Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 165493 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:54:13 PM

lol i'm surprised.. in the whole wide world my humble little country is involved in this monero fiasco

Well we have PhilHealth now and your countrymen rejoice but it is same shit they did to us in the west that has destroyed us. Full implementation the Reproductive Health bill coming in November so they can turn your women into men-haters by screwing up their hormones with free handouts of birth control pills (filipinas in the provinces are too ashamed to go into the pharmacy to buy them).

Then you have the DAP scandal which is a ruse to get you naive pinoys to support abolishing your bank secrecy law so the powers-that-be can turn your country into another tax-debt-slavery system like we have in the west.

Then you have China+USA playing bad guy + good guy roles to force you to accede your sovereignty to the U.N..

Don't be surprised. You will soon join us in the globalization hell slavery. But I guess you guys are accustomed to it after 400 years of Spanish occupation.

Nation-building and "better the opportunities for our people" are code words for "bend over and prepare to take it deep".

I am just praying you guys continue to ignore the laws. Please do continue to make a U-turn from the right-most lane of the highway (right-hand traffic). Please continue to use the pedestrian flyovers for the homeless shelters and jaywalk with your face pointed away from oncoming traffic. Etc.  Grin  Cool

I didn’t even know this Reproductive Health bill and DAP scandal because I don’t watch tv...i read more threads in bitcointalk than news lol, thank you for the information.

The only thing i know about PhilHealth is the discount it can offer in hospital bills.

My opinion is that rich nations is better in law implementation because they can finance it, while our poor nation is also poor in implementing laws, that’s why it is crazy out there and almost free.

For Reproductive Health bill..nah I think life goes on around here. .it is a vague law for most people here and won’t care. I live in the province it is true that buying birth control pills for a woman is a shameful act

DAP, banking secrecy law…banks?again nah…..most people here have no money in banks, they are poor that’s why many people here send money through local remittances  (aside from international) instead of bank to bank transfer.. .crypto currency would be a killer to many rip off remittance businesses around here.

Filipinos don't usually accede sovereignty..they have to conquer us before they can get it like Spain and US. btw the crazy muslims in the south (mindanao) was not conquered by the Spanish and Americans.

Spanish occupation is 300 years btw.

I'm in the Philippines too... nothing much to add to what TheFascistMind has said, but currently they aren't paying much attention to bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. That may change when one or any of the politicians suddenly discover they can hide their wealth there, and be discovered trying to do so.

I'll be more than happy to dump some shit coins on their ill gotten wealth  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:03:11 PM

http://bitcoinbarbie.com/official-statement-from-the-cryptonote-team-regarding-exploit-and-monero-attack/
Dabs
Legendary

Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:40:24 PM

That may change when one or any of the politicians suddenly discover they can hide their wealth there, and be discovered trying to do so.

I'll be more than happy to dump some shit coins on their ill gotten wealth  Grin

Shhhh! The idea is to act as escrow for them to turn their fiat into BTC... (or monero, but I think they'll want the original bitcoin.) Then I either teach them to take care of it, or I can take care of it for them.

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:00:16 PM

So it just was all a big bluff by BCX? Glad I didn't buy in (as in buying his treats) and I didn't sell my Monero after all.
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:01:45 PM

So it just was all a big bluff by BCX? Glad I didn't buy in (as in buying his treats) and I didn't sell my Monero after all.

But how do we know this is a credible website? They might be trying to clickbait...
coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

But how do we know this is a credible website? They might be trying to clickbait...

I am happy to vouch for Amber / BitcoinBarbie's credibility, have found her to be professional and courteous.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
TheFascistMind

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:20:06 PM

Note afaik or afaics the two simultaneous equations was not addressed in this thread. I would have to look to see if the traceable ring signatures prior art had the same issue. If not, the line of argumentation Catherine Erwin used may not be entirely watertight.

I have since looked a bit more at how those two equations might be factored. An example of a new breakthrough doesn't directly apply but conceptually it shows how a large NP space can be reduced to P by using localized randomness to act as a proxy for the large search space. The key was an amplification trick on the relationship that enable the localized random recombinations. As animorex stated, we can't get into a mathematical discussion or debate in this layman's thread.

Also that official response doesn't mention that they improved (fixed) XMR to add decentralized, real-time checkpointing as a precaution. Also that official response doesn't mention that in the process an new algorithm was explored for de-anonymization and mitigation.

One thing that kind of hurts in that official response is the implication that I might have been helping to spread a rumor to drive the price down or force the hand of the devs. Or perhaps they were referring to others who were posting rumors in other threads in the altcoin forum. Remember it was jl777 who urged me to get involved and if you could see my PMs with him, I was trying to not get involved but he was concerned about the threat and wanted to motivate me to try.

I will of course feel ashamed if my attempts to find the exploit end up being duds and or if I helped to further any panic. All along I was telling everyone to be calm. Even in my PMs I was urging everyone to be calm.

Some of you who received PMs from me can confirm that.

Okay I hope this issue is over, unless devs need any more assistance from me on what they paid bounty for. I wish all parties the best.
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:41:35 PM

The credibility of the website is good.

But the credibility of CryptoNote and "Catherine Erwin" is most definitely not. Tongue
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:50:17 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 06:02:43 PM by TheFascistMind

lol i'm surprised.. in the whole wide world my humble little country is involved in this monero fiasco

Well we have PhilHealth now and your countrymen rejoice but it is same shit they did to us in the west that has destroyed us. Full implementation the Reproductive Health bill coming in November so they can turn your women into men-haters by screwing up their hormones with free handouts of birth control pills (filipinas in the provinces are too ashamed to go into the pharmacy to buy them).

Then you have the DAP scandal which is a ruse to get you naive pinoys to support abolishing your bank secrecy law so the powers-that-be can turn your country into another tax-debt-slavery system like we have in the west.

Then you have China+USA playing bad guy + good guy roles to force you to accede your sovereignty to the U.N..

Don't be surprised. You will soon join us in the globalization hell slavery. But I guess you guys are accustomed to it after 400 years of Spanish occupation.

Nation-building and "better the opportunities for our people" are code words for "bend over and prepare to take it deep".

I am just praying you guys continue to ignore the laws. Please do continue to make a U-turn from the right-most lane of the highway (right-hand traffic). Please continue to use the pedestrian flyovers for the homeless shelters and jaywalk with your face pointed away from oncoming traffic. Etc.  Grin  Cool

I didn’t even know this Reproductive Health bill and DAP scandal because I don’t watch tv...i read more threads in bitcointalk than news lol, thank you for the information.

Correction DAF not DAP:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priority_Development_Assistance_Fund_scam

The only thing i know about PhilHealth is the discount it can offer in hospital bills.

Yup that is how they fool you.

Just like it was impossible to convince a native 100 years ago not to sell the rights to his 100 hectares in exchange for a mirror, it is also impossible to explain to humans that if you make something free which is not free, then the price of that resource skyrockets. See my prior post about the math of the coming collapse of inflated real estate and medical system.

I can drive from Makati to Pasay airport in 10 minutes on the $1 elevated toll road. Because 99% of the filipinos prefer to be stuck in traffic for an hour instead of paying the extra $1.

My opinion is that rich nations is better in law implementation because they can finance it, while our poor nation is also poor in implementing laws, that’s why it is crazy out there and almost free.

Yeah you think laws are better than chaos and freedom. You want to give up everything you had that was truly a gift from the earth in exchange for those shiny things you think are better. Soon you won't be able to survive without money in the city, as you could before on your own land.

Laws are to enslave you. They are not your friend. You filipinos think we have better organization and better quality lives. So you want to be just like us. You don't know we are already slaves? We work for 9 months every year just to pay our taxes. Then we work the other 3 months just to pay for all the inflated prices. And we have left over, in many cases women who hate men and don't fall deeply in love. Welcome to the lie of feminism (note the women are not contented either and this is confirmed by studies). Luckily we have our Starbucks and other addictions to keep us numb so we won't realize how much we've lost.

For Reproductive Health bill..nah I think life goes on around here. .it is a vague law for most people here and won’t care. I live in the province it is true that buying birth control pills for a woman is a shameful act

I hope you are correct, but they will soon start sending DSWD agents to have community distributions of birth control pills and telling the women that they don't have to burden themselves with children, so they can have better more prosperous lives. This is how it started in our countries too. Once you get the women hooked on avoiding pregnancy, they never go back!

If you were going to stop this, you would have to be ready to deny those DSWD agents access to your communities. I mean a true rise in tribalism again and villages scolding outsiders bearing evil gifts.

1 Samuel 8 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
Israel Asks for a King

8 When Samuel was old, he appointed his sons to be judges for Israel. 2 Samuel’s first son was named Joel. His second son was named Abijah. Joel and Abijah were judges in Beersheba. 3 But Samuel’s sons did not live the same way he did. Joel and Abijah accepted bribes. They took money secretly and changed their decisions in court. They cheated people in court. 4 So all the elders of Israel met together and went to Ramah to meet with Samuel. 5 The elders said to Samuel, “You’re old, and your sons don’t live right. They are not like you. Now, give us a king to rule us like all the other nations.”

6 So the elders asked for a king to lead them. Samuel thought this was a bad idea, so he prayed to the Lord. 7 The Lord told Samuel, “Do what the people tell you. They have not rejected you. They have rejected me. They don’t want me to be their king. 8 They are doing the same thing they have always done. I took them out of Egypt, but they left me and served other gods. They are doing the same to you. 9 So listen to the people and do what they say. But give them a warning. Tell the people what a king will do to them. Tell them how a king rules people.”

10 Those people asked for a king. So Samuel told them everything the Lord said. 11 Samuel said, “If you have a king ruling over you, this is what he will do: He will take away your sons and force them to serve him. He will force them to be soldiers—they must fight from his chariots and become horse soldiers in his army. Your sons will become guards running in front of the king’s chariot.

12 “A king will force your sons to become soldiers. He will choose which of your sons will be officers over 1000 men and which will be officers over 50 men.

“A king will force some of your sons to plow his fields and gather his harvest. He will force some of your sons to make weapons for war and to make things for his chariots.

13 “A king will take your daughters and force some of them to make perfume for him and some to cook and bake for him.

14 “A king will take your best fields, vineyards, and olive groves. He will take them from you and give them to his officers. 15 He will take one-tenth of your grain and grapes, and he will give them to his officers and servants.

16 “A king will take your men and women servants. He will take your best cattle[a] and your donkeys. He will use them all for his own work. 17 He will take one-tenth of your flocks.

“And you yourselves will become slaves of this king. 18 When that time comes, you will cry because of the king you chose. But the Lord won’t answer you at that time.”

19 But the people would not listen to Samuel. They said, “No, we want a king to rule over us. 20 Then we will be the same as all the other nations. Our king will lead us. He will go before us and fight our battles.”

21 Samuel listened to the people and then repeated their words to the Lord. 22 The Lord answered, “Listen to them and give them a king.”

DAPPDAF, banking secrecy law…banks?again nah…..most people here have no money in banks, they are poor that’s why many people here send money through local remittances  (aside from international) instead of bank to bank transfer..

Most people don't have a bank account, because it requires a shitload of documentation that takes days to gather and requires expenses.

But you are missing the point. About 1 million or more filipinos are working online earning money through sites such as oDesk.com. They all have a bank account, because that is how they get paid via their ATM cards.

And the government will be raising the income taxes rates in the coming decade as the global economy rebalances when the western countries collapse after 2016. So by 2032, you all will be paying 6 months of your income to the government just like we do.

You just can't see it coming, so you don't stop it.

.crypto currency would be a killer to many rip off remittance businesses around here.

Except perhaps you haven't thought it out. It is entirely useless until you can actually pay for many things with crypto locally. Otherwise you need to convert your remittance at a bank or padala any way. So nothing gained.

Why do you think I was working on a cryptocurrency that would spread like a wildfire so that it would become demanded by the people of the world.

But alas my work may never come to fruition because I may be dying of brain cancer. Be careful who you have sex with. This is what HPV can do to your body. And no it wasn't a prostitute, it was my ex.

Filipinos don't usually accede sovereignty..they have to conquer us before they can get it like Spain and US. btw the crazy muslims in the south (mindanao) was not conquered by the Spanish and Americans.

I hope so. I don't know if you understand visaya, but I do hope the filipinos will remain "gahi ulo".

Spanish occupation is 300 years btw.

Thanks for the correction.

Ingat amigo.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Note afaik or afaics the two simultaneous equations was not addressed in this thread. I would have to look to see if the traceable ring signatures prior art had the same issue. If not, the line of argumentation Catherine Erwin used may not be entirely watertight.

I have since looked a bit more at how those two equations might be factored. An example of a new breakthrough doesn't directly apply but conceptually it shows how a large NP space can be reduced to P by using localized randomness to act as a proxy for the large search space. The key was an amplification trick on the relationship that enable the localized random recombinations. As animorex stated, we can't get into a mathematical discussion or debate in this layman's thread.

Also that official response doesn't mention that they improved (fixed) XMR to add decentralized, real-time checkpointing as a precaution. Also that official response doesn't mention that in the process an new algorithm was explored for de-anonymization and mitigation.

One thing that kind of hurts in that official response is the implication that I might have been helping to spread a rumor to drive the price down or force the hand of the devs. Or perhaps they were referring to others who were posting rumors in other threads in the altcoin forum. Remember it was jl777 who urged me to get involved and if you could see my PMs with him, I was trying to not get involved but he was concerned about the threat and wanted to motivate me to try.

I will of course feel ashamed if my attempts to find the exploit end up being duds and or if I helped to further any panic. All along I was telling everyone to be calm. Even in my PMs I was urging everyone to be calm.

Some of you who received PMs from me can confirm that.

Okay I hope this issue is over, unless devs need any more assistance from me on what they paid bounty for. I wish all parties the best.

As that "official" response came from CryptoNote's  communications manager and not from Monero.  They only addressed the original threatened attack of BCX as it related to CN ring signatures.  CN isn't going to mention XMR even if they made changes in response to a second threatened response.

I see no mention of you in either the "official" response or the article.
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:00:22 PM

As that "official" response came from CryptoNote's  communications manager and not from Monero.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I am not sharp at this time, operating on perhaps 20-60% of normal mental state. Imagine the feeling you have when you stand up too quickly and almost blackout. The CFS and dizziness is something like that effect, and wavering in and out of degree but persistent of presence.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:03:33 PM

No problem. please take care.
coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:04:34 PM

I am not sharp at this time, operating on perhaps 20-60% of normal mental state. Imagine the feeling you have when you stand up too quickly and almost blackout. The CFS and dizziness is something like that effect, and wavering in and out of degree but persistent of presence.

Health first, forums later - take care.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:09:17 PM

a large NP space can be reduced to P by using localized randomness to act as a proxy for the large search space.

I think I understand what you are trying to say, but P and NP are not the right terms.  Those concepts are irrelevant for practical cryptography.  Going strictly by the definitions, since the output has fixed size, inverting SHA256 is not only P, but actually O(1). 

Complexity theory (where one defines P and NP) has nothing useful to say about computations in a finite domain, no matter how big.  Even the Halting problem is solvable, and O(1), in that setting.

The practical robustness of cryptographic tools like SHA is supported only by empirical tests: basically, lots of people try lots of possible attacks; after a few years, if no one finds a weakness, then it is assumed to be robust.

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:16:03 PM

We need DPOS Ring Sig coin
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:52:29 PM

I don't think you should feel ashamed if it turns out that you don't find an exploit. I'd say the value you add to the technology in general by evaluating it in a through manner adds far more long term value to it than the amount you received in the bounty.

I think it's always good to poke around and try to find exploits. Strengthens the technology. Not every exploitation attempt can be successful, even trying and failing adds value.

edit: Read the other posts. Yeah, definitely take some time to rest. None of this stuff is more important than your health.
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:41:45 PM

As that "official" response came from CryptoNote's  communications manager and not from Monero.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Health is importand! Have your self some rest maybe? Smiley
TheFascistMind

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:05:18 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 10:36:44 PM by TheFascistMind

a large NP space can be reduced to P by using localized randomness to act as a proxy for the large search space.

I think I understand what you are trying to say, but P and NP are not the right terms.  Those concepts are irrelevant for practical cryptography.  Going strictly by the definitions, since the output has fixed size, inverting SHA256 is not only P, but actually O(1).  

Complexity theory (where one defines P and NP) has nothing useful to say about computations in a finite domain, no matter how big.

Size of the solution space isn't the right word. I mean the function of the size changes from exponential (nk) to polynomial (nO(1)).

If it is possible to convert the computation time (resource cost) from an exponential function of to a polynomial function of the inputs of the algorithm, then the complexity has been reduced from NP to P.

I cited a link which I believe demonstrated this, although I may be mistaken.

The search space for brute force inversion of SHA256 is 2bits, e.g. a 128-bit hash has 2128 possible outputs. All known methods for inverting SHA256 are NP relative to bits, and often cryptanalysis attacks remain in NP and only reduce the exponent by a factor that makes them practical solve for certain n. For example for finding collisions, the birthday attack is 2bits/2. However, some attacks may reduce the complexity to P, e.g. a quantum computer (Shor's algorithm) on RSA reduces integer factorization from sub-exponential to polynomial.

NP requires that the solution can be verified in polynomial time. For example, the verification that the input to a hash produces a certain output.

Please feel free to correct me if I am still wrong.

Despite seeing some signs for hope from AHCC treatment, the symptoms affecting my head and nausea have worsened, and especially so in past 2 - 3 days. And today especially so to the point I'm become very worried that I have brain cancer. I will retire from the forum for a while to look into getting a brain scan. In the past 36 hours or so, I have become nearly incapable of functioning normally.

My feeling of well being (symptoms) has (have) been a rollercoaster ride, so there is always the chance I might feel better again. Nevertheless I feel I may have reached that defining moment when a person realizes they are not going to get better.

I traded several PMs with jl777 and my interpretation is his teleport design attempts to be at least an improved Tor for the basic case of his design. I don't have any comment on other aspects of his designs at this time. I make no endorsement, only to make a statement as to what I think minimally it could provide if he gets all the details done correctly. I am simply not close enough to all the details of the ongoing design and implementation to make any determination of an endorsement or criticism. Also I'd prefer not to play that role. My objective was to try to help. I made at least two minor tweak suggestions to him.
arielbit
Legendary

Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:43:54 PM

Correction DAF not DAP:
that's why i didn't recognize it Smiley PDAF scandal, i am well aware of it..we already had it deep lol

filipinos prefer to be stuck in traffic for an hour instead of paying the extra $1

I live in a province, our city don't have toll road or something like that.. I know people who act like they are saving but in reality they are wasting money or maybe some people earns less than 1$ an hour so they preferred to be stuck an hour there.

i still believe in basic law about killing, robbery, stealing...but i'm wary about laws with technical aspects which are snaky and scammy.

if only Filipinos can read your post, that would give them something to think Smiley but instead they are watching their noon time entertainment shows lol and showbiz stuff...

i like nature, the gifts from the earth like you say, never liked Metro Manila it is a concrete jungle, (I may travel there sometime to see the bling for a week or two and gtfo)...neighboring towns have wild caught shrimps, wild caught mud crabs, grass fed beef and goats, variety sea of clams and fishes, local delicious fruits which are not sprayed with chemicals, variety of herbs ans spices, cheap super healthy vegetables that grows wild like moringa and kamote leaves (they CANNOT inflate this lol) ...we also have our Starbucks here and addictions, luckily i'm not addicted to coffee, smoke, alcohol and drugs. never liked restaurants and fast food chains with different fancy names for pork and chicken, i cook my food,taste even better.

Except perhaps you haven't thought it out. It is entirely useless until you can actually pay for many things with crypto locally. Otherwise you need to convert your remittance at a bank or padala any way. So nothing gained.

hopefully crypto can pay things here in the future, but right now it is only in fees we save money...a startup crypto remittance business are competing in fees ..startups like this https://rebit.ph/compare

they will soon start sending DSWD agents to have community distributions of birth control pills and telling the women that they don't have to burden themselves with children

the first thing that came to my mind is, can they finance that continuously? (or it will be pocketed by corrupt officials lol), if it is the only stuff they provide people will complain, because they need more antibiotics and meds than birth control pills, and having sex happens more often than being sick. being poor nation has its advantages  Smiley

you should try super healthy foods around, detoxify..maybe you can cure your cancer or prolong your life significantly. And maybe this guy might help you, a Filipino Naturopathic Doctor
http://naturalmed.weebly.com/dr-tam-who.html

Ingat din
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 12:07:18 AM

moringa and kamote leaves

Thanks for telling me about these, I love to try new foods.  You wouldn't believe what Whole Foods charges for moringa powder!

TFM, don't forget cancer's pathogenic nature.  If I thought eating too many rancid duck embryos was giving me brain cancer, I'd start guzzling 500ml of 20ppm colloidal silver before bedtime as if my life depended on it.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: