Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632635 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:49:17 AM

Hi. Looking for some OTC trades to get positions in some of the shares/companies as an investment minded player (FOC; so I don't think I should be looking at stuff like, say, production shares as a corporation can't eat foie gras and it will spoil and go to waste Tongue ). Anyway, feel free to PM me with offers. Thanks!

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 10:58:07 AM

Hi. Looking for some OTC trades to get positions in some of the shares/companies as an investment minded player (FOC; so I don't think I should be looking at stuff like, say, production shares as a corporation can't eat foie gras and it will spoil and go to waste Tongue ). Anyway, feel free to PM me with offers. Thanks!

Buying Shares of CK is the easiest way to get yourself leveraged in the game (and it's fairly liquid, so OTC isn't necessary): https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/CK

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:40:41 AM

2 years, 700 players and over a million euro later, we're still here! Smiley

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:05:53 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2016, 07:42:16 AM by generalizethis

2 years, 700 players and over a million euro later, we're still here! Smiley

Yeah and not only that, one of our counties is in the process of breaking free, and has copied parts of our software for their purposes, and has given free-trading goodwill stocks worth more than 10,000 XMR to our players...

What if all the counties do the same? Don't we become rich?   Shocked Huh  Cool

Political identity is a choice that comes at the steepest of prices--self-rule. Ours will become an archipelago of Black swans ready to defend a common Front. Focused and determined to guide our little nations at the great pass of digital commerce. You built a great market, hopefully more will flock to our stores of Virtual Good.

[edit:from IRC:practicalimplications]:

So what happens when one of the counties breaks free without the GM's blessing (100 PRE)? Do we seize their lands and say Good-luck, Signor."  Or is the game to be a hub of exchange value?
1:18 AM

Also, once Markka is stable, will there be help available for Next-County-Up?
1:19 AM

I can't imagine the costs and expertise to get this running....Well, I can, but I can't imagine the process for arranging it without the necessary hand shakes and approvals.

Syksy

Activity: 260
Merit: 105

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:13:11 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 10:42:00 AM by Syksy

Coin Contest of 1650, Novel Incentives for New Players

Dear all,

after discussing with GM Zechariah since posting last formulae, I have adjusted the coin scoring formulae as below. In short, there is now a coefficient, that your score will be weighted by the square root of your character ID; that's right! User ID 4 receives 2-fold scoring, ID 100 receives 10-fold scoring, ID 484 receives 22-fold scoring et cetra. Numerous other small modifications have also been conducted. Now's your opportunity to shine and a perfect chance to start a collection! We already have much more than 100 XMR+ in prizes to give out.

You may experiment with the scoring at the ready Google Sheet with examples at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tgIzgMza7NQsTpMO9pHke1ZVXYH7l5Sj5bHdZHItivo/edit#gid=1676681405
(Notice that the scoring may be a bit slow, as it's a huge google sheet; it may take a few seconds before the score is updated after adding new coins to the bottom-right table)

Proposed formulation of the scoring functions:

• The Cornerer focuses on trying to own maximal % of the whole mintage of a coin, thus cornering ownership. (Squared weighting on % of owned per total mintage).
  • The Historian focuses on trying to own at least 1 instance of each coin that was minted during an era. (Squared weighting of at least 1 owned per amount of unique coins minted during the era).
  • The Hoarder is the classic "I want it all, as big and shiny as can be!"; Owned number of coins multiplied with its gold/silver/copper content is the main focus.
Notice that all coins are weighted by the square root of distance from the reference year 1650, making older coins usually more beneficial; however this also depends on mintage, weight, etc...

Notice that we are essentially competing in 9 different subcategories:
- The Cornerer for GOC, SIC and COT separately;
- The Historian for GOC, SIC and COT separately;
- The Historian for GOC, SIC and COT separately.
This is to allow different types of tactics and approaches. You don't need to win all subcategories to be eligible for prizes, but instead we seek to have as many happy collectors as possible.

The above presented formulae are open for criticism, but if nobody objects within 3 days of this post, I will assume that I have the consent of the community to proceed with these formulae. Remember that I am already an established collector, but I attempted to be as objective and fair towards all parties in formulating this competition.

Also, remember that we continue to pledge for prize donations to the user CoinContest (userID 160), especially from those who are readily established players. Anything will be accepted and properly credited once the competition is over, albeit items that can be easily liquidated (e.g. CK or HM02B100 or straight out XMR/Monereto) are preferable.

Remember also that the contest has been set to end on November 5th. I am myself halting from all coin purchases from few days before and after this post, as I just formulated these, in order to not gain any kind of insight advantage. You can add your own coin collection to your ID to play around with your score, but I will wipe the bottom-right table when I freeze and enter the real coin ownership on Nov 5th.

Please also note, that due to the nature of the incentive of the ID-based rewards for newer players, it's considered cheating if you create a new account to compete with it. Please use your main character which you normally use, as the nature of the competition will also most likely include badges, honorary titles et cetra.

EDIT: Please also note, that sweeping coins to an already existing, higher ID-alt is also prohibited. Just don't do it, it's not worth it. Transaction logs can be used to detect such outlierish behaviour.

Best regards,
Marquess of the Maple Leaf, Syksy Syyskuu
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:32:55 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 10:26:43 AM by Syksy

Three law enactments: the Admin Salary (law #2), the Naming Conventions (law #3) and the New Player Housing (law #4), have now been properly posted at the CK Archives:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1616976.new#new

On behalf of the Senate,
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:22:32 AM

Dear all,

after discussing with GM Zechariah since posting last formulae, I have adjusted the coin scoring formulae as below. In short, there is now a coefficient, that your score will be weighted by the square root of your character ID;

What prevents an entrepreneurial guy (aka smartass) from creating a new char and sweep all his coins from his earlier char in order to score higher?  Wink
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:31:18 AM

Dear all,

after discussing with GM Zechariah since posting last formulae, I have adjusted the coin scoring formulae as below. In short, there is now a coefficient, that your score will be weighted by the square root of your character ID;

What prevents an entrepreneurial guy (aka smartass) from creating a new char and sweep all his coins from his earlier char in order to score higher?  Wink

This a good question and a legitimate concern, but there are automated methods for detecting such outliers and I did already consider this aspect. Like I stated above:

- -
Please also note, that due to the nature of the incentive of the ID-based rewards for newer players, it's considered cheating if you create a new account to compete with it. Please use your main character which you normally use, as the nature of the competition will also most likely include badges, honorary titles et cetra.
- -

If there is any suspicion that such action has occurred, there will be investigation and corresponding penalty (decided by GM I'd say). Such behaviour has been challenging to define exactly for example during NPCC competitions (where does the borderline go with your NPCC and your other chars?), but here it's easier to detect. Play on your main and you're safe; try to cheat and you'll be put to a risk that is not worth it.

But this has been acknowledged. Smiley if need be, transaction logs can be examined for outlierish, out of proportion GIVE/TRANSFER/SELL/BUY behaviour. Safest way to prevent SELL/BUY-rigging is by having marketmaking for all coins, so get there to do business people!

In technical terms, I can do automated outlier and sensitivity analysis of unusual coin-related transactions from the transaction log during this period and examine their prior history to the declaration of the Coin Contest, define a commonly used statistical threshold (rising e.g. from analysis of biological data) and use this as an objective criterion for identifying a potential cheater. I do hope I don't need to go this far though. In reality, it is hard to say what is borderline lucky new fella doing good deals, and who is a disguised alt, but this is an issue with any incentive we'd use for newer players. I'm doing everything in my power to prevent this, and the penalty for such action - if caught - will be set so high that it'll just not be worth trying it.
Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:38:49 PM

Dear all,

What prevents an entrepreneurial guy (aka smartass) from creating a new char and sweep all his coins from his earlier char in order to score higher?  Wink

Furthermore, we had the following discussion on IRC tonight:

Code:
19:31 < rederin> Does anyone want to loan me gold coins till after the competition ? I'll pay 1k per coin loaned that I don't have already :)
19:31 < rederin> (or is that frowned upon...)
19:33 < Zechariah> it’s like - buying gold coins is suddenly too expensive when you can get them for 30k..
19:34 < Zechariah> ;)
19:36 < rederin> Hmm. I'm not even sure how much I have. I finished last manor round in negative and had to eat on the next one's first week to pay. I'll have to work it out first, and then maybe I'll nibble on the cheapest ones :)
19:39 < Syksy> hmm, loaning coins... I'm a bit sceptic about that, the idea was to actually create a collection for yourself :/
19:40 < Syksy> as we just discussed with papa on the main thread, the intention is to avoid high id -abusement and instead encourage new players to actually create a collection of their own
19:55 < Syksy> rederin: I'm afraid above describeed loaning would, in my humble opinion, fall under the category of "sweeping to higher ID chars" in my eyes - if you disagree, or the general consensus here allows it then be so, but in my opinion this would not serve the
               true purpose of this competition
19:56 < Syksy> I hope you understand - the main purpose of the competition was to raise interest in collectibles especially among newer players, and temporary higher id loaning would be against that purpose
20:33 < rederin> Alright, better to know than to guess :)
20:39 < Zechariah> is any of my chars needed to provide coins?

In my books, this would also be similar behaviour to id-swapping as questioned by papa above, thus I hope we do not see this sort of "lending & sharing loot"-type of behaviour.

Thumb rule: The very idea of this competition is to get old chaps excited again about coins, and to get a whole bunch of newcomers who compete to build a comprehensive (or hint: specialized!) collection of their own. Prizes aside (to which newcomers have excellent chances), please use your moral compass in whatever matter might fight against this thumb rule.

If you have questions, concerns or practical suggestions, I'm open for anything. Feel free to /query Syksy at freenode or PM me here, and thanks all for your interest in the competition Smiley

Best regards,
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 04:47:22 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 06:58:15 AM by generalizethis

General Platform Investments(easy difficulty, simple operation):

These would include CK, S-HODL and MKA.  These are markets based on the overall health of a platform. CK is the CryptoKingdom game-share. When you invest in CK, you are investing in the overall health of the game itself. S-HODL reinvests dividends of CK back into CK--so it should evolve into a very big player as its ever increasing dividend power can set the tone for markets in the future--especially if private holders aren't careful to adjust their positions or give into increased selling pressure. MKA is an outside-the-game economy share. I'm still learning about MKA, but my understanding is that it will be a dividend yielding share in the MK economic platform. MK News can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1634781.msg16579487#msg16579487

Company Assets(variable difficulty, simple operation):

These are in-game companies that trade shares in the game. I gave them a variable difficulty-to-learn; as getting to know what the company produces and who runs the company may take some leg work on your part. Some companies have static variables, while others are in turf wars with competing companies, the operation has been simple thus far as there isn't any heavy maintenance costs due to volatile pricing. If you are familiar with stock markets, this should be pretty easy to navigate.

Consumables/Wisdom Assets(easy difficulty, variable operation):

CAN, MUS, SHI and AYA make up the easiest to learn of the consumables. They have static properties and rarely is a new ITEM added that would cause the market to change much in either direction--but what they lack in variables, they make up for in price action. CAN markets see the most action and act more like a currency than something you smoke, but the others are prone to wild swings in value as well--mainly based on production share returns being dumped or new challenges that utilize limited stocks of wisdom product as points basis.

Consumables/Distilled Beverages(moderate difficulty and moderate operation):

While the health produced by distilled beverages is constant, the addition of a new brand will weigh down your position if you are stocked too heavy or are priced too high--so watching the progressions of older stocks is a must to get a feel for how this market works.

Consumables/Wine(variable difficulty and variable operation):

Most wines have peak dates and can be unloaded for a nice profit around those times, but it's important to keep tabs on new wines entering the market and old wines suddenly being cut in price as these factors can force you to react to a volatile market situation. Other factors to watch are....

Coins

*establishing: Difficulty as how-easy-to-learn the fundamentals within the framework of the game. Operation would be the cost of maintenance to the player (time, money, ect.,.). I think these terms allow for the player to establish their own rates without worrying about the effectiveness of other players/teams or the pointless hassle of creating a universal base line--the more personal the better when managing market making score--individual markets should define their baselines as their effectiveness rating's can wildly fluctuate within variable sets over the course of minutes within a tightly contested market--IE DOM ain't CAN and CAN ain't SHI.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 03:20:58 AM

SENATE MEETING

Meting will be held at normal time Wed 3:00pm UTC.

Please feel free to join and add any suggestions,

concerns, or vote on the IRC channel ##SENATE.

From office of HMC_

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:21:10 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 07:12:34 AM by generalizethis

SETTING NEW BIDS AND ASKS FOR KING'S CORPS

Yesterday I entered "cancelall allxxx" in King Corp's account and erased all bids and asks--feels good to start the process of creating my own asks and bids. Though some of the stuff seems impossible to price at the moment, I'm doing my best to get through everything by the end of the weekend and have it out of the way as we get closer to the Dragon Quest. I filled a few bids yesterday and tried to mark my asks at a fair market value or at least to get the other market makers a "fairer" wall to aim below--hopefully, the effort results in asks more in-line with bids and invigorates the smaller, but oftentimes more unique, markets that make the game so interesting and fun to play.

From office of HMC_

I've been mostly concerned with setting ask prices, but STO1 at 10X the amount, but 1/3rd my pre-pause price was a great value that I scooped up and doubled my holdings for 1/4 to 1/5 of the old price Smiley

Syksy

A Lingering Ghost

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:32:46 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 08:45:07 PM by Syksy

Official Coin Contest of 1650 Main Post

GM Zechariah has now allocated the distribution of prizes in the Coin Contest of 1650 as follows:

The prize pot of 100 mil ("and much more") of the Coin Collecting Contest of 1650, will be distributed to the different collections as follows:

The Historian for GOC - 30%
The Cornerer for GOC - 15%
The Hoarder for GOC - 15%
The Historian for SIC - 14%
The Cornerer for SIC - 7%
The Hoarder for SIC - 7%
The Historian for COT - 6%
The Cornerer for COT - 3%
The Hoarder for COT - 3%

Among each category, there will be many prizes: up to 20 collections (in case of Historian for GOC) may be awarded a prize. Even if individual prizes by necessity are not that big, this makes the addition of only one or a few coins, increase your prize. I hope to be able to publish the exact prize schedule soon.

Also the collections by no means become worthless after the contest, since the contest is held every 25 years! This is rather a long-term investment Smiley Not to even mention the real collector value that is formed when 100,000 players are trying to procure collections from these coins with mintages ranging from 7 pieces to a few hundreds at most.

With the above prize distribution, it now comes down into optimizing your scoring performance (Note: Zech seemed to favor Historian!):

TBA: Breakdown of layman and/or more mathematical perspective of the formulae

Important note checklist:
  • The competition Google Sheet is live at (use it to optimize your score!): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tgIzgMza7NQsTpMO9pHke1ZVXYH7l5Sj5bHdZHItivo/edit#gid=1676681405
  • The scoring formulas have been implemented and are open for all to see in the above sheet (and update automatically if somebody enters coins to their particular ID)
  • After giving it a lot of though, I have decided to abstain myself from the competition due to conflict of interest. I've collected a lot and have designed the formulae, so I thought it would be unfair. Besides, I'm one of the first of the 1600+ era players to collect, and the scoring favors (i) high char ID (I have relatively high), (ii) Subconciously what I like about coin collecting (Hint! My favorite WAS Historian, and now that Zech decided to give it the most weight I feel have too much of an edge; hint hint!)
  • Everybody else is automatically included (excluding dead characters and corporations)
  • Sweeping/loaning/temporary transfering to higher ID (newer) characters is considered cheating and will be through-outly examined upon closure of competition. Play on your main, please! Do not try to cheat!
  • Best way to focus on a collection type is to (i) Understand and play around with a formula; (ii) Focus on a coin type GOC/SIC/COT. These can be accessed e.g.: https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/SIC
  • Multiple participants in each of the 9 categories will be awarded; notice that due to square root of user ID new players have excellent chances of e.g. top 3!
  • Like GM Zech mentioned above, remember that the collection is not a one-time shot! It'll stay on you, it'll continue to accumulate and we hold these competitions every 25 years (plus you of course have access to the markets of rare collectibles).
  • We still highly encourage donations to the prize pool (ShortID CoinContest, charID 160). Inversely, one can always inspect live how big the prize pool is (and through transaction log who has donated what): https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/160
  • Competition will end on November 5th, UTC 3 PM

Any questions or concerns will be answered in separate posts, but above list will be updated accordingly.

Happy collecting! Markets are bulging with hidden prizes Wink

Kind regards,
Marquess of the Maple Leaf
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 11:53:51 AM

My mind is split between two options for a corporate account--the account was meant to provide funding for senate initiatives, but seeing as the GM was generous enough to give Town Corp to the Senate, the new account can be used for most anything.

My first thought was to make it a general transportation fund that would take donations to make sure that roads, shipbuilding, and exploration were being handled on a continual basis. The main idea being that transport improves military and commercial interest while allowing the Kingdom to expand at a fluid pace--all good things that should be continually funded and upgraded.

My second thought is to showcase the game's funding capabilities through the funding of a little known cause that would benefit as much from our success as we would form theirs.

An example would be something like the Crazy Horse Memorial, which has an extended deadline and ambitions that take it far beyond the initial centerpiece--much like our own cause. https://crazyhorsememorial.org/

Thoughts? Suggestions?

--HMC_

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:52:42 PM

Unregistered a few months ago and imstsrted playing now only. It is so confusing. I finally know how to make !y way around the map and claim from the lotto but now what ? How Tomi get a salary every week ? Does it happen automatically ? What items can I buy for divendents and how do I know how much they pay out ?
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:56:30 PM

Unregistered a few months ago and imstsrted playing now only. It is so confusing. I finally know how to make !y way around the map and claim from the lotto but now what ? How Tomi get a salary every week ? Does it happen automatically ? What items can I buy for divendents and how do I know how much they pay out ?

Right now time is paused in the game while some new stuff is worked on so there is not salary or dividends.
The best thing to do without any salary is to deposit and play the markets or play the lot hunt game and sell the winnings in the market (like you have learned to do)

Join IRC ##crypto-kingdom on Freenode and ask any questions in realtime there.
https://webchat.freenode.net/

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:22:26 PM

Right now time is paused in the game while some new stuff is worked on so there is not salary or dividends.
The best thing to do without any salary is to deposit and play the markets or play the lot hunt game and sell the winnings in the market (like you have learned to do)

See what I mean ? I didn't even know the game was paused. I have these gold bars I got once a week in real time. I think its a year in game time. Do I melt them to make other things PR are they just a commodity ? I also have 9 shares is something but how do I know what the shares give me ? I just want to know what to buy for when the game resumes. Also is there a way to convert that in game currency into xmr ? I need xmr to buy a property. I think 10-20 xmr is good ?
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 04:38:01 AM

GM update: Several things such as CAN, BLD, STO1, IC, SCI, have not reacted to the XMR price drop in the last weeks.

These come into being as a product of NPC work, and NPC work price is a GM decision which closely follows the fiat price of XMR.

So in essence: these things are now at half price that they should be.

I will wait for a full 12 hours before starting to buy them myself.

All this info should have been common knowledge all the time, and you should have been able to make money with it, but since you have not so far, I tell it here Smiley

Please hopefully King will link GM postings to the Billboard.

This is....done.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 04:59:48 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 07:38:15 AM by generalizethis

See what I mean ? I didn't even know the game was paused. I have these gold bars I got once a week in real time. I think its a year in game time. Do I melt them to make other things PR are they just a commodity ? I also have 9 shares is something but how do I know what the shares give me ? I just want to know what to buy for when the game resumes. Also is there a way to convert that in game currency into xmr ? I need xmr to buy a property. I think 10-20 xmr is good ?

--Gold can be smelted down/up to https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/HM02B100 as that's the main gold commodity trading unit. All gold items can be smelted to this unit by me, the King (Notice: a fee is applied to discourage the smelting of ancient items) or be applied to an existing ITEM by one of the Admin or converted to jewelry by the Master Goldsmith https://cryptokingdom.me/jewelry/new.

--Shares, may or may not yield a dividend; if they do produce a dividend, it is usually done as the funds become available, and usually not, on a game-year/week-to-week basis.

--You don't need to convert to XMR to buy anything in the game, everything is denominated in m/M, with one million m being the equivalent to 1XMR.

Great questions, BTW.

Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:58:22 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 05:08:07 PM by Roopatra

I need xmr to buy a property. I think 10-20 xmr is good ?

For the New Players there is this housing deal for just 1 XMR, it is a 100 sqm of land with a small house,  a good starting home:
(There is more land for sale in the open market, but nothing this cheap)

Welcome to Crypto Kingdom New Players!

The town would like to give special chance for New Players, to buy yourself land including a house at a price of just 1 XMR!
You are an eligible for the special deal if:
1. Your character ID is 350 or higher (if you don't know your character ID you can view it at My Profile page, or if you joined in the last two months you are anyway eligible)
2. You are a player account, Corporations and FOC accounts are excluded from the special deal.
3. Only one house per character is allowed.

Once time is unpaused, owning a house will bring you income in form of dividends each week, owning a house is also required to advance to higher levels.

If you haven't deposited yet, don't worry it is very easy: Go to https://deposit.cryptokingdomgold.com and enter your Crypto Kingdom username. Deposit XMR with the provided payment ID and your funds will go directly onto your players account. (there may be a delay of about 2 minutes until the first confirmation of payment)
Enjoy playing the game!

House+land= 1 XMR, only available to New Players, one per character, you can buy yours ingame directly from the Agora market place:
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/736
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/734
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/731 SOLD
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/730 SOLD
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/718 SOLD
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/710
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/704
https://cryptokingdom.me/land/lot/details/629
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: