Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368516 times)
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:23:10 AM

I'm also very lucky I didn't lose my cool and held my 100K Grin. But still, especially the big future is unsure, 2nd gen.

We'll see how it plays out, alot of communities would have bailed by now. This cn still grow to be very big, let us all make sure that it does!!

I also lack computer skills needed 4 crypto, but I wish to donate some time by proof reading, and maybe even translate to Dutch if needed, write me down for that Smiley

I'm also building an extensive twitter account, allready a lot of exposure, ones it's finished I will promote LTCD among others Smiley

Furio

Excellent suggestion on the Dutch proof reading side. Also your twitter is very useful. Perhaps you can help with being part of the PR team if there is a slot free for that?
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:31:27 AM

UPDATED

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9607485#msg9607485

I am currently receiving a lot on information and suggestion in my PM box.

If you send me a PM and it fails for any reason, please post here that my PM box is full and I will do some cleanup. I will then post back here that my box is functional again.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Martin958

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:41:43 AM

I would like to assure you that all of the helpful posts are being read and that I personally am taking notes about the good stuff. The lack of reply is not intended to seem like nobody cares.

We have a bigger issue to get resolved as immediately as possible.

As soon as new leadership is implemented, I will bring attention to the recent helpful posts. Nothing is being overlooked and all of it will be reviewed again - hopefully soon.

It sucks, I know. But it is what it is. Just hang tight for not much longer.
Have css, html and a bit Java/Jquery expertise, if I can pitch in with anything PM me Smiley

Hi OnetyOne, that expertise is very helpful. I hope the new devs pitch that into the equation with allocating new members to the team.

It's amazing how the community is responding to the problem. So much so, that it seems a blessing in disguise that this has happened. With so many individuals working honestly for the coin it has become much stronger than was possibly imagined. (It's almost become Obiwankenobe coin).

Not only is the coin decentralised but the dev team are as well. A true community coin. I doubt there is any other like it out there.
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:41:04 PM

Given that Robbert is stepping back I would like to nominate Vic Velcro as interim committee chairman... He has great organization skills and leadership skills and that's what we need the most right now...  Is everyone okay with this?

I agree with that ;-)

I would recommend connecting with Fibre Devs.
I dont know for sure if they would be willing to help, but they do a top notch job with that coin and seem like they would be the type to help another coin out.

That sounds like a good idea. Lets see what we manage to acquire from currently hired dev. Also I got response from dogedarkdev, (which I copy underneath, in this post)

Have css, html and a bit Java/Jquery expertise, if I can pitch in with anything PM me Smiley

We would definitely use your help. Alec Kloss may need some. The best way is to contact him as he has been working on the website

Dear Community,

The video contest is finished and the winners will be paid.

1e https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E
2e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
3e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be

Will the creators send me a pm with there ltcd address?

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

As I mentioned before, "2e" video should be excluded from the contest, because of unfair voting.

The bounty should be allocated to:

30k for for the 4th video (15 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

10k for first video (5 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be

10k for second video (4 votes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be

Nothing for 3rd video "2e" (12 votes) because votes were unfairly acquired...

I received msg from Dogedarkdev:

"I have responded and offered to do one thing at a time. i am very busy with my coin, but i replied and offered to do i2p first, i can do tor and pos, but you would have to wait til i completed each project im working on. since i am building an i2p network, it would be easy to work on another at the same time. i can do tor after, when i work on tor after i2p again. i will see if he (litecondarkdev) answers"

Dogedarkdev seems liek a nice guy. think that i2p is a great concept to, so we could hire Dogedarkdev to do it for us and we could hire someone else for POS at teh same time.

About the forum being closed (locked) down in order to open up the fresh thread.
I have thought about it and I think that keeping this thread open and keeping using it would be better from PR point of view.
We have had hundreds of pages of activity and it looks great and is the prrof of very large and active community. It attracts investors and proves that we are not scamcoin ;-)
Let me guys know what you think about it

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:59:18 PM

@Bitcoin Operated Boy

Not finding fault with your suggestion regarding the current thread. Just want to repost my opinion to contrast yours, in case it has been forgotten in all the recent fuss.

I suggest closing the current topic after the change over. Do not delete any of it and keep it for historical purposes. Post a link in the new topic pointing back to the old topic so that it can easily be found and so that it is obvious that we've been busy enough to need TWO TOPICS in under 3 months. Then use the new topic to continue into the future.

Your suggestion has just as much merit as mine does.

About the forum being closed (locked) down in order to open up the fresh thread.
I have thought about it and I think that keeping this thread open and keeping using it would be better from PR point of view.
We have had hundreds of pages of activity and it looks great and is the prrof of very large and active community. It attracts investors and proves that we are not scamcoin ;-)

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:01:28 PM

Yes, both make sense :-)
Mick666

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:15:36 PM

Strongly agree
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:49:46 PM

@Bitcoin Operated Boy

Not finding fault with your suggestion regarding the current thread. Just want to repost my opinion to contrast yours, in case it has been forgotten in all the recent fuss.

I suggest closing the current topic after the change over. Do not delete any of it and keep it for historical purposes. Post a link in the new topic pointing back to the old topic so that it can easily be found and so that it is obvious that we've been busy enough to need TWO TOPICS in under 3 months. Then use the new topic to continue into the future.

I agree to keep this thread, will be good for community focus and showing that LTCD aint no scamcoin, eventhough it feels lik eI have been scammed with my 100K LTCD Smiley

Will bounce back, if the community keeps their word!

Ghost55

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:50:06 PM

@Bitcoin Operated Boy

I think I agree with Bitcoin Operated Boy on this one... But we are still a community driven coin and it's not really our opinions that make up the final decision... So in a case where there are two or more options I say we send it to a vote and let the community decide...

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll176462x17564C08-7

Cheers,

Ghosty
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:55:45 PM

@Ghost55

BINGO!

That is why I wanted BOTH suggestions represented. Choice is better than having no choice.

Too soon for that poll though. This will be brought up again soon and more discussion will take place. I will be posting the reason behind my suggestion and it will make sense, even to those who may still disagree. Rebuttals will be made by both sides of the issue, then a decision will be called for.

Angora

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:56:44 PM

For the anonymous feature, I2P is better than Tor.
Tor can be blocked
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:19:41 PM

For the anonymous feature, I2P is better than Tor.
Tor can be blocked

Sounds good :-)

Hah, cool poll site :-)
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:43:40 PM

I received msg from Dogedarkdev:

"I have responded and offered to do one thing at a time. i am very busy with my coin, but i replied and offered to do i2p first, i can do tor and pos, but you would have to wait til i completed each project im working on. since i am building an i2p network, it would be easy to work on another at the same time. i can do tor after, when i work on tor after i2p again. i will see if he (litecondarkdev) answers"

Dogedarkdev seems liek a nice guy. think that i2p is a great concept to, so we could hire Dogedarkdev to do it for us and we could hire someone else for POS at teh same time.

[/quote]

Dogedarkdev is awesome.

I hope he can help out and I am glad to be holding some of his coins.

That would also be awesome if he can get us on his network he is building.

If he is willing to do POS, I say let him do it when he can. he does not have POS for his coin at the moment so let him work it in. It might be beneficial to let him get to it when he can. Still no big rush to have POS right now.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
felixtheone

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:57:34 PM

Looks like the price is improving and rising nicely  Cheesy
BitCoin Operated Boy

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

Dogedarkdev is awesome.

I hope he can help out and I am glad to be holding some of his coins.

That would also be awesome if he can get us on his network he is building.

If he is willing to do POS, I say let him do it when he can. he does not have POS for his coin at the moment so let him work it in. It might be beneficial to let him get to it when he can. Still no big rush to have POS right now.

Doesn't it? Sorry, I must have confused it with BlackDogecoin.

Anyway, sure, our community will decide if we would like to wait for him to do POS for us, although we would probably like to introduce it as soon as we can.

If he helps, I will invest in his coins myself, as promised. I love i2P concept as much
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:05:02 PM

BOO!

Let me know if the price starts falling again due to me acting like a putz.

Looks like the price is improving and rising nicely  Cheesy

felixtheone

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:12:13 PM

buys are rolling in on bittrex and looks to be a new upward trend is beginning, just bought some more 
Martin958

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:14:49 PM

Looks like the price is improving and rising nicely  Cheesy

Yes, see the impact we are having on the coin now with all the push forward news.

It goes to show people are watching, and the price the new devs have inherited this coin at has provided a firm platform for growth unlike many new pointless alts that never rise above 25 Satoshi.

The current price could be a steal if things really start moving. We may go above 2000 Satoshi quite easily in the months ahead. (Depending on how well we organise).
felixtheone

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:21:13 PM

yeh and also when you have 'dark' in the name anything can happen, im not missing out in this one, still loading up
OnetyOne

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:29:26 PM

Hi OnetyOne, that expertise is very helpful. I hope the new devs pitch that into the equation with allocating new members to the team.

It's amazing how the community is responding to the problem. So much so, that it seems a blessing in disguise that this has happened. With so many individuals working honestly for the coin it has become much stronger than was possibly imagined. (It's almost become Obiwankenobe coin).

Not only is the coin decentralised but the dev team are as well. A true community coin. I doubt there is any other like it out there.

I must say I'm impressed and love how well the community sticks together Smiley

Already sent a PM to Alekcoss but I can imagine he's got his hands full right now. Feel free to contact me anytime if the need arises, I'lll be working on a secret project Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: