Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer  (Read 736724 times)
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:22:51 PM

Looks like NXTInspect is now sent to all SuperNET holders! I see my dividends on Bter

Wow! Smiley
Also, I got it .  Wink Cheesy

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:21:50 PM

First time using the asset exchange in the wallet. I traded my nxtinspect for nxt about 5 hours ago and i still have not received my nxt. How long does it usually take?

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:27:17 PM

First time using the asset exchange in the wallet. I traded my nxtinspect for nxt about 5 hours ago and i still have not received my nxt. How long does it usually take?

did u place a sell order or did you sell into a buyorder?

if its the latter it should resolve nearly instantly (jusst need to wait for nxt confirmation of the transaction).
if its the former, then it will take as long as somebody buys it  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

What is your account No? You can check your account at www.nxtreporting.com
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:44:06 PM

Do you show an outstanding Sell order in your wallet?
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:10:31 PM

Nothing outstanding.  This is the only transaction in my wallet after the trade today. 212 confirmations.

6096702319932573207   /   03/10/2014 07:13:57   Ask Order Placement      0   1   /   212

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:22:08 PM

[1000 BTCD bounty]

I have outlined one controlled test: https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=76.msg995#msg995

Hopefully there can be others identified.

So, the help I need is for ideas on how to crack the Teleport and also to implement such attacks.

Teleport uses public blockchains so the cloning (spend) events are visible on the blockchain. The part that makes it anon is that all teleports go from onetime use addresses to onetime use addresses. Effectively making a chain of tx without anything to link it to any actual person. Short of someone announcing (or being monitored) that a specific tx was theirs, I cannot think of any ways to correlate a spend on the blockchain with an account.

maybe if a node is monitored at the packet level, the signed tx being sent to the blockchain can be captured? To work around this, we would need to use remote pushtx nodes, eg. nodes that accept encrypted onions with signedtx inside and they submit to the coin's network.

For now, I want to make sure that even if the usage of the onion network is perfectly logged by the attacker, that the anon set is still all cloning events during the clonesmear timewindow. Of course, with each user's clonesmear parameter settable, I dont think it is even possible to know which tx are part of the anon set. And as usage grows, the anon set grows without any extra load on blockchains

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
martismartis
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:39:35 PM

Nothing outstanding.  This is the only transaction in my wallet after the trade today. 212 confirmations.

6096702319932573207   /   03/10/2014 07:13:57   Ask Order Placement      0   1   /   212

you'll not see additional transaction. Your accound should be increased by 120.90 NXT.
you can check everything here http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-3VEA-RUE2-BUFF-9Y9G2&c=EUR
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:48:04 PM

Your account looks right to me.

When I add/subtract your transactions I get 2452 NXT (i didn't include the decimals). When I add the 120.9 for your sell, that's 2572.9. Then I subtract the 6 NXT you have spent on fees I get 2566.9.

Nxt reporting shows you have a balance of 2565.06. So, seems that the NXT from the sell was added to your NXT balance.

You won't see a transaction for the NXT coming in, by the way, if that is what you are looking for.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:22:11 PM

[1000 BTCD bounty]

I have outlined one controlled test: https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=76.msg995#msg995

Hopefully there can be others identified.

So, the help I need is for ideas on how to crack the Teleport and also to implement such attacks.

Teleport uses public blockchains so the cloning (spend) events are visible on the blockchain. The part that makes it anon is that all teleports go from onetime use addresses to onetime use addresses. Effectively making a chain of tx without anything to link it to any actual person. Short of someone announcing (or being monitored) that a specific tx was theirs, I cannot think of any ways to correlate a spend on the blockchain with an account.

maybe if a node is monitored at the packet level, the signed tx being sent to the blockchain can be captured? To work around this, we would need to use remote pushtx nodes, eg. nodes that accept encrypted onions with signedtx inside and they submit to the coin's network.

For now, I want to make sure that even if the usage of the onion network is perfectly logged by the attacker, that the anon set is still all cloning events during the clonesmear timewindow. Of course, with each user's clonesmear parameter settable, I dont think it is even possible to know which tx are part of the anon set. And as usage grows, the anon set grows without any extra load on blockchains

James

Might be worth a new thread in the services section to get more attention.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nhrf3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:07:45 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 03:34:34 AM by nhrf3

How do I take my Unity off of Bter and secure it in a wallet?

Also, are dividends received if I keep my asset offline in an NXT wallet? (I believe I can withdraw UNITY straight to a NXT wallet)

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:47:51 AM

Also, are dividends received if I keep my asset offline in an NXT wallet? (I believe I can withdraw UNITY straight to a NXT wallet)

Just withdraw it to your NXT wallet address. That is how i did it.

The assets would be sent to you and you would be able to see it when you have downloaded the blockchain or via a explorer  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:59:37 AM

I did this recently.  As someone with 0 knowledge of NXT it took a bit of research.  Put simply

1.  Download a NXT wallet (after much research I went with http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/)
2.  Make your own passphrase
3.  Buy a few NXT for various fees you might eventually need to pay and transfer to wallet (20 is prob fine)
4.  Transfer funds from bter to your address (starts with NXT)

It's a bit different than bitcoin and its clones, but not too much.  Full disclosure, I've never been interested in NXT due to the distribution, but after getting involved with it a bit, it really is very cool tech.

CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:02:37 AM

I did this recently.  As someone with 0 knowledge of NXT it took a bit of research.  Put simply

1.  Download a NXT wallet (after much research I went with http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/)
3.  Buy a few NXT for various fees you might eventually need to pay and transfer to wallet (20 is prob fine)

It's a bit different than bitcoin and its clones, but not too much.  Full disclosure, I've never been interested in NXT due to the distribution, but after getting involved with it a bit, it really is very cool tech.

Please use the passphrase that the client generates for you, that is safe. Or use a password manager like the free keepass2 and create a random passphrase, 30 or more characters long and let it paste it from there. Don't use any "clever" sentence from a book or your girlfriend's name appended with her birthday. Humans are really bad at creating safe passwords! The passphrase is the only thing that stands between you and an armada of hackers out there, there's no additional wallet.dat that keeps your passphrase secure like in bitcoin.

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
UNO_owner

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:08:32 AM

Please use the passphrase that the client generates for you, that is safe. Or use a password manager like the free keepass2 and create a random passphrase, 30 or more characters long and let it paste it from there. Don't use any "clever" sentence from a book or your girlfriend's name appended with her birthday. Humans are really bad at creating safe passwords! The passphrase is the only thing that stands between you and an armada of hackers out there, there's no additional wallet.dat that keeps your passphrase secure like in bitcoin.

I appreciate you saying that, but the whole reason I didn't use the passphrase the client generated is because I wanted to be safe.  I used 16 (not 12) random words, some taken from what the client generated, some adapted from what the client generated (brain into brainy), some made up with added caps, some my pet name for my wife, and a mispelled curse word or two with a random number here and there to boot.  No one is cracking it with dictionary program.

Sadly, I think this is a major drawback of NXT.  Brainwallets are dumb and can't be used properly by the masses.

UNO_owner

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:12:13 AM

Just to illustrate my point.  Lets imagine NXT went mainstream.  How many people are going to use "password123" as their wallet phrase?

NXT'ers should fix this.

CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:18:19 AM

Just to illustrate my point.  Lets imagine NXT went mainstream.  How many people are going to use "password123" as their wallet phrase?

NXT'ers should fix this.

It's already work in progress.

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 07:27:58 AM

Well, you just helped distribution  Smiley
Bitinvestor

Activity: 470

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:17:49 AM

Full disclosure, I've never been interested in NXT due to the distribution, but after getting involved with it a bit, it really is very cool tech.

Well, you just helped distribution  Smiley

The "unfair" distribution was never a problem for me. I could have invested in NXT right at the beginning but was too dumb to do so. Those who did invest made a fortune and they deserve it. The technology behind NXT is far ahead of any other coin and it should be in the #2 spot behind Bitcoin right now. The reason why it isn't is because the early investors are selling their coins too cheap -- they don't care because they have so many! It needs to rise by about ten times to get to #2 which means that NXT is still ridiculously undervalued. If the SuperNET turns out to be a huge success then it's not unreasonable to expect NXT to challenge Bitcoin for the #1 spot on coinmarketcap.com.

Anybody who is reading this and who hasn't tried NXT, do so now.

Those who cause problems for others also cause problems for themselves.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:50:44 AM

Full disclosure, I've never been interested in NXT due to the distribution, but after getting involved with it a bit, it really is very cool tech.

Well, you just helped distribution  Smiley

The "unfair" distribution was never a problem for me. I could have invested in NXT right at the beginning but was too dumb to do so. Those who did invest made a fortune and they deserve it. The technology behind NXT is far ahead of any other coin and it should be in the #2 spot behind Bitcoin right now. The reason why it isn't is because the early investors are selling their coins too cheap -- they don't care because they have so many! It needs to rise by about ten times to get to #2 which means that NXT is still ridiculously undervalued. If the SuperNET turns out to be a huge success then it's not unreasonable to expect NXT to challenge Bitcoin for the #1 spot on coinmarketcap.com.

Anybody who is reading this and who hasn't tried NXT, do so now.

I think it's pretty telling that so many 'prominent' bitcoiners are so vocally against NXT. And their reasoning from what I've seen are incredible shaky or just down right wrong or misguided.

The original NXT holders will probably just continue to unload their coins cheaply on to the market for a while. Anyone being able to buy NXT for pennies now kind of makes the distribution thing somewhat of a moot point I think. As long as some these people who hold large 50 mil, 100 mil plus chunks of NXT sell a good part of them off then there's not too much you can really say about the distribution. Not to mention BCNext making a public 2 month cheap IPO where anyone in the world was welcome to send their BTC in exchange for a stake was not so bad in my opinion.

This PoW --> PoS thing is fine I guess too, but it seems wasteful to me to spend so much money on mining when the end result is similar.

It's possible that there are people who hold much larger amounts of NXT then I assume, and to be honest I have no idea. If People hold massive amounts then they should publicly divest them over time for the good of the currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: