Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368505 times)
vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:42:07 PM

First Post has been updated.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg8569583#msg8569583

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:23:42 PM

The CryptoRush link can be updated as well. KingDragon has enabled viewing markets without requiring a log in. The full link to the LTCD market is: https://cryptorush.in/market#/market/LTCD_BTC
Matthaggie

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:39:16 PM

Hey guys

I know I dont post here too often, but this is IMPORTANT,Ive heard some of you bash Cryptsy before, but I did not listen  Cry

I had a 2part authorization in place where Cryptsy would text me a code to log in, when i woke up this morning, I saw that I had gotten one while I was sleeping. I tried logging in, but it wont let me...keeps saying invalid username/password. I had every LTCD I ever mined or bought there, maybe not alot to some of you, but 90,000 was alot to me, Now I fear its gone forever...please be careful. I hope I can get them back, among the other coins that were in there, but probably not gonna happen.. Cry  Keep yours in yourwallet..

Matthaggie
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:45:36 PM

I will make a note of this and include it in my next edit.

Thanks for pointing it out.

The CryptoRush link can be updated as well. KingDragon has enabled viewing markets without requiring a log in. The full link to the LTCD market is: https://cryptorush.in/market#/market/LTCD_BTC

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:49:52 PM

OFFICIAL BUMP

Be advised that 2FA can be very inconvenient. If you reset your password, you may be locked out of your account for up to 2 weeks on many sites where you use 2FA. If your 2FA device is lost or stolen, you can expect to have difficulty resolving the issue in any short period of time.

Thanks for the heads-up, Matthaggie.

I had a 2part authorization in place where Cryptsy would text me a code to log in, when i woke up this morning, I saw that I had gotten one while I was sleeping. I tried logging in, but it wont let me...keeps saying invalid username/password. I had every LTCD I ever mined or bought there, maybe not alot to some of you, but 90,000 was alot to me, Now I fear its gone forever...please be careful. I hope I can get them back, among the other coins that were in there, but probably not gonna happen.. Cry  Keep yours in yourwallet..

Matthaggie

JCJr222

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:59:09 PM

Hey guys

I know I dont post here too often, but this is IMPORTANT,Ive heard some of you bash Cryptsy before, but I did not listen  Cry

Matthaggie

If someone successfully logged into your account you should receive an email with the IP address and a link to lock down your account immediately until you can establish contact with admins to sort everything out. Good luck!
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:05:14 PM

yes a buy walls are needed as much as funds for restarting everything
when some news ? and yes i was in the buy wall untill yesterday from 212 sat until 311
so the 4 BTC buy 1 mil was you bitcoin op guy.good shopping
next time the wall has to remain and not be splitted my first wall in september was way big , so the price was  Cry
ok beginning to go back up, there are hardly any sells in terms of btc volume so the buyers just need to buy at the ask and then we will be 315 plus

They need to buy but they don't. Instead there are offers much lower than ask

The last thing you want is people trying to just artificially pump the price. Genuine organic growth due to practical developments of the coin will see a steady rise.

Over the past 2 months, someone has  artificially lowered the price of LTCD. Normally I agree with you, but LTCD needs to be pumped to around 1000 satoshi's...

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:10:21 PM

News?

Did you see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.msg8569583#msg8569583

Includes current wallet addresses and initial deposits to those wallets.

when some news ? and yes i was in the buy wall untill yesterday from 212 sat until 311

Matthaggie

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:12:30 PM

Hey guys

Matthaggie

If someone successfully logged into your account you should receive an email with the IP address and a link to lock down your account immediately until you can establish contact with admins to sort everything out. Good luck!

I have contacted Cryptsy, they have not gotten back to me yet. I never got an email for logging in, which is strange.
aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 02:19:36 PM

Made a few aesthetic changes to the site last night, still working on content updates as the week moves on.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:39:36 PM

Wow, alot has changed.  New devs.. How many coins did the old devs dump on departure? Im not here to fud, I still am holding some ltcd.... just wondering. . .

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 04:54:39 PM

I do not know the exact amount. The funds were gone before I had any position. At the time I became Lead DEV, there was no balance.

The funds that we have are new funds provided yesterday. Any new contributions will be made known. The new wallet addresses have been posted and have also been updated on the First Post. You may follow these addresses using the usual block explorers.

Wow, alot has changed.  New devs.. How many coins did the old devs dump on departure? Im not here to fud, I still am holding some ltcd.... just wondering. . .

voodoo1967

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Litecoindark Reddit Moderator

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:50:34 PM

well we have to ask ourselves they used the premine for a new dev who was never introduced and Xircom says he still holds 500 thousand coins wow he was mining a million a day so he just might as well say he dumped big time lol and for a pr what did he do hmmm. Then says he will check in time to time wow thanks for the support lmao. I just feel like I was played for the work that I did to get the coin on sites and promote it but I still believe in this crypto and will continue to hold for the long run. We have a great community and thanks for the people standing up and taking on the challenge. Smiley
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:13:23 PM

well we have to ask ourselves they used the premine for a new dev who was never introduced and Xircom says he still holds 500 thousand coins wow he was mining a million a day so he just might as well say he dumped big time lol and for a pr what did he do hmmm. Then says he will check in time to time wow thanks for the support lmao. I just feel like I was played for the work that I did to get the coin on sites and promote it but I still believe in this crypto and will continue to hold for the long run. We have a great community and thanks for the people standing up and taking on the challenge. Smiley

It does take communication, the new team does seem to try to communicate. To make this change over, its going to take a lil time. Keeping the forum active on events and features will help keep it going. We may not like the price atm but once things start getting develop the price will start coming back up. So dont panic sell yet. As long as the new funds are being account for, and are being discuss then we see trust again. So until the new team can get things organize, please becareful how you word your post. Lets give the new team a chance and keep ideas flowing.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:58:07 PM

Thank you.

There will be more communication from us than you have seen previously.

It does take communication, the new team does seem to try to communicate. To make this change over, its going to take a lil time. Keeping the forum active on events and features will help keep it going. We may not like the price atm but once things start getting develop the price will start coming back up. So dont panic sell yet. As long as the new funds are being account for, and are being discuss then we see trust again. So until the new team can get things organize, please becareful how you word your post. Lets give the new team a chance and keep ideas flowing.

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:44:01 PM

Cant complain about the new team!

Great job guys!

Lets get things going!!!!!

aleckloss

Activity: 182

Official BitFoundry Dev

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:59:16 PM

I am extremely disappointed with the past happenings, but all we can do is look forward.

The new development team has such a positive attitude and I can say without a doubt that the people are who working on this development team have been verified as legitimate people and cannot run with any funds due to the system that we are putting in place.

Soon too, with more transparency from us you can see our progress and hold us to, and even help us, with a guarantee that your funds donated will be protected and used transparently in development for the coin.

I look forward to when we can get coding again and repair the damages to move forward. We are sure trying our hardest to do just that. Thanks for bearing with us community. We appreciate all of your hard work and patience.

BitFoundry - The Future is Transparent
BTC Donation Address: 17pfLHegqJ3EPkbitbkyw37hi4ATvvJRdD
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:27:39 PM

Voodoo1967, facts please. How do you think I mined 1 mil coins a day.... At the highest point I had 1.1 mil, but sold some and bought some. I still got half of my coins, so please do not put out non facts !!!
What do you mean by support, im still here and I havent left anything. I will still provide needed support, but if you keep up putting out shit like you use to, I do not see any reason why I should stay..... Ahhh..... that was so nice to be able to say what I feel, something I haven't been able to do for months.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:21:20 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 12:35:52 AM by xX_otto_Xx

Voodoo1967, facts please. How do you think I mined 1 mil coins a day.... At the highest point I had 1.1 mil, but sold some and bought some. I still got half of my coins, so please do not put out non facts !!!
What do you mean by support, im still here and I havent left anything. I will still provide needed support, but if you keep up putting out shit like you use to, I do not see any reason why I should stay..... Ahhh..... that was so nice to be able to say what I feel, something I haven't been able to do for months.

Holding back on issue and avoiding the problem need to change, and not saying the things that needed to be said, is what set the coin and development back. We are all aware how things when, we need to set that aside and move forward. If we are still looking for Dev's that can help with the project and feature, may I ask the Dev to list it on the front page forum and if you have access to Litecoindark tweeter(and please put a tweet out and also announ new dev team on tweeter)

Edit:

I don't know if it my PC, but I did clear the cache file and still unable to see the New website, anyone else having this problem.
vicvelcro

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:35:37 AM

I know you are interested and very hopeful that good things happen soon. We are still getting situated but we are working at the same time. We are not yet ready to add more work until we have some of our work finished.

It won't be long.

Holding back on issue and avoiding the problem need to change, and not saying the things that needed to be said, is what set the coin and development back. We are all aware how things when, we need to set that aside and move forward. If we are still looking for Dev's that can help with the project and feature, may I ask the Dev to list it on the front page forum and if you have access to Litecoindark tweeter(put a tweet out and also announ new dev team on tweeter)

Pages: « 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: