Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:26:25 PM

Wow, what a dump.. What can possibly cause this? 210sat

Got a great amount for a fantastic price!!!  From whom? - Not in my interest. He sold with loss so he is a looser. Harhar.... Grin

congrats xenxex, dear

you scored! Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:45:11 PM

awesome job on the giveaway covertress Cheesy good to see all the new wallets. I hope they realize how good of a deal GAIA is right now,   I try to buy a few whenever I can Wink

lol at people selling for a loss and wonders how many people sold their btc at a loss yesterday... crazy cryptoland

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:02:19 PM

awesome job on the giveaway covertress Cheesy good to see all the new wallets. I hope they realize how good of a deal GAIA is right now,   I try to buy a few whenever I can Wink

lol at people selling for a loss and wonders how many people sold their btc at a loss yesterday... crazy cryptoland

Some people loose, some win... It is in your own hand...

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:08:54 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 06:59:19 PM by PTseller

Omg what happen to price lol  Huh i guess they are not human those who are dumping lol  Grin
covertress

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:12:05 PM

Omg what happen to price lol  Huh i guess they are not human those who are dumping lol  Grin

well, not the smartest of humans anyway Tongue

more for me Cheesy

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
covertress

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:46:16 PM

new wallet themes from Aminerminer Shocked

now available in the App Store Wink Cheesy Grin
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:23:24 PM

right on  Grin  the GTA theme is awesome but I wish there was sound fx from the game (gun shots or one of the many quotes) like the leather faces awesome chainsaw sounds Tongue

on another note, I hope everyone has seen this... they're claiming to successfully attack pos coins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897493.0

WAVES
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:49:37 PM

right on  Grin  the GTA theme is awesome but I wish there was sound fx from the game (gun shots or one of the many quotes) like the leather faces awesome chainsaw sounds Tongue

on another note, I hope everyone has seen this... they're claiming to successfully attack pos coins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897493.0

That made some interesting reading

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:23:32 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 02:56:44 PM by AminerMiner

right on  Grin  the GTA theme is awesome but I wish there was sound fx from the game (gun shots or one of the many quotes) like the leather faces awesome chainsaw sounds Tongue

dang you are right fonzerellie :\ missed that part. dammit. excuse me !
another one added to store just now. with sounds and subtle animations. hope you all like it !! (think this might be my best one yet  Cheesy )
may the force be with you !!!  Grin Cheesy

also store themes on the way (like this darkened background) .... ^^ .... cheers !!

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:24:52 AM

right on  Grin  the GTA theme is awesome but I wish there was sound fx from the game (gun shots or one of the many quotes) like the leather faces awesome chainsaw sounds Tongue

dang you are right fonzerellie :\ missed that part. dammit. excuse me !
another one added to store just now. with sounds and subtle animations. hope you all like it !! (think this might be my best one yet  Cheesy )
may the force be with you !!!  Grin Cheesy

also store themes on the way (like this darkened background) .... ^^ .... cheers !!

Shocked STARWARS  Grin awesome sauce... I'll check it out when I have a sec. great work so far

WAVES
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:03:00 AM

Is any others app to be sold, keep popping theme only  Huh

RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:35:33 AM

Is any others app to be sold, keep popping theme only  Huh

We are working on some right now.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:11:24 PM

Development update:
This coming week we will introduce a new app to the appstore which will add some fun factor.
We will also work on finishing the submission service so developers can submit their own apps for sale/free.
We have added the E-books section to the appstore, we will also add some more sections as we go along.

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays, and now that we rested enough, time to get things moving again.
This week will certainly get some media coverage, that will show off a strong platform capable of handling
e-Commerce transactions almost instantly.

Please take every opportunity to spread the word and tweet/message about GAIA

Stay tuned this week also for our Twitter campaign to start, there will be nice giveaways and contests
to drive traffic and awareness to GAIA platform.

We will also start a fund for those wishing to assist on our marketing campaigns, the more the better.

Remember nothing makes a project stronger than the community behind it, let your voices be heard.

RagingBull

Roll Eyes
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:24:46 PM

Development update:
This coming week we will introduce a new app to the appstore which will add some fun factor.
We will also work on finishing the submission service so developers can submit their own apps for sale/free.
We have added the E-books section to the appstore, we will also add some more sections as we go along.

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays, and now that we rested enough, time to get things moving again.
This week will certainly get some media coverage, that will show off a strong platform capable of handling

Stay tuned this week also for our Twitter campaign to start, there will be nice giveaways and contests

We will also start a fund for those wishing to assist on our marketing campaigns, the more the better.

Remember nothing makes a project stronger than the community behind it, let your voices be heard.

RagingBull

Roll Eyes

Apps are a bit more complex work than themes, they have to be tested a bit more.
Will add some more games today, until we are done with the featured app.
I am having some issues with ISP and can not get access to IRC, trying to resolve that now.
Kondor1921 and Kro55 can help on IRC when I am not around.

thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:55:57 PM

Development update:

RagingBull

Roll Eyes

Apps are a bit more complex work than themes, they have to be tested a bit more.
I am having some issues with ISP and can not get access to IRC, trying to resolve that now.

Wow, game will be perfect. I hope dev will come out with interesting game

xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:44:45 PM

Development update:

RagingBull

Roll Eyes

thx for the info Bull  Smiley

tobyonekenobe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:32:10 PM

Sorry, but I can't see people buying into Gaia just because you can play Pacman from within a themed wallet. If this coin is to survive it needs to gain acceptance among retailers. A coin that you can't spend is worthless. I realise we need to build awareness of the coin but I feel that the wallet themes and games are just gimmicks. I support Gaia; I hold almost 40,000 gaiacoins but even I don't know where I can spend them.

Gaiacoin has lost 50% of its value since I bought and I don't that improving with the release of a few games.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:03:07 PM

Sorry, but I can't see people buying into Gaia just because you can play Pacman from within a themed wallet. If this coin is to survive it needs to gain acceptance among retailers. A coin that you can't spend is worthless. I realise we need to build awareness of the coin but I feel that the wallet themes and games are just gimmicks. I support Gaia; I hold almost 40,000 gaiacoins but even I don't know where I can spend them.

Gaiacoin has lost 50% of its value since I bought and I don't that improving with the release of a few games.

if everyone will be able to buy and sell digital goods through it like games and ebooks etc then it's not just a gimmick... and thats the goal for the final version isn't it? (it's still in beta is it not) that we will all be able to add items to sell, creating our own market place.

I don't really care what the highly manipulated markets and the ADD day traders... of course the price is down while it's being developed as all coins deal with... when you see a coin like bitswift sell out an ico in hours and immediately skyrocket the price it usually means it's a designed pn'd (most of the swift ico buyers even got their btc back which is why they could pump it so high so fast) I'm sure theres exceptions but I ditched all of my swift as soon as I found out what it was and wont touch i again. so I don't really care that the price is down a bit

the gaia devs have continued to develop their platform as they said they would and have put out a pretty cool product so far, unlike most of the recent ico's which seem to just take the btc and run off.

if you just want coins to spend and not watch projects like this grow then why not just stick with btc? you can spend it at a bunch of places Wink

just my thoughts, 2 big thumbs up for gaiacoin so far

WAVES
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 01:09:43 PM

Development update:

RagingBull

I send a message for help GAIA.
I hope you respond.
thx

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:36:59 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 03:20:12 PM by AminerMiner

tobyonekenobe
Activity: 0 Huh

but ok..
how many coins you know have "ïnwallet" shops? and that it doesnt skyrocket is one thing.. but saying its worthless i BS.
plz have patience...

Now the themes are made by me and are there to have you look at something (hopefully) nice while you "play/accumulate/send/receive (or whatever) your coins.
now im pretty new to software/tech and it takes me some time to get things (just) right. one small typo and it doesnt work.
you can imagine that apps are a little harder and need lots lots more attention and testing etc.
more catagories WILL be added to the store over time. as everything needs sufficient testing before adding it.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: