Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736731 times)
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:54:34 PM

great Bter
withdrew 10 Unity got 9 only
withdrew 100 Unity and stuck ... with processing ... waiting for balance.
 Roll Eyes
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 07:12:42 PM

I found out what the problem with BTER withdrawals is. They treat SuperNET as a NXT withdrawal. So they round to nearest full number with 1 whole unit fee.

eKiTeL

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 07:30:16 PM

I found out what the problem with BTER withdrawals is. They treat SuperNET as a NXT withdrawal. So they round to nearest full number with 1 whole unit fee.

they didn't round mine, they floored it
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:31:03 PM

If they don't fix this, they are about to make a lot of money off of us
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 07:39:47 PM

They rounded your withdrawal down and then substracted 1 SuperNET. The math works out perfectly for your situation.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:46:47 PM

Perhaps people should hold off on the withdraws until we get an official confirmation.

Doesn't BTER though generally charge withdraw fees though? I seem to remember hearing about x% before for something, but it's a bit vague.

How much are their regular trading fees?
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:59:26 PM

hey,

the superNET IPO was uncapped, so it needed a replacement called Token to determine how much superNET assets will be created at the end of the IPO.

If you have Token on Bter it will be exchanged to Unity (trading symbol of superNET asset) through a automatic process.
Else if you have Token on NXT AE you have to go through the process described in the OP of this thread. (This should be done as fast as possible)

so what you see there are actually the not yet redeemed tokens. you could buy them and redeem for the supernet asset or directy buy the supernet asset.

Is one share of TOKEN (nxt AE) equal to one share of Supernet? In other words if you redeem 1 token you get 1 supernet asset?

Yes.  These questions are answered for you in section 2.2 here https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=106.msg519#msg519.  More to come soon.

I am confused:

The answer on the forum says:
"SuperNET holders on the NXT AE were then asked to exchange their TOKEN for UNITY - the only SuperNET asset moving forward.  This conversion was automatic for those that purchased and held their TOKEN on bter."

So is TOKEN exchanged to UNITY asset or SuperNET asset on the NXT AE?

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:10:14 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 11:01:50 PM by dollux

Perhaps people should hold off on the withdraws until we get an official confirmation.

Doesn't BTER though generally charge withdraw fees though? I seem to remember hearing about x% before for something, but it's a bit vague.

in the withdrawal tab it states:

Fee:    0% + 0.01 UNITY

must be an error you can open up a ticket, they will give you fast help.

Opened a ticket. Will update on their response.

Yes it said "Fee:    0% + 0.01 UNITY" that would not be 1.06268307 but might be 0.05268307.

Even at this charge of 0.01 it should have been made clear by SuperNet/Unity propritors as well, plus BTER are awair of this being an issue because of tickets being submitted. They really should stop withdrawls untill resolved or give some quick explination or somebody should make an attempt at reassuring people.

On #SuperNET <-> #UNITY deposit/withdraw fees at Bter https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=126.msg681#msg681
GoldenEye

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:17:11 PM

Yes it said "Fee:    0% + 0.01 UNITY" that would not be 1.06268307 but might be 0.05268307.

Even at this charge of 0.01 it should have been made clear by SuperNet/Unity propritors as well, plus BTER are awair of this being an issue because of tickets being submitted. They really should stop withdrawls untill resolved or give some quick explination or somebody should make an attempt at reassuring people.

Where can I open the ticket, unfortunately not found it...
cloudboy

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:18:07 PM

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
forfait

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:35:13 PM

hey,

the superNET IPO was uncapped, so it needed a replacement called Token to determine how much superNET assets will be created at the end of the IPO.

If you have Token on Bter it will be exchanged to Unity (trading symbol of superNET asset) through a automatic process.
Else if you have Token on NXT AE you have to go through the process described in the OP of this thread. (This should be done as fast as possible)

so what you see there are actually the not yet redeemed tokens. you could buy them and redeem for the supernet asset or directy buy the supernet asset.

Is one share of TOKEN (nxt AE) equal to one share of Supernet? In other words if you redeem 1 token you get 1 supernet asset?

Yes.  These questions are answered for you in section 2.2 here https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=106.msg519#msg519.  More to come soon.

I am confused:

The answer on the forum says:
"SuperNET holders on the NXT AE were then asked to exchange their TOKEN for UNITY - the only SuperNET asset moving forward.  This conversion was automatic for those that purchased and held their TOKEN on bter."

So is TOKEN exchanged to UNITY asset or SuperNET asset on the NXT AE?

It's to supernet, you'll have to redeem the tokens to an address posted some days ago
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:45:02 PM

The name of the Asset is SuperNET, the trading symbol is Unity.

I'll have revised the FAQ to make this point clearer.

"TOKEN was sold on both the NXT AE and bter for the two weeks of the IPO.  A discount was given for purchases of TOKEN with NXT, BTCD, VRC and VIA and the IPO price increased 1% a day to reward early investors.  At the end of the IPO 816061 SuperNET assets (trading symbol UNITY) were issued (1 for each TOKEN sold and the extra 30% as described in 2.3.  571k/.7) and all remaining TOKEN was destroyed. ****link to proof they've been destroyed**.  SuperNET holders on the NXT AE were then asked to exchange their TOKEN for UNITY.  This conversion was automatic for those that purchased and held their TOKEN on bter."

Also, from the first page of this thread:

Redeem TOKEN for SuperNET
If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

GoldenEye

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:49:27 PM

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:00:42 PM

I'll revise the FAQ to make this point clearer.

If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

Ok thanks,

I wanted to buy the TOKEN asset, but instead i can buy directly the SuperNET asset. The exchange is 1 TOKEN asset for 1 SuperNET Asset, so the price of both assets should be the same. At the moment the last trade price of TOKEN is 180 nxt and SuperNET is 170 nxt. There is a little difference ...

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:13:38 PM

Ok thanks,

I wanted to buy the TOKEN asset, but instead i can buy directly the SuperNET asset. The exchange is 1 TOKEN asset for 1 SuperNET Asset, so the price of both assets should be the same. At the moment the last trade price of TOKEN is 180 nxt and SuperNET is 170 nxt. There is a little difference ...

Sorry, I don't know enough about the NXT AE to answer this question, hopefully someone else can.  I do know there was originally some concern about buying worthless TOKEN, but I believe the redemption method was changed to make that no longer a possibility. 

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:19:02 PM

Ok thanks,

There's also a couple of FAKE token assets on the AE, so tread lightly. If you can buy REAL token for less than superNET, go for it, then exchange. Do it quickly though so you don't miss out on the dividend.
fnxt

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:30:16 PM

Ok thanks,

There's also a couple of FAKE token assets on the AE, so tread lightly. If you can buy REAL token for less than superNET, go for it, then exchange. Do it quickly though so you don't miss out on the dividend.         Shocked   Lips sealed

dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:55:05 PM

On #SuperNET <-> #UNITY deposit/withdraw fees at Bter https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=126.msg681#msg681

That's helpful, thank you.
cloudboy

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:55:21 AM

Very nice!

We need more pr  Grin
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 01:05:48 AM

Does SuperNet support anonymous messages?

I think that would be a very useful feature for SuperNet to offer.

DarkNote is the only coin which offers secure private messaging based on proven Cryptonote encryption.

Their roadmap also shares some common goals with SuperNet, check it out:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=788916.msg8980301#msg8980301

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: