Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53111 times)
bubolino

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:11:13 PM

DON`T start mine on Cointellect
They are CHEAERS and tehy will stieal from your earnings. They have day limit of 1.49 euro per a day and they are lie and change they
positon every time when you write them for a problem. wiht 0.40 MHs and 0.65 MHs  I have the same day earnigs no more then 1.49 Euro
When I ask them  this are the reply that they send it to me
Here is the mailings wiht them . FIrst they say they don`t have limits theny they put some imagine flat rate and so on they just steal frm your
has rate and earnings and push you to buy contract with  them. They chagne the Paypal withrow minimum form 10 Euro to 50 Euro without notice !!!
they do what they want to do without notice and only find excuses but never realy fix the problems.
This is only one of the many problems that i have with them

SO WACH OUT and my Advice is to not work with them. Final decision is yours

HERE si the mails  wiht them :

> On , bubolino wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> the day limitation to 1.49 euro per a day is still exist you say you
>> have fix this problem but you didn`t when the hell you will going to
>> fix it ?!
>>
>> bubolino ®
> -------------------------
>  FROM: "support@cointellect.com" <support@cointellect.com>
>  TO: bubolino
>  SENT: Tuesday, 25 November 2014, 14:49
>  SUBJECT: Re:

>
> Hello Bubolino, how are you today?
>
> Thank you for contacting us.
>
> We do not have earning limits, but if you send us your username, then
> our technicians could check your account and add bonus is necessary.
>
> We apologize for the inconveniences.
>
> Should you have any other questions, feel free to ask. We are happy to
>
> help.
>
> Sincerely, Kristine.
> CoIntellect Customer Support & Sales
> cointellect.com | mining done right |
>
On , bubolino wrote:
> mu user name is ******** ( this is the name that I have login in
> cointelect )
> and you have limit couse wiht 0.45 MHz and wiht 0.65 Mh I have almost
> the same 24 hours earning
> and there is no more then 1.49 eruo per 24 hours
>  bubolino ®
>
support@cointellect.com  Today at 3:53 AM

Hello Bubolino,

Well, your earnings will be according to your hashrate all the time, but
you will have to understand that we have a €1.5 flat mining rate for
miners with less than 10 MH/s and if you don't surpass that limit, your
earnings will remain at €1.5 daily. Of course, if you purchase a
contract, and you don't want to perform solo-mining, you can stop using
your own hardware and let the contracts with all the work.
Our hashing packages will reward you instantly after activation and you
don't need to do anything else.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any other questions. We are
more than happy to be of assistance.

Have a great day!

Regards, Luis.
CoIntellect, Customer Support and Sales.
CoIntellect.com | mining done right |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:25:39 AM

Hello Bubolino,

Well, your earnings will be according to your hashrate all the time, but
you will have to understand that we have a €1.5 flat mining rate for
miners with less than 10 MH/s and if you don't surpass that limit, your
earnings will remain at €1.5 daily. Of course, if you purchase a
contract, and you don't want to perform solo-mining, you can stop using
your own hardware and let the contracts with all the work.
Our hashing packages will reward you instantly after activation and you
don't need to do anything else.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any other questions. We are
more than happy to be of assistance.

Have a great day!

Regards, Luis.

sounds like you should see how low your hash can get, and still receive €1.5

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
sahamo123

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:07:18 AM

I have never solo mined with their pool.
But i own 2 Starter contracts with. (10 MH/s+ 10MHs)

So far no issues with their contracts. I am getting paid daily (4.5 euro/day).

The contract is for 90days and i have invested  200 euros into it.

90days  X  4.5 euros  =  405 euro

100% ROI.. 

I feel bad that you are having experience with their mining pool.

Also just letting you all know that the Paypal withdrawal limit change (10 euro to 50 euro) was announced in the news section of the cointellect Dashboard (Right side of the screen when we log into the account)

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:03:36 AM

@cointellect- why does it take so long to show my miner working? it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to show up. im curious but borderline suspicious.

Arthur38

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:28:19 AM

Anyone know a way to setup cpuminer with 10 gridseed in a way that each gridseed mine for one account.
Hope that's clear lol.
Thank you
Fulvio

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:21:36 AM

Kristine and Luis are vastly different in the way they respond. Luis, as I recently told them, has all the charm of a brick in the face.

One gridseed will reach the cap, or close enough to CPU mine the rest of the way. Any more is just giving them free hashpower to steal.

Multiple accounts on the same IP will get both the IP and all the accounts blocked, so you earn almost nothing. This applies even if they belong to different people! Such as when you refer family members or a visitor is mining on their laptop. They seem totally disinterested in removing the blocks.

Referrals on the same IP, for example if you show someone the site, and they accept your referral, will not show up. They won't change referees, and you can't reuse emails, so it would take a new email, on a different IP, to fix this.

Yes, it is almost certainly a scam. Exactly what is still not clear, but they are definitely stealing and reselling forfeited hashpower as contracts. And the likelihood is they will eventually disappear once they have enough long-term funds on hand. Don't be tempted by the promised returns.

To verify once you reach the 10 euro limit, either use a disposable Visa/MC, or buy a DEMO contract with BTC. Do not give them access to any more money than absolutely necessary.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:58:12 AM

what is best way to mining at cointellect pool
is mining at cointellect profitable.
do i  need to verify myself in order to make withdrawals.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
hzddevil

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:41:25 PM

Advanced Guide How register on Cointellect and recieve 1.5 Euro every days with 1 GPU mining.
BTC 13

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Just got a Pilot contract for €299. We'll see how it goes. Actually IMHO only the 5K€ investment makes sense, if you're serious about investing. However it looks too good to be true, getting ROI in two months and making profit for the rest 22 months...
totoy

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:20:16 AM

Anyone know a way to setup cpuminer with 10 gridseed in a way that each gridseed mine for one account.
Hope that's clear lol.
Thank you

on windows
put this --gc3355=\\.\COMx per instance. x depends which COM port ur using.
hashpower

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:06:23 PM

have been running for almost 3 weeks with the pilot contract and i did withdraw part of the earning without any issue.
Orbijx

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:18:40 PM

Kristine and Luis are vastly different in the way they respond. Luis, as I recently told them, has all the charm of a brick in the face.

One gridseed will reach the cap, or close enough to CPU mine the rest of the way. Any more is just giving them free hashpower to steal.

Multiple accounts on the same IP will get both the IP and all the accounts blocked, so you earn almost nothing. This applies even if they belong to different people! Such as when you refer family members or a visitor is mining on their laptop. They seem totally disinterested in removing the blocks.

Referrals on the same IP, for example if you show someone the site, and they accept your referral, will not show up. They won't change referees, and you can't reuse emails, so it would take a new email, on a different IP, to fix this.

Yes, it is almost certainly a scam. Exactly what is still not clear, but they are definitely stealing and reselling forfeited hashpower as contracts. And the likelihood is they will eventually disappear once they have enough long-term funds on hand. Don't be tempted by the promised returns.

To verify once you reach the 10 euro limit, either use a disposable Visa/MC, or buy a DEMO contract with BTC. Do not give them access to any more money than absolutely necessary.

This. Pretty much this.
Expect that they'll also block your account completely, or set you to earning dust (€0.0001/day).

I also got a random response from a Daniel, who seems to sit between Kristine and Luis in aptitude for responses (but uses his whole name, unlike those two), as well as a response from Ahmed who just dumped the ball in someone else's hands.

Just like Fulvio states, Luis lacks the social graces expected in support.

But, thanks to Luis, I was able to confirm that they cap at €1.50/day if you're under 10 MH/s, and I was able to test and find myself brushing right under the €1.50/day limit on a single gridseed running at 371 kH/s:
Hello again (redacted),
Thank you for choosing CoIntellect - your number one cloud hashing resource.

Well, your earnings will be according to your hashrate all the time, but you will have to understand that we have a €1.5 flat mining rate for miners with less than 10 MH/s and if you don't surpass that limit, your earnings will remain at €1.5 daily. Of course, if you purchase a contract, and you don't want to perform solo-mining, you can stop using your own hardware and let the contracts with all the work.
Our hashing packages will reward you instantly after activation and you don't need to do anything else.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any other questions. We are more than happy to be of assistance.

Have a great day!

Regards, Luis.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 12:35:38 AM

Hope that's clear lol.
Thank you

Its useless to even do this with cointellect, they have a hash cap on external miners. I got the same exact payout for 3 MHS as I did for 32MHS. it is best to use 1 gridseed on cointellect then get a USB Hub or raspberry pi and controller and point the rest somewhere else.

what is best way to mining at cointellect pool
is mining at cointellect profitable.
do i  need to verify myself in order to make withdrawals.

Yes you have to eventually verify your account with a credit card or BTC purchase of a contract. For me with 1 little Zeus miner it is profitable right now. The best way to mine there is get a small 3 MHS to 6 MHS machine and point it at thier pool,. Buy 1 14 day contract to verify your account with BTC not your credit card. and if you have an extra PC with no bank info or coin wallets download the mining software on there and mine with that Smiley

tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:23:57 AM

Hope that's clear lol.
Thank you

create a different instance of cpuminer for each miner changing the COM port and the username.
You could do it using multiple .bat files.

Code:
miner1.bat
minerd --freq=850 --gc3355=COM3 -o stratum+tcp://66.55.92.73:8000 -u defsgdtdgtdg434 -p 123

miner2.bat
minerd --freq=850 --gc3355=COM5 -o stratum+tcp://66.55.92.73:8000 -u trtretretgtgdgtge4 -p 123
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:47:08 AM

Hope that's clear lol.
Thank you
Hope that's clear lol.
Thank you

create a different instance of cpuminer for each miner changing the COM port and the username.
You could do it using multiple .bat files.

Code:
miner1.bat
minerd --freq=850 --gc3355=COM3 -o stratum+tcp://66.55.92.73:8000 -u defsgdtdgtdg434 -p 123

miner2.bat
minerd --freq=850 --gc3355=COM5 -o stratum+tcp://66.55.92.73:8000 -u trtretretgtgdgtge4 -p 123

You should mind also that, since splitting hashing power to multiple accounts is now forbidden, you may risk having your account's earning reset to dust at the end of the mining day. Nevertheless, If you wish to go-ahead you should avoid any referral between your own accounts; so, you may have to use other people referrals (e.g. the ones in the signatures of the users posting in the thread).

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jackman7

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:49:26 PM

I found cointellect over facebook and after some google research this thread.
Besides all warnings: If somebody is interested to share referral payments, send me a message for my referral number. I will send back 50% of referral earnings generated. This will both of us give an earlier breakeven point.
I bought a Pilot contract with a trash credit card 3 days ago, everything is working fine. But I wouldn't buy anything without credit card there to have some protection. I saw that bigger contracts can't be bought by credit card, thus I recommend to avoid them.
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:38:26 PM

To be honest, that's no serious reviews you guys are doing. Some newbie accounts with 1 or a few more posts only posting how great this service is, spamming your reflink to make money...

Write a honest review without your reflink, probably that can be considered as honest review.
bitode

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:57:38 PM

It is a SCAM don't waste your time.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5c55UiCYAA7Cia.png:large

Purchased 13200 euro so far, and got 15120 euro since last night. Daily income is over 250 euros.

So nice time waster...

I also keep some of my earnings in my Bitcoin wallet which also runs CoinMiner 7/24.

Nobody stolen anything from my wallet yet.

Antivirus just warns that you are installing a software which one contains miner, so it may use your computer like zombie. It's OK if you know CoinMiner is a mining software, it's not acceptable miner comes to your computer illegally. Think a non-related software like computer game installs miner sliently and run in your computer without your permission. Antivirus just does it's work perfectly and warns you.

Will you still follow your navigation device suggests a direction that will be finished by fall from a cliff?
KingTylerVVS

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:50:51 AM

why is my cointellect miner no longer able to connect to their miner pool? Anyone else having issues?
mario1979

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:45:44 AM

I was't able to connect to their miner pool during weekends, I had to use the cointellect client to mine on their pool, today, Tuesday January 5th 2015, I withdrew  dogecoins  and it has been hours since withdrawal and it has not arrived in my wallet yet, getting worried about cointellect. Suddenly they also charge 20%-30% fees during weekends and holidays, next they will come with an excuse for fees during work days to Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: