM

@Bitcoin Operated Boy - No need to be condescending.  
I'm sorry if it sounded like that. It wasn't my intention. That sentence was rather directed to voodoo :-)
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:52:42 PM

pr team is ltcd reddit team  Grin good looking site

Thanks for the compliment! You can ultimately thank u/CryptoNaut for his hard work on the CSS theme. I just adapted it to our needs!

Hey Aleck, my friend is working on a new banner for our Reddit site... He is pretty good at graphics so I am sure it will be awesome.... I will upload it when it's ready... Probably by next Friday at the latest.

Cheers,

Ghosty

If he needs the AI template just let me know, it might save him some time. We also could hold a banner contest, just to keep the community engaged in what we are doing in the reddit.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Brilliance

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:58:29 PM

No offense taken.  Smiley

@Bitcoin Operated Boy - No need to be condescending.  
I'm sorry if it sounded like that. It wasn't my intention. That sentence was rather directed to voodoo :-)

aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:08:41 PM

AMEN +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: