Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165493 times)
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:55:41 PM

I don't agree/tolerate and hate the nonsense rpietila is planting into this community

I think everyone knows about your obsession by now. You're by far the person that posts the more about Risto on this forum, and it's always the same content. Even if rpietila is everything you say he is, it's still very touching to see how you focus on him in particular, considering the gigantic amount of scammers and criminals that pollute this space and the rain of lies and slander we constantly swim into.

because this kind of people have harder and way worst effect than most of the scammers combined, thats why.

Edit: BTW you seem to be one of those delusional followers, this is what I get from guys like you.... but never mind you will learn the hard way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oliveforever

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:59:13 PM

Risto could buy all XMR in existence with his stash of BTC, you dont know what you are talking about and should ask for return of money for your 101 psychology course. You failed.

Where is his stash? Where is proofy?

He is a poor man stuck in a rich mans lifestyle, before he emulated it:

https://i.imgur.com/JiYOga7.jpg

Obviously not his car. Then he sold some BTC to buy a castle to refurbish it and stock the wine and cigar cellar and actually live like he is rich.
 Monero core team are invited to stay so they all lick ass. The rest of the poorfags are in awe at this guy who can afford to live in a castle out of buttcoins
they see rich and follow blindly so they can be led down the path to fortune too.

I don't know what you want. want me to give awards to a guy who brought in at $10 and sold at $700?

It's a good trade, who can deny?

But All that time he was predicting a million dollars PER bitcoin by the end of last year. He got is so wrong it's too big to ignore. he was detained in mental clinic afterwards. you could accumulate thousands upon thousands of BTC easily not so long ago. The only hard part was holding on to them.

There are plenty like him without so much ego. Plenty who are around long before. Those that remember BTC well before dollar parity are not so quick to follow the advice of self-proclaimed BTC oligarchs flaunting their wealth because it was so easy to obtain. And his predictions catastrophically overreaching-

Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them
TheFascistMind

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:03:21 PM

I've heard nothing about lowering the bounty, not sure where that even came from.

Only from my paranoid mind. Apologies. I've had a rough life, and have been backstabbed so many times in life...
In my mind, regardless of the outcome of simulations, the fact that you found a new attack vector has earned my 5 BTC bounty. PM me your BTC address

I thank you for the hard work, especially under the stressful conditions and so many skeptics. I always knew you would find something

James

Thank you James.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:07:59 PM

...snip
But All that time he was predicting a million dollars PER bitcoin by the end of last year. He got is so wrong it's too big to ignore. he was detained in mental clinic afterwards. you could accumulate thousands upon thousands of BTC easily not so long ago. The only hard part was holding on to them.
 ...snip

maybe you are right- and maybe not.
But in 30 years and assuming bitcoin does become all that it can ,who will care if he was off on his prediction by a few years?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:09:02 PM

It's also possible that Poloniex is run by people who would be politically opposed to involving the state in what they might see as their personal affairs too.

Irrelevant since the FBI could still get involved any way, and even that is irrelevant if the intent of Polo attack was to acquire reputation insurance so he can rescind his attack.
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:14:48 PM

Edit: BTW you seem to be one of those delusional followers, this is what I get from guys like you.... but never mind you will learn the hard way.

Thanks you. You're very polite and perspicacious as usual. Fyi I bought my XMR 2 weeks before Rptiela and made a nice chunk of money already. I also happen to disagree with him on many level (aka, way more bearish) but sure whatever floats your boat. Without straw-men your universe would be way too scary I suppose.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:17:43 PM

It's also possible that Poloniex is run by people who would be politically opposed to involving the state in what they might see as their personal affairs too.
Irrelevant since the FBI could still get involved any way, and even that is irrelevant if the intent of Polo attack was to acquire reputation insurance so he can rescind his attack.
Poloniex is indeed registered in Whitefish, Montana, but are the servers located there?  (For comparison, Bitstamp is registered in the UK but the servers are said to be in Slovenia.)   I cannot tell from their registry entry:
https://app.mt.gov/cgi-bin/bes/besCertificate.cgi?action=detail&bessearch=C246785&trans_id=besa14265131454725500
If the servers are outside the US, would a DDOS on them fall within the FBI jurisdiction?

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
oliveforever

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:18:12 PM

...snip
 ...snip

maybe you are right- and maybe not.
But in 30 years and assuming bitcoin does become all that it can ,who will care if he was off on his prediction by a few years?

Nobody will care brother
but with all due respect predicting 1 milllion USD per bitcoin within 7 months (as rpietila did), and within 30 years are two vastly different things.
So his predictions are less than worthless to me. Now I notice him making same crazy nonsense predictions about Monero which he says will have over 30 billion dollars in market capitilization? Do you know if this is true he will earn more than 350 million dollars? if he just keeps his current stash and not buy more? I know now to stay WELL away from this
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:18:50 PM

Since the MEW is also established today, I may quote the relevant part of what we believe is the right way to handle these.

MEW has zero-tolerance on actual crimes, violence, deception, coercion, and scamming, in all their forms, by any individuals or groups. Members caught doing such things will be exposed and, if necessary, expelled.

These are the behavior that we acknowledge to be crimes. They are condemned.

MEW does not however have legal or practical jurisdiction to prosecute crimes against MEW or its members, except by other members who have bound themselves to such arbitration by joining MEW.

If actual crimes are committed against us, MEW may apply to outside LEO. After all, their purpose is to find and punish criminals, whereas MEW can effectively only find and expose them. In some cases exposing may not be enough. If we choose not to apply, the reason is more practical than ideological. LEO's do not have a great track record in solving cybercrimes in an equitable way.

This what top-down organization forces, a guaranteed collective hell. I will prefer bottom-up freedom.

Electronic stuff is just a game. You can still eat even you lose all your electronic digits. jesus said...

Matthew 6:25-34 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
Put God’s Kingdom First

25 “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it. 26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are? 27 You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves. 29 But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers. 30 If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!

31 “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’ 32 That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things. 33 What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need. 34 So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.

The only "criminal" on this thread so far is BCX for his threatens and the DDOS attack, you sir are a fool.

I hope you don't get angry at me, because I know he threatened that which you are invested.

But I don't want to be a crime. I think we ought to leave everything as fair play that doesn't involve physical violence or physical force. I think electronic theft should not be a crime. I rather put the onus on each person to protect their assets.

I love freedom too much. Personal responsibility is the only way to have freedom.

Physical violence is different, because we don't want to live physically in a fortress.

Market manipulation and stock fraud are also crimes.

I hope we can create an anonymous world where they are not provable crimes.

Humans are always competing in any way they can. This is nature. Nature is not a crime. It just is.

No one forced you to invest. It is your job to discern fact from hype...

...I prefer my freedom (to destroy myself), than a guarantee hell of collective insurance.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:20:41 PM

Most people can't even convolve two probability distributions as a step in a chain of reasoning.  You can't blame them for feeling angry about living in a world which must seem horribly confusing, or about the consequences of misunderstanding language which they are incapable of understanding.  But you can try to pitch your words to avoid creating these traps for them.  It's hard to do,  and even harder to remember to do it - very hard.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:27:40 PM

Most people can't even convolve two probability distributions as a step in a chain of reasoning.  You can't blame them for feeling angry about living in a world which must seem horribly confusing, or about the consequences of misunderstanding language which they are incapable of understanding.  But you can try to pitch your words to avoid creating these traps for them.  It's hard to do,  and even harder to remember to do it - very hard.

I know. Thus, my theory is the NWO will protect them and bring them into the abyss "One for all, and all for one".

And thus we work on opt-out technology, e.g. anonymity since cash is going away.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:30:21 PM

...snip

Nobody will care brother
but with all due respect predicting 1 milllion USD per bitcoin within 7 months (as rpietila did), and within 30 years are two vastly different things.
So his predictions are less than worthless to me. Now I notice him making same crazy nonsense predictions about Monero which he says will have over 30 billion dollars in market capitilization? Do you know if this is true he will earn more than 350 million dollars? if he just keeps his current stash and not buy more? I know now to stay WELL away from this

Warren Buffet , Carlos Slim , Zuckerburg and many more billionaires work very hard for many hours a day.What for?
(not saying Rpietla is in the same catagory (yet?) but it proves a point.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:31:13 PM

Risto could buy all XMR in existence with his stash of BTC, you dont know what you are talking about and should ask for return of money for your 101 psychology course. You failed.

Where is his stash? Where is proofy?

He is a poor man stuck in a rich mans lifestyle, before he emulated it:

Obviously not his car. Then he sold some BTC to buy a castle to refurbish it and stock the wine and cigar cellar and actually live like he is rich.
 Monero core team are invited to stay so they all lick ass. The rest of the poorfags are in awe at this guy who can afford to live in a castle out of buttcoins
they see rich and follow blindly so they can be led down the path to fortune too.

I don't know what you want. want me to give awards to a guy who brought in at $10 and sold at $700?

It's a good trade, who can deny?

There are plenty like him without so much ego. Plenty who are around long before. Those that remember BTC well before dollar parity are not so quick to follow the advice of self-proclaimed BTC oligarchs flaunting their wealth because it was so easy to obtain. And his predictions catastrophically overreaching-

Those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them

It's not fair for you to post that picture and claim that he was trying to pass off that car as his own. The context was he was running a summit that people had paid BTC to attend and that was the hotel's car that would be picking people up. He was posting that as evidence that everything was running as planned, not trying to make false claims.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:33:22 PM

It's not fair

Trolls gonna troll.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:38:15 PM

MEW has zero-tolerance on actual crimes, violence, deception, coercion, and scamming, in all their forms, by any individuals or groups. Members caught doing such things will be exposed and, if necessary, expelled.

These are the behavior that we acknowledge to be crimes. They are condemned.

MEW does not however have legal or practical jurisdiction to prosecute crimes against MEW or its members, except by other members who have bound themselves to such arbitration by joining MEW.

If actual crimes are committed against us, MEW may apply to outside LEO. After all, their purpose is to find and punish criminals, whereas MEW can effectively only find and expose them. In some cases exposing may not be enough. If we choose not to apply, the reason is more practical than ideological. LEO's do not have a great track record in solving cybercrimes in an equitable way.

This what top-down organization forces, a guaranteed collective hell. I will prefer bottom-up freedom.

Electronic stuff is just a game. You can still eat even you lose all your electronic digits. jesus said...

No sir, I disagree. By refusing to obey authority, you are descending to the era before the flood, when the Earth was so full of violence that God had to destroy it. There is certainly a place for law enforcement, and when the current ones upon Earth become too corrupted, we will have to start our own. We are not there yet, so we humbly submit to the earthly authorities concerning actual crimes, while upholding our rights and freedoms.

In the millennial kingdom, "righteousness reigns", and it will come about by every person submitting to Jesus' authority. Unless I misunderstood your meaning of the bottom-up, I would say I have to disagree.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:41:50 PM

the FBI should not be in the protection of Monero
but it would take the case seriously
because in addition to a ddos evidence that has been BCX
"the nickname of polo has been confirmed by him a few days ago"
Yes, the FBI would be interested in the DDOS attack on Poloniex (but see my previous post).

if it proceeds and steal the coin wallet then this is a robbery
and since we know who it was by his own admission
for the fbi will find it as a game the fbi will move because this is a robbery
not to protect monerocoin
as examples, you can take the latest news outlet recently
that person who cheated in 2012 several users who had bitcoin
because the FBI intervened ??
for the money, not for bitcoin

The FBI has stated publicly (in the NY hearings, maybe?) that they are not worried about bitcoin, presumably because they can trace it.  I would add "quite the opposite", since, thanks to bitcoin, they undid a well-known international drug operation, nabbed Shrem, Faiella, Ulich, Joop, and who knows who else, and confiscated at least 170'000 BTC of drug profits, worth now some 60 M USD, which will eventually go to the US Treasury -- all mostly from the comfort of their desks. 

Monero is another matter, since it is being developed specifically to address that "weakness" of bitcoin.  I would be surprised if the FBI is as indifferent towards it as it is towards bitcoin.

AFAIK, the PirateAt40 scam was not prosecuted as a cybercrime attack,  but as a classical ponzi: namely that he solicited investments with false promises (it does not matter in what form) and just pocketed them.  I don't know of any case of bitcoins stolen by hacking that has been investigated by the FBI; is there any?  (One big obstacle that I see is proving that a theft took place: how does the victim prove that the bitcoins that were at address X were his property, and that the address Y where they are now is not his?)

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:42:52 PM

Life rewards those who don't waste time on revenge. Forgiveness is more efficient. We should always be creating and productive, not tearing others down, not even those who tore us down.

Luke 6:29-30 (ESV)
To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back.

Matthew 18:15-17 ESV

“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

Matthew 5:38-39 ESV

“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:44:50 PM

No sir, I disagree. By refusing to obey authority, you are descending to the era before the flood, when the Earth was so full of violence that God had to destroy it. There is certainly a place for law enforcement, and when the current ones upon Earth become too corrupted, we will have to start our own. We are not there yet, so we humbly submit to the earthly authorities concerning actual crimes, while upholding our rights and freedoms.

Not like it has anything to do with the subject of this thread (at this point I doubt anyone really care) but I found a quite interesting article that can explain the historical flood:
http://faculty.nps.edu/mjjaye/docs/Esri%20Jaye%20Presentation%2015July2014%20Submerged%20Canyon%20Formation%20A%20Novel%20Explanation.pdf
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:45:48 PM

He was posting that as evidence that everything was running as planned, not trying to make false claims.

It is sad that this thread has turned to be worship of me, but since the matter has surfaced:

The Haikko conference for me was more like a dream. Dream that I would some day be able to own a hotel and a nice car and have Bitcoin people coming to me and we would have a nice time.

Less than a year from taking that picture I already owned a manor in all respects larger than Haikko, and a car nicer than the one pictured. Even while writing this, I am having guests here starting the Bitcoin conference in these surroundings. I am a happy man because this dream has come true. Every time you post the picture I am feeling so grateful when I remember that back then I was having that as a mirage, a rented service, but now I have it in reality. With my friends.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:49:35 PM

No sir, I disagree. By refusing to obey authority, you are descending to the era before the flood, when the Earth was so full of violence that God had to destroy it.

Quote me a scripture. I posit your theological interpretation is incorrect. But let me reserve my conclusion until after I read what you've got in mind.

There is certainly a place for law enforcement, and when the current ones upon Earth become too corrupted, we will have to start our own. We are not there yet, so we humbly submit to the earthly authorities concerning actual crimes, while upholding our rights and freedoms.

Mark 12:17
King James Bible
And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

In the millennial kingdom, "righteousness reigns", and it will come about by every person submitting to Jesus' authority. Unless I misunderstood your meaning of the bottom-up, I would say I have to disagree.

Bottom-up is submitting to the only King. I am nearly certain you are conflating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: