Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466758 times)
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:44:56 AM

My 2.0.3 Windows wallet kept dumping the blockchain like everyone is stating, I had it staking and generated a 5 coin payout for 510 confirms. This is not listed in the unconfirmed reserve. My power shut off while staking so I reloaded the bootstrap and rescanned the wallet. I thought everything was synced up so I wanted to stop staking to test and see if I can transfer the 5 coins even though they are 500 confirms out.

So I loaded the Mac OS wallet fresh on a different computer and copied the address then pasted in the other computer and send 10,000 SLR. It has been about an hour and my 10,000 coins still haven't shown up. Glad I didn't send the other 60,000 since they would not release from staking. I will keep watching but I feel I am stuck now in limbo, can't get my coins to Bittrex and can't even transfer to other wallets.

My Windows wallet keeps popping up with Double the coin balance total but the addition is wrong from the listed transactions, I only have 70,000 coins not 130,000. This wallet will say it is synced and staking but no other coins were produced in 24 hours and it keeps dropping and reloading the block chain from 2500 blocks back.

I really like the PoST wallet and want PoST to succeed so I hope this info helps fix any problems. I have screen shots too.

EDIT: 10,000 Coins just showed up must be slow blocks so now to test and see if I can unstake my reward and send the rest...

How did it go?
I think it is due to the slow block rate.

Ver2.0.3
On the wallet balance column it seems that "Spendable" was zero. "Staking" has increased to "Original balance Total +5.71 coins" in the last two days. The wallet is stable. The "+5.71 coins" turned up in a transaction
I turned off my wallet also and restarted just to test. Now it is "staking" and before I restarted it was "In sync".

Now "Spendable" = "Original wallet balance"
"Staking" = Original wallet balance +5.71 coins

But "Total" = Spendable + staking

Just to confirm that this is normal wallet behaviour for staking?
It seems that the +5.71 coins will show up in another 500 blocks before they can be spent as the generated coins must mature.

I can't get my original 59,000+ coins to unstake. This will include my reward for the 5 coins I earned that are not confirmed yet. These DO NOT show as unconfirmed and were grabbed to stake with on the first time the wallet tried to stake. Initially it said Zero staked for 12 hours, then found a block reward and then lumped in the Reward with my second Transaction to stake with. Which was the 59,000+ coins. I posted earlier about the exact match in math of these 2 transactions and now my 59,000 won't release from staking still. I tried disable and enable then disable again... no luck.

Anyone know how to release the staked coins other than Disable Staking which doesn't work?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lfloorwalker

Activity: 224
Merit: 150

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 02:57:55 AM

My 2.0.3 Windows wallet kept dumping the blockchain like everyone is stating, I had it staking and generated a 5 coin payout for 510 confirms. This is not listed in the unconfirmed reserve. My power shut off while staking so I reloaded the bootstrap and rescanned the wallet. I thought everything was synced up so I wanted to stop staking to test and see if I can transfer the 5 coins even though they are 500 confirms out.

So I loaded the Mac OS wallet fresh on a different computer and copied the address then pasted in the other computer and send 10,000 SLR. It has been about an hour and my 10,000 coins still haven't shown up. Glad I didn't send the other 60,000 since they would not release from staking. I will keep watching but I feel I am stuck now in limbo, can't get my coins to Bittrex and can't even transfer to other wallets.

My Windows wallet keeps popping up with Double the coin balance total but the addition is wrong from the listed transactions, I only have 70,000 coins not 130,000. This wallet will say it is synced and staking but no other coins were produced in 24 hours and it keeps dropping and reloading the block chain from 2500 blocks back.

I really like the PoST wallet and want PoST to succeed so I hope this info helps fix any problems. I have screen shots too.

EDIT: 10,000 Coins just showed up must be slow blocks so now to test and see if I can unstake my reward and send the rest...

How did it go?

Ver2.0.3
On the wallet balance column it seems that "Spendable" was zero. "Staking" has increased to "Original balance Total +5.71 coins" in the last two days. The wallet is stable. The "+5.71 coins" turned up in a transaction
I turned off my wallet also and restarted just to test. Now it is "staking" and before I restarted it was "In sync".

It seems that the +5.71 coins will show up in another 500 blocks before they can be spent as the generated coins must mature.

I can't get my original 59,000+ coins to unstake. This will include my reward for the 5 coins I earned that are not confirmed yet. These DO NOT show as unconfirmed and were grabbed to stake with on the first time the wallet tried to stake. Initially it said Zero staked for 12 hours, then found a block reward and then lumped in the Reward with my second Transaction to stake with. Which was the 59,000+ coins. I posted earlier about the exact match in math of these 2 transactions and now my 59,000 won't release from staking still. I tried disable and enable then disable again... no luck.

Anyone know how to release the staked coins other than Disable Staking which doesn't work?

Currently Block 835,295.
Hopefully the update to ver2.0.4 will fix this if it is even an issue. Also it could be normal wallet behaviour on a slow block rate (about 4 blocks per hour or 1 block every 15 minutes currently).
I just added another node here (MAC wallet running ver2.0.3). What directory did you unzip the bootstrap to in the MAC wallet?

|Solcrypto|ElectriCChain| SLR Tips: 8Hocu8s8u8FFAyh5ev2qsNmLZYgeiVToHi
y_virtual

Activity: 377
Merit: 251

Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:25:08 AM

How did it go?

Ver2.0.3

Currently Block 835,295.
Hopefully the update to ver2.0.4 will fix this if it is even an issue. Also it could be normal wallet behaviour on a slow block rate (about 4 blocks per hour or 1 block every 15 minutes currently).
I just added another node here (MAC wallet running ver2.0.3). What directory did you unzip the bootstrap to in the MAC wallet?

"Hopefully the update to ver2.0.4 will fix this if it is even an issue."
It's not an issue, until you post it as a question/issue to be answered/resolved, and then you track the response and close it when there is an agreeable solution.
lfloorwalker

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 03:28:32 AM

How did it go?

Ver2.0.3

Currently Block 835,295.

"Hopefully the update to ver2.0.4 will fix this if it is even an issue."
It's not an issue, until you post it as a question/issue to be answered/resolved, and then you track the response and close it when there is an agreeable solution.

OK, then please add it as an open issue that needs to be closed properly.
Thanks

nickgogerty

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

Making things better with better things.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 04:02:50 AM

Just got word from Steve who is sweating over the compiler. 

Version 2.0.4 will likely be released Monday AM.

changes to include:

1) Remove inflation calculation and fix the interest rate at 2%
2) Change transaction confirmations from 10 to 6
3) Interest rate will remain 10% until block 836000 to give everyone time to update and incentive to update asap
4) The 1.35 SLR increase per block will be removed at height 836000 and the coin supply will revert back to 34145512
5) RTI improvements in calculating Average Stake Weight
6) Blockchain Reload now downloads the bootstrap from the dedicated rather than shared server
7) Thread shutdown bug fix
Cool Blockchain explorer fix (pending)

generally these are clean up fixes which should help performance of POST algo, inflation target convergence issues and CPU performance.

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:02:51 AM

Question, Can you have the wallet open on 2 separate computers at the same time?

DO NOT open the same wallet on two different computers. It can corrupt the wallet. You can transfer some coins to a new wallet and then stake on two computers with two different wallets, but I'd wait until the blocks start happening more regularly to do so.

lfloorwalker

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 05:12:27 AM

Question, Can you have the wallet open on 2 separate computers at the same time?

DO NOT open the same wallet on two different computers. It can corrupt the wallet. You can transfer some coins to a new wallet and then stake on two computers with two different wallets, but I'd wait until the blocks start happening more regularly to do so.

Good advice. Yes I agree with this. Corather, what's your opinion on the staking in ver2.0.3 from your experience. Sometimes my balance "total" is completely different depending on when I open and load my wallet, and I see blockchain flashbacks sometimes, (very different block counts). Just speed on block finding update?

Thanks
-lfloorwalker

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:34:34 AM

Good advice. Yes I agree with this. Corather, what's your opinion on the staking in ver2.0.3 from your experience. Sometimes my balance "total" is completely different depending on when I open and load my wallet, and I see blockchain flashbacks sometimes, (very different block counts). Just speed on block finding update?

Thanks
-lfloorwalker

POST is a little different from some of the coins I've staked. Block counts can be a little random at times because although it's supposed to be uniform across the network, sometimes people who you connect to are just like you, reloading the wallet at the same time so the consensus has to readjust accordingly. I've seen my arch wallet go in and out of sync several times before finally settling on the consensus.

The calculation total is different. Usually a staking wallet will shove the coins staked in the "staking" area and they won't release until your stake has confirmed. Depending on how you've added coins your stake will be a random amount and your unstaked coins will remain in the spendable column. It's possible for more coins in the spendable to begin staking also following a found block, and as confirmations occur it gets slowly released into the soendable column. Come to think of it, that's most likely why the first workable release is staking so slowly and blocks are long. Two reasons: 1st, not many people are staking so there's a smaller percentage of available stake possibilities and 2nd, many of us who are staking have wallets with long coin ages so the entire amount gets popped down into the staking column and we have to wait for our stake to confirm before finding another block. However there is that problem of both values showing up between spendable and staking and it appears to be doubling, it isn't. The software is just tossing your spendable back and continuing to wait for your "stake" to mature. We won't know how it's really going to react until we start seeing matured stakes imo.

onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:26:27 AM

I found two blocks, (both rather small amounts) however I found the blocks right after restarting the wallet. Sure this is not a coincidence?

I have also experienced this numerous times. finding blocks right after restart.

Also after restart my balance usually updates to the correct amounts.

And we are not the only ones, This is exactly why I wanted more testing done on POST.
There should not be increased chances of finding a block when you restart the wallet.
I think 3 members here already reported this.

Great points. I'm sure this is just a symptom of the low network stake weight.  It seems to be playing catch-up, as if you had not staked for a while and just started your wallet.  It's likely a bug created when there's only one block created per hour (our current rate).

-Steve

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
onsightit

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:37:05 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 07:06:04 AM by onsightit

Question 2 again, as well as question 3:

2. On the pop-up box next to the Staking circle we saw numbers for the interest rate going up to only 99%. Were they refering to this same interest rate with a max unsigned integer value of 9223372036854775807?

3. In the first 2 hours of the Vericoin transition to PoST, what was the maximum interest rate achieved?

Question 2 and 3 again, with an additional question 2.1 (from observations on the current 2.0.3 version):

2. On the pop-up box next to the Staking circle we saw numbers for the interest rate going up to only 99%. Were they refering to this same interest rate with a max unsigned integer value of 9223372036854775807?

2.1.  In 2.0.3, a cap of 10% on the interest rate has been introduced, right? The pop-up box next to the Staking circle shows a number for the interest rate going up to 99%, again. Where is this number actually coming from and what does it represent?

3. In the first 2 hours of the Vericoin transition to PoST, what was the maximum interest rate achieved?

Next questions follow, but it is important to have answers for 2 , 2.1, 3 so that I post additional questions on those.

Questions 5,6,7 intro:

Here is what we reached a consensus on (Steve, those were your proposals and reasoning):

I need to confirm that mining is still going on and at what height.  840000 gives me time to sort it out. But yes, if there's consensus to make it 832000 or 833000, I'm ok with issuing a new release.

-Steve

Concerning ending PoW at 840000.  If we leave it at 840000, this gives me time to debug the CryptoID issue, and it gives me time to setup another testnet to verify the changes.

On a personal note, I was supposed to leave on a two day rock climbing trip today. I've postponed it to tomorrow, so that gives me time for a much needed break, and all of the above. Wink

I'm ok with whatever the consensus is, though.

-Steve

PoW mining is not at 840000 yet, so we have not reached the block height agreed upon in the consensus we did have.

Now question 5:
5. How much time do you need to debug and fix the CryptoID issue? Can it be done before PoW block 840000?

Why is this so important: the BlockChain explorer is an integral part of the system. One of the reasons for the concesus we had about block 840000 was that you said you think you will be able to make it work by then. Only when it works everyone can verify the numbers and overlook the network stats, thus control the transition to PoST process. When it doesn't work, the SLR blockchain is practically unoperational for the outside world.

Question 6:
6. How much time is needed for you and the MiningPoolHub to sort out and fix the issue with programmatically transitioning from PoW to PoST?

Question 7:
7. How much time is needed to setup another testnet to verify the changes?

Once again - all these were issues you brought up for solving, and we did have a consensus for block 840000 so that you can have them solved BEFORE the transition to PoST.

Questions 2 and 2.1 have been answered here:

The "Earnable matured interest" in the pop-up box next to the Staking circle is actually the Time-active fraction with range of 0 to 1 (0% to 100%)
Please see pages 6 and 7 of the link below:
http://www.vericoin.info/downloads/VeriCoinPoSTWhitePaper10May2015.pdf

It is a confusing label carried over from VeriCoin.
An attempt will be to display the interest rate if it does not consume to much CPU power.
If not, the confusing label "Earnable matured interest" will be removed.

The missing Question 4 is still expecting the answer to 3.

Question 8:
With version 2.0.1 around, having been downloaded and available for installation, if anyone wants to get on the Lottery-Winning-Train, do they just install 2.0.1 and start staking millions of SLR? Which blockchain should they stick to for better results - the main 1.5 PoW blockchain, or the forked 2.0.3? With no blockchain explorer around, I bet the 2.0.1 version is the way to go if anyone wants to get into the billions of SLR within a day or two, without being noticed.
So here is my question 8:
8. DO YOU GET IT NOW?

Cool Edit: Any further code changes to PoST implementation MUST FIRST ensure 2.0.1 will not be allowed to stake on the blockchain.

FYI: current SLR main (PoW) blockchain block height: 837905

y_virtual,

You are not a community supporting member when you behave like this.  Everyone here, myself included, is an investor in this technology.  Why do you try to divide and spread dissension here?  The only chain that matters is the one we all want to see succeed.  You are not contributing to that effort.

-Steve

EDIT: The 22 nodes on 1.5 and the 5 nodes on 2.0.1 are not supporting the network, thus the slow block rate (and likely other symptoms).  If more of the 34M coins were being staked, the health of the network would greatly improve.  2.0.4 should consume significantly less CPU, as well. I'll know more in the morning.

EDIT2: I'd also like to state, I will not be providing support for wallets that have issues updating from the 1.5 fork back on to the main chain.  I simply do not have the resources to do that.  (The only thing I will suggest is wiping the data dir, except wallet.dat, and running 2.0.4).

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
onsightit

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:48:37 AM

How did it go?

Ver2.0.3

Turn off staking and wait 8 hours.

-Steve

y_virtual

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:57:24 AM

Question 2 again, as well as question 3:

Question 2 and 3 again, with an additional question 2.1 (from observations on the current 2.0.3 version):

2.1.  In 2.0.3, a cap of 10% on the interest rate has been introduced, right? The pop-up box next to the Staking circle shows a number for the interest rate going up to 99%, again. Where is this number actually coming from and what does it represent?

Next questions follow, but it is important to have answers for 2 , 2.1, 3 so that I post additional questions on those.

Questions 5,6,7 intro:

Here is what we reached a consensus on (Steve, those were your proposals and reasoning):

I need to confirm that mining is still going on and at what height.  840000 gives me time to sort it out. But yes, if there's consensus to make it 832000 or 833000, I'm ok with issuing a new release.

-Steve

Concerning ending PoW at 840000.  If we leave it at 840000, this gives me time to debug the CryptoID issue, and it gives me time to setup another testnet to verify the changes.

On a personal note, I was supposed to leave on a two day rock climbing trip today. I've postponed it to tomorrow, so that gives me time for a much needed break, and all of the above. Wink

I'm ok with whatever the consensus is, though.

-Steve

PoW mining is not at 840000 yet, so we have not reached the block height agreed upon in the consensus we did have.

Now question 5:
5. How much time do you need to debug and fix the CryptoID issue? Can it be done before PoW block 840000?

Why is this so important: the BlockChain explorer is an integral part of the system. One of the reasons for the concesus we had about block 840000 was that you said you think you will be able to make it work by then. Only when it works everyone can verify the numbers and overlook the network stats, thus control the transition to PoST process. When it doesn't work, the SLR blockchain is practically unoperational for the outside world.

Question 6:
6. How much time is needed for you and the MiningPoolHub to sort out and fix the issue with programmatically transitioning from PoW to PoST?

Question 7:
7. How much time is needed to setup another testnet to verify the changes?

Once again - all these were issues you brought up for solving, and we did have a consensus for block 840000 so that you can have them solved BEFORE the transition to PoST.

Questions 2 and 2.1 have been answered here:

The "Earnable matured interest" in the pop-up box next to the Staking circle is actually the Time-active fraction with range of 0 to 1 (0% to 100%)
Please see pages 6 and 7 of the link below:
http://www.vericoin.info/downloads/VeriCoinPoSTWhitePaper10May2015.pdf

It is a confusing label carried over from VeriCoin.
An attempt will be to display the interest rate if it does not consume to much CPU power.
If not, the confusing label "Earnable matured interest" will be removed.

The missing Question 4 is still expecting the answer to 3.

Question 8:
With version 2.0.1 around, having been downloaded and available for installation, if anyone wants to get on the Lottery-Winning-Train, do they just install 2.0.1 and start staking millions of SLR? Which blockchain should they stick to for better results - the main 1.5 PoW blockchain, or the forked 2.0.3? With no blockchain explorer around, I bet the 2.0.1 version is the way to go if anyone wants to get into the billions of SLR within a day or two, without being noticed.
So here is my question 8:
8. DO YOU GET IT NOW?

Cool Edit: Any further code changes to PoST implementation MUST FIRST ensure 2.0.1 will not be allowed to stake on the blockchain.

FYI: current SLR main (PoW) blockchain block height: 837905

y_virtual,

You are not a community supporting member when you behave like this.  Everyone here, myself included, is an investor in this technology.  Why do you try to divide and spread dissension here?  The only chain that matters is the one we all want to see succeed.  You are not contributing to that effort.

-Steve

Yeah, that is so very true  Grin
I still don't see the answers to questions 3 and forward. Hmmm... Not answering is easy, I know, that would explain it all, including the default-to-ungrounded-judgements responses we've been witnessing so far.
y_virtual

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:01:31 AM

How did it go?

Ver2.0.3

-Steve

Question 9:
Since we do not have control over the spendable vs staking balances, when all spendable amount goes to zero beyond my control, do I have to wait 8 hours before being able to send out ANY payment?
y_virtual

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:09:36 AM

What is that 0.8.6 wallet showing on the network list? One node only but it says it's the same protocol as 1.5? Where did it come from?

And 26 wallets are still on 1.5.

Seems like a power struggle is under way here. Can't wait to see who wins! Cheesy

There can be and WILL be only one winner - SolarCoin.
That's what we are all here for, right?
Right?
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:11:18 AM

How did it go?

Ver2.0.3

-Steve

Question 9:
Since we do not have control over the spendable vs staking balances, when all spendable amount goes to zero beyond my control, do I have to wait 8 hours before being able to send out ANY payment?

As with any staking wallet, any balance in staking cannot be spent until the stake has been confirmed. There is a way to limit how many coins you'd like to have available for staking at any given time through the console menu.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:13:20 AM

You can also use the options menu. There's a reserve feature right in the main panel.

onsightit

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:13:54 AM

How did it go?

Ver2.0.3

-Steve

Question 9:

That's false. You can reserve an amount to NOT stake in Settings->Options.

-Steve

y_virtual

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:56:44 AM

How did it go?

Ver2.0.3

-Steve

Question 9:

As with any staking wallet, any balance in staking cannot be spent until the stake has been confirmed. There is a way to limit how many coins you'd like to have available for staking at any given time through the console menu.

You can also use the options menu. There's a reserve feature right in the main panel.

That's false. You can reserve an amount to NOT stake in Settings->Options.

-Steve

Great, thank you! This is really an important option, good to know where to set it from.

Question 9 answered!

lfloorwalker and CryptoNick, I guess this answers most of your questions about this, but please let us know if there are any additional concerns at this point.

OK, then please add it as an open issue that needs to be closed properly.
Thanks

y_virtual

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:59:17 AM

y_virtual,

You are not a community supporting member when you behave like this.  Everyone here, myself included, is an investor in this technology.  Why do you try to divide and spread dissension here?  The only chain that matters is the one we all want to see succeed.  You are not contributing to that effort.

-Steve

EDIT: The 22 nodes on 1.5 and the 5 nodes on 2.0.1 are not supporting the network, thus the slow block rate (and likely other symptoms).  If more of the 34M coins were being staked, the health of the network would greatly improve.  2.0.4 should consume significantly less CPU, as well. I'll know more in the morning.

EDIT2: I'd also like to state, I will not be providing support for wallets that have issues updating from the 1.5 fork back on to the main chain.  I simply do not have the resources to do that.  (The only thing I will suggest is wiping the data dir, except wallet.dat, and running 2.0.4).

Re-posting here, so that I don't forget what I was doing here.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:16:52 AM

I'm having trouble synchronizing one of my wallets. It's trying to download blocks beyond the current, 835297. This may be due to people running older wallets. It may be necessary to update the next wallet (2.04) to reject any connections below 2.04. This had to be done for Feathercoin if I remember correctly when they were switching to a centralized coin structure.

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: