Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:03:37 PM

Better get in while you can: http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/video-games/game-gamblers-want-part-rising-e-sports-n242086

Don't trust any exchange!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:02:30 AM

You can't change the ICO every 3 days people will get pissed.

My suggestion is to get the platform working ASAP then extend the IPO until we get the fund needed.

Now, going back to the original idea, coming out with a product that everyone can see, test and value AND let the market decide the price of the coins as it was originally planned, can be done, achieve great results and get the thing moving within 7 days, instead of collecting a paltry amount that will do good to no one at all.

What if, the current ICO stands as it is, and the trading of the coins can start etc. Development will proceed, and after a while when there is something to show (a demo or something), hold another ICO with the price the markets have decided between the two ICO's. The time between could be a month, or 6 months depending on how fast the development goes.

That sounds like a viable option ... if these guys can afford to proceed with only 300-350 BTC, which would be more of a VC offering than a real ICO, leaving the bulk of the coins (roughly 8 million) to be offered in the real ICO. Sensible option, if they can afford it, otherwise it is hard to imagine that 350 BTC would be enough to even start something as complex and costly as Breakout Gaming. And without Breakout Gaming, there's no reason whatsoever for BRO to have a value above those 350 BTC ... for the whole 12.5 million coins.

I'm sure your very sensible suggestion will be rightfully evaluated and hopefully, assumed.

I've interpreted this as the plan all along, only with the names changed.

I imagine that the coins that don't sell during this initial ICO will be offered for a much higher price to private buyers after the ICO and after a functional platform is demonstrable.

The only difference is the public aspect of the second phase of the offering. I have essentially suggested such a public offering before, but the bro devs said that was not the plan. They should reconsider. If coins are offered for sale after a prototype is working, come back with a public offering before going to private buyers.

Actually, that would only make good business sense.

One way to set the value would be just to offer all the remaining coins in a second public offering and distribute them proportional to investment.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:56:57 AM

Agreed. If he fuds and trolls delete it and report to mods.

Not that barabbas deserves it on this thread, but the mods can always use the troll A-bomb if anyone gets out of hand: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210

ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:42:32 AM

So has the ICO sold out or is it close? Been a while since I checked it. it was doing fine then.

Still going Red Head!  Grin

https://www.breakoutcoin.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:53:29 AM

My suggestion is to get the platform working ASAP then extend the IPO until we get the fund needed.

Now, going back to the original idea, coming out with a product that everyone can see, test and value AND let the market decide the price of the coins as it was originally planned, can be done, achieve great results and get the thing moving within 7 days, instead of collecting a paltry amount that will do good to no one at all.

What if, the current ICO stands as it is, and the trading of the coins can start etc. Development will proceed, and after a while when there is something to show (a demo or something), hold another ICO with the price the markets have decided between the two ICO's. The time between could be a month, or 6 months depending on how fast the development goes.

That sounds like a viable option ... if these guys can afford to proceed with only 300-350 BTC, which would be more of a VC offering than a real ICO, leaving the bulk of the coins (roughly 8 million) to be offered in the real ICO. Sensible option, if they can afford it, otherwise it is hard to imagine that 350 BTC would be enough to even start something as complex and costly as Breakout Gaming. And without Breakout Gaming, there's no reason whatsoever for BRO to have a value above those 350 BTC ... for the whole 12.5 million coins.

I'm sure your very sensible suggestion will be rightfully evaluated and hopefully, assumed.

I imagine that the coins that don't sell during this initial ICO will be offered for a much higher price to private buyers after the ICO and after a functional platform is demonstrable.

The only difference is the public aspect of the second phase of the offering. I have essentially suggested such a public offering before, but the bro devs said that was not the plan. They should reconsider. If coins are offered for sale after a prototype is working, come back with a public offering before going to private buyers.

One way to set the value would be just to offer all the remaining coins in a second public offering and distribute them proportional to investment.

tx42,  thanks for regularly commenting and contributing to the community.  If we do not reach our intended goal of estimated 700 BTC, then we will raise the difference in a private sale in order to advance the project.  The second phase will absolutely be offered to public first, once the project is able to go forward under better circumstances as you suggested.  Hope this clears things up.  Smiley

----

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:57:09 AM

no escrow service??

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ofortuna

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:16:54 PM

no escrow service??

https://blockchain.info/address/33Bghpzm4pgbSRgnqS63ZBf6dnSjbGc6Sf

It's all there  Grin

Multi sig and code review by the same team who secured ethereum's 30k btc.  And that's a fact.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
ofortuna

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:38:08 PM

Agreed. If he fuds and trolls delete it and report to mods.

Not that barabbas deserves it on this thread, but the mods can always use the troll A-bomb if anyone gets out of hand: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210

Imho, Barabbas came on a bit strong in his inimitable style as he first joined our community but quickly became a big supporter.  As we value constructive criticism and we made what I view as huge improvements to the Coin Sale based on community input, I view Barabbas as an ally that wishes the best for the BRO project even if we don't always agree on the best course of action.

The concept, the fundamentals, the TEAM, are amazing.  Let's light this baby up!  Grin

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:44:44 PM

Barabbas: The people behind BRO are probably too nice to tell you this it, so I'll just say it: "If this ICO is not your cup of tea, then go invest somewhere else!"

Good luck finding anything better...

And why is it you feel the need to interpret the thoughts of ALL "The people behind BRO"? Don't you realize how incredibly stupid you make yourself look?
Amazing. Really amazing...

IconicExpert, why dont you just focus on your stupid Bytecent scamcoin instead?

Your future bagholders would sure appreciate it!  Wink

btw for those that dont know, Barabbas is IconicExpert: https://twitter.com/IconicExpert

The same guy who scammed the BlackCoin community for thousands of dollars.

The same guy who responded to the PinkCoin dev under his 'Barabbas' account by accident. And swiftly deleted it.

At this point only individuals affected by profound mental retardation and imbeciles actually choose to believe such idiocy.

But you fit the bill nicely.

Just for the record, "Barabbas" is my ONLY handle on BTCT. And I have never, ever deleted any posts. Ever.

You should get busy defending yourself and clearing your name on those other threads, not on BRO thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645899

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627818

This post needs to be deleted as it is not relevant to BRO discussion.  You should start your own thread if you want to cast stones on anyone. 

On a different note, should I worry if my balance checked is a few thousands less than previously shown?

-tb-

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:08:23 PM

tx42,  thanks for regularly commenting and contributing to the community.  If we do not reach our intended goal of estimated 700 BTC, then we will raise the difference in a private sale in order to advance the project.  The second phase will absolutely be offered to public first, once the project is able to go forward under better circumstances as you suggested.  Hope this clears things up.  Smiley

----

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

Good to hear, this project has big potential

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:23:07 PM

this project has big potential

For some reason I thought of this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=614033

Grin
tx42

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:03:37 PM

If we do not reach our intended goal of estimated 700 BTC, then we will raise the difference in a private sale in order to advance the project.  The second phase will absolutely be offered to public first, once the project is able to go forward under better circumstances as you suggested.  Hope this clears things up.  Smiley

Thanks for the clarification. I'm forwarding this to potential investors.

Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:01:57 PM

If we do not reach our intended goal of estimated 700 BTC, then we will raise the difference in a private sale in order to advance the project.  The second phase will absolutely be offered to public first, once the project is able to go forward under better circumstances as you suggested.  Hope this clears things up.  Smiley

Thanks for the clarification. I'm forwarding this to potential investors.

also glad i read this, thanks

***Whale watching***
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:15:10 PM

Barabbas: The people behind BRO are probably too nice to tell you this it, so I'll just say it: "If this ICO is not your cup of tea, then go invest somewhere else!"

Good luck finding anything better...

And why is it you feel the need to interpret the thoughts of ALL "The people behind BRO"? Don't you realize how incredibly stupid you make yourself look?
Amazing. Really amazing...

IconicExpert, why dont you just focus on your stupid Bytecent scamcoin instead?

Your future bagholders would sure appreciate it!  Wink

btw for those that dont know, Barabbas is IconicExpert: https://twitter.com/IconicExpert

The same guy who scammed the BlackCoin community for thousands of dollars.

The same guy who responded to the PinkCoin dev under his 'Barabbas' account by accident. And swiftly deleted it.

At this point only individuals affected by profound mental retardation and imbeciles actually choose to believe such idiocy.

But you fit the bill nicely.

Just for the record, "Barabbas" is my ONLY handle on BTCT. And I have never, ever deleted any posts. Ever.

You should get busy defending yourself and clearing your name on those other threads, not on BRO thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645899

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627818

This post needs to be deleted as it is not relevant to BRO discussion.  You should start your own thread if you want to cast stones on anyone. 

On a different note, should I worry if my balance checked is a few thousands less than previously shown?

-tb-

tb, I wouldn't worry about the balance changing.  The balance checker being used is from a public api.  Your real balance will be correct when the coins are distributed from the genesis block.  If you want to know what your actual balance should be, pm us you btc address and tx number. 

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:56:31 AM

Breakout Coin Genesis Sale

Current price:
1 bitcoin buys 4,000 BRO
next price: 1 bitcoin buys 3,500 BRO at block 329795

btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:47:36 AM

Breakout Coin Genesis Sale

Current price:
1 bitcoin buys 4,000 BRO
next price: 1 bitcoin buys 3,500 BRO at block 329795

Why would anyone do this ?
I cant imagine anyone buying into the ICO after it left the 5500 range.
It makes no sense at all.
The 8% that u had before for early investors was fair this is just crazy.
I like the new deal for the bergstake glad u saw it my way in the end.
But now u have robbed me of the chance to invest i would have been interrested at the 6500 range but  or even 8% over that but whats happening now is beyond all reason who thought up this construction?
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:44:39 AM

Why would anyone do this ?
I cant imagine anyone buying into the ICO after it left the 5500 range.
It makes no sense at all.
The 8% that u had before for early investors was fair this is just crazy.
I like the new deal for the bergstake glad u saw it my way in the end.
But now u have robbed me of the chance to invest i would have been interrested at the 6500 range but  or even 8% over that but whats happening now is beyond all reason who thought up this construction?

The Chinese have an ancient proverb:

"The best time to buy Bitcoin was in 2009.  The second best time is today."

BRO price will only rise up once Devs start releasing those long-awaited gaming software demos.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:46:58 AM

If the price was the same all the way through, everyone would just buy at the last minute.
btcsnippers

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:16:32 AM

If the price was the same all the way through, everyone would just buy at the last minute.

There was allready a structure inplace that gave such incentives for investing early , what they have done now will stop any serious investor from investing at this late date since their forced to overpay such a huge ammount.
I might be wrong , but for me i was planning to invest a few BTC on the Last day i didnt mind paying the 8% premium.
Now i would be forced to pay allmost double and I will pass on that "Great" offer.

I will probably still be a customer but at current rates i wont be an investor.

fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:58:33 AM

There was allready a structure inplace that gave such incentives for investing early , what they have done now will stop any serious investor from investing at this late date since their forced to overpay such a huge ammount.
I might be wrong , but for me i was planning to invest a few BTC on the Last day i didnt mind paying the 8% premium.
Now i would be forced to pay allmost double and I will pass on that "Great" offer.

I will probably still be a customer but at current rates i wont be an investor.

Why didnt you just buy at the cheaper price ?

Dev Q: What happens when the sale ends in 8 days. Is there some sort of roadmap?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: