Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:22:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:58:11 AM

Just be patient,guys. Qiwoman is working hard in the backstages as well as the team. Please be patient,I promise that everything will work out soon and we'll get QiBuck on the straight way to moon.
Tripjammer

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:24:03 PM

Just be patient,guys. Qiwoman is working hard in the backstages as well as the team. Please be patient,I promise that everything will work out soon and we'll get QiBuck on the straight way to moon.

I hope so because there is nothing we can do right now. All my coins are stuck in the non working wallet. Hopefully I will get the bagholder bonus though all this...

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 10:00:27 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2016, 02:43:09 PM by silverkinguk

Hi,
Like ChrisPop said we are working on various things.Qiwoman said the  bagbonus be paid out end of the month once block explorer is sorted.
My suggestion regardless of the bagbonus is to start building up the collection of Qibuck coins.Sooner or later,the wallet problem will be a thing of the past.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:18:17 PM

I hope so because there is nothing we can do right now. All my coins are stuck in the non working wallet. Hopefully I will get the bagholder bonus though all this...

My wallet is downloading albeit very very slowly, did you add the last nodes in the .conf folder that were posted on previous page?
Try adding these nodes.

We will get the constipated blockchain sorted at some point but it's a bit expensive so trying to save the money for it..   Smiley

24.67.160.17:49787

70.51.155.201:49787 and  72.190.133.196:49787

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hobbyminer67

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:24:15 PM

My wallet is downloading albeit very very slowly, did you add the last nodes in the .conf folder that were posted on previous page?
Try adding these nodes.

We will get the constipated blockchain sorted at some point but it's a bit expensive so trying to save the money for it..   Smiley

70.51.155.201:49787 and  72.190.133.196:49787

also 137.59.231.29:49787

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:50:40 PM

Try adding these nodes.

We will get the constipated blockchain sorted at some point but it's a bit expensive so trying to save the money for it..   Smiley

70.51.155.201:49787 and  72.190.133.196:49787

also 137.59.231.29:49787

Thanks my Bro..
BTW SENT A PM TO DEV PRESSTAB so hopefully if all is well and he can do the work for us I will gather the funds come what may at month's end to sort our constipated blockchain out once and for all.  Smiley. I also requesting a seed node and new block explorer by PRESSTAB and hopefully new wallets..fingers crossed. Let's get QBK SORTED..Once that is done and I am relaxed I will buy a new domain name and slowly work on a new website. I been watching YouTube vids how to do a nice website.. Smiley..

#QIBUCKCOIN - When holding the bag is trendy!!

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Tanglemymind

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:42:27 AM

Hello QBK,

How can I help? Does your wallet work? How about sync time? How many coins need to be staking to keep the blockchain flowing? Is it better to have multiple addresses staking with a certain amount of coins instead of one wallet address with all my coins?
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:36:09 AM

Good news we have the funds coming,waiting on Presstab.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:37:53 AM

Hello QBK,

How can I help? Does your wallet work? How about sync time? How many coins need to be staking to keep the blockchain flowing? Is it better to have multiple addresses staking with a certain amount of coins instead of one wallet address with all my coins?

Just one wallet would do but sync time is taking ages, depends on computer..ours is still syncing, taken two weeks so far..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:39:00 AM

Thank you so much SAM for helping to arrange the finances.. Smiley This is so much appreciated and teamwork really makes the dreamwork. I have so many investors from facebook and other places who want to come into QBK but I am holding them off until we get this problem and wallets sorted.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:51:31 AM

Thank you so much SAM for helping to arrange the finances.. Smiley This is so much appreciated and teamwork really makes the dreamwork. I have so many investors from facebook and other places who want to come into QBK but I am holding them off until we get this problem and wallets sorted.
so nice to hear this out dev im placing my buy order again since the problem is been address hope it will make another jump start
i use to remember how your project helps me to pay my house rental bills because of trusting you a couple of months ago when qibuck is not that much only 0.00011700sat then exploded after a week and profits me more than double.
xdrzrex

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:53:41 AM

Hello QBK,

Just one wallet would do but sync time is taking ages, depends on computer..ours is still syncing, taken two weeks so far..

Two weeks for wallet sync ? New world record Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:42:49 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 04:07:55 PM by qiwoman2

GREAT NEWS!!!
I have had an email reply from DEV PRESSTAB who is one of the best DEVS around and he will start the work next weekend once we pay him the monies.
We will have new mac and windows wallets, a seed node, new block explorer and troubleshooting of the peers and blockchain which will make QBK working nicely..

In mean time while I wait for the finance to come through I will buy a domain name and hosting and try to work on a new website for QBK MYSELF as we have a group of new investors who want to come in and stake QBK long term so I want the coin and wallet etc presentable..   Smiley..
For now HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND..
I will start the bagobnus early next month once we have the new wallets etc all fixed..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
all-chains

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:57:24 PM

a better picture is necessary
Tripjammer

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:02:43 PM

OMG! This is all coming together! Hopefully the bag bonus works after all this get sorted. I will always have a heart for this coin!

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:41:15 PM

OMG! This is all coming together! Hopefully the bag bonus works after all this get sorted. I will always have a heart for this coin!

I am hoping by XMAS to bring back bitcoin also as a way to receive bagbonus and up the bagbonus pool also..
I know it's taken time but we been through a lot but I ain't a quitter, you all know me by now..   Smiley Smiley..
Thank you for your kind words..means a lot.  

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:53:47 PM

so nice to hear this out dev im placing my buy order again since the problem is been address hope it will make another jump start
i use to remember how your project helps me to pay my house rental bills because of trusting you a couple of months ago when qibuck is not that much only 0.00011700sat then exploded after a week and profits me more than double.

HAHA you were luckier than me because I had no coins for sale, all mine are in wallet lol   Grin Grin I am still slowly trying to buy every time I got spare cash but am sooooooooo happy many of you benefited..I want in the end EVERY QBK BAGHOLDER at whatever entry point he or she comes in to NOT BE A LOSER wit this coin.. This was the main purpose in creating QBK was to make it a LONG TERM INCOME GENERATOR for EVERYONE..  Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:54:54 PM

a better picture is necessary
EH it's nice to have a lady on a coin for a change..  Grin Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:55:34 PM

CRHIS thank you for being an awesome helper and supporter of QBK.. we value your great help always..   Smiley Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:19:07 PM

good luck QIBUCK (not starbuck hmm..?) will join u soon  Grin

Thank you..my dream one day is to open a QIBUCKS TEA/COFFEE house..for QBK one day.. it's a long way off but you never know..
PLEASE KEEP YOUR WALLETS OPEN as much as possible to secure the network..   Smiley

It's an good id.. I like good cofe and tee.. I really happy to come spend some qibuck in your qibuck bar B-J
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: