Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
DawnInTokyo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:56:33 PM

james who the heck are you? my curiosity levels are exploding and all the sugar infused Lattes I'm having arent helping it Grin!!! who is this hard working man doing so many projects at the same time successfully; why not let us know! why hide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juicemixer

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:10:42 AM

Good job James. You just made nxtcoinsco shoot up 25% before I can purchase some. JLH is so far your only asset that just doesn't move in either direction. It's like an asset that holds constant value even though it can be traded with btc on poloniex.
brooklynbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:13:53 AM

Good job James. You just made nxtcoinsco shoot up 25% before I can purchase some. JLH is so far your only asset that just doesn't move in either direction. It's like an asset that holds constant value even though it can be traded with btc on poloniex.

get some instantdex then before its up there too

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 12:23:56 AM

It is surprising for me, but some peoples seem to be loading up on it for some unknown reason

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 12:26:52 AM

james who the heck are you? my curiosity levels are exploding and all the sugar infused Lattes I'm having arent helping it Grin!!! who is this hard working man doing so many projects at the same time successfully; why not let us know! why hide
There were two pictures of me posted a few pages back.
One of them from my good side, the other from the not so good side, I am glad they are not posting the one from my third and fourth sides Smiley

James

Juicemixer

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:29:42 AM

I loaded up on instantdex a while back but even now it's going up faster than a few weeks back. At one point I feared I purchased InstanDEX too high at 25 because it went down afterwards. The biggest gain was nxtprivacy because it went mostly unnoticed at sub 10 per asset for the longest time. Of course the overall price of the assets didn't bother me as I was more interested in the dividend payouts they will offer. I felt that nxtprivacy will have the largest payout and so it was the one asset I invested the most in.

I honestly had no idea who James was until JLH was released on Poloniex. After doing some research I figured out that this James fella actually knows stuff and it involved more than JLH. Started into NXT asset investment, mostly assets by James, and it's been nothing but gains ever since. I've learned it's kind of hard to lose money on asset investment unless it's a straight up scam. Assets that pay dividends are made to be held which can take longer to go down... for now anyway. More users might change that but for now you don't see 80% investment loss because you decided to go to sleep.
bitt

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:36:42 AM

Summary:
jl777 is full of shitty assets, most of them valued and attached to shitty NXT coins which are worth nothing.
Even though he has sold these same assets again and again by mixing them one with another, in forms nobody can understand, and selling them again and again to NXT holders and BTCD holders, now he wants to sell the same thing again to so called supernet holders.
This way he can convert his illiquid assets to precious BTCs which by the way is the only coin or asset in crypto which has real value.
Since this asset, Supernet will also be traded as a NXT asset it will quickly become worthless as well.
In reality none of James assets have any value at all as he very well knows. He is just exchanging his shit by BTCs and that's all that people need to know about this shitty investment.
Potential investors take note of this, you will remember when the time comes.

And by the way James, you will do better if you just concentrate your efforts in one thing you like, just one thing at a time, and do it well and finish it, you will realize it is done better this way. Most of your ventures are just unfinished vaporware and have no value at all. Plus NXT is an unsuccessful shitty coin with no value. Trying to bring more people to it will not work. The smart people will stay away from that.
Plus the Super centralized superShit you are trying to develop is not going to work with so many decentralized solutions already working and now available.
The markets and not you will decide which are the coins that deserve survival.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 01:37:49 AM

I loaded up on instantdex a while back but even now it's going up faster than a few weeks back. At one point I feared I purchased InstanDEX too high at 25 because it went down afterwards. The biggest gain was nxtprivacy because it went mostly unnoticed at sub 10 per asset for the longest time. Of course the overall price of the assets didn't bother me as I was more interested in the dividend payouts they will offer. I felt that nxtprivacy will have the largest payout and so it was the one asset I invested the most in.

I honestly had no idea who James was until JLH was released on Poloniex. After doing some research I figured out that this James fella actually knows stuff and it involved more than JLH. Started into NXT asset investment, mostly assets by James, and it's been nothing but gains ever since. I've learned it's kind of hard to lose money on asset investment unless it's a straight up scam. Assets that pay dividends are made to be held which can take longer to go down... for now anyway. More users might change that but for now you don't see 80% investment loss because you decided to go to sleep.
The most profits are made by the ones who combine intelligent research with bold action

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:00:31 AM

Summary:
jl777 is full of shitty assets, most of them valued and attached to shitty NXT coins which are worth nothing.
Even though he has sold these same assets again and again by mixing them one with another, in forms nobody can understand, and selling them again and again to NXT holders and BTCD holders, now he wants to sell the same thing again to so called supernet holders.
This way he can convert his illiquid assets to precious BTCs which by the way is the only coin or asset in crypto which has real value.
Since this asset, Supernet will also be traded as a NXT asset it will quickly become worthless as well.
In reality none of James assets have any value at all as he very well knows. He is just exchanging his shit by BTCs and that's all that people need to know about this shitty investment.

And by the way James, you will do better if you just concentrate your efforts in one thing you like, just one thing at a time, and do it well and finish it, you will realize it is done better this way. Most of your ventures are just unfinished vaporware and have no value at all. Plus NXT is an unsuccessful shitty coin with no value. Trying to bring more people to it will not work. The smart people will stay away from that.
Plus the Super centralized superShit you are trying to develop is not going to work with so many decentralized solutions already working and now available.

Interesting you use this almost year old acct with only one other post. Its an aged sockpuppet! Since you are not brave enough to use your real handle and are resorting to using profanity (though a weak form), I think many will be dismissing you as a troll.

Now you do actually have some valid points, so let me highlight them for the others.
NXT assets are not liquid and I am converting them to another NXT asset, so logic follows that these also wont be very liquid. However, if by chance they do become liquid, then I believe that would then mean that there is a NXT asset that is liquid.

Which kind of invalidates your bold statement about the value of NXT assets and NXT in general. So either I am not gaining anything by converting one asset to another, or NXT assets do have tremendous value in some cases. My limited knowledge of logic does not allow me to see a way these do not contract each other. Maybe you are using some of the new types of logic?

I am a multitasker, if I did just one thing it would take just as long and all the others are making no progress. Some people in NXT were saying I was working on too many projects, I should just work on one. Now I seem to have done decently in making people's investments in my assets have some gains. As far as the tech goes, I am writing ~40,000 of C since the beginning of March, MGW is basically in maintenance mode, Teleport is 90%+ coded and I am waiting to start debugging as soon as I get a new release from other dev, InstantDEX is ~70% complete, Tradebots are done except for adding the libraries, Privatebet is one that is definitely slipping, but there are two others that are working on things with longer expected times than my portion, so I aim to catch up to them and finish before this year is done.

I am waiting for the helpers to assist me with the coding, I have a public repo: https://github.com/jl777
Other than MGW, it might not be fully complete, but I assure you that the completion of these others are progressing roughly on schedule. I just cannot control the timing when I am waiting on others for portions of it. Also, I am not talking about GUI, I dont do GUI, so the time for the GUI to complete is out of my control.

If you believe that prior to crypto that I never coded and just one day magically was able to write code like I do, then let me say that I have been coding for some time and that these crypto projects are not my first codings of 14yr old. Rather than talk about things I achieved in the past, I prefer to show what I am able to do in the present. Also, for the projecting of the near future functions that are available, I believe I am not the first one to do this. In any event the investor capital is for the investing side and not paying for any of the dividends in the future. Even as you say if all my $1.6+ million USD were worthless, since I am limiting them to 10% of the total value, this is at worst like a 10% load closed end fund. On the high side, but this is assuming there are zero dividends and that $1.6 million USD has no value. Can you tell me what school you went to?

James

P.S. When did I ever say I am choosing the surviving coins? My goal is to make all of crypto grow in value by multiples, even the cryptos not in the CORE. All coins will be able to access the CORE, so everybody can benefit. UNITE

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:11:02 AM

Clearly the last troll didnt bother to read the post about no FUD zone and that trolls are not welcome. So, I am making the change to the OP and added a warning:

###
WARNING TO TROLLS:
My threads are a no FUD zone and require fact based posts. You are free to post your opinion, but if it is not a self-evident fact, please provide supporting data for any controversial claims. If you are violating of this rule, I cannot promise that your intellectual credibility wont obtain some tarnish, so if you are to be trolling you should make a sockpuppet acct. That way it will at least make it easy for everybody to realize you are trolling. Sockpuppet newbies will basically have a glowing sign around them that is blinking "the troll". If you use an established handle to troll, then be ready for some not so polite making fun of your intelligence. I am warning you so I wont feel so bad after doing this. I just really find trolls annoying.
###

I hope I am not shocking anybody at how I treat the trolls. I just find it hard to believe that otherwise intelligent guys would resort to really stretching the truth, or simply ignoring it, just to further their agenda. If they use their intelligence to attempt to mislead people, I take it as my job to show the level of intelligence they are displaying with their comments. I really am not so mean a guy for people that dont troll.

James

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:16:38 AM

If you are violating of this rule, I cannot promise that your intellectual credibility wont obtain some tarnish.

Some rulebooks are better than others.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Juicemixer

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:20:24 AM

stuff

My guess is you were typing that post about the same time I was typing mine which really places you in a disadvantage. See I have first hand experience of actually gaining from James assets along with other non-James assets in the NXT exchange. You can look at the trade history of all of James asset and see that they have all either double, sometimes triple, in price. MGW is an example in that it was 3 nxt per asset when I purchased it and as of right now it sits at 9 per asset. MGW is a functional service that many people use and it's still in beta. Once out of beta dividends will be payed out to asset holders. The dividend payout will be quite low, by design, and so I feel that anything above 20 nxt per asset is a bit much for now.

Now with that said, you have your opinion and I will honor it. Though the price of NXT has come down the overall gain from the asset exchange has more than made up for it. If anything I actually enjoy the low NXT price because it's been cheaper to purchase a few assets like Nxttycoin and watch the value go up by a factor of five.
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:31:07 AM

James =? Cyrus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9_pZ85zIQ

Can you dig it?

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
bitt

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:34:52 AM

Summary:

Interesting you use this almost year old acct with only one other post. Its an aged sockpuppet! Since you are not brave enough to use your real handle and are resorting to using profanity (though a weak form), I think many will be dismissing you as a troll.

Now you do actually have some valid points, so let me highlight them for the others.
NXT assets are not liquid and I am converting them to another NXT asset, so logic follows that these also wont be very liquid. However, if by chance they do become liquid, then I believe that would then mean that there is a NXT asset that is liquid.

Which kind of invalidates your bold statement about the value of NXT assets and NXT in general. So either I am not gaining anything by converting one asset to another, or NXT assets do have tremendous value in some cases. My limited knowledge of logic does not allow me to see a way these do not contract each other. Maybe you are using some of the new types of logic?

I am a multitasker, if I did just one thing it would take just as long and all the others are making no progress. Some people in NXT were saying I was working on too many projects, I should just work on one. Now I seem to have done decently in making people's investments in my assets have some gains. As far as the tech goes, I am writing ~40,000 of C since the beginning of March, MGW is basically in maintenance mode, Teleport is 90%+ coded and I am waiting to start debugging as soon as I get a new release from other dev, InstantDEX is ~70% complete, Tradebots are done except for adding the libraries, Privatebet is one that is definitely slipping, but there are two others that are working on things with longer expected times than my portion, so I aim to catch up to them and finish before this year is done.

I am waiting for the helpers to assist me with the coding, I have a public repo: https://github.com/jl777
Other than MGW, it might not be fully complete, but I assure you that the completion of these others are progressing roughly on schedule. I just cannot control the timing when I am waiting on others for portions of it. Also, I am not talking about GUI, I dont do GUI, so the time for the GUI to complete is out of my control.

If you believe that prior to crypto that I never coded and just one day magically was able to write code like I do, then let me say that I have been coding for some time and that these crypto projects are not my first codings of 14yr old. Rather than talk about things I achieved in the past, I prefer to show what I am able to do in the present. Also, for the projecting of the near future functions that are available, I believe I am not the first one to do this. In any event the investor capital is for the investing side and not paying for any of the dividends in the future. Even as you say if all my $1.6+ million USD were worthless, since I am limiting them to 10% of the total value, this is at worst like a 10% load closed end fund. On the high side, but this is assuming there are zero dividends and that $1.6 million USD has no value. Can you tell me what school you went to?

James

P.S. When did I ever say I am choosing the surviving coins? My goal is to make all of crypto grow in value by multiples, even the cryptos not in the CORE. All coins will be able to access the CORE, so everybody can benefit. UNITE

Thanks James, you have answered yourself.
None of your assets/ventures are finished. As you say no one is at 100%. They are all unfinished stuff. Anyhow you have already sold them several times to NXT and BTCD holders and want to sell them again and again, now to new so called supernet holders. You are asking these potential investors to give you bitcoins in exchange for, as you yourself say, a new illiquid asset in order to cash in your other illiquid assets.  All your so called assets are not only unfinished but illiquid as you yourself recognize. As you well know they have no real value at all.
You say you have $1.6 million, I would say you imagine so, you do not have anything until you cash out which you can not do and is exactly what you are trying to do now by passing the shitty ball to other people: reselling and reselling time and again the same stuff which you have divided and subdivided again and again with no supervision. You well know it's all worthless.
Being super centralized around you and your three other partners making the decisions surrounding coins and with no possible supervision, SuperShit will surely NOT succeed. Decentralization is key and should be the purpose of all crypto.
And by the way James, now that you ask, I went to MIT, just curious what school did you go to then?
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:03:42 AM

god bless jl777  Cheesy

where did you get my picture?

"One for all and all for one"   You can count me in sexy  Kiss
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 03:08:19 AM

Summary:

James

None of your assets/ventures are finished. As you say no one is at 100%. They are all unfinished stuff. Anyhow you have already sold them several times to NXT and BTCD holders and want to sell them again and again, now to new so called supernet holders. You are asking these potential investors to give you bitcoins in exchange for, as you yourself say, a new illiquid asset in order to cash in your other illiquid assets.  All your so called assets are not only unfinished but illiquid as you yourself recognize. As you well know they have no real value at all.
You say you have $1.6 million, I would say you imagine so, you do not have anything until you cash out which you can not do and is exactly what you are trying to do now by passing the shitty ball to other people: reselling and reselling time and again the same stuff which you have divided and subdivided again and again with no supervision. You well know it's all worthless.
Being super centralized around you and your three other partners making the decisions surrounding coins and with no possible supervision, SuperShit will surely NOT succeed. Decentralization is key and should be the purpose of all crypto.
And by the way James, now that you ask, I went to MIT, just curious what school did you go to then?

This is truly a sad day in the history of MIT's reputation then
I am not divulging any information that will help in identifying me. I was never so good a student, I kept falling asleep in class.

Let us assume your MIT logic is sound and all my assets are worthless and NXT is worthless and all the altcoins are worthless. Then of course only bitcoin has any value, but maybe that's worthless too. Maybe only fiat has value? Or maybe only gold? This is ok, you are welcome to keep money in BTC or fiat or gold. So everybody that agrees with you should not invest. I think this is a good public service you are doing.

Now where I come from, something is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. So, even though the volumes might be low, it is trading at $1.6mil marketcap. This is just the portion I own, I think combined they are having around $10 million maketcap, but this other $8 mil+ are in the pockets of people that believed in me and while I am generally not selling my assets (I have in some cases to raise some cash needs) a lot of the early investors I am seeing have sold a fair amount of the assets they purchased from me. I am not tracking this in details, but it is all public data on https://trade.secureae.com/#10524562908394749924
That is for MGW, which is also #72 on coinmarketcap now. everybody can see every trade that is happening, so all of this talk of selling over and over without supervision, seems quite silly. I do agree that I dont have any supervision, I stopped needed to be having a baby sitter a few years ago. If there is any specific tx you are having a question on, I am happy to answer. I have made market value swaps between the assets and all of these are on the blockchain. It is like the coding to me, sometimes it just feels better to have some asset in one acct vs the other. For instance with sharkfund0, I rearranged it so it became a good single purchase that reflects the Teleport. Now someone can just buy that and know that it will perform better if Teleport does better.

I see you did not take the economics/business in your MIT, but it is a tech focused school so that is understandable. My asset linkages are based on something that I saw and thought made some sense, so did an entire country: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiretsu

So now your logic is saying that even though people are trading ~100 BTC per day http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/nxt-asset-exchange/ that NXT assets have no value. Curiously one of these assets is a BTC equivalent. I hope you are not saying that BTC has no value too.

Anyway, there have been many complaints that all my assets makes some confusion, so in a way SuperNET is a solution for this as it is putting in the key jl777 assets all in one place. If you want to invest in me (and all the other cryptos I approve of), just get SuperNET.

Now I am not forcing any coin to join the SuperNET core, but decentralization means everyone can decide for themselves if they want to or not. I am designing the SuperNET so that it is an option for any coin's users. They can enter the SuperNET or not, their choice. The coins, they can decide to give their users the option of having the option to enter the SuperNET or not.

please post with your real handle next time. I am not liking talking to an aged sockpuppet.

James

coinpump

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:37:33 AM

I'm in. When does ipo start?
up to poloniex

Do you mean you are ready for IPO anytime while Poloniex is not ready yet?
well, the idea for IPO came to me 8 hrs ago
within an hour Polo agreed to host IPO, but something about midnite friday, so there was no time to finalize the details
Tristan is very quick so I dont expect it will take them very long to get ready

I expect the ipo to be most of September

Does anybody have any concerns with Poloniex having all 5000BTC in their pocket at one point of time ?
I recall an incident with Poloniex hack that made them pass this loss on their customers to avoid completely goxing.
I don't remember size of that loss, but I guess 5000BTC is quite big amount if lost. That loss may gox them.

Also considering the time when Poloniex and ShareXCoin exchange were the only exchanges that had QORA, Poloniex had some trouble that made me (and other people) send my money to ShareXCoin where I successfully lost 100% of my deposit (I don't care about ShareXCoin much because I would lose 80% of it after QORA dump anyway, but I care that Poloniex gave me that incentive).

James, do you have any plans to withdraw portions of those 5000BTC as they flow into Poloniex pockets to prevent Poloniex having all of them at some point in time ?
If not, what can I read about Poloniex business to make me trust them ?
Also why not have IPO on 2 or 3 exchanges to avoid putting all 5000 eggs into one basket ?
bitt

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:44:30 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 03:54:55 AM by bitt

Summary:

James

This is truly a sad day in the history of MIT's reputation then
I am not divulging any information that will help in identifying me. I was never so good a student, I kept falling asleep in class.

Let us assume your MIT logic is sound and all my assets are worthless and NXT is worthless and all the altcoins are worthless. Then of course only bitcoin has any value, but maybe that's worthless too. Maybe only fiat has value? Or maybe only gold? This is ok, you are welcome to keep money in BTC or fiat or gold. So everybody that agrees with you should not invest. I think this is a good public service you are doing.

Now where I come from, something is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. So, even though the volumes might be low, it is trading at $1.6mil marketcap. This is just the portion I own, I think combined they are having around $10 million maketcap, but this other $8 mil+ are in the pockets of people that believed in me and while I am generally not selling my assets (I have in some cases to raise some cash needs) a lot of the early investors I am seeing have sold a fair amount of the assets they purchased from me. I am not tracking this in details, but it is all public data on https://trade.secureae.com/#10524562908394749924
That is for MGW, which is also #72 on coinmarketcap now. everybody can see every trade that is happening, so all of this talk of selling over and over without supervision, seems quite silly. I do agree that I dont have any supervision, I stopped needed to be having a baby sitter a few years ago. If there is any specific tx you are having a question on, I am happy to answer. I have made market value swaps between the assets and all of these are on the blockchain. It is like the coding to me, sometimes it just feels better to have some asset in one acct vs the other. For instance with sharkfund0, I rearranged it so it became a good single purchase that reflects the Teleport. Now someone can just buy that and know that it will perform better if Teleport does better.

I see you did not take the economics/business in your MIT, but it is a tech focused school so that is understandable. My asset linkages are based on something that I saw and thought made some sense, so did an entire country: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keiretsu

So now your logic is saying that even though people are trading ~100 BTC per day http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/nxt-asset-exchange/ that NXT assets have no value. Curiously one of these assets is a BTC equivalent. I hope you are not saying that BTC has no value too.

Anyway, there have been many complaints that all my assets makes some confusion, so in a way SuperNET is a solution for this as it is putting in the key jl777 assets all in one place. If you want to invest in me (and all the other cryptos I approve of), just get SuperNET.

Now I am not forcing any coin to join the SuperNET core, but decentralization means everyone can decide for themselves if they want to or not. I am designing the SuperNET so that it is an option for any coin's users. They can enter the SuperNET or not, their choice. The coins, they can decide to give their users the option of having the option to enter the SuperNET or not.

please post with your real handle next time. I am not liking talking to an aged sockpuppet.

James

Good James. It seems like you may be needing a baby sitter again very soon.
No wonder you kept falling asleep in class, any one can tell by just looking at your code that you problaby missed a lot of classes, right?
As you very well say people are free to do anything they like including investing in you, if they so wish then let them buy SuperShit.
Now they should also be informed that they are in no way investing in crypto or in the next big thing in crypto, because it is not.
They will be investing just in assests you now own and want to sell, unfinished stuff (no wonder you did not pay attention in your classes), assets which are in fact worth nothing at all.
And James, let me tell you as well that your Teleport stuff is flawed and can be easily decoded by even a 3 year old. No wonder you do not know a thing about crypto.
And do not ask me how is it flawed. For a detailed explanation may be you should either attempt to attend school and carefully take crypto notes instead of sleeping or learn the hard way, as it seems you want, when your BTCD coin and Teleport and superShit goes down in pieces as it will happen.
Or may be you just have a salesman title from a shitty academy in which you practice everyday. Regarding programming and crypto I will say you are second class. And that's why I will recommend people not to invest in vaporware and sales speeches.

You are free to deceive and act like a beggar asking people for bitcoins. May be you should ask for wothless NXT instead? But that business model does not work out, does it? At least you have learned that, right James?
And now James If you don't mind I am finished with this superShit stuff, the points have been made. Let time judge who is right. Good luck.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 03:44:57 AM

up to poloniex

within an hour Polo agreed to host IPO, but something about midnite friday, so there was no time to finalize the details

Does anybody have any concerns with Poloniex having all 5000BTC in their pocket at one point of time ?
I recall an incident with Poloniex hack that made them pass this loss on their customers to avoid completely goxing.
I don't remember size of that loss, but I guess 5000BTC is quite big amount if lost. That loss may gox them.

Also considering the time when Poloniex and ShareXCoin exchange were the only exchanges that had QORA, Poloniex had some trouble that made me (and other people) send my money to ShareXCoin where I successfully lost 100% of my deposit (I don't care about ShareXCoin much because I would lose 80% of it after QORA dump anyway, but I care that Poloniex gave me that incentive).

James, do you have any plans to withdraw portions of those 5000BTC as they flow into Poloniex pockets to prevent Poloniex having all of them at some point in time ?
Also why not have IPO on 2 or 3 exchanges to avoid putting all 5000 eggs into one basket ?

this issue is being addressed
does anybody have a contact within coinbase? I hear they have pretty good security
If this raises more than an amount that is comfortable, then I dont want to have more than one third in any single country or company
These escrow type of issues are one of the things we are looking into.
I dont think there has ever been an IPO on more than one exchange, but it would be quite a nice if such a thing were possible. That would really show the spirit of UNITE

James

busoni

Activity: 364

Owner of Poloniex

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:57:10 AM

up to poloniex

Regarding the hack, I would like to point out that we repaid the loss in full to our customers -- we did not pass the loss off onto them and walk away. We have since implemented many security measures to ensure that nothing like that could happen again, including continual auditing of the exchange.

As for Qora, the technology was very new when ShareXCoin was still around, and prone to continual freezes and blockchain corruptions. We kept on top of them as best we could, but wallet downtime was unavoidable as it had to be resynced and the wallet rebuilt.

BTC from the ICO would be funneled straight into cold storage; no part of it would remain in the hot wallet for any appreciable length of time.

Poloniex.com - Fast crypto exchange with margin trading, advanced charts, and stop-limit orders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: