Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368505 times)
Martin958

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:32:01 PM

Today Robbert said he would send me the funds to pay for the prizes. When I have received the funds, I will pay them without delay.

LitecoinDarkDev..

When will I receive my 30k prize?

Nothing has been sent to me.
2 PMs has been sent, and I changed my sig so my address is also down there.

Whats going on?

Premine
I see there is a lott of questions about the premine. My goal is to keep LitecoinDark going. To achieve this I need btc to hire developers. I sold 80% of the coins for btc and have left 20% for the website and video bounty. Also from perspective with negotiations with other devs about prices don’t help with such premine. I hope everybody understands this. I will keep doing my work regarding LitecoinDark and keep supporting this project since I have good intesions.

This is understanding and explains the drop in price.

It is sold into small sell walls, so I serious doubt about this.

Could you also find out what the 80% of pre-mine that got sold into BTC was used for?

Since the community has taken control of the coin I think we all need total transparency on what funds have been used and where they went.

This way we can all make rational decisions and vote for what we think is needed next.

I also re-iterate my earlier point that all future funds and donation wallets be shown on the new website (with transaction notices attached where relevant).

If you can show exactly what has been used it will attract new investors. Honesty is the only policy in a very scammy crypto world if you are serious and want to succeed long term.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

We would like to know about the pre-mine, the same as you and many others. We do not have any confirmed information about the disposition of the pre-mine that we can verify yet. We do not know what it was used for, at this time. We can not make a firm statement of any kind unless and until we have something solid to base a statement upon. Regrettably, that is the best we can say TODAY. We are not avoiding the issue.

The new team can only provide transparency going forward. We may not be able to provide transparency about events that have taken place before us. We will try, but most of our focus and motivation will be directed toward the future more than the past.

Re-iterating your earlier point about donation wallets is redundant because we have already indicated that we would post information for each transaction. We have said this more than once. We do not conflict with you. We agree with you.

Could you also find out what the 80% of pre-mine that got sold into BTC was used for?

Since the community has taken control of the coin I think we all need total transparency on what funds have been used and where they went.

This way we can all make rational decisions and vote for what we think is needed next.

I also re-iterate my earlier point that all future funds and donation wallets be shown on the new website (with transaction notices attached where relevant).

If you can show exactly what has been used it will attract new investors. Honesty is the only policy in a very scammy crypto world if you are serious and want to succeed long term.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:56:31 PM

The new LTCD Official Wallet for Dev funds, bounties, awards, and other payouts has been installed and is synchronized with the LTCD blockchain.
I have made one deposit from my personal funds to test that it does in fact receive properly. Details will follow.
The funds from Robbert to pay the awards for the video contest have been received. Details will follow.

The BTC wallet is still synchronizing with the Bitcoin blockchain. An update will be posted when synchronization is complete.

Please allow me a brief few moments to prepare my next post.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Martin958

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:07:10 PM

We would like to know about the pre-mine, the same as you and many others. We do not have any confirmed information about the disposition of the pre-mine that we can verify yet. We do not know what it was used for, at this time. We can not make a firm statement of any kind unless and until we have something solid to base a statement upon. Regrettably, that is the best we can say TODAY. We are not avoiding the issue.

The new team can only provide transparency going forward. We may not be able to provide transparency about events that have taken place before us. We will try, but most of our focus and motivation will be directed toward the future more than the past.

Re-iterating your earlier point about donation wallets is redundant because we have already indicated that we would post information for each transaction. We have said this more than once. We do not conflict with you. We agree with you.

I never said you were conflicting me. Please don't take me out of context. It's nice that you agree however and apologies if I missed the earlier point that you were going to be transparent.

If it transpires that earlier devs refuse to release information on the pre-mine spending I suggest they not be included in any further affairs.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:24:44 PM

I did not have the impression that we were in conflict and I did not indicate there was a conflict. I stated that we do not conflict with you to avoid any possible misunderstand which might arise.

In regard to earlier devs not being included in any further afairs - This is not a topic to be discussed at this time. If and when it might become an issue, it will be considered and evaluated. Too many other things to do NOW. Don't have time to spend considering "maybes".

I have a lot to do. I do not intend to seem abrupt or harsh. Just short and sweet.

Everyone, please stop PMing me and posting for 15 minutes so I can give some money away and post TXIDs. Two hands, one me. Not enough to go around.

I never said you were conflicting me. Please don't take me out of context. It's nice that you agree however and apologies if I missed the earlier point that you were going to be transparent.

If it transpires that earlier devs refuse to release information on the pre-mine spending I suggest they not be included in any further affairs.

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:31:17 PM

Deposit from vicvelcro
10000 to end video contest disagreement award payouts - will be paid to Fire Rabbit
40000 to stay in the Official Wallet to be used as needed

Date: 11/23/2014 12:28
Credit: 50000.00 LTCD
Net amount: +50000.00 LTCD
Transaction ID: 4eb80f77c954907e92f1d1390bd8cfdb5c44518e3f9d455b6e5186b00a7bcd19

Received from Robbert for video contest awards. The remainder to stay in the Official Wallet to be used as needed

Date: 11/23/2014 12:28
Credit: 150999.00 LTCD
Net amount: +150999.00 LTCD
Transaction ID: 3af54d4b1ef5128ba7e8bbdd054d01232751ed504a873b3fd591e82cb731f2fa

In regard to the video contest awards:

30k for for the 4th video (15 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E
***All are in agreement, there is not dispute.

Per LitecoinDark -
2e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
3e http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be

Per Bitcoin Operated Boy -
10k for first video (5 votes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
10k for second video (4 votes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
Nothing for 3rd video "2e" (12 votes) because votes were unfairly acquired...

***There is disagreement about 2nd and 3rd prize award
***I will mediate this by naming all of them a tie in regard to payout
***Please refer to the top of this post and review the details that accompany my deposit

1st place winner please reply with your LTCD address and include a hot-link to the original post which includes your video.
All other winners, please do the same.

Please don't tell me your address is in your sig. I want there to be no doubt where the money is to be sent.

I will then check the original posts to verify that everything is legitimate. Payouts will be made when I have completed verification. I was not involved when this started, so I am not fully up to speed on this. Please do not take issue with this. Just provide what I have asked for and make my job easy.

Thank you.

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:57:45 PM

Hi All,
Nice to see the community is working hard and new faces are taking over.
I have one wish for the community…. Please let them have peace to work... Since this is whats needed and i would say that even though we said it many times,  community seemd to forget and wanted things to happen yesterday..
I find it very nice of Troll to come forward and tell he cant forefill his task and that he will hand over the 2 gen code and whitepaper.  I could only had hoped that this was said a long time ago so the community and development team was not sitting ducks for weeks waiting for empty promisses.
I still got 500k coins left and these will stay in my wallet for the long run.
Good luck to everybody,  I will once in a while pup in a see whats going on…. But I also promise that im not finished with crypto..  Thats for sure and by the way,  just got my 2 x Excalibur 256 Mhas machines up running and they are beasts.. Using standard diff of 45000.

God luck people
Xircom

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:20:09 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9446288#msg9446288

Link from my submission.

LTCD address: LVcURS8XhBatka1aEJjZEgzDxrA1eMtQRR

Lets get LitecoinDark Going Tongue

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:49:57 PM

Received from Bitcoin Operated Boy

Date: 11/23/2014 14:35
Credit: 2500.00 LTCD
Net amount: +2500.00 LTCD
Transaction ID: 9f7010739290d9c06bc523825fd402e3ef5b5ec6136b1fef24e8b8c0ff197a3a

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:51:08 PM

Verified. Payment will be sent right away.
Expect to receive 30000 LTCD.

Congratulations.

You may edit your post to remove your wallet address.

Date: 11/23/2014 14:55
To: Video Contest 1st place winner 11-23-2014
Debit: -30000.00 LTCD
Net amount: -30000.00 LTCD
Transaction ID: 6ff6240d1af635df09fc489f47469e8c75056fb05d4316367ebd22a8d75220cd

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg9446288#msg9446288

Link from my submission.

LTCD address: -redacted-

Lets get LitecoinDark Going Tongue

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:02:51 PM

Received the funds.

Thanks Smiley

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:07:53 PM

Thank you!

Received the funds.

Thanks Smiley

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:16:22 PM

Expect to receive 10000 LTCD.
I have your wallet address from PM.

Congratulations.

Date: 11/23/2014 15:18
To: Video Contest 2nd place tie winner 11-23-2014
Debit: -10000.00 LTCD
Net amount: -10000.00 LTCD
Transaction ID: cf2d78c57ec7d84b7173fddc31f00d58798cd6caa784f979e28c8993bf28a0e1

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:20:47 PM

Thank you!

Please see my previous post which has been edited to include transaction details.

Expect to receive 10000 LTCD.
I have your wallet address from PM.

Congratulations.

Thank you!

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:22:17 PM

Yay ME!

Knocking it down and cranking it out.

Who's next?

BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:24:37 PM

Hi All,
Nice to see the community is working hard and new faces are taking over.
I have one wish for the community…. Please let them have peace to work... Since this is whats needed and i would say that even though we said it many times,  community seemd to forget and wanted things to happen yesterday..
I find it very nice of Troll to come forward and tell he cant forefill his task and that he will hand over the 2 gen code and whitepaper.  I could only had hoped that this was said a long time ago so the community and development team was not sitting ducks for weeks waiting for empty promisses.
I still got 500k coins left and these will stay in my wallet for the long run.
Good luck to everybody,  I will once in a while pup in a see whats going on…. But I also promise that im not finished with crypto..  Thats for sure and by the way,  just got my 2 x Excalibur 256 Mhas machines up running and they are beasts.. Using standard diff of 45000.

God luck people
Xircom

Thanks for all your work for the community.

I guess, we could still make use of your nice promotional video if you don't mind and it's finished
Martin958

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:24:42 PM

I find it very nice of Troll to come forward and tell he cant forefill his task and that he will hand over the 2 gen code and whitepaper.
Xircom

I had no idea Troll was going to help out with 2 gen being handed over. Perhaps our community volunteer OnetyOne could develop it further. I don't know if he's contacted the devs yet?

Thanks also to Vic Velcro for thanklessly continuing the efforts. Without someone standing up we would be sinking in the ship by now.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:28:50 PM

You're quite welcome.

We did not know the situation with Troll, either. Nothing has been formalized or made official, but it is optimistic good news.

I have not heard anything from OnetyOne. I sent a message asking if the nomination was accepted (he/she was nominated for something). If OnetyOne contacted anyone else, I have not been informed. The nomination is still pending for a little while longer.

I find it very nice of Troll to come forward and tell he cant forefill his task and that he will hand over the 2 gen code and whitepaper.
Xircom

I had no idea Troll was going to help out with 2 gen being handed over. Perhaps our community volunteer OnetyOne could develop it further. I don't know if he's contacted the devs yet?

Thanks also to Vic Velcro for thanklessly continuing the efforts. Without someone standing up we would be sinking in the ship by now.

vicvelcro

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:40:26 PM

Great!

The price is going up right now, so don't unload them yet.  Wink

Yay ME!

Who's next?

I received my coins. Thank you!

Hamuki
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 08:45:48 PM

Great!

The price is going up right now, so don't unload them yet.  Wink

Yay ME!

Who's next?

I received my coins. Thank you!

Why unload?

Im keeping mine for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.. Like im doing already Tongue

Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: