Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:46:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:53:35 PM

I appreciate the effort you've put in.  It shows more integrity than those that have been paid up front lol.

I do not want any payment. If you are in agreement let's just get a working example going and then let people vote on which way to go.
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 05:34:39 PM

Hey everyone,
I have removed some posts regarding the dev issue as this is currently something that isn't the devs fault,Qibuck had also made a mistake previously.
I myself on the team am aware of what happened and no way blame dev and TWC.I have urged Yanji in pm to not jump to conclusions which is something that happened before.I will keep you all posted.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
zarton

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:17:38 PM

When is the next payment? How much is the finally minimum amount to be a bagholder?

thanks in advance  Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:40:39 PM

Hey everyone,
I have removed some posts regarding the dev issue as this is currently something that isn't the devs fault,Qibuck had also made a mistake previously.
I myself on the team am aware of what happened and no way blame dev and TWC.I have urged Yanji in pm to not jump to conclusions which is something that happened before.I will keep you all posted.

My apologies for any misunderstandings or miscommunication on my part.

@zarton next payment will be due in dec..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:13:14 PM

When is the next payment? How much is the finally minimum amount to be a bagholder?

thanks in advance  Smiley

Dec, and last I knew it's 500 QBK minimum.

merlmagic

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:47:20 PM

I'm cracking on with this but need some clarification with the payouts.  Can someone confirm how the payout is done. For instance if someone owns 12000 coins which is in the 1% Extra Bag hold Range.
When making your payout are you treating it as 12120 coins ?  (1% Extra)

If not, please clarify with a couple of examples how the payouts are calculated. Ignore the poloniex wallets etc for now. Thanks !
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:24:56 AM

I'm cracking on with this but need some clarification with the payouts.  Can someone confirm how the payout is done. For instance if someone owns 12000 coins which is in the 1% Extra Bag hold Range.
When making your payout are you treating it as 12120 coins ?  (1% Extra)

If not, please clarify with a couple of examples how the payouts are calculated. Ignore the poloniex wallets etc for now. Thanks !

Bagholder cash outs are calculated from the block explorer rich list..Only POLONIEX doesn't get paid bagbonus so that percentage is also distributed to the rest of the Bagholders instead..hope this helps.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
merlmagic

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 07:50:28 AM

So is the calculation above correct ? Are you adding 1% to the original total coins ?

What I would then do is add up the new total of adjusted coins. Divide this into 100. Then multiply by each individual adjusted total to get your payout percentage for each address. When you add up the adjusted coins totals you do not include polonoiex.

This is what I have done anyway and it works well. I'll show you later today. But if it is not right it can be easily changed.
merlmagic

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:37:50 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 12:59:46 PM by merlmagic

Qiwoman - Have a look at http://www.bitcoin247.tips/  (It is the only domain remotely relevant to altcoins I own)

It should be self explanatory.

I have a feeling that you have been calculating the bagholder bonus differently. I have added the 0.5% or 1% or 2% bonus to the total coins in each individual wallet.

Then the payout is calculated based as a percentage for the new adjusted total in the wallet.

To see how this will work in the future set the date to something like 20/10/2014. As the data only starts from the 01/10/2014 there is only 20 days of data. The average holding is reduced because the total is still divided by 31.

Still a few things to do such as add a minimum number of days before eligible for payout and the CSV export.

If you have been paying the bag holder bonus on the payout itself then that is some ninja maths that you will need to explain in full as I'm not clever enough to work that one out.

hobbyminer67

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:22:10 PM

Qiwoman - Have a look at http://www.bitcoin247.tips/  (It is the only domain remotely relevant to altcoins I own)

I have a feeling that you have been calculating the bagholder bonus differently. I have added the 0.5% or 1% or 2% bonus to the total coins in each individual wallet.

Then the payout is calculated based as a percentage for the new adjusted total in the wallet.

To see how this will work in the future set the date to something like 20/10/2014. As the data only starts from the 01/10/2014 there is only 20 days of data. The average holding is reduced because the total is still divided by 31.

Still a few things to do such as add a minimum number of days before eligible for payout and the CSV export.

If you have been paying the bag holder bonus on the payout itself then that is some ninja maths that you will need to explain in full as I'm not clever enough to work that one out.

NICE WORK! lt's presented in a way that's easy enough for even a noob like me follow how the payment is calculated!   Grin

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:56:00 PM

NICE WORK! lt's presented in a way that's easy enough for even a noob like me follow how the payment is calculated!   Grin

That's very clever, I been just doing them all manually with a calculator..  We were doing it as two dividends..paying out the first lot then splitting the poloniex wallets all over the rest..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
merlmagic

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:21:37 AM

Ok. So http://www.bitcoin247.tips/ now includes minimum bag holder level.

It also shows QBK payout as well as BTC. (QBK price is obtained from polo every 6 hours)

It also has the ability to download the table as a CSV file. (Link is bottom left of screen).

Personally I think if you were to look at basing the payout based on average holdings then there is no need for a minimum amount of days to hold. You already have the minimum bag hold of 500 QBK which is the same thing. In effect this means if you had 1000 coins you would have to hold for 15 days to average over 500.  So personally I don't think there is any need for a minimum holding period.

I'm happy to upload the scripts and database to a domain you own. They are yours if you want them or I will keep them on the current domain indefinitely.

I apologise if I'm stepping on anyones toes here but you now have an option to go to a monthly payment based on average payouts. There is no excuse anymore. Personally I feel this option should be voted on by everybody who owns QBK no matter how large or small their holdings.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 05:43:27 AM

It also shows QBK payout as well as BTC. (QBK price is obtained from polo every 6 hours)

It also has the ability to download the table as a CSV file. (Link is bottom left of screen).

Personally I think if you were to look at basing the payout based on average holdings then there is no need for a minimum amount of days to hold. You already have the minimum bag hold of 500 QBK which is the same thing. In effect this means if you had 1000 coins you would have to hold for 15 days to average over 500.  So personally I don't think there is any need for a minimum holding period.

I'm happy to upload the scripts and database to a domain you own. They are yours if you want them or I will keep them on the current domain indefinitely.

I apologise if I'm stepping on anyones toes here but you now have an option to go to a monthly payment based on average payouts. There is no excuse anymore. Personally I feel this option should be voted on by everybody who owns QBK no matter how large or small their holdings.

How do we calculate on this every person's percentage? We calculate each account by percentage, sorry am a bit confused..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
merlmagic

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:45:00 AM

Personally I think it should be per wallet address. If people have multiple wallets there is no reason not to hold in one address. It is called bag holding ! Majority of people have one address.

But in any case, if people want to have multiple wallets, they can. They will still get paid but may miss out on the bag holder bonus's.

However, if it was voted on, a back end to the script could be created that would allow you to join wallet address's.

You could also add the ability to add a bitcoin address linked to each qbk address. Again that would be a back end thing that only administrators would have access too.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 07:22:46 AM

Personally I think it should be per wallet address. If people have multiple wallets there is no reason not to hold in one address. It is called bag holding ! Majority of people have one address.

But in any case, if people want to have multiple wallets, they can. They will still get paid but may miss out on the bag holder bonus's.

However, if it was voted on, a back end to the script could be created that would allow you to join wallet address's.

You could also add the ability to add a bitcoin address linked to each qbk address. Again that would be a back end thing that only administrators would have access too.

This is really interesting..we waiting on one important piece of news later this weekend or early in the week re Founder's gift but if all goes well things might change back to Old monthly run.. with some of your improvements..I just waiting for the news to come to us..  Smiley. Thank you for your kind work..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
merlmagic

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

This is really interesting..we waiting on one important piece of news later this weekend or early in the week re Founder's gift but if all goes well things might change back to Old monthly run.. with some of your improvements..I just waiting for the news to come to us..  Smiley. Thank you for your kind work..

No problem. If you need a similar thing to help with the Dec payout let me know.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:52:06 PM

This is really interesting..we waiting on one important piece of news later this weekend or early in the week re Founder's gift but if all goes well things might change back to Old monthly run.. with some of your improvements..I just waiting for the news to come to us..  Smiley. Thank you for your kind work..

No problem. If you need a similar thing to help with the Dec payout let me know.

Cool that is very kind of you..  Smiley We will send you also a bounty bag for all the nice work you have put into this when we do the cash outs..  Smiley

Also want to thank Chilly for donating 30 clams to QBK assets, we will put those for staking tomorrow..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:38:56 AM

Love your work well done Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 06:40:48 AM

We will have a new little Faucet site added to our assets soon and a FAUCET QBK challenge will be launched too, stay tuned.. for FOUNDERS GIFT, any day now we are almost ready to reveal it..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:52:49 AM

We will have a new little Faucet site added to our assets soon and a FAUCET QBK challenge will be launched too, stay tuned.. for FOUNDERS GIFT, any day now we are almost ready to reveal it..  Smiley

Just a question? to be a founder does that mean that you just need to hold more than 10k in your wallet or are there other requirements?, and also what is the date of the expected bag bonuses at this time around?
 Grin

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: