Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:26:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blitz78

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:22:35 AM

having problems with my wallet

Assertion failed

Program: c:\users\blitz78\downloads\qibuck-qt.exe
File: src/kernal.cpp, line 372

Expresion: pindex->pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

can anyone help with this problem as i have lost all my coins otherwise Sad

First did your system crash while the wallet was staking?  I had the same problem with 3 wallets, twice now.  Your coins are safely in the wallet.  
Back up wallet.dat.  Then in the Appdata/Roaming  Delete all of the files, except, wallet.dat Qibuck.conf  and peers.dat (this one is optional).  

Make sure you delete the 2 folders.  Then restart the client.  It will have to re-download the blockchain, but everything should be good to go.  

I think something gets left in a weird state when the client just goes away.  

Peers.dat has the latest ip addresses of good nodes.  I've run into problems in the past where I couldn't reconnect to the block chain.  Deleting that file has fixed it.  

yeah power outage shitty sharehouse :/
MKAxe11

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:13:27 AM

Assertion failed

Expresion: pindex->pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

first of all, backup your wallet.dat file, it should be located at c:\users\blitz78\AppData\Roaming\Qibuck\
your coins are fine as long as you don't lose that backup.

second, are you using the new or the older wallet?

EDIT: i assume you are using windows

im using win 8.1 was fine but now nothing i tried removing qibuck roaming address then tried rerunning the wallet the wallet worked but 0 ballance so i imported the old wallet.dat but still no balance

will that resolve once the blockchain is up to date ?

which wallet are you using? v1.0.0.0?

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
blitz78

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:32:51 AM

Assertion failed

first of all, backup your wallet.dat file, it should be located at c:\users\blitz78\AppData\Roaming\Qibuck\

im using win 8.1 was fine but now nothing i tried removing qibuck roaming address then tried rerunning the wallet the wallet worked but 0 ballance so i imported the old wallet.dat but still no balance

yeah v1.0.0.0
MKAxe11

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:45:13 AM

Assertion failed

yeah v1.0.0.0

have you tried what chilly2k said, deleting data and resyncing wallet? balance still zero?

XChat:XJFcgcMqfdFxwXfqqfHPZs4uBomRfR6erQ / jwj2cnCPdf3uX53cyWyLreaJaDadj4BwqhdmhHcWFP5d
blitz78

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:09:10 AM

Assertion failed

yeah v1.0.0.0

have you tried what chilly2k said, deleting data and resyncing wallet? balance still zero?

yeah followed both of your instructions ty for your help my coins are slowly appearing in my wallet as the blockchain is downloaded Smiley
blitz78

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:12:32 AM

Assertion failed

First did your system crash while the wallet was staking?  I had the same problem with 3 wallets, twice now.  Your coins are safely in the wallet.  
Back up wallet.dat.  Then in the Appdata/Roaming  Delete all of the files, except, wallet.dat Qibuck.conf  and peers.dat (this one is optional).  

Make sure you delete the 2 folders.  Then restart the client.  It will have to re-download the blockchain, but everything should be good to go.  

I think something gets left in a weird state when the client just goes away.  

Peers.dat has the latest ip addresses of good nodes.  I've run into problems in the past where I couldn't reconnect to the block chain.  Deleting that file has fixed it.  

thanks for your help it working now Smiley
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 04:58:52 AM

QBK is always there to help and to be there every step of the way for bagholding and for promos.

Thank you team Smiley

Getmesome

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:07:15 PM

QBK is always there to help and to be there every step of the way for bagholding and for promos.

Thank you team Smiley

Getmesome

Thank you and a cool announcement will be made in several days at most for FOUNDERS and also general QBK activities.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 08:20:15 PM

Thank you team Smiley

Getmesome

Thank you and a cool announcement will be made in several days at most for FOUNDERS and also general QBK activities.  Smiley

Yeah the ponzi keeps growing, why make them wait you wont get funded for the next round of scamming

https://btcjam.com/listings/26450-the-crypto-currency-that-is-backed-by-real-assets

You can delete it all you want, Ill keep posting it.

have a nice day scammers.

Sorry to fizzle your dream of thinking this is a scam. This is real no matter what you may think. I received shares from HydroInfra and as well Diamond Circle through QBK.

I'm also following HydroInfra when they are going to the United States. www.worldgreenenergysymposium.us. Are you paying attention to the banner on the left side when you click on it?

or maybe this http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/2014/07/16/hit-invited-to-feature-at-climate-conferences/

or maybe this from Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW_Ghj74c04

Wow, ok now to Diamond shares:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5hOGNMmX2U

You really want to attack the whole Crypto community thinking this friendly BTM is not real and going being listed on ASSOB.

Really?

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
Fromage

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 09:12:15 PM

Thank you team Smiley

Getmesome

Yeah the ponzi keeps growing, why make them wait you wont get funded for the next round of scamming

https://btcjam.com/listings/26450-the-crypto-currency-that-is-backed-by-real-assets

You can delete it all you want, Ill keep posting it.

have a nice day scammers.

Sorry to fizzle your dream of thinking this is a scam. This is real no matter what you may think. I received shares from HydroInfra and as well Diamond Circle through QBK.

I'm also following HydroInfra when they are going to the United States. www.worldgreenenergysymposium.us. Are you paying attention to the banner on the left side when you click on it?

or maybe this http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/2014/07/16/hit-invited-to-feature-at-climate-conferences/

or maybe this from Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW_Ghj74c04

Wow, ok now to Diamond shares:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5hOGNMmX2U

You really want to attack the whole Crypto community thinking this friendly BTM is not real and going being listed on ASSOB.

Really?

You really dont get it do you. Way to polarize the entire community with my post.  This thread speak volumes about the crypto world. Get a scam up and running and attack all those who point it out.  Looks like anton has up and left XC since he is making a new shit carbon copy alt coin with Silver and Qiwoman - they have moved on from this as its starting to implode on them and looking for their next score as they dont want to work for a living.

Read the link posted you will see how hey operate.

A completely innocent post deleted because it contains truth.

Dont be so naive and ignorant.  Way to get suckered in.

No, I think the moderator removed your post if I'm correct about btcjam.

Why am I thinking your acting like Jerry Falwell and cutting out the book of scams to suit your needs?

Everything I have posted is real

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:09:29 PM

I vote to delete the posts.  You can't defend against wild baseless claims. 
To him he's defending his own little universe.  Let him start his own thread to rant in. 

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:15:19 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 09:18:30 AM by qiwoman2

I vote to delete the posts.  You can't defend against wild baseless claims.  
To him he's defending his own little universe.  Let him start his own thread to rant in.  

Yes we have blatantly been attacked by a few hardcore XC enthusiasts from day one of our coin. UCI I am helping out with Promo like I do for many coins as people know I do promos on coins, I too have to earn my bread and butter like everyone else here. We finished with XC mainly because of all this attack and negativity although we have and will NEVER FUD XC or it's followers. We respect all coins and believe Crypto can be a great place for everyone to earn and grow a small or big living. I also paid hard earned btc to buy UCI coins like every one else, so I am taking the same risk as everyone else is as well. This is Crypto, I take risks - sometimes I win and sometimes I lose. I am an adult. At least UCI coin is backed by something and I like to favor all asset backed type coins as it relates to QBK as well in some way. I still personally have NO BEEF with XC or its followers. I myself had invested and am still investing from my earnings into buying QBK. If I wanted to scam why would I want to invest my hard earned money in a coin that would turn scam? Maybe I am having a Blonde moment here, although sorry to say I am dark haired lol.  Wink.

19aiTZgxF83XXmG1BoiNJeQrwdhXv1zLar   0.49990000 BTC   UivNTGMgkMW4dKq4M2BvW5A5vJdp7uQixp   71.41428571 UCI   0.0018

This is my PERSONAL INVESTMENT into UCI. You can verify it with the UCI Leaders.

Also wanted to note that if my Husband didn't have an internet based job there was no way we could have relocated with my online crypto earnings. My main crypto earnings came from the XBC coin ICO and doing a lot of promos and trading. I had actually after buying our air fairs and paying the down payment to rent a house put the rest of the btc, 6 btc I had in qbk at ICO, which is still there and growing. Any earnings I make extra in crypto I try to buy more qbk coins and dnotes mainly because I look at them as long term investments that I may eventually earn a more passive income form when I retire. We don't own any real estate or have pensions so crypto is our only way to hopefully build a pension nest egg. If QBK was a scam why would I want to invest my own crypto earnings into it?

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:19:28 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 07:40:41 AM by qiwoman2

Just to mention here UCI is a separate coin and I was asked to put my details on the website. UCI coin earnings have nothing to do with QBK coin. So whatever is posted that we are creating another coin to feed this one is incorrect. If QBK DOES ever create a new coin QBK Holders will be the first to know and they would directly benefit from that. I am helping with Promo for UCI as I as asked to, like I continue to promo other coins as that is my online job, period. UCI earnings though or investment are not directly linked to QBK even though some of us in the QBK Team are involved in some way, like I am also involved in ABC2, but again ABC2 has it's own protocols. I am involved in those coins as a promoter and investor like everyone else. Just to let everyone know I am coming off the UCI Team page as I am not part of the core team anyway.  I was asked to be on the Team page mainly through my reputation.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:30:47 AM

We should have some interesting news by the weekend..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:15:03 AM

Keep the good news coming;D
Can't wait for the next bagholder payout.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:08:29 AM

Keep the good news coming;D
Can't wait for the next bagholder payout.

Next bagholder payout will be in Dec because we do them bi monthly now but there will be a founder's gift update also development on a project we are investing in..it's all tied up together and hopefully will help QBK grow to where we all want it to go.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MKAxe11

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:12:43 PM

How many founder positions are there atm?
I know there where 25 positions in the beginning, but I understood that once you own less than 10000 QBK you lose your position permanently.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:39:24 AM

I know there where 25 positions in the beginning, but I understood that once you own less than 10000 QBK you lose your position permanently.

I will check there were already 25 but if anyone dumped from their 10k coins I will check the books before we pay out founder's gift..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MKAxe11

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:01:03 PM

I will check there were already 25 but if anyone dumped from their 10k coins I will check the books before we pay out founder's gift..  Smiley

According to this link http://explorer.qibuck.com/wealthiest.php there are only 24 addresses with more than 10k. I'm not sure if it's accurate though.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:39:02 PM

According to this link http://explorer.qibuck.com/wealthiest.php there are only 24 addresses with more than 10k. I'm not sure if it's accurate though.

Some addresses are split, in otter words some peeps have 3-4 addies in one wallet.. I will check them soon..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: