Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338753 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 03:27:17 AM

the Bittrex wallet has shrunk considerably. Last week was ~3.7M coins, now 2.6M.
I can now see the order book all the way to the 1100's. We are gonna go up from here.

i think that you are correct about the wallets and that this coin will make some upside movement very soon with some more info on developments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:12:12 AM

the Bittrex wallet has shrunk considerably. Last week was ~3.7M coins, now 2.6M.
I can now see the order book all the way to the 1100's. We are gonna go up from here.

i think that you are correct about the wallets and that this coin will make some upside movement very soon with some more info on developments

TokyoPoop why you always trolling all weed coins forums you guys have your own coin that has the worst volume and worst reputation of all coins lulz find a job something
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 05:35:01 AM

also coins staking is going up. Just a few days ago only 2.8M coins were being staked, now 3.5M
i'm just curious which wallet is c-cex, and bluetrade. anybody withdraw from these might know?

they are probably pretty small wallets, it would be interesting to see the c-cex wallets though
Whaler

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:14:33 AM

TokyoPoop why you always trolling all weed coins forums you guys have your own coin that has the worst volume and worst reputation of all coins lulz find a job something

maybe cause i'm not a bagholding fanboy little bitch like you and i'm genuinely interested in cryptocurrency and cannabis development.  I'll post wherever I want, so why don't you quit trolling on my profile history and go jerk-off to delta9's photo

Tokyopoop stop bagging man balls in your mouth
make your ccn coin get us real dope or shut da f up and leave crypto
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:22:14 PM

What I like about this coin is that it's still above the ICO price (170 sats)

I hope someone makes a buy at c-cex so it won't get delisted since nobody has been buying these past few days...

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:26:50 AM

I invested @4.5k .... I want my stupid money back! ... *cries out*

This is disasterous.. long term? In like what?  5 years?

No I am not here to FUD the coin, I am just extremely sad of the situation... where is Adam ? Where are the news ? Anything fresh ? You can't hide everything just because someone could steal the idea. The community has the right to know plans for the future. This situation is really sad. Seems like he doesn't care about the price at all... Only about the real world maryj usage, which is in most cases irrelevant to European holders. Actually there might be many holders of maryj who don't give a penny about pot or anything related to that.... what about them ? Big amount of time has to pass until this reaches 2k.... or even 4k.... only whales could bring the price up since there is no real update from the dev, everything is hidden. That's not how you treat the community.
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 10:05:42 AM

No I am not here to FUD the coin, I am just extremely sad of the situation... where is Adam ? Where are the news ? Anything fresh ? You can't hide everything just because someone could steal the idea. The community has the right to know plans for the future. This situation is really sad. Seems like he doesn't care about the price at all... Only about the real world maryj usage, which is in most cases irrelevant to European holders. Actually there might be many holders of maryj who don't give a penny about pot or anything related to that.... what about them ? Big amount of time has to pass until this reaches 2k.... or even 4k.... only whales could bring the price up since there is no real update from the dev, everything is hidden. That's not how you treat the community.
Adam om vacation with lots of hookers.

just joking. This guy is .........!

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:38:59 PM

Try contacting him. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryjanecoin/300461293471235?ref=hl

https://twitter.com/MaryJaneCoin

https://twitter.com/MaryJaneCoinDev

https://twitter.com/TheAdamGarrity
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:03:05 PM

Try contacting him. 

Why he would do that? Do you think he is only one looking for any sign from dev?
All links you present are allready known, showing that dev is real, genuine man with plans for his realworld bussiness... but in trems of crypto world and his paranoid statements here on thread every week or so he shows that he doesent understand crypto at all.
Just another incompetent guy lost in paranoid contemplations of his plans and activities.
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 05:56:06 PM

Try contacting him. 

Why he would do that? Do you think he is only one looking for any sign from dev?
All links you present are allready known, showing that dev is real, genuine man with plans for his realworld bussiness... but in trems of crypto world and his paranoid statements here on thread every week or so he shows that he doesent understand crypto at all.
Just another incompetent guy lost in paranoid contemplations of his plans and activities.

Yes, yes I do. I believe he is the only one looking for Adam and nobody except me knew about these links I posted, but now you can reach Adam. You could talk to him. Tell him to come back on so he can make it worth 1 dollar for each maryjanecoin. Then I can sell them all I have and you and me can go and hang out in your bedroom. Is that cool with you?
dararel

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:33:19 PM

Man relax and sleep or work few year. Fortune give you chance to rich!!! But only if you wait some time and stop crying. Remember this please. I had 6chance made big money(bitcoin, litecoin,auroracoin,pandacoin,blackcoin,cannabiscoin) but when I saw MJ I think this last but I think we will more chance in future))) Crypto is very dangerous  invest but potential huge profit!!
dararel

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:37:29 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin GUY MORE SMILES      smoke weed   Why you invest if you dont understand this weedcoins
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:39:12 PM

Man relax and sleep or work few year. Fortune give you chance to rich!!! But only if you wait some time and stop crying. Remember this please. I had 6chance made big money(bitcoin, litecoin,auroracoin,pandacoin,blackcoin,cannabiscoin) but when I saw MJ I think this last but I think we will more chance in future))) Crypto is very dangerous  invest but potential huge profit!!

I'm sorry to say that this looks like nothing more than a fad coin that has come and gone.  We would be lucky to see 4.5k again.  Chalk this up as a lesson learned.
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 01:15:08 AM

hey this is Adam sorry i havnt posted in a while ive been busy working and making some bubble hash plus getting atms ready for stores.

i will get some btc this weekend and move it to ccex or bleutrade so ppl can sell into my buy orders at a price over the ico.

feel free to message me on twitter @theadamgarrity or join the facebook group or page.

i am pretty easy to contact there

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:17:11 AM

hey this is Adam sorry i havnt posted in a while ive been busy working and making some bubble hash plus getting atms ready for stores.

i will get some btc this weekend and move it to ccex or bleutrade so ppl can sell into my buy orders at a price over the ico.

feel free to message me on twitter @theadamgarrity or join the facebook group or page.

Good to hear from you!  Smiley

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Whaler

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:59:36 AM

Can u let us all know if the "atms" comment legit that confirms you actually have atms for maryj or is it just bullshit us again?
you say you hv atm while ago!
confirm to us YES or NO
no photo of your atms?
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:43:03 PM

Can u let us all know if the "atms" comment legit that confirms you actually have atms for maryj or is it just bullshit us again?
you say you hv atm while ago!
confirm to us YES or NO
no photo of your atms?

lol i've seen this whaler at ccex hitting on adam and maryj...are you the same? maybe you are a sign that it is time to buy again and earn another round of btc  Grin
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 11:54:56 PM

Hey Adam, welcome back to BCT... good to hear your plans are forming

What the hell are you talking about? He hasn't said anything new since he started this damn coin.
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 02:52:52 AM

Hey Adam, welcome back to BCT... good to hear your plans are forming

What the hell are you talking about? He hasn't said anything new since he started this damn coin.
All I said is that it looks like his plans for forming, I guess that could be seen as cautious optimism...

Beyond my friend. He says the same thing every couple of weeks. Big things are coming. Big things are coming. atm atm atm. Everytime he comes on here, nothing new is said. no details of any kind. You try to contact him in any way, you will not get a response. I wouldnt be surprised if his account is just a set bot that comes on here and says the same shit every couple of weeks, just to keep all the bobble heads moving so he can suck you dry. There would be more activity going on in the Coinyecoin forum if there was one.  Embarrassed
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:16:21 PM

Frog, you are so dumb and annoying....please cash out and leave the forum. I'll buy all your MARYJ just stop spewing your idiocy . You CLEARLY have no idea how this whole process works

Shut up newbie with your two bitch ass posts. We've had our dicks in our hands for a couple months now and nobody is talking about anything new. When Adam comes on and repeats the same shit over and over again. I feel like a North Korean standing and screaming for my beloved Kim Jong Un. He doesn't really say anything, but I'm just supposed to say, "Great! Thank you so much for the detailed updates". God bless you, to the moon... blah blah blah. Why don't you stop hiding behind newbie accounts? This forum and communication is not normal at all. This being a scam coin would not surprise me at all.

This is where crypto meets the real world.  Don't expect an update everyday or even week.  I'm sure he has a 6 month, 1 year and 5 year plan for his whole business.  He's not going to get into the details of how he plans to roll this coin out, on a public forum.  There are to many people that read this and could steal his ideas. 

If you understand anything about business and the problems faced in the US with legalized Marijuana.  You would see that this is the Prime place for crypto to take over for fiat.  One or more of these "Pot" coins are going to make it big time.  But it's not going to happen over night.   

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: