Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379332 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shaan.is.one

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:56:36 AM

its chinese coin....?
QIBUCK COIN come front its great...!
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 11:25:30 AM

Yes Chinese Qi,some Western flavour for the Design.

Qibuck Youtube Channel:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=swY9CTaYJxk

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
dgmon

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 11:06:12 AM

What's EPT? Huh
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 06:24:05 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 08:59:58 PM by silverkinguk

EPT 'Exchange Profit Token'

dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:57:49 AM

I am not able to load the block explorer or rich lists is anyone else having any probs with this   Huh

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 04:19:26 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 12:05:03 PM by silverkinguk

Yes seems to be a problem,I can't reach those too.We will look into it.Thanks for informing.
UPDATE: We will create a new Blockexplorer soon.

TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:47:27 PM

When + how will Founders receive a Voucher?

We have some good news to share today for all QBK holders and founders..
The Investment we invested 10 btc in is ready and you can all now go and sign up and start trading. Founders will receive a voucher of tokens that they can either exchange in the market OR keep long term to share in the trades profit pool. We will arrange to deliver the gift over the coming week..

https://btcpool.exchange/

There is also a paycoin market as well..
This hopefully over the long term will generate more passive revenues for QBK..  Smiley
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 08:11:21 PM

An email will go out to each Founder who signed up and are in our database with the relevant details.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:18:21 PM

An email will go out to each Founder who signed up and are in our database with the relevant details.

It will be sorted in a week to ten days from now as I am busy with family commitments for the next ten days.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:08:22 AM

Yes seems to be a problem,I can't reach those too.We will look into it.Thanks for informing.

how is it coming along, it seems having the explorer and lists down, has not inspired confidence  Shocked

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:37:53 AM

how is it coming along, it seems having the explorer and lists down, has not inspired confidence  Shocked

The block explorer will be fixed or we will get a new one, that's not an issue don't worry..payments are not going out till next month and as I stated earlier I am on 'leave' until another week when my Son who I have not seen in 7 years has come to visit me. Please bear with us thanks..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:36:46 AM

The block explorer will be fixed or we will get a new one, that's not an issue don't worry..payments are not going out till next month and as I stated earlier I am on 'leave' until another week when my Son who I have not seen in 7 years has come to visit me. Please bear with us thanks..  Smiley

Enjoy your break, and tell your son to buy a few btc $157 is as cheap as it has been in years Smiley

candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:13:28 AM

How's that going? You guys have been around long enough to know how important a functioning block explorer is. Maybe you could have the the guy you paid to make a stealth wallet make a block explorer. You paid him 9 btc, or get a refund and pay someone else. Coins get delisted for things like no block explorers and no volume.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
dan_and_shan

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:51:08 AM

How's that going? You guys have been around long enough to know how important a functioning block explorer is. Maybe you could have the the guy you paid to make a stealth wallet make a block explorer. You paid him 9 btc, or get a refund and pay someone else. Coins get delisted for things like no block explorers and no volume.

This is true you have invested to much time, and we have all invested money in this coin, we need a functional explorer, and we need something to to get the interest back, or we will be just another coin, waiting to be added to the list of dead coins Sad 

with such a limited supply and how well it functions, this coin can be huge!

come on team, lets get the momentum back Cheesy 

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:22:19 AM

Please give me a few days once my Son has got back home I will get onto the block explorer situation. I have not had a break in 20 years and this is the first time I am seeing my son after 7 years, I am asking just for a few more days patience thanks. I already explained above I am  off for 2 weeks..  Undecided It's not like I have lost contact or am not communicating. I also have invested a lot of my time and money in this coin so I feel your pain but please be patient thanks.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 11:22:13 AM

Please give me a few days once my Son has got back home I will get onto the block explorer situation. I have not had a break in 20 years and this is the first time I am seeing my son after 7 years, I am asking just for a few more days patience thanks. I already explained above I am  off for 2 weeks..  Undecided It's not like I have lost contact or am not communicating. I also have invested a lot of my time and money in this coin so I feel your pain but please be patient thanks.
I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were the only one left on the "team". It seemed like something that could easily be taken care of, by somebody who wasn't on vacation. Enjoy your break, 20 years without one is a long time. 

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 11:42:46 AM

i dont know what is going on with this coin and his exchanges but the irc channel seems pretty dead ATM, also no tipbot anymore.

Should i close the irc channel? Tongue

Btw about the explorer i hope you bring us back it soon, we really need it.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:59:19 PM

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were the only one left on the "team". It seemed like something that could easily be taken care of, by somebody who wasn't on vacation. Enjoy your break, 20 years without one is a long time.  

Am not the only one left but the main one dealing with these types of issues..

Please don't close the IRC we will be back there in a week or so thanks..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:15:04 PM

I am back in full work mode from Thursday as my Son returns home Wednesday night..Just wanted to say thank you for all of you being patient. Founders gifts will be handed out along with getting our block explorer sorted as our main priorities for the week coming among other stuff.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:24:08 AM

Hello my Lovelies..I am back to work today..I checked re hosting side there isn't anything wrong with the block explorer that end so I need to contact the DIEM DEVS that made it. If I don't get nay joy next 2 days with that then I will get a new one. I have been pmed by one of our members that he knows a good block explorer peep so I will explore all new options.

In the mean time I have purchased for QBK a new asset. I saved up from my own blogging work plus some ref coms I got in UFUN points.

I bought QBK  1 star package of UTOKENS worth 575 bucks..
I will post more on this in the evening.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: