Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:14:15 AM

CRW popular needs a process, although it is also an ancient COINS, but the DASH's masternode was implemented earlier, makes it more popular, CRW also needs to have its own features, so as to be received by more and more people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duyenwong

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:48:39 AM

This is week community ...
Go and buy some good and strong coin .. dash pivx.
If you really like MN ..
Feature and tech-wise, I totally disagree.  It's true that Crown hasn't caught on and become popular like the other two, but I think it's for various reasons such as availability of coins, trading exchanges, marketing, .... but definitely not because it's a weak coin.

LOL  Wink.. If you don't think wait some more days you will see results. Strong community always come over

I said DASH I said PIVX MN coins ..Now you see who is winner ..  Grin  only bigger and stronger will survive ..

Enjoy with the CRW and loose...!!  I think This is weakest MN team .. BuY buy buy  .. More buy More loose

In a way you're right.  For example, with stocks, you CAN'T buy 1/2 a share, or 0.02 shares.  With coins you can.  So yes, Dash is in the $700 range, but you could buy $50 worth of it.

However, it depends on how you look at things from an investment point of view.  Lets say I want to run a masternode, but I only have $15K.  Tell me how to do a Dash masternode???  Or even PivX, for that matter.  When you run a masternode, you're looking for steady income.  Crown is steady as any of the others.  Heck, I just learned I can run a System Node now for under $1K or so.  Again, which stable coin can give me that, with constant updates, support, and new features???

If you're a trader, maybe you're right.  I come from the stock market world, so I know what you mean, and with how Dash has gone up in price this year, it's a great investment.  Then again, Crown did awesome as well.  Unless you think there is only room for 1 or 2 masternode coins, I don't see how you can rule out Crown being able to grow in the future, especially with its proven track record and dev team. 

Affordable masternode, strong dedicated team, steady growth.  Dash and PivX aren't better than Crown when all 3 criteria are your investment criteria.
aamjanta

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

If you really like MN ..
Feature and tech-wise, I totally disagree.  It's true that Crown hasn't caught on and become popular like the other two, but I think it's for various reasons such as availability of coins, trading exchanges, marketing, .... but definitely not because it's a weak coin.

LOL  Wink.. If you don't think wait some more days you will see results. Strong community always come over

I said DASH I said PIVX MN coins ..Now you see who is winner ..  Grin  only bigger and stronger will survive ..

Enjoy with the CRW and loose...!!  I think This is weakest MN team .. BuY buy buy  .. More buy More loose

In a way you're right.  For example, with stocks, you CAN'T buy 1/2 a share, or 0.02 shares.  With coins you can.  So yes, Dash is in the $700 range, but you could buy $50 worth of it.

However, it depends on how you look at things from an investment point of view.  Lets say I want to run a masternode, but I only have $15K.  Tell me how to do a Dash masternode???  Or even PivX, for that matter.  When you run a masternode, you're looking for steady income.  Crown is steady as any of the others.  Heck, I just learned I can run a System Node now for under $1K or so.  Again, which stable coin can give me that, with constant updates, support, and new features???

If you're a trader, maybe you're right.  I come from the stock market world, so I know what you mean, and with how Dash has gone up in price this year, it's a great investment.  Then again, Crown did awesome as well.  Unless you think there is only room for 1 or 2 masternode coins, I don't see how you can rule out Crown being able to grow in the future, especially with its proven track record and dev team.  

Affordable masternode, strong dedicated team, steady growth.  Dash and PivX aren't better than Crown when all 3 criteria are your investment criteria.

Haha keep believeing keep loosing guys ..
You try throughout their life can't be better than DASH 3rd most valuable coin .. Soon complete with Bitcoin too...

This is weakest MN coin they are same earlier as DASH.

They are from 4Years even can't list in one better exchange .. Except Bittrex listed this year only..
Check the volume .. If this coin delist from it everything finish lol ..
In Next  2 year  they  can't list on any new exchange. ..
 There are more other MN coin on market ... Better position than CRW .. They pumped coin so high and slowly dumping to the people
jeliman (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:34:42 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 11:45:49 AM by jeliman

If you really like MN ..

I said DASH I said PIVX MN coins ..Now you see who is winner ..  Grin  only bigger and stronger will survive ..

In a way you're right.  For example, with stocks, you CAN'T buy 1/2 a share, or 0.02 shares.  With coins you can.  So yes, Dash is in the $700 range, but you could buy $50 worth of it.

However, it depends on how you look at things from an investment point of view.  Lets say I want to run a masternode, but I only have $15K.  Tell me how to do a Dash masternode???  Or even PivX, for that matter.  When you run a masternode, you're looking for steady income.  Crown is steady as any of the others.  Heck, I just learned I can run a System Node now for under $1K or so.  Again, which stable coin can give me that, with constant updates, support, and new features???

If you're a trader, maybe you're right.  I come from the stock market world, so I know what you mean, and with how Dash has gone up in price this year, it's a great investment.  Then again, Crown did awesome as well.  Unless you think there is only room for 1 or 2 masternode coins, I don't see how you can rule out Crown being able to grow in the future, especially with its proven track record and dev team.  

Affordable masternode, strong dedicated team, steady growth.  Dash and PivX aren't better than Crown when all 3 criteria are your investment criteria.

You try throughout their life can't be better than DASH 3rd most valuable coin .. Soon complete with Bitcoin too...

They are from 4Years even can't list in one better exchange .. Except Bittrex listed this year only..
 There are more other MN coin on market ... Better position than CRW .. They pumped coin so high and slowly dumping to the people

You talk so frantically I think you're going to explode/orgasm.. I can't quite work out which one.

Our low volume is from a lack of BS marketing which Pivx and dash partake in. We under promise and over deliver, see Systemnodes.

Crown is fine, development is strong, allow me to take this opportunity to brag a little about what's coming.

Ashot who brought us systemnode is working on the UX feel of the wallet, specifically for the creation of master and systemnodes.

Artem is full time designing the application platform infrastructure which we have weekly meetings on Skype over..

Zhan is working on bitcore integration and should be available very soon!

We're hiring a new developer on Monday to totally rework the governance system.

And we're hiring a QA testing guy to help us get testing to a professional level.

Yawn yawn yawn at your poor trolling, cheers for the bumps though Smiley

ronnylov

Activity: 276
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:49:10 AM

Great! Looking forward to the Bright future of Crown! I also like the name of Crown. I live in Sweden and our Money is called "krona" which is the Swedish Word for Crown.

★★★ LETHEAN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
duyenwong

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

If you really like MN ..

You talk so frantically I think you're going to explode/orgasm.. I can't quite work out which one.

Our low volume is from a lack of BS marketing which Pivx and dash partake in. We under promise and over deliver, see Systemnodes.

Crown is fine, development is strong, allow me to take this opportunity to brag a little about what's coming.

Ashot who brought us systemnode is working on the UX feel of the wallet, specifically for the creation of master and systemnodes.

Artem is full time designing the application platform infrastructure which we have weekly meetings on Skype over..

And we're hiring a QA testing guy to help us get testing to a professional level.

I believe this guy is trying to move people over to Dash.  Must feel threatened.  The same thing happened when PivX came out, all the Dash guys were bashing them, but look,  now they're 200M.  It's actually a good sign that they come here because Crown's progress must be frustrating some people enough for them to feel threatened.  Thanks for letting us know things are going well here, aamjanta.

jeliman : thanks for the update.  Didn't know about bitcore integration.

scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:27:13 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:39:30 PM by scamalert0

If you are not listning me .. Yoh are loosing ..LOL .. Wink Wink
 Grin
Again You will get cheap 0.00008000 incoming ..coming days.  news from the source 🔌🔌🔌 ..

Team are dumping their coins and price will down down and down ..🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

🎅🎅📮📮📮📮📮📮
BUY and other strong coin ..

Where 🔖🔖🔖🔖 are the buyier no one except few naive people ..
Want to create piggy MN ...

Again CRW is overpriced right now 👉👉👉👉👉

Keep safe your BTC.. Dont invest on shitt or you more loose 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

calnaughtonjnr

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

If you are not listning me .. Yoh are loosing ..LOL .. Wink Wink
 Grin
Again You will get cheap 0.00008000 incoming ..coming days.  news from the source 🔌🔌🔌 ..

Team are dumping their coins and price will down down and down ..🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

🎅🎅📮📮📮📮📮📮
BUY and other strong coin ..

Where 🔖🔖🔖🔖 are the buyier no one except few naive people ..
Want to create piggy MN ...

Again CRW is overpriced right now 👉👉👉👉👉

Keep safe your BTC.. Dont invest on shitt or you more loose 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

You know you're doing something right when you start attracting the trolls to your thread, but we've drawn the short straw with this one. This is just terrible. Possibly the worst quality, amateur trolling I've seen  Grin

Scamalert0, aamjanta, Manan Bora - whichever you prefer. Up your game a bit mate. Do you honestly think anyone is going to pay attention to that drivel? Maybe tone down the emojis a little and run it through a spell checker before you post. Keep the "news from the source" bit. I like that bit.

Come on, try again. You got this man
miguel0000

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:47:10 PM

What a troll that guy,
Crown is constantly developing
community is constantly growing and the beauti of masternode coins with value is that they never crash like other coins do.

They dip, but they aint crash.
Look at DASH, PivX, Syndicate, etc.
The chart just looks beautiful on Crown right now.
Perfect buy opportunity
Jeerke

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:16:01 PM

Jeliman, sounds good and fair! Looking forwart to a bright future of Crown!
Hope the marketing of Crown gets a boost!
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:04:29 PM

I'm loving these free bumps from our favourite amateur troll from India. 

Quit heads up to the community.  We're just about to start moving towards migrating away from Github and towards using Gitlab.

I have just finished the initial configuration of our own Gitlab server, we'll be letting people know about our migration plans in the near future.

We're remaining open source, there's just a lot of benefits from using Gitlab over Github.

sitonmythrone

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:57:28 PM

bear fear for life

super moon time

date dec 3

bear beware!!!!!

https://www.space.com/34515-supermoon-guide.html

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
sitonmythrone

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:00:07 PM

prepare for crw moon

super moon come soon

5 day away

bear cry tear make river!

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
sitonmythrone

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:03:10 PM

remember remember third of december

after sell in november

sad sad mr crw dumper

super moon!

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
tommyj11

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:03:05 PM

Prior to leaving the team in September, I held 820,000 CRW tokens.  I had sized the position based on it being 2% of the final token count.

I left the team in September because I had watched my father flatline as his mitral valve blew out and the surgeons rushed in to take him in for emergency heart surgery.  Luckily we already had him at the hospital -- but it's the kind of experience that has a way to cause one to stop and re-assess.

While I believe in crypto and I also believe that eventually pretty much everything will be tokenized -- this and every crypto project is also fundamentally speculative.  And my appetite for speculation changed after seeing my dad's eyes roll up as his heart stopped and they rolled him out to surgery.  After the surgery, he was kept in a medical coma for most of a week, giving the family some time to think and reflect, before they brought him back up.

So I left the team and have been reducing my position since I am no longer actively involved in the project -- and it felt inappropriate to me to sit on a large position in something I was not actively involved in -- that's just my temperament. And the position was also worth a lot of money, some of which I needed to help my family since it doesn't take a genius to figure out that my father might never be able to work again.  

I have not communicated regarding any of my sales with the core team until I was approached today to ask something like "WTF @@%##%&!" ?  

My current position is 175,000 CRW less the Bitrex fee for transferring it out in the last hour or so -- so people can see that if they want to confirm this.

I am sorry that my activities to reduce my position have caused people to attack and disparage members of the core team.   My activities had nothing to do with their efforts and were driven by separate "shit happens" in my own life.  

The core team is making amazing progress -- and I would encourage folks to think about the example of Tezos, who raised a few hundred million for non-existent governance.  I am excited about a few of the things the guys are working on -- but the best part may be having an engineer focused on the governance system now.  Soon Crown will have a crypto system with a multi-tier cloud network, a proposal allocation system to internalize development funding, and a mutli-layer governance structure for allocating proposal funds and also empowering "agents" to act on the network.  Application providers would be an instance of an agent.  Different types of nodes would be other instances of agents -- but the agents like the nodes aren't designated by a vote of the network - so that would create an interesting structure.

My own strategy with Crown at this point is to just hold onto enough of a position to maintain an option on building an application business once that part of the system has been built.  Artem will be able to explain where that is.

Hope that helps explain some of what has been going on in the market to people and also gives everyone a way to monitor at least what I am doing.

sad to hear you're leaving, you've always posted interesting readings, that really fascinate me.

hope your father is doing ok, family is always more important.

the legend urban_idler,wer're sitting here waiting for your next inspiring post
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

Just came back from Madrid, a strategic partnership with a Spanish start-up which will be one of our first use cases on the Crown blockchain will be announced in the coming days. Snoops is drafting the announcement together with our lead developer Artem who will be explaining our technological cooperation in more detail.

coinsensus

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:21:06 AM

is there any problem with crw masternodes??? Why crw is going down so fast?Huh

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

No there is not a problem, the community is working hard on our Atomic registration structure and real use cases. It is a matter of time until this hard work pays off.

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:29:01 AM

If you read a few posts back, you will see that a former team member dumped a lot of coins.  He explained his reasoning perhaps one page ago.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.msg25419582#msg25419582
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:05:47 AM

Please edit the OP, there is 0.12.3.0 version of Linux wallet is available.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: