Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379326 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:42:25 AM

Any chance of having a secondary method of registering a baghold other than through PM on this forum?

You will be able to through our website. Our webmaster has been out of town and prior to that in the hospital so Once she is fully back after the weekend she will create a back end for Bagholders to register or a form.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:34:04 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 03:57:52 PM by qiwoman2

QBK COIN is now ACCEPTED AT HAUS FAY HOLIDAY APARTMENTS IN CHIOS..

http://hausfay.com/en/chios-island

Smiley

Also updated OP to reflect that we are doing bagholder cash outs bi-monthly now and not quarterly.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:45:46 PM

Good choice I think on switching to 2 months.  A good compromise.
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:02:43 PM

Unfortunately you cannot reach everyone.  There are going to be people who miss the information unless they read this thread.  They will come here and complain and want you to compensate them for their inconvenience  Roll Eyes  and their choice not to monitor their investment.

QBK has done its due diligence in informing people of the changes, and that's all we can ask.

Yeap wanted to see the feed back first then tomorrow we will troll it and change the op and I will write to all the bagholders, founders I have in email and pm.. We may do a new snapshot in a few days to give some bagholders time to accumulate to 1k but will out of courtesy backdate it to the 11th to give our holders some leeway for the changes occurring, just a thought.

That sounds good.  Are we changing the minimum from 100 to 1000 with this?  I forget...   If so, maybe set up the close of this period for the 1st of November.  That would give people a few days heads up.  Actually either way (because now we're enforcing bagholding) we should give folks a chance to adjust their holdings accordingly.     

yes, not everyone checks ANN regularly, i would expect you would hear a lot from the bagholders with less than 1000, why they havent received bonus or why they are not qualified for bonus

anyway, looks like im out of the bagholders, i dont have 1000 QBKs

good luck to all bagholders
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 06:08:57 PM

Yeah I've been mentioning it to others in Trollbox at Polo and I know word will spread of the changes QBK has made.

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:20:42 PM

Is there any way to get Polo to put something in their announcements?  Maybe just say important QBK update and point to this thread? 

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:39:48 PM

Just checked the forum today and see the new bagholder terms.

I disagree with the 3 month thing, and based on comments by a couple of others, I assume I'm not alone. I realize it may be easier for the dev team and also allow them to grow their investments faster. But it assumes that investors are rational and patient. Rationality and patience are not two words I'd normally associate with crypto investors.

3 months in crypto-time is like 3 years in real time. It's just too long ... people will become antsy and probably trade coins regardless of the 3 month timeframe if they see any major price movement going on.

If it was me, I'd go back to the one month payouts. You can provide a bonus to those who hold their coins in for 3 months at a time, which would probably achieve the same goal anyway.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:07:33 AM

Just checked the forum today and see the new bagholder terms.

I disagree with the 3 month thing, and based on comments by a couple of others, I assume I'm not alone. I realize it may be easier for the dev team and also allow them to grow their investments faster. But it assumes that investors are rational and patient. Rationality and patience are not two words I'd normally associate with crypto investors.

3 months in crypto-time is like 3 years in real time. It's just too long ... people will become antsy and probably trade coins regardless of the 3 month timeframe if they see any major price movement going on.

If it was me, I'd go back to the one month payouts. You can provide a bonus to those who hold their coins in for 3 months at a time, which would probably achieve the same goal anyway.

We changed it to by monthly as a compromise.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kingpin69

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:14:12 PM

still no sign of any kind of updated transparent asset sheet as requested, change to bi-monthly payouts.. I'm out.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:42:13 PM

still no sign of any kind of updated transparent asset sheet as requested, change to bi-monthly payouts.. I'm out.

Sorry about this but LordzS Has a full time Job and he will get around to it my apologies. I can't do it myself because I don't have most of the wallets or assets in my possession currently. Most of our Team members have other full time work or commitments so everything has to be done according to their schedule.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 07:01:55 PM

We spent,Yanji and I time with new partner coin coming onboard.
A sheet is a sheet but we at Qibuck know what's coming.
Asset sheet will be updated along with new site and forum.
We have serious investors coming onboard.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:35:34 PM

We spent,Yanji and I time with new partner coin coming onboard.
A sheet is a sheet but we at Qibuck know what's coming.
Asset sheet will be updated along with new site and forum.
We have serious investors coming onboard.

Hold tight people.

QBK team is very talented.

This coin is a keeper, its value will only appreciate over time

Mark my words

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

blitz78

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:57:17 PM

must say I'm not happy with these changes but I will continue too baghold
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:00:05 AM

Bi-monthly is better than every three months, although I still think leaving things alone and simply going with a bonus if you keep your coins in your wallet would have worked better. Then decrease regular payouts slightly to fund the long term holder people.

But what done is done.

I also disagree with changing the requirement to 1K coins for any payout, as it beats me as to what benefit that serves really. It doesn't necessarily mean folks will buy up coins to reach that 1K limit. Instead, it could mean those with less than 1K would be more willing to dump.

Based on current prices, I do suggest the dev team consider starting their stability fund thing again, to get prices stable and at least to semi-respectable levels once again. Folks typically don't like change... and especially don't like change + sinking prices.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:25:29 AM

Looks like the market responded to the new and sudden changes. In the future, it seems these decisions should be at least be voted by the founders, if not all bagholders, unless this drop in price was the intended result.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
ABC Dev Team

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Thanks for exploring Abundance. (ABC)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:01:30 AM

Bittzy78

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:24:56 AM

Bitttzy78 is a member of the QBK Team as well, congratulations Bittzy78 for ABC coin.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:33:00 AM

Looks like the market responded to the new and sudden changes. In the future, it seems these decisions should be at least be voted by the founders, if not all bagholders, unless this drop in price was the intended result.

We are getting a forum made this week hopefully to facilitate all this. We don't want to use Bitcointalk anymore for a voting process, to give our Bagholders/founders a bit more privacy. Here will be mainly for latest news etc.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:51:44 AM

Bi-monthly is better than every three months, although I still think leaving things alone and simply going with a bonus if you keep your coins in your wallet would have worked better. Then decrease regular payouts slightly to fund the long term holder people.

But what done is done.

I also disagree with changing the requirement to 1K coins for any payout, as it beats me as to what benefit that serves really. It doesn't necessarily mean folks will buy up coins to reach that 1K limit. Instead, it could mean those with less than 1K would be more willing to dump.

Based on current prices, I do suggest the dev team consider starting their stability fund thing again, to get prices stable and at least to semi-respectable levels once again. Folks typically don't like change... and especially don't like change + sinking prices.

We can't please everyone, but again a compromise has been reached for  500 QBK entry point but we will NOT now change ANY more of the rules..it will as it will be..Those again who see our long term vision will stay, those that want quick profits and out in order to get into the next coin, will day trade to take profits, at whatever price the coin will be at. We will NOT spend funds that need to be properly invested to just pump the coin so people with an exit strategy just want to dump. We will let the price regulate itself as supply and demand permits. We will however put in buy support as and when needed.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ABC Dev Team

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Thanks for exploring Abundance. (ABC)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:04:17 AM

We are here and not going anywhere.. Our goal is to improve the price of the coin and increase coin holder value.

We are working towards this goal..

Bittzy78

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: