Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368503 times)
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:15:18 AM

Oh good lord.  So I addressed Otto's issues both in the thread and in a PM.  Since then there's been nothing but posts with name calling etc.  He hasn't posted anything about those things since he PM'd me and I answered his questions.  He appears to be a newbie to crypto and had some valid concerns cause he doesn't understand certain things.

i was called a ass clown so who is calling who names lol not that it matters to me i have big shoulders  but glad you could help him out and set him straight now hopefully we can move forward  Grin plus coming into a forum and calling things bulls--t and calling members kids isnt a good start to ask for help and putting down peoples work they did on reddit and the main web page .

All you like to do is keep the fire burning, In my eyes u are a Kid aka AssClown, You want get respect from me!
And yes all that important to most of yall is website and links and reviews abt something abt a coin that hasnt been done yet!... SO Back the fud off of me,,, Untill we have a coin that has value i will be concern and wonder why its all abt website, video contest. And hype.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:17:12 AM

Some times you cant help the ones that need it the most enough said on to something else Grin
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:19:54 AM

All you like to do is keep the fire burning, In my eyes u are a Kid aka AssClown, You want get respect from me!
And yes all that inportatant to most of yall is website and links and reviews abt something abt a coin that hasnt been done yet!... SO Back the fud off of me,,, Untill we have a coin that has value i will be concern and wonder why its all abt website, video contest. And hype.

Why don't you start and remove the negative tweets about LTCD?
that is what I call kid's/clown behaviour: as soon as dev doesnt deliver like you want, starting negative tweets about it. There is no dumber way to destroy you're own investment!

voodoo1967

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:20:16 AM

ps dont forget to sign up to reddit and make the coin rise on reddit and coingecko.com  Grin
Angora

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:22:57 AM

For some reason my wallet has quit syncing and has lost all connections.  I get the no block source msg.
I am on version 1.1.2-dev. 

I backed up wallet.dat and litecoindark.conf. Deleted the rest and still not connecting. 

Also tried it with deleting wallet.dat and still no go.

This is the conf file

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=[yourusername]
rpcpassword=[yourpassword]
rpcport=21040
connect=24.199.222.230:11040

Did that new conf file work for you bud?

Yes n No.    Now have 5 active connections and it says it is syncing but it has processed zero blocks
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:24:47 AM

Oh good lord.  So I addressed Otto's issues both in the thread and in a PM.  Since then there's been nothing but posts with name calling etc.  He hasn't posted anything about those things since he PM'd me and I answered his questions.  He appears to be a newbie to crypto and had some valid concerns cause he doesn't understand certain things.
thanks for ur help viper1 i even get the same respond in cryptsy when i ask question there, most ppl think im asking silly question, but some things i dont know and trying to understand, but i feel im been insulted for asking,

thanks again
otto

Dear Otto,

I was just checking all you post and see you only complaining and fishing. Also it is obvious you created your newby account only for LitecoinDark, you can beter use your real bitcointalk account. If you wanna have information about LitecoinDark you should just wait like everybody else. Also I see you attacking the community and try to make a fool of people. May I ask you what you are doing here? If you don't like LitecoinDark go to a other coin and try you luck there. Enough people wanna buy your coins included me.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:24:53 AM

Oh good lord.  So I addressed Otto's issues both in the thread and in a PM.  Since then there's been nothing but posts with name calling etc.  He hasn't posted anything about those things since he PM'd me and I answered his questions.  He appears to be a newbie to crypto and had some valid concerns cause he doesn't understand certain things.
thanks for ur help viper1 i even get the same respond in cryptsy when i ask question there, most ppl think im asking silly question, but some things i dont know and trying to understand, but i feel im been insulted for asking,

thanks again
otto

I seriously doubt you'll ever get many "good" answers to questions in the exchange troll boxes. They're mostly used by people to manipulate others into buying or selling coins based on half truths.  After all, they are called "troll" boxes.  lol.  Nor can you use what people say on twitter since the majority of those are used for the same purposes.

Im learning, most the time i just leave cryptsy. But I do believe in network and sharing good information to help others. I believe u once said u r a contractor so u know that networking urself with other contractor help one another get jobs. And yes when it come to tweeter, its just abt sharing information.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:26:16 AM

Untill we have a coin that has value i will be concern and wonder why its all abt website, video contest. And hype.

Keep in mind that all the other stuff, websites, reddit etc are done by others, not the actual dev, which is how it should be so that he can focus on actually coding the coin itself.  It's typical to get lots of other things going on like that while the actual coin is being worked on.  Regardless, a coin needs all those things and many more than we currently have as they're good to show continual progress outside of the actual coin itself, not to mention build an "ecosystem" around the coin that will sustain it long term.

As for "hype", that's always going to occur and you have to just sort of ignore it.  I could point out other coins that are 10x, 100x the price of this one that are actually nothing more than hype.  That's simply the way it is in the crypto world.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:26:58 AM

For some reason my wallet has quit syncing and has lost all connections.  I get the no block source msg.
I am on version 1.1.2-dev.  

I backed up wallet.dat and litecoindark.conf. Deleted the rest and still not connecting.  

Also tried it with deleting wallet.dat and still no go.

This is the conf file

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=[yourusername]
rpcpassword=[yourpassword]
rpcport=21040
connect=24.199.222.230:11040

Did that new conf file work for you bud?

Yes n No.    Now have 5 active connections and it says it is syncing but it has processed zero blocks

Try to add more nodes for the opp at for litecoindark.conf, do you use the wallet from the opp?

voodoo1967

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:29:19 AM

yes i have alto invested in ltcd now let me come into the forum and trash talk the devs the community and people who worked on things like web pages and reddit and boo hoo i dont see anything being done were is my profit i have done nothing for the coin its self but where is my profit then call people names poor me iam want answers . Best for you to sell get out of crypto and cut the parents grass or take the garbage out clean up your room and stop wasting your parents internet bandwidth .
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:30:21 AM

yes i have alto invested in ltcd now let me come into the forum and trash talk the devs the community and people who worked on things like web pages and reddit and boo hoo i dont see anything being done were is my profit i have done nothing for the coin its self but where is my profit then call people names poor me iam want answers . Best for you to sell get out of crypto and cut the parents grass or take the garbage out clean up your room and stop wasting your parents internet bandwidth .

Where's is your profit?? Work for a living, jeezzzz. In order to be taking seriously, one has to have a good website and information, so that's why

voodoo1967

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:36:23 AM

life for me is a river boat fantasy watching the world go round  Grin
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:43:21 AM

thanks again
otto

Dear Otto,

I was just checking all you post and see you only complaining and fishing. Also it is obvious you created your newby account only for LitecoinDark, you can beter use your real bitcointalk account. If you wanna have information about LitecoinDark you should just wait like everybody else. Also I see you attacking the community and try to make a fool of people. May I ask you what you are doing here? If you don't like LitecoinDark go to a other coin and try you luck there. Enough people wanna buy your coins included me.

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

This is the only acct i have and join this forum to be apart of this coin. I read the roadmap and brought into it last week we drop rewards on block, now it back up, all e1 is talking abt is the website and video and nothing to help the coin, i have discussed with 2 member in pm abt my concern abt the coin. they are taking time to explain to me how and it work if the coin get mined up, and u got to ammitted alot of misleading infor is out there, i am not with a PnD crew and i still have my coins. I bought in high, so to see coin getting mined up and thinking the features arent going to work, Viper1 has taking time to explain to me how it might work... voodoo is the one that wont let it go and vic i seen him attack ppl, no they not the kind of ppl i wont help from. and also u said this is a community coin, we have voted to reduce rewards add PoS. and when ask abt these things why are we told it not our business and it will be many month b4 it takes places, and why no info on % on PoS and how that works.. The roadmap said Tor end of sept and fisrt od Oct, and then Darksend will be add after that, ok i understand switching tor for PoS, that a good call get ppl to hold there coins, but u know i will never get what i paid for my coin at 3276sat each and i done share that with troll, i have bought more since then, so im not the PnD'er, I also know that many has million of these coins and every time it get to 1500sat it dumps. What are we doing abt keep those who trust in this and want to fill secure abt there investment. yea when finding out the rewards reduce didnt happen upset many,,, and u suppose to make me believe our investment is safe and secure bcuz someone said trust me...sorry for my grammer
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:46:42 AM

And yes all that inportatant to most of yall is website and links and reviews abt something abt a coin that hasnt been done yet!... SO Back the fud off of me,,, Untill we have a coin that has value i will be concern and wonder why its all abt website, video contest. And hype.

Why don't you start and remove the negative tweets about LTCD?
that is what I call kid's/clown behaviour: as soon as dev doesnt deliver like you want, starting negative tweets about it. There is no dumber way to destroy you're own investment!

well if u notice i did unpin the bad day for ltcd investor and was knock them out as we speak but, this was only decideed becuz i felt all more at easy aft talking to viper
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:55:01 AM

Keep the fire Burning....you still didnt explain anything like viper did
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:56:24 AM

thanks again
otto

Dear Otto,

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

This is the only acct i have and join this forum to be apart of this coin. I read the roadmap and brought into it last week we drop rewards on block, now it back up, all e1 is talking abt is the website and video and nothing to help the coin, i have discussed with 2 member in pm abt my concern abt the coin. they are taking time to explain to me how and it work if the coin get mined up, and u got to ammitted alot of misleading infor is out there, i am not with a PnD crew and i still have my coins. I bought in high, so to see coin getting mined up and thinking the features arent going to work, Viper1 has taking time to explain to me how it might work... voodoo is the one that wont let it go and vic i seen him attack ppl, no they not the kind of ppl i wont help from. and also u said this is a community coin, we have voted to reduce rewards add PoS. and when ask abt these things why are we told it not our business and it will be many month b4 it takes places, and why no info on % on PoS and how that works.. The roadmap said Tor end of sept and fisrt od Oct, and then Darksend will be add after that, ok i understand switching tor for PoS, that a good call get ppl to hold there coins, but u know i will never get what i paid for my coin at 3276sat each and i done share that with troll, i have bought more since then, so im not the PnD'er, I also know that many has million of these coins and every time it get to 1500sat it dumps. What are we doing abt keep those who trust in this and want to fill secure abt there investment. yea when finding out the rewards reduce didnt happen upset many,,, and u suppose to make me believe our investment is safe and secure bcuz someone said trust me...sorry for my grammer

The roadmap must be used as a indication. Sometimes other important things me be solved first before you can add other features. The way I see it is what you are doing now is not good for you own invest too. I sugest you sit back and relax and waiting what is going to happend... The devs are not blind and now what they are doing...

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:06:03 AM

thanks again
otto

Dear Otto,

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

The roadmap must be used as a indication. Sometimes other important things me be solved first before you can add other features. The way I see it is what you are doing now is not good for you own invest too. I sugest you sit back and relax and waiting what is going to happend... The devs are not blind and now what they are doing...

well if u ask viper that what i told him i was going to do, but voodoo keep making his comment. if u read back i try to get him to stop, but vic shows up and voodoo had a friend to fight the good fight, so all this could of been done with way back, but voodoo likes keeping the fire burn, me and vic has a agreement i will respect that. but voodoo u tell me what does he act like, i want say it again, but i did tell him what he was b4, i that still stands, i seen so many hard working ppl in here ask question and been treated like dirt for asking, u tell me what right, but if this coin hits dirt and many walk away, atleast i can say i try to get someone to do something to save it.
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:09:38 AM

thanks again
otto

Dear Otto,

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

well if u ask viper that what i told him i was going to do, but voodoo keep making his comment. if u read back i try to get him to stop, but vic shows up and voodoo had a friend to fight the good fight, so all this could of been done with way back, but voodoo likes keeping the fire burn, me and vic has a agreement i will respect that. but voodoo u tell me what does he act like, i want say it again, but i did tell him what he was b4, i that still stands, i seen so many hard working ppl in here ask question and been treated like dirt for asking, u tell me what right, but if this coin hits dirt and many walk away, atleast i can say i try to get someone to do something to save it.

My dad always told me and maybe a smart advice for you also: "follow the money"

xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:13:35 AM

thanks again
otto

Dear Otto,

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

My dad always told me and maybe a smart advice for you also: "follow the money"

Peace man goodnight,,,,, viper1 again thanks for taking time out to help me understand how things will work, goodnight to u too
CryptoTrader-99

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:04:24 AM

When is the next halving? Is the date confirmed?
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: