Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368505 times)
Ghost55

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:12:36 PM

anyway it is a new beginning for LTCD
so why not start from the bottom

Can someone point out to me an example of a coin that exchanged devs and succeeded?

I know that Worldcoin had a complete exchange of devs and total control was passed onto their community and they are doing very well so far!!

They changed the logo... The website... Created a new look overall... Organized into a committee just as we are doing... Got new developers... Just as we are doing... I have seen this all before so that's why I am holding!!

Cheers,

Ghosty
Litecoindark (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:21:32 PM

Can someone point out to me an example of a coin that exchanged devs and succeeded?

I know that Worldcoin had a complete exchange of devs and total control was passed onto their community and they are doing very well so far!!

They changed the logo... The website... Created a new look overall... Organized into a committee just as we are doing... Got new developers... Just as we are doing... I have seen this all before so that's why I am holding!!

Cheers,

Ghosty

Exactly, a great team is going to take over LitecoinDark. I have spoken with the new team and they have great plans for the future. I really don't know why there is so big panic going on.

BTC: 1JwLwhZNy8CtKL92NcwNHJNFB8gwF1kRN2
Mick666

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

the price is very cheap and buy buy buy. hold.
Finally a koin on which all able to participate active
Great idea and completely new
mikeymillie

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:24:53 PM

Cheers,

Ghosty

Exactly, a great team is going to take over LitecoinDark. I have spoken with the new team and they have great plans for the future. I really don't know why there is so big panic going on.

The coin is definitely cheap now.  Almost as cheap as talk!
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:25:20 PM

the price is very cheap and buy buy buy. hold.
Finally a koin on which all able to participate active
Great idea and completely new

With 3 btc you are able to get into the top 10 richest wallets. Great opportunity for investors right now!

Mick666

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:26:12 PM

Shit I ... I have only 500k and can not buy anything before Wednesday
compumine

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:29:31 PM

Cheers,

Ghosty

Ghosty,
I know you've been a part of this community from the beginning. I have been an investor in this coin also from the beginning.  Holding or not is not an option at this point as the price dropped from high 2000 to now sitting at 100.  So holding is the only choice.
Having said that, redoing websites and "new look" doesn't get the price back to where it was.  Development of the coin itself does.  As for worldcoin, it started with 0.002btc and now sitting at 0.000019btc.  How is that doing great?  And I mean from an investor's point of view of course.

But look @ BTCD as an example since we invested in "LTCD".  It has grown over time.  Gained value, not lost it.  That is because it was implemented with anonymous transactions as the name implies.  NOT just a name without the code.

*Image Removed*
compumine

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:35:37 PM

Cheers,

Ghosty

Litecoindark,

This is why we invested in the first place.  "THE PLANS".  That's all we heard.  Do you have anything to implement?  Perhaps it's time to implement rather than just hearing about plans.  I waited while Troll was working on the "plan".  Now there is no devs. Plans don't bring a coin back from the dead.  New innovations do.

So, my question to you is how much money do you need to get a dev to implement anonymous features to this coin?  Let us know in Dollars please.  This way the community can decide if it's worth the investment. 
To this day, NO ONE knows what you guys pay them.  Let us know how much they want for their work and what dev's are worth what.

*Image Removed*
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:39:44 PM

Cheers,

Ghosty

Litecoindark,

This is why we invested in the first place.  "THE PLANS".  That's all we heard.  Do you have anything to implement?  Perhaps it's time to implement rather than just hearing about plans.  I waited while Troll was working on the "plan".  Now there is no devs. Plans don't bring a coin back from the dead.  New innovations do.

So, my question to you is how much money do you need to get a dev to implement anonymous features to this coin?  Let us know in Dollars please.  This way the community can decide if it's worth the investment. 
To this day, NO ONE knows what you guys pay them.  Let us know how much they want for their work and what dev's are worth what.

It's more then only money. You must do research on the developer before you insert the code. But the new team is already busy with this..

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:40:11 PM

now you can see it with  UTIL and his new dev go look there
if or when a coin has success is not up to a forum
IE is making money without effort and without even a working wallet

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Jadsmin€r

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:45:51 PM

I think someone want to buy coins @ <300, take a look at the sell order of almost 10 btc @ 299. I think we will see some waves in the near future. This is a great community and will not be the first time we see a reborn.
compumine

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:47:11 PM

Litecoindark,

Just tell us man, we're willing to help.  Tell us how much it will cost to hire a dev that will do the job.  As for codes and how it works, that's your field.  We pay when we have a working code.  Pay for the job NOT for promises or plans.  

You want a community to stand behind this coin?  Tell us.  Lets get the dev's that know how it's done.  Why is is a secret when it comes to how much they cost?

*Image Removed*
Litecoindark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 07:54:21 PM

Litecoindark,

Just tell us man, we're willing to help.  Tell us how much it will cost to hire a dev that will do the job.  As for codes and how it works, that's your field.  We pay when we have a working code.  Pay for the job NOT for promises or plans.  

You want a community to stand behind this coin?  Tell us.  Lets get the dev's that know how it's done.  Why is is a secret when it comes to how much they cost?

There is contact with developers believe me..

xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:55:42 PM

Litecoindark,

lol
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 07:55:58 PM

DAMN ...

i just made like 1.3 BTC in 17 min ... thx everyone
compumine

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:02:39 PM

Litecoindark,

Sir, I want to be straight forward with you.  I myself and I'm sure others here are tired of this.  We've seen this over and over.  No disrespect to you.  
I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU MONEY.

You say this is a community project.  Which part is the community a part of??  The part they give their money for someone to collect and run off?  I'm a member of the community and I'm offering you MONEY to hire someone.  You say there is already, fine.  Tell us who is the head dev? What projects they've worked on previously? What have they achieved this far?  How long will it take him/her to implement a new feature and what is this feature?  What are you paying him/her?

Let it be transparent like you've said before.  And let the community decide.  Because we've all heard this "community" used in other coins that are long gone.  I have money invested in this coin.  I know I'm not going to see it back.  I'm willing to spend money now to see it bounce atleast to half way.  BUT NOT TO BUY MORE AT THE EXCHANGES.  I'm willing to give it to work done not promises.

*Image Removed*
Mick666

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:12:45 PM

Litecoindark,

Here you can see what a good man costs.
http://www.toptal.com/pos
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:35:20 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 11:06:27 AM by vicvelcro

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

@aleckloss will be responsible for making the majority of OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS. @Litecoindark will be making some OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS during the transition of the new team. @vicvelco is CHAIRMAN of the dev team and will also make OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS. No other OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS are to be considered valid if they are posted by anyone else. When the transition is complete, the matter of OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS will be reviewed and an updated post will be made.

@compumine

To answer your question about who the head dev is, please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9607485#msg9607485 which lays out the organization as it currently stands. I will keep that post updated.

As far as community contributions go - we very much appreciate everyone who has expressed a willingness to contribute time, effort, resources, and funds.

No funding will be received until we have established new wallets, secured them, have a specific protocol for ALL handling of funds, and have determined who will be the signers of the wallets. When we have achieved this set of tasks, we will post wallet addresses. Transactions to and from the wallets will be posted for the entire community to see.

LTCD will continue forward and will continue to evolve. Progress will not happen overnight. The evolution will be continuous and in well thought out stages.

I do not want or intend to discourage volunteerism or offers by the community to contribute. Right now, we are not accepting funds. We will be accepting funds soon, so please be patient.

This is a bump of what Alec said. (vicvelcro approves this message)
At this point no other users on this forum besides the existing development team, Vicvelcro, or myself should be making announcements of what is to come.

At this point we are waiting on an official update from these sources. I know what is going on, but there will be an official announcement soon.

We had a conference call to discuss the state of LTCD and trust me it's going in a great direction. At this point there will be a restructuring of the development team, where duties are carefully outlined and a transparency protocol will be put in place. Stay tuned. Development hasn't stopped yet I assure you. We are shifting responsibilities that is all, in unison with adding new developers.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:46:38 PM

Litecoindark,

Sir, I want to be straight forward with you.  I myself and I'm sure others here are tired of this.  We've seen this over and over.  No disrespect to you.  
I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU MONEY.

You say this is a community project.  Which part is the community a part of??  The part they give their money for someone to collect and run off?  I'm a member of the community and I'm offering you MONEY to hire someone.  You say there is already, fine.  Tell us who is the head dev? What projects they've worked on previously? What have they achieved this far?  How long will it take him/her to implement a new feature and what is this feature?  What are you paying him/her?

Let it be transparent like you've said before.  And let the community decide.  Because we've all heard this "community" used in other coins that are long gone.  I have money invested in this coin.  I know I'm not going to see it back.  I'm willing to spend money now to see it bounce atleast to half way.  BUT NOT TO BUY MORE AT THE EXCHANGES.  I'm willing to give it to work done not promises.

i agree, please tell us more about this, we are tired of PLANS

vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 09:16:10 PM

We cannot tell you more about it. The development team is currently in transition.
When the transition is complete, we will resume all other normal functions.

i agree, please tell us more about this, we are tired of PLANS

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: