Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cointellect  (Read 53112 times)
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:52:13 PM

What utter rubbish and Tom foolery is this then?

The "Min: € 0.1, max: € 100" amount of Doge that can be withdrawn.    
"Your withdrawal limit: € 0.0878, Please select the preferred payment system"

I can withdraw € 0.0878 but the minimum withdrawal is € 0.1 so effectively I am not able to withdraw anything.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 05:43:30 AM

I can withdraw € 0.0878 but the minimum withdrawal is € 0.1 so effectively I am not able to withdraw anything.

You're in a better situation than me...they still held €41.6446 of withdrawals i requested, I would probably never see them.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:38:53 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 07:33:26 AM by corsaro

You're in a better situation than me...they still held €41.6446 of withdrawals i requested, I would probably never see them.

we can say: bye bye to all money in held...  also, current money in balance we can say bye bye too
CointellectUser

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:52:51 AM

They really laugh about us...

Live balance: 45.8265
Held: 83.0178

Withdrawal limit:  0.0530
Minimum withdrawal: 0.1

I don't care even about possible withdraw of the EUR 0.1. I want to be able getting at least my Live balance amount.

They're not only scammers but they still have glee and fun from our losts and that we are limed to their promisses...

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:03:49 AM

They really laugh about us...

Live balance: 45.8265
Held: 83.0178

Withdrawal limit:  0.0530
Minimum withdrawal: 0.1

I don't care even about possible withdraw of the EUR 0.1. I want to be able getting at least my Live balance amount.

They're not only scammers but they still have glee and fun from our losts and that we are limed to their promisses...

dont get your hope too high because i doubt they will start to pay everyone else again, they have been shady since the first time they come out
chasmacd

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:11:18 AM

At least I didn't lose too much (I was using money I could afford to lose anyway).
Spent  314.90
Return 102.40
Loss    212.50
Owing   64.32 (currently)
Will probably never see the owing now Sad  It was one of the most clever BTC ponzi schemes to date.  They had their own software, a stratum server, and return on investment (plus profits) for a number of people.  If it sounds too good to be true ... it probably is!
CointellectUser

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:47:51 AM

At least I didn't lose too much (I was using money I could afford to lose anyway).
Spent  314.90
Return 102.40
Loss    212.50
Owing   64.32 (currently)
Will probably never see the owing now Sad  It was one of the most clever BTC ponzi schemes to date.  They had their own software, a stratum server, and return on investment (plus profits) for a number of people.  If it sounds too good to be true ... it probably is!

Exactly as you say... And they even sponsored cryptocurrency conference in London and participate on it... So it looked like really serious company in comparison with some other that are completely anonymous... But it is true that the earnings versus hashrate versus Dogecoins - it is normally impossible if they're not geniuses and they don't find their own way to mine Dogecoin blocks faster...what is almost impossible Smiley
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:28:23 AM

Spent  314.90
Return 102.40
Loss    212.50
Will probably never see the owing now Sad  It was one of the most clever BTC ponzi schemes to date.  They had their own software, a stratum server, and return on investment (plus profits) for a number of people.  If it sounds too good to be true ... it probably is!

Exactly as you say... And they even sponsored cryptocurrency conference in London and participate on it... So it looked like really serious company in comparison with some other that are completely anonymous... But it is true that the earnings versus hashrate versus Dogecoins - it is normally impossible if they're not geniuses and they don't find their own way to mine Dogecoin blocks faster...what is almost impossible Smiley

so supporting a crypto event is considered proffesional? well hashprofit sponsored a conference too and GAW is one of the main sponsor for the bitcoin conference in miami , guess they are not really proffesional then

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CointellectUser

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:55:57 PM

Spent  314.90
Return 102.40
Loss    212.50

so supporting a crypto event is considered proffesional? well hashprofit sponsored a conference too and GAW is one of the main sponsor for the bitcoin conference in miami , guess they are not really proffesional then

Ok, you are right that supporting the conference proves nothing but it is easier (by my opinion) to find the particular people behind the company and to start the law-suit against them. But they are very clever - they (Cointellect) can argue that they made the effort to recover the services, payments, etc. but the market state was against them... They communicate with users regularly, they "allow" withdrawals, they've not stold but only froze our profits in the Held status, maybe the have really given the Swizz cards to some selected users and maybe they really bought some miners from the China supplier... They are not stupid and all it is very well-considered fraud...
KushMinded

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:39:57 PM

So I've received my first successful withdrawal in a long time. I attempted to withdraw the max 100, but my limit was set at 0.1343 so I had to settle for 0.13. It said completed instantly and saw it in my wallet this morning... too bad its just a sliver of my earnings. Would take me years to clear my balance at this pace. It's nice that something worked for once, but still nothing to get too happy about.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:48:30 PM

So I've received my first successful withdrawal in a long time. I attempted to withdraw the max 100, but my limit was set at 0.1343 so I had to settle for 0.13. It said completed instantly and saw it in my wallet this morning... too bad its just a sliver of my earnings. Would take me years to clear my balance at this pace. It's nice that something worked for once, but still nothing to get too happy about.

dont get too excited , this wont continue, sooner or later they gonna unplug the cable and run with whats left anyway  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Turpial

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:41:06 PM

Bullshit!!!

Hello, thanks for choosing CoIntellect!

We apologize if not all methods are available for you yet.  But as detailed in our latest weekly update here https://cointellect.com/news/view/?id=48, we expect to resume payouts for everyone by the beginning of March. We have seen positive improvements in our financial liquidity as an effect of the platform changes we have rolled out recently. This gives us confidence that we can slowly bring back the level of service that we had before.

As you are aware, the current state of the cryptocurrency industry has left us with no recourse but to make drastic changes. As an effect of these measures, some pending withdrawals will be cancelled and nullified. Users whose total withdrawals have passed their total investment will be prioritized for these cancellations.

However, as published on our newest weekly update here https://cointellect.com/news/view/?id=48, our team is restoring liquidity by 3-5% daily and this will result into the processing of pending withdrawals soon.

Withdrawal methods are also available for most users and we are working to have them available to all users in the beginning of March.
CointellectUser

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:10:18 PM

dont get too excited , this wont continue, sooner or later they gonna unplug the cable and run with whats left anyway  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You will see if your 150th withrawal will go so smoothly Smiley And also I don't know if the withdrawal limit is the day/week/month/year or century limit Cheesy
mendoza1468

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:33:55 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 03:18:34 AM by mendoza1468

COINTELLECT IS A SCAM PONZI DONT INVEST PLEASE !! ALOT OF MONEY WAS LOST IN THIS FAKE WEBSITE !! IVE LOST AND WE ALL LOST ALOT OF MONEY
IN THIS WEBSITE. NOW PEOPLE MUST KNOW !! WAKE UP AND SCREAM IT !! PEOPLE MUST KNOW !! THATS MAKE MORE THAN 2 MONTH PEOP DIDN'T
RECEIVED ANYTHING !!
HERE IS THE PROOF THAT THIS WEBSITE WAS A BIG SCAM LOOK AT HIS OFFICE !!
THE GUY DON'T EVEN BELIEVE HIMSELF HE SCAM SO MUCH PEOP!! THE SCAM IS NOT EVER !!
IS IT REALLY HIS OFFICE?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_1f5f4K8Hg
http://btc2b.com/topic-supervisors/daniel-fonseca/
KushMinded

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:36:51 AM

It looks like the withdrawal limit is a "Daily" thing. As I mentioned I was able to withdraw a whopping 0.13 successfully last night. I just checked again and my limit was increased to 0.16 which I just withdrew a minute ago. It again went directly into a completed status and awaiting it to arrive in my wallet. Again nothing to really get too excited about, but it's nice to be able to pull anything out. Trying to get out as much as I can.
chasmacd

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:15:41 AM

It looks like the withdrawal limit is a "Daily" thing. As I mentioned I was able to withdraw a whopping 0.13 successfully last night. I just checked again and my limit was increased to 0.16 which I just withdrew a minute ago. It again went directly into a completed status and awaiting it to arrive in my wallet. Again nothing to really get too excited about, but it's nice to be able to pull anything out. Trying to get out as much as I can.
Looks like mine is increasing every day as well.  By the looks of it I will have to wait one more day before I can draw anything out.  Then I'm getting out what I can whilst I still can!
firefightergr

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:48:21 AM

https://i.imgur.com/3qlHEyk.png

https://i.imgur.com/kiaWhS8.png

they suck!
Skatter

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:12:17 AM

Im getting the same response to Firefighter.
I have 10 euro's to collect from affiliates but keep getting error
CointellectUser

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:59:52 PM

The first day they enabled withdrawal in DOGE I have had not enough in limit to withdraw.
Now, two days later I have already more than double of the minimum amount for withdrawal.
The contract earnings keeps increasing every day.
Also there is no more the "Waiting for balance" message on my CryptoPay withdrawal option...
Even if I don't say that I trust them I must consider that it keeps to move better for the moment.
Of course, I don't know what tomorrow or the next week will bring but the things are positive by now...  Wink
chasmacd

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:40:27 AM

Just withdrew a whopping .1 in Dogecoin.  Looks like the withdrawal limit resets after a successful withdrawal Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: