Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:07:48 PM

We will be speaking at the BitAngels Conference today in Las Vegas. Crypto and iGaming!

Update please!

Crowd Sale panel today discussed problem with all the alternative coins...no liquidity and no market for these coins.  Breakout enters iGaming in a $Bn market.  Millions in transactions a day to provide massive liquidity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nhrf3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:42:42 PM

If anyone has any questions for our poker pros please let me know.  I will forward to our poker agents promptly

How do you play Axs preflop?

No pro here, but one thing you never want with pocket Aces is a crowd seeing the flop. But yes, position, appearance, table manners/history, etc are all important. There's a myriad of ways to play pocket Aces.

BreakoutCoin- I'm watching this coin closely- How about a shout from these pros backing the coin?

How about they join the thread for some poke discussion.

Axs stands for Ace and any other card of the same suit.  Since you brought up aces, that happens to be the easiest hand to play pre-flop, IMO.  I can probably teach a 5 year old how to play AA properly pre-flop.  Open bet and keep raising to get it in good.  That's it.  With 100bb-200bb stacks you can play KK the same way.

Are you trying to scare everyone out of the hand, or take all of their money? If you're a quiet observer type player and try that, no one will risk money against you. It's all relative and why pros are pros.

Slow playing AA is a recipe for disaster unless you are ridiculously good post-flop.

I'm not really saying to slow play, I just feel your statement is too aggressive for a general rule of thumb. If you're the button and everyone folds, you're pretty much golden. If you're in a middle position and post a huge raise after playing extremely conservative, there's a good chance you won't see a flop or if you get a caller they'll be hesitant to call much post flop- they may place a sizable bet to see where you are, but they'll be wary.

So, for the last time, it's all relative to what's been happening at the table, your own attitude/betting history, etc. One thing is for certain- you DON'T want a crowd seeing a flop with pocket aces. Too easy for someone to hit two-pair, the chances of someone else hitting a set are equal to yours, and it also opens up draws for straights and flushes. I should note that I'm more of a conservative who mainly plays great opening hands in early positions and good hands in late positions, and wait for several hands to get a feel for my table. Other players come out firing with the utmost confidence and have a lot of success, however. I certainly ain't no damn Tom Dwan- pretty sure I've seen him make guys fold QQ-AA with a 2-6 off suit haha

I have a good feel for the game and have won a lot more than I lost, but I am too anxious to play often. My adrenaline overwhelms me, so I stick to cash games at the local card room or casual games with friends.

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:58:16 AM

We will be speaking at the BitAngels Conference today in Las Vegas. Crypto and iGaming!

Update please!

Crowd Sale panel today discussed problem with all the alternative coins...no liquidity and no market for these coins.  Breakout enters iGaming in a $Bn market.  Millions in transactions a day to provide massive liquidity.

Crowd Sale panel made perfect sense...  Go BRO!!!
brother3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:43:48 AM

The Greener Cryptocurrency

brother3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:35:18 AM

If anyone has any questions for our poker pros please let me know.  I will forward to our poker agents promptly

No pro here, but one thing you never want with pocket Aces is a crowd seeing the flop. But yes, position, appearance, table manners/history, etc are all important. There's a myriad of ways to play pocket Aces.

BreakoutCoin- I'm watching this coin closely- How about a shout from these pros backing the coin?

Axs stands for Ace and any other card of the same suit.  Since you brought up aces, that happens to be the easiest hand to play pre-flop, IMO.  I can probably teach a 5 year old how to play AA properly pre-flop.  Open bet and keep raising to get it in good.  That's it.  With 100bb-200bb stacks you can play KK the same way.

Are you trying to scare everyone out of the hand, or take all of their money? If you're a quiet observer type player and try that, no one will risk money against you. It's all relative and why pros are pros.

Slow playing AA is a recipe for disaster unless you are ridiculously good post-flop.

I'm not really saying to slow play, I just feel your statement is too aggressive for a general rule of thumb. If you're the button and everyone folds, you're pretty much golden. If you're in a middle position and post a huge raise after playing extremely conservative, there's a good chance you won't see a flop or if you get a caller they'll be hesitant to call much post flop- they may place a sizable bet to see where you are, but they'll be wary.

So, for the last time, it's all relative to what's been happening at the table, your own attitude/betting history, etc. One thing is for certain- you DON'T want a crowd seeing a flop with pocket aces. Too easy for someone to hit two-pair, the chances of someone else hitting a set are equal to yours, and it also opens up draws for straights and flushes. I should note that I'm more of a conservative who mainly plays great opening hands in early positions and good hands in late positions, and wait for several hands to get a feel for my table. Other players come out firing with the utmost confidence and have a lot of success, however. I certainly ain't no damn Tom Dwan- pretty sure I've seen him make guys fold QQ-AA with a 2-6 off suit haha

I have a good feel for the game and have won a lot more than I lost, but I am too anxious to play often. My adrenaline overwhelms me, so I stick to cash games at the local card room or casual games with friends.

I have so much to learn  Cry
brother3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:17:24 AM

adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:03:13 AM

when mining begins ?

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

Randy M Kim

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:21:30 PM

bit Angels conference was fun and very productive
monoxide

Activity: 774

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:45:54 PM

This seems one of the most promising coins in loooooong time.

Will be watching and waiting for ICO.

Good luck.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:33:51 PM

For the last time and I will drop it, but no player can ever go wrong with playing AA too aggressively pre-flop no matter what the table dynamics are.  The time to play AA agg is pre-flop, after the flop is when it gets tricky.  To be clear I'm talking about pre-flop so I'm pretty certain Tom Dwan never made anyone fold AA pre-flop, EVER, unless it was an online misclick.
nhrf3

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:16:26 PM

For the last time and I will drop it, but no player can ever go wrong with playing AA too aggressively pre-flop no matter what the table dynamics are.  The time to play AA agg is pre-flop, after the flop is when it gets tricky.  To be clear I'm talking about pre-flop so I'm pretty certain Tom Dwan never made anyone fold AA pre-flop, EVER, unless it was an online misclick.

If you're talking simply winning the hand, sure, you can never play AA too aggressively. But, if you want to maximize profit, then I disagree. We can just leave it at that.

Of course it wasn't a pre-flop AA fold. Pocket Aces is the nuts pre-flop, but if you have a crowd of 5+ players seeing the flop your chances of winning the hand, while still the highest, is lowered by a fair margin. Can't tell you how many times I've seen AA folded following a flop with a crowd- and usually they were correct in folding.

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:41:35 PM

If you're talking simply winning the hand, sure, you can never play AA too aggressively. But, if you want to maximize profit, then I disagree. We can just leave it at that.

Of course it wasn't a pre-flop AA fold. Pocket Aces is the nuts pre-flop, but if you have a crowd of 5+ players seeing the flop your chances of winning the hand, while still the highest, is lowered by a fair margin. Can't tell you how many times I've seen AA folded following a flop with a crowd- and usually they were correct in folding.

I'm going to let you get the last word in even though I can keep going. Tongue
brother3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:59:03 PM

Good luck.

Thank you for your interest and kind words!
brother3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:10:25 PM

"This will mark the first time a real distributed consensus has been reached via Proof-of-Stake, thanks to Bergstake"

Can you prove why nxt does not reach consensus via pos in a purely distributed manner? Because the statement above is with out a doubt a false claim and therefore you are misleading investors. Please do your research before making such claims. It doesn't lhook good what so ever.

I hope this answers your question

http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/the-coin/

Header "Proof-of-Bergstake / Proof-of-Work Hybrid to Solve Known Problems"

If you are still not satisfied, I will let Jay know...

brother3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:11:38 PM

Good luck.

Thank you for your interest and kind words!
are you a Dev of this project?

Jay is the dev
brother3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:39:24 PM

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:43:44 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 06:54:54 PM by DailyModo

Here's an article about breakout coin hope you guys enjoy it http://coin-network.com/breakout-gaming-and-breakout-coin-time-for-the-revolution/

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:45:18 PM

looks interesting. watching  Cool
brother3

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:06:06 PM

Here's an article about breakout coin hope you guys enjoy it http://coin-network.com/breakout-gaming-and-breakout-coin-time-for-the-revolution/

Thanks very much!  Cheesy
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:11:55 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 09:35:20 PM by jaybny

"This will mark the first time a real distributed consensus has been reached via Proof-of-Stake, thanks to Bergstake"

Can you prove why nxt does not reach consensus via pos in a purely distributed manner? Because the statement above is with out a doubt a false claim and therefore you are misleading investors. Please do your research before making such claims. It doesn't lhook good what so ever.

I hope this answers your question

http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/the-coin/

Header "Proof-of-Bergstake / Proof-of-Work Hybrid to Solve Known Problems"

If you are still not satisfied, I will let Jay know...

actually it proves that the person who wrote it does not know how nxt works and he is working under the assumption that all proof of stake algorithms, if he knows there is more than one version, are the same, which does not instill confidence in his capabilities.

i suggest the dev read the part of the nxt white paper that explains forging and how blocks are generated.

it can be found here: https://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Whitepaper:Nxt#Block_Creation_.28Forging.29.5Bsub:Block-Creation-.28Forging.29.5D

i also suggest that the false claims be removed from the OP immediately.

your dev should do his due diligence prior to making such bold claims about his coin. the total lack of research and lack of understanding of the crypto and more specifically the PoS space is not very impressive.

ps. im not trying to spread fud, but this type of thing should leave investors concerned. there are two out comes to this situation.. ether the dev is intentionally posting false claims to boost hype or he has not done any prior research in the area and in turn does not understand the PoS technology fully. not good.

-- It is true that Nxt doesn't have the major problems of typical PoS coins, because it doesn't use coinage. Also Nxt is 100% pre-mined so there is no large block reward just some transaction fees, sometimes.  

-- I have read the Nxt white paper, a while ago, and have a simple question. When two accounts simultaneously sign the block at the same time, how is consensus reached?

-- I really don't want to get into a Nxt specific debate. For one, we use some on the same ideas from Nxt regarding block signer algorithm.

-- there are hundreds and hundreds on pages of debate as to whether Nxt is truly decentralized in its use of checkpoints.
https://nxtforum.org/general/how-does-nxt-fix-the-nothing-at-stake-problem/msg27570/#msg27570

-- There are good arguments on both side. But the Nxt "forging" algorithm has been updated multiple times to fix various problems.  

-- when Nxt first came out, its algo was flawed and it relied on checkpoints. can we agree on this?

If Nxt has fixed all these problems thats great, but this is not really the place to discuss if Nxt reached PoS consensus. What should be discussed is Bergstake, and its viability.

Fyi: Before coming up with Bergstake, I meticulously researched all the PoS white-papers, have deep understanding of PoS and its issues. Ive been watching and reading Nxt from the very early days, but not so much recently. It is entirely possible that Nxt and Bergstake both solved the problems. To me, Bergstake is much simpler and cleaner.

edit:
seems like the Nxt debate is still raging on:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787100.0

edit:

and theres this:
https://download.wpsoftware.net/bitcoin/pos.pdf

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: