Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379317 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:45:35 AM

I like the new terms but I do feel that it should still be monthly.  I think protecting market value and stability, has to be balanced with flexibility for the end user as well.  

A 3 month term I think will unnecessarily stagnate the market.  Allowing people to be able to come and go on a monthly basis will help maintain viability to attract newcomers and keep markets flexible.  There are not many people who will want to buy QBK knowing they have to wait 3 months for a payment.  On top of that there are people who accumulate over time due to trading or investing at intervals that slowly build their bags and would not like such a long wait for returns.  

3 month terms may hurt the goals you are hoping for long term in the following ways:

Investment interest from new people will waiver
People may exit not wanting to wait so long for bonuses
Potential short term increase in price, but long term decline as few people invest while less patient/otherwise obligated people sell(lowering the price because of fewer buyers)
Volume on markets will sink drastically potentially courting delisting due to no/low volumes

Monthly accounting does require a little extra work, but the benefits to end users are I think worth it.  Also, people will personally want to be able to evaluate the performance of their investment monthly to ensure it is garnering returns they find acceptable.  In 3 month periods people start to get antsy in crypto, and that in itself may cause a certain amount of selloff.

Please reconsider going back to monthly.

I agree with every point in this post.

3 months is a long time in crypto.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:57:46 AM

On a side note to this, I had originally bought in to ABC2 to diversify this type of crypto investment, but after considering the 3 months term they have I have since sold those coins and bought extra QBK.

I like the new terms but I do feel that it should still be monthly.  I think protecting market value and stability, has to be balanced with flexibility for the end user as well.  

A 3 month term I think will unnecessarily stagnate the market.  Allowing people to be able to come and go on a monthly basis will help maintain viability to attract newcomers and keep markets flexible.  There are not many people who will want to buy QBK knowing they have to wait 3 months for a payment.  On top of that there are people who accumulate over time due to trading or investing at intervals that slowly build their bags and would not like such a long wait for returns.  

3 month terms may hurt the goals you are hoping for long term in the following ways:

Potential short term increase in price, but long term decline as few people invest while less patient/otherwise obligated people sell(lowering the price because of fewer buyers)
Volume on markets will sink drastically potentially courting delisting due to no/low volumes

Monthly accounting does require a little extra work, but the benefits to end users are I think worth it.  Also, people will personally want to be able to evaluate the performance of their investment monthly to ensure it is garnering returns they find acceptable.  In 3 month periods people start to get antsy in crypto, and that in itself may cause a certain amount of selloff.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:57:39 AM

Guys we will think about the monthly avenue again but take in mind that we already had a POS staking coin that rewards peeps anyway, whether they have little or bigger coin bags..The primary target is to get QBK to a bigger asset level. Think about it, if every quarter you get a nice phat bag its something really to look forward to and also it educates people that Crypto is not just a wham bam thank you maam type of scenario. It doesn't HAVE to be like this for everyone. I was actually fed up of this rush rush type of mentality and this is the whole essence of why we wanted to create something different. Also in essence you don't have to lock up ALL your coins, you can always buy a stash to day trade as well. Also the coins are not locked up like you would have to lock in a bank and not be able to ever take out in an emergency. You can take your coins earlier only you won't earn the extra bonus. I would ask let's give the new system a try and if that isn't doing the job we intended we can go to the drawing board again. Also thank you C-CEX and Bitcoin -Mafia for helping to get us added and many others who wanted QBK on the Exchange which means more liquidity now. Smiley

ALSO GIVEAWAY COMMENCING ON C-CEX trollbox to celebrate QBK market.   Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:18:39 AM

Guys we will think about the monthly avenue again but take in mind that we already had a POS staking coin that rewards peeps anyway, whether they have little or bigger coin bags..The primary target is to get QBK to a bigger asset level. Think about it, if every quarter you get a nice phat bag its something really to look forward to and also it educates people that Crypto is not just a wham bam thank you maam type of scenario. It doesn't HAVE to be like this for everyone. I was actually fed up of this rush rush type of mentality and this is the whole essence of why we wanted to create something different. Also in essence you don't have to lock up ALL your coins, you can always buy a stash to day trade as well. Also the coins are not locked up like you would have to lock in a bank and not be able to ever take out in an emergency. You can take your coins earlier only you won't earn the extra bonus. I would ask let's give the new system a try and if that isn't doing the job we intended we can go to the drawing board again. Also thank you C-CEX and Bitcoin -Mafia for helping to get us added and many others who wanted QBK on the Exchange which means more liquidity now. Smiley

Hi guys I believe 3 months would be better in the long run , 1 saves time and allows us to spend more time investing trading and doing due diligence and also gives it more of a long term prospect , more time to make decisions , to let investment compound and increase , instead of pulling investments out sooner cutting the investment time shorter !!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:37:06 AM

Hi guys I believe 3 months would be better in the long run , 1 saves time and allows us to spend more time investing trading and doing due diligence and also gives it more of a long term prospect , more time to make decisions , to let investment compound and increase , instead of pulling investments out sooner cutting the investment time shorter !!

I agree mainly for these reasons, don't forget even we have stakes in QBK so even we have to wait as everyone else. What will be ncie though is to do some random bonuses throughout the three month period into good behaving wallets as well from the giveaway fund, so we might so this also to bring a bit of adrenalin excitement. ALSO BIG QBK CONTEST WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:49:41 AM

Welcome Qibuck Coin at https://c-cex.com exchange!

Easy registration, no delays in deposits and withdrawals, very responsive interface, strong security (2FA included).
You can trade QBK to BTC, USD (Visa/MC deposits available, PayPal withdrawals and many other options).
You can buy/sell our USD vouchers here: http://www.xmlgold.eu

https://c-cex.com/?p=qbk-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=qbk-usd

Trading fee is 0.2%, 0% fee on crypto deposit. We also have a referral system with bonus's.
Our support team is very responsive and available in Skype, via support tickets and chat on exchange.

Sincerely, https://c-cex.com exchange!

(Requested by Qibuck, our new mod Bitcoin Mafia, and numerous people)

Added to OP.. Smiley also congrats Bitty on your new job at CEX!

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 07:52:55 AM

Three month payouts are better for Qibuck,in order to maximise returns and therefore bonuses increase over time.Increasing rewards are better for Bagholders,also this change makes things easier for the team.
Qibuck isn't just an asset backed coin but a coin with a mission to better the world in charitable ways by helping the poor.Many initiatives require our hard focus on making things work so three months is fair.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
TheGer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:59:07 AM

Crypto being what it is, having a 3 month "wait and see" period can haven 2 possible outcomes.

1. Things continue to be profitable and the market is stable.
2. Things go as I predicted is possible in my earlier post and market presence declines substantioally.

A 1 month period can have 2 possible outcomes.

2. Things continue to be profitable and the market is stable.

You see where I'm going with this.

The goose bumps and fuzzy tummies involved with getting a bigger bonus just because you waited longer doesn't quite counter the risks involved in potentially damaging QBK's public presence.

At the end of the day 1x3(quarterly) and 3x1(monthly) is the same thing as far as what's in your pocket.  1x3=3x1

There is no tangible advantage to a 3 month wait, but there are definitely tangible disadvantages.  

I hope you reconsider this because people expect the risk to be in the investment decisions not in the operational decisions.

** as a side note I believe that monthly should be paid out this month as we are already in to it.  For people that held this month so far expecting a monthly payout I think it is kind of a "rug pulled out from under them" situation.  I think it is only fair. 

ALSO GIVEAWAY COMMENCING ON C-CEX trollbox to celebrate QBK market.   Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:09:31 AM

Crypto being what it is, having a 3 month "wait and see" period can haven 2 possible outcomes.

2. Things go as I predicted is possible in my earlier post and market presence declines substantioally.

The goose bumps and fuzzy tummies involved with getting a bigger bonus just because you waited longer doesn't quite counter the risks involved in potentially damaging QBK's public presence.

At the end of the day 1x3(quarterly) and 3x1(monthly) is the same thing as far as what's in your pocket.  1x3=3x1

There is no tangible advantage to a 3 month wait, but there are definitely tangible disadvantages.  

I hope you reconsider this because people expect the risk to be in the investment decisions not in the operational decisions.

We understand your concerns for a more risk free advantage but at the end of the day, we are not HOLDING people's coins so technically there is no risk in the sense that we would run off with people's coins. So far in PMS received we have had a more positive feedback but we do understand people's concerns. The biggest advantage  for the longer wait is the higher asset accumulation and more time to generate even higher returns, this would give a more favorable outcome. Also where liquidity is concerned, people can still sell off or trade their staking coins, extra coins they buy on the exchange and their bag bonuses..also we will be constantly doing giveaways and contests throughout the three month period which would create liquidity. Also we are now from a one exchange coin to a two exchange one which will bring in more liquidity. At the end of the day, the rarer toe coin, the price will rise as more and more people see that we are a coin here to stay, not a one night gimmick. Please give it a chance and like we said if this doesn't work to plan we can always go back to monthly.  Smiley. QIBUCK like all Crypto Currency is a new experiment and as LordzS has his own mining pool set up we are also ramping u mining coins which should bring a good income to our bottom line. Three months gives us more time to compound heavily and grow a more exponential income for the Bagholdrs and QBK assets.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheGer

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:23:21 AM

Well we will see how it goes.  I've made my arguments.

I do believe though to be fair to holders this month should be paid out.  It's already almost 2 weeks into the month.

We understand your concerns for a more risk free advantage but at the end of the day, we are not HOLDING people's coins so technically there is no risk in the sense that we would run off with people's coins. So far in PMS received we have had a more positive feedback but we do understand people's concerns. The biggest advantage  for the longer wait is the higher asset accumulation and more time to generate even higher returns, this would give a more favorable outcome. Also where liquidity is concerned, people can still sell off or trade their staking coins, extra coins they buy on the exchange and their bag bonuses..also we will be constantly doing giveaways and contests throughout the three month period which would create liquidity. Also we are now from a one exchange coin to a two exchange one which will bring in more liquidity. At the end of the day, the rarer toe coin, the price will rise as more and more people see that we are a coin here to stay, not a one night gimmick. Please give it a chance and like we said if this doesn't work to plan we can always go back to monthly.  Smiley. QIBUCK like all Crypto Currency is a new experiment and as LordzS has his own mining pool set up we are also ramping u mining coins which should bring a good income to our bottom line. Three months gives us more time to compound heavily and grow a more exponential income for the Bagholdrs and QBK assets.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:42:02 AM

Well done to theQBK Team for C- Cex listing Smiley Smiley Smiley

I have to agree with  you 3 mths is too long in crypto, all the current holders  are holding on the premace that they will receive their monthly bonus, I think changing this now may not be the best decision,
 I know my first thought, was not a good one Sad 
But im in for the long haul anyway, But i like getting my BagBonuses Wink

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:57:11 AM

Well done to theQBK Team for C- Cex listing Smiley Smiley Smiley

I have to agree with  you 3 mths is too long in crypto, all the current holders  are holding on the premace that they will receive their monthly bonus, I think changing this now may not be the best decision,
 I know my first thought, was not a good one Sad 
But im in for the long haul anyway, But i like getting my BagBonuses Wink

Thank you for the feed back. Most people we are chatting to on skype are  long term hoarders and are happy with the fact that if QBK grows bigger in assets, it benefits everyone all round and as other coins come and fastly go and we are still around 6 months later, a year later, proof of time will be on our side. I also invested my own btc to buy coins to baghold so I am also a holder.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:26:21 PM

I agree with everybody above.  I think we're becoming ABC3.  The monthly payout is what made QBK different.  3 months is a long time. 

I can also see that making it every 3 months has it's advantages.  Less time consuming on the team, and more time to compound the investments.  It also will help to average out the earnings and absorb any extreme increases or decreases.  Company's payout quarterly dividends.   I feel that as long as the QBK team concentrates on increasing and protecting our assets the coin will grow over the long run.  They should not be doing things to just increase the price of QBK.  I already wortk for a company like that, it's not fun.... 

So, I think we need actual dates to go along with the latest announcement.  When does/did the quarter start?  Will there be a payout November 10th?  What are the dates of the quarters?  If your trying to aline the quarters with specific start dates, (IE Jan 1st, or Dec 1st.  Or even Nov 1st).  How will you handle the gap time?  Like if your going to Say the quarter starts Nov 1st.  Will there be a mini dividend then to cover 10/10 - 10/31?   Or did/does the quarter run from 10/10 - 1/10?  And so it will only cover those who held coins from the 10th of October?  Your going to have unhappy people no matter how to do this.  You just have to find a fair solution for all involved. 

Personally I've been holding since 8/11, and I'm not really a big day trader, so it doesn't really effect me that much. 

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:35:57 PM

I agree with everybody above.  I think we're becoming ABC3.  The monthly payout is what made QBK different.  3 months is a long time. 

I can also see that making it every 3 months has it's advantages.  Less time consuming on the team, and more time to compound the investments.  It also will help to average out the earnings and absorb any extreme increases or decreases.  Company's payout quarterly dividends.   I feel that as long as the QBK team concentrates on increasing and protecting our assets the coin will grow over the long run.  They should not be doing things to just increase the price of QBK.  I already wortk for a company like that, it's not fun.... 

So, I think we need actual dates to go along with the latest announcement.  When does/did the quarter start?  Will there be a payout November 10th?  What are the dates of the quarters?  If your trying to aline the quarters with specific start dates, (IE Jan 1st, or Dec 1st.  Or even Nov 1st).  How will you handle the gap time?  Like if your going to Say the quarter starts Nov 1st.  Will there be a mini dividend then to cover 10/10 - 10/31?   Or did/does the quarter run from 10/10 - 1/10?  And so it will only cover those who held coins from the 10th of October?  Your going to have unhappy people no matter how to do this.  You just have to find a fair solution for all involved. 

Personally I've been holding since 8/11, and I'm not really a big day trader, so it doesn't really effect me that much. 

Thank you for the good feedback. We understand that the quarterly cash outs may not be favorable for many but we ARE looking at QBK as a long term option and especially for those who are NOT successful as day traders and who want to put their readies aside for consistent returns. Instead of say having all their money in the bank to earn them squat and see their fiat money also depreciate by 5-15% yearly because of the annual debts, the can earn a decent bonus just buying up some QBK and staking it away for lump sum bonuses.. We may fix the quarterly dates as opposed to making them fluid we will re discuss this with the team as many haven't yet registered their bags yet so as to make things a bit easier one everyone and not feel left out. The quarter would start from the 11th of the month after the last bagholder period. Talking of mini dividend bonuses is a good idea or random any time during that period bonuses. It's something we will look into to try and appease all our Bagholders. Our main aim is to be here in a year's time in a much stronger position than we started out at. Please bear with us as we grow.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hobbyminer67

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:58:13 PM

Thank you for the good feedback. We understand that the quarterly cash outs may not be favorable for many but we ARE looking at QBK as a long term option and especially for those who are NOT successful as day traders and who want to put their readies aside for consistent returns. Instead of say having all their money in the bank to earn them squat and see their fiat money also depreciate by 5-15% yearly because of the annual debts, the can earn a decent bonus just buying up some QBK and staking it away for lump sum bonuses.. We may fix the quarterly dates as opposed to making them fluid we will re discuss this with the team as many haven't yet registered their bags yet so as to make things a bit easier one everyone and not feel left out. The quarter would start from the 11th of the month after the last bagholder period. Talking of mini dividend bonuses is a good idea or random any time during that period bonuses. It's something we will look into to try and appease all our Bagholders. Our main aim is to be here in a year's time in a much stronger position than we started out at. Please bear with us as we grow.

Good points on both sides, maybe a middle ground of every other month for the payouts could be looked at?

Gives the team time to do their work and addresses "the 3 months is a long time in crpto" and "ABC3" points

Just an idea.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:06:07 PM

Good points on both sides, maybe a middle ground of every other month for the payouts could be looked at?

Gives the team time to do their work and addresses "the 3 months is a long time in crpto" and "ABC3" points

Just an idea.

not a bad idea at all, will talk to the Team.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 02:33:52 PM

Just to clarify my stance. I agree with the decision that has been made, to require coins to be held in wallets longer than the previous 8-10 snapshot/payout period. I have always felt that way. My wallet balance has never gone below my original ICO purchase, although I've traded with coins I purchased after.

If the founders voted on this, then whatever the outcome is fine, I'll go with it. However if a decision of this magnitude wasn't voted on, then I'm curious of the point of being a founder is.

Was this voted by the founders, or is this an executive decision?

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:36:57 PM

Just to clarify my stance. I agree with the decision that has been made, to require coins to be held in wallets longer than the previous 8-10 snapshot/payout period. I have always felt that way. My wallet balance has never gone below my original ICO purchase, although I've traded with coins I purchased after.

If the founders voted on this, then whatever the outcome is fine, I'll go with it. However if a decision of this magnitude wasn't voted on, then I'm curious of the point of being a founder is.

This was an Executive decision taken by the whole QBK Team to make a better long term coin for Everyone. There was too much manipulating and dumping of the coin that wasn't the intention of this coin at all. Naturally it will be traded on the exchanges but we realized that for the efforts our Team is putting in to create and generate bagholder revenues AND trying to grow the assets of the coin wasn't being appreciated by such short term holding. This coin needs supporters who hold the same vision as us, to create a long term and profitable income stream for all holders. Yes there is a little room for day traders but to be honest there are a plethora of coins to just day trade on, our coin primarily has a purpose for more solid long term asset holding. Thank you for your support.  Smiley

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 25 FOUNDERS still will receive their extra gift every 90 days as promised from the offset that doesn't change. This should happen next month.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:18:31 PM

We are two active founders on QBK and we have talked about it to the team at QBK on Skype and We would like to see a button in our wallet that could mention the promos involved in QBK to send QBK to and lock them in. ie: bagholding.

Until then, We are in favour of quarterly so the buying QBK before snapshot time and selling afterwards is reduced. Full three month term.

Our position was to always keep our 10k founder no matter what the price was cause we know over time we would earn through PoBH will be higher than initial investment.

Keep up the good work QBK. Your active founders are always watching

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 04:22:17 PM

This was an Executive decision taken by the whole QBK Team to make a better long term coin for Everyone. There was too much manipulating and dumping of the coin that wasn't the intention of this coin at all. Naturally it will be traded on the exchanges but we realized that for the efforts our Team is putting in to create and generate bagholder revenues AND trying to grow the assets of the coin wasn't being appreciated by such short term holding. This coin needs supporters who hold the same vision as us, to create a long term and profitable income stream for all holders. Yes there is a little room for day traders but to be honest there are a plethora of coins to just day trade on, our coin primarily has a purpose for more solid long term asset holding. Thank you for your support.  Smiley

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 25 FOUNDERS still will receive their extra gift every 90 days as promised from the offset that doesn't change. This should happen next month.  Smiley

That is also a question I had and now answered thank you

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: