Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:03:19 AM

1. Just to let you know I have sent in a request for one block explorer and awaiting reply etc so hopefully we should get one soon.

http://blockexperts.com/

2. Also I opened a trafficmonsoon site, am aiming to go into different businesses also for QBK not just rely on cryptos to earn revenues so if anyone wanna join under our QBK link either as a free member to click some ptc ads and surf 10 sites a day, it helps grow our revenues. Hubby and I donated 150 bucks to buy 3 share packages which give a daily revenue share. I plan to grow this big so it will earn us a nice little income in a few months, so for now will just build it.

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=qibucks

I also have an Industry leader coming in under us in UFUN in a few days so that will also help us in the medium term.

I will blog about these new things today or tomorrow on my blog and will add to our main site soon when I got more time.

UCI coin is going quite cheap on CEX too so before we hear some really good news coming out of there it's a good time to pick some up. Only a few founder spots also remain for UCI, most have gone and you get more perks with that.

So with these extra addictions, this should strengthen QBK in the medium term because just relying on  btc and coins alone that are volatile is very risky, so am looking to branch out to building various things to strengthen our coin. After I saw Kingdom coin go down like it did it makes me even more determined to build QBK for the future. Another coin I am seriously wanting to add and grow to QBK is DNOTES as it also appreciates nicely over the long term. I will start with adding 1k DNOTES to QBK assets and bung it in the vault. O.K nuff rambling
 for now, I got to get back to work.

need to sort asset sheet as well.

P.S don't forget to check out the exchange we bought tokens in..

https://btcpool.exchange/ 

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 11:14:06 AM

Welcome back  Grin

1. Just to let you know I have sent in a request for one block explorer and awaiting reply etc so hopefully we should get one soon.

http://blockexperts.com/

2. Also I opened a trafficmonsoon site, am aiming to go into different businesses also for QBK not just rely on cryptos to earn revenues so if anyone wanna join under our QBK link either as a free member to click some ptc ads and surf 10 sites a day, it helps grow our revenues. Hubby and I donated 150 bucks to buy 3 share packages which give a daily revenue share. I plan to grow this big so it will earn us a nice little income in a few months, so for now will just build it.

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=qibucks

I also have an Industry leader coming in under us in UFUN in a few days so that will also help us in the medium term.

I will blog about these new things today or tomorrow on my blog and will add to our main site soon when I got more time.

UCI coin is going quite cheap on CEX too so before we hear some really good news coming out of there it's a good time to pick some up. Only a few founder spots also remain for UCI, most have gone and you get more perks with that.

So with these extra addictions, this should strengthen QBK in the medium term because just relying on  btc and coins alone that are volatile is very risky, so am looking to branch out to building various things to strengthen our coin. After I saw Kingdom coin go down like it did it makes me even more determined to build QBK for the future. Another coin I am seriously wanting to add and grow to QBK is DNOTES as it also appreciates nicely over the long term. I will start with adding 1k DNOTES to QBK assets and bung it in the vault. O.K nuff rambling
 for now, I got to get back to work.

need to sort asset sheet as well.

P.S don't forget to check out the exchange we bought tokens in..

https://btcpool.exchange/ 

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 04:34:20 AM

is the date set for the next bagholder payout?

Also still says "All wallets on the Richlist that at the end of the month baghold 100 or more QIBUCKS will be eligible to earn a monthly bonus/gift." on the first page.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:59:12 PM

Also still says "All wallets on the Richlist that at the end of the month baghold 100 or more QIBUCKS will be eligible to earn a monthly bonus/gift." on the first page.
Where does it say that? I need to change that it is 500 or more qbk bi monthly, next bagbonus is in Feb..
QBK NEW BLOCK EXPLOER IS UP..
I need to see where that is written. OP needs updating anyway, I was busy with family and immigration stuff, now all that is finished I can buckle down to biz..

http://blockexperts.com/qbk

Richlist will start generating from tomorrow..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:18:35 PM

Where does it say that? I need to change that it is 500 or more qbk bi monthly, next bagbonus is in Feb..
I need to see where that is written. OP needs updating anyway, I was busy with family and immigration stuff, now all that is finished I can buckle down to biz..

Now this is the time for transparency.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:20:08 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 04:55:33 PM by qiwoman2

Updated OP and added also new exchange..

Tomorrow will start on asset sheet..  Smiley Also send email out to FOUNDERS for belated founder gift..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 06:51:39 PM

I read news .... is the right thing to do correctly proof of bagholding, strange dont do like that before...

i think undefined payments each two month is a lot of time in btc world i preffer 1 month and i bought qbk to have bonus each month.

also up the proof of bag from 100 to 500 sound like giveme btc and push my coin price up. im holding more than 1k months ago but for little investors from faucets or wherever you asking to make a x5 more in his inversion if they wanna have the special thing of qbk they buy only 3 months ago,,,  probably they buy his 100 qbk at high prices ,,, sure very silly for them.

what day of february take bonuses from bagholding?
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:22:11 AM

Updated OP and added also new exchange..

Tomorrow will start on asset sheet..  Smiley Also send email out to FOUNDERS for belated founder gift..

Thank you for the update, looking forward to seeing the new asset sheet.

Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 01:24:32 AM

Thank you for the update. Just re-opened my qbk wallet.

Been here since the beginning and still active  Smiley

Getmesome

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
Fromage

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:03:00 AM

Block explorer updating looking good!

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:20:02 AM

Thank you for your kind words..

http://goo.gl/aYztZl - asset sheet work in progress

Please note I have decided to put my all in QBK and have donated all my assets to QBK including 2k uci founder coins position, shares, Dnotes, quotient, traffic monsoon shares,  all I am keeping is my qbk and my own utoken package..

I want to see qbk blossom again after some losses and disappointments I decided that QBK will be a winner among alts and I am not giving up. Paycoins are stuck in our wallet so one of the Team has contacted paycoin support but gaw hashlets have been disappointing as they aren't earning so we don't know if this is turning scammy or not. My aim now is to build trafficmonsoon up to give us a decent monthly roi and I got a marketer/builder coming into UFUN/UTOKEN in 2 weeks. I am also gathering a bit of btc to start mining on BTCPOOL. Good news from UCI ADMINS is that we should be receiving our first UCI FOUNDER dividends end of FEB which will be boosting our QBK income nicely. I am donating i traffic monsoon share weekly from my Husband's wages to compound traffic monsoon. Once it reaches 100 shares then it will give nice monthly income to QBK. I need to find out from JTGANGUS what he has traded for us also and how that pot is growing. UTOKEN/UFUN is a medium to long term investment. I am hoping that after one year our UTOKEN VALUE alone will be backing QBK nicely along with the UCI COIN. Please note that UFUN/UTOKEN has had huge success in Asia and is probably going to be ASIA'S main digital Currency. UCI Coin Admins say they will ramp up buy support to high heaven for UCI COIN so apart from our revenues we will be earning, UCI COIN itself should grow and we got 8k of them. My main coins to help back QBK and which are trustworthy for long term are UCI, DNOTES and UTOKEN. DNOTES will be also another very important factor for our long term goals wiht the DNOTES VAULT and FAMILY OF CR.I.SP.S

UCICOIN NEWSLETTER VOLUME 1 is out: http://ucicoin.com/2015/01/u-c-i-s-a-l-newsletter-volume-1/

Also BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE is adding a fiat market and has added a doge market too! Please support as this will help build QBK REVENUES..

I was sad at some of the losses we incurred, 15 btc to the devs that have left crypto and didn't deliver anything and the gaw hashlets and xcurrency gone down like some other coins I had to sell at a loss but crypto is risky and that is why I am trying to diversify also to other business as well. I am looking now at where we can profit and succeed. Profits won;t be huge this month for bagbonus because revenues have not been huge yet but I believe that once UCI pays out the first dividend, I build up trafficmonsoon and UTOKEN business and we star mining coins on BTCPOOL we would be building again healthier revenues. Plus now we have less staff and I was like not active for a month due to fam commitments. I promise though that QBK is my life online and I am NOT going to let this coin die. I hope also to ramp up QBK buy support as well in the coming months.

Please stick with us and support us, QBK will not let its bagholders down. I don't care at present in taking home a wage from QBK or my coin jobs, so all the coin jobs I get as and when I get I am donating to qbk buy support until I am happy with QBK earnings as a whole. There are another one or two online businesses I want to invest in on behalf of QBK that are legit too but will wait to build trafficmonsoon up first.

Tomorrow I will send out FOUNDER EMAILS ..for initial founder gift.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:03:51 AM

Nice one qibucks,
Great to hear your enthusiasm, and thanks for the heads up, nice to know that you are still 100% on this Smiley

Please note I have decided to put my all in QBK and have donated all my assets to QBK including 2k uci founder coins position, shares, Dnotes, quotient, traffic monsoon shares,  all I am keeping is my qbk and my own utoken package..

I want to see qbk blossom again after some losses and disappointments I decided that QBK will be a winner among alts and I am not giving up. Paycoins are stuck in our wallet so one of the Team has contacted paycoin support but gaw hashlets have been disappointing as they aren't earning so we don't know if this is turning scammy or not. My aim now is to build trafficmonsoon up to give us a decent monthly roi and I got a marketer/builder coming into UFUN/UTOKEN in 2 weeks. I am also gathering a bit of btc to start mining on BTCPOOL. Good news from UCI ADMINS is that we should be receiving our first UCI FOUNDER dividends end of FEB which will be boosting our QBK income nicely. I am donating i traffic monsoon share weekly from my Husband's wages to compound traffic monsoon. Once it reaches 100 shares then it will give nice monthly income to QBK. I need to find out from JTGANGUS what he has traded for us also and how that pot is growing. UTOKEN/UFUN is a medium to long term investment. I am hoping that after one year our UTOKEN VALUE alone will be backing QBK nicely along with the UCI COIN. Please note that UFUN/UTOKEN has had huge success in Asia and is probably going to be ASIA'S main digital Currency. UCI Coin Admins say they will ramp up buy support to high heaven for UCI COIN so apart from our revenues we will be earning, UCI COIN itself should grow and we got 8k of them. My main coins to help back QBK and which are trustworthy for long term are UCI, DNOTES and UTOKEN. DNOTES will be also another very important factor for our long term goals wiht the DNOTES VAULT and FAMILY OF CR.I.SP.S

UCICOIN NEWSLETTER VOLUME 1 is out: http://ucicoin.com/2015/01/u-c-i-s-a-l-newsletter-volume-1/

Also BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE is adding a fiat market and has added a doge market too! Please support as this will help build QBK REVENUES..

I was sad at some of the losses we incurred, 15 btc to the devs that have left crypto and didn't deliver anything and the gaw hashlets and xcurrency gone down like some other coins I had to sell at a loss but crypto is risky and that is why I am trying to diversify also to other business as well. I am looking now at where we can profit and succeed. Profits won;t be huge this month for bagbonus because revenues have not been huge yet but I believe that once UCI pays out the first dividend, I build up trafficmonsoon and UTOKEN business and we star mining coins on BTCPOOL we would be building again healthier revenues. Plus now we have less staff and I was like not active for a month due to fam commitments. I promise though that QBK is my life online and I am NOT going to let this coin die. I hope also to ramp up QBK buy support as well in the coming months.

Please stick with us and support us, QBK will not let its bagholders down. I don't care at present in taking home a wage from QBK or my coin jobs, so all the coin jobs I get as and when I get I am donating to qbk buy support until I am happy with QBK earnings as a whole. There are another one or two online businesses I want to invest in on behalf of QBK that are legit too but will wait to build trafficmonsoon up first.

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:45:04 AM

Nice one qibucks,
Great to hear your enthusiasm, and thanks for the heads up, nice to know that you are still 100% on this Smiley

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I was feeling a bit down, one with all the attacks on our coin, lack of cooperation from the dev we appointed and general scams and coins going down, but I have been watching plenty of little motivational vids, like 3-4 daily and have helped me reshape my perspective. I hope to do justice for all our Bagholders and QBK coin .. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 05:48:11 PM

Tongue all is a game, xperiment , fun, until the miracle appears. i fill my qbk wallet up to 2.5k. hope everybody contribute a little growing his qbk wallet to rebound the plane. make us fly qiwoman2  Cool
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:06:07 PM

Tongue all is a game, xperiment , fun, until the miracle appears. i fill my qbk wallet up to 2.5k. hope everybody contribute a little growing his qbk wallet to rebound the plane. make us fly qiwoman2  Cool

I gonna grow wings, let's go to the Pleiades, every morning I will do QBK related work and evening will promote the stuff we growing..

I may not be a developer but I will definitely put my marketing brain to good use. My aim is to grow the QBK price, once UCI revenues flow in we will see QBK rebound while I build also the other stuff. Thank you for the kind support..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:42:12 AM

LOL wtf is this ?

read and gain knowledge  Grin Grin
sorry Founders for delay in sending email re gift, had a lot of networking to do, all good though and emails will be sent today..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:50:34 AM

up to date http://blockexperts.com/qbk

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:03:47 AM

Yeap block explorer is up..

Emails going out today after breaky, just been so busy networking last 2 days my head is spinning, which is all good long term for QBK..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:54:25 PM

EMAILS HAVE GONE OUT TO FOUNDERS, PLEASE RESPOND, IF YOU ARE A FOUNDER AND DIDN'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL PLEASE PM ME HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS SO YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FOUNDERS GIFT..ALSO PLEASE PM YOUR EMAIL SO WE CAN HAVE IT ON FILE FOR NEXT EMAIL WHEN ANY IS SENT.. THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH US..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 10:11:37 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 11:18:03 PM by infovortice2013

no gifts for early adopters supporters up to 2.6 k coins?  Roll Eyes

when is going to be the pob reward day¿

little worried about downtrend price

Tongue no stress just to know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: