Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:00:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 07:10:45 PM

Both bonuses received, thank you.  Smiley

So did I; thanks from me too. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:31:57 AM

thank you, got both bonuses  Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:36:28 AM

Good news is JTGANGUS is trading for QBK for long haul..He has a bit of btc and he will trade it for 6 month intervals which will hopefully add to our assets.. I am waiting any day now to announce founder gifts, we are very close and also will do more work on our website this week. I will be in QBK IRC from tomorrow..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Good news is JTGANGUS is trading for QBK for long haul..He has a bit of btc and he will trade it for 6 month intervals which will hopefully add to our assets.. I am waiting any day now to announce founder gifts, we are very close and also will do more work on our website this week. I will be in QBK IRC from tomorrow..

Good news! Smiley

BTW, thanks for the both bonuses received!
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:40:59 AM

Good news! Smiley

BTW, thanks for the both bonuses received!

Pleausre..This week will be updating the asset sheet and working on the website and a faucet initiative.. I will also list all the QBK specials.. we have deal with other coins and companies..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:32:43 PM

15,000 emc2 will also be added to the asset sheet as gift from VAVARIN on POLO TROLLBOX..I will do blog post for the lovely coin too.. Anyone donating to me coins I am donating straight to QBK as my dream is to get QBK to 500 btc in assets..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 12:37:11 PM

15,000 emc2 will also be added to the asset sheet as gift from VAVARIN on POLO TROLLBOX..I will do blog post for the lovely coin too.. Anyone donating to me coins I am donating straight to QBK as my dream is to get QBK to 500 btc in assets..  Smiley

Same as this Varvarin  Grin

Thanks Q, more to come. Good coins need attention, so much crap out there, it is hard to get noticed.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:48:42 AM

Same as this Varvarin  Grin

Thanks Q, more to come. Good coins need attention, so much crap out there, it is hard to get noticed.

Thank you for your kind words..Our first few months were the hardest but we have a more stable trajectory ahead I think.. Smiley.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:45:29 AM

WE WANT TO WISH ALL OUR FOUNDERS AND BAGHOLDERS A MERRY XMAS AND NEW YEAR..I will be around and hopefully we have been given an ETA for the site re FOUNDERS GIFT for a weekend opening so if that happens this weekend I will be sending all FOUNDERS an email soon to join the site to receive their revenue sharing gift for FOUNDERS.. I will be updating site and blog during the holidays to let QBK Holders know of some all round specials we have to help our Bagholders grow their assets and earn more QBK coins.. Thank you for your support..Now while QBK is still cheap is a good time to collect more.. I just bought 200 more myself..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 05:43:18 PM

Merry Christmas everyone and may your 2015 be full of ROI joy!

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 07:46:22 PM

WE WANT TO WISH ALL OUR FOUNDERS AND BAGHOLDERS A MERRY XMAS AND NEW YEAR..I will be around and hopefully we have been given an ETA for the site re FOUNDERS GIFT for a weekend opening so if that happens this weekend I will be sending all FOUNDERS an email soon to join the site to receive their revenue sharing gift for FOUNDERS.. I will be updating site and blog during the holidays to let QBK Holders know of some all round specials we have to help our Bagholders grow their assets and earn more QBK coins.. Thank you for your support..Now while QBK is still cheap is a good time to collect more.. I just bought 200 more myself..  Smiley

Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas to you (and to everyone here)!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 06:07:24 PM

A nice Christmas story,my friend Freddie in the news!

http://www.wkrg.com/story/27704735/samaritan-finds-returns-cash-filled-wallet

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:48:08 PM

A nice Christmas story,my friend Freddie in the news!

http://www.wkrg.com/story/27704735/samaritan-finds-returns-cash-filled-wallet

That's a cool vid thank you Sam..
QBK TEAM Wishes all our CRYPTO FRIENDS A BRIGHT AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR..

Smiley

Please hold your bags because 2015 will be a fun packed and juicy new year..

Time to make some happy Bagholders..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Fromage

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 10:14:25 PM

Happy New year Everyone!

Zpool,Multipoolhub,Hashrefinery, ahashpool, and zergpool... SniffDog will sniff you out profits! https://github.com/Sniffdog/Sniffdogminer/releases..... Hashsynminer (multi address (upto 8 different addresses)...multi mining rig splitter(upto 8 cards)).. https://github.com/Sniffdog/Hashsynminer/releases
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:54:05 AM

Hello team, Happy new year Smiley

So a new year is here and it is time to consolidate our strategies and plans, the roadmap for the year ahead,
It is my opinion that we have a fantastic coin, but we need some liquidity in the market to get any growth,
from what i can gather it is only the founders holding the market side of things together, and most are extended as far as they are willing, myself included atm.

Qibucks please dont take this the wrong way, you know i love you.

But  constantly telling people in the trollbox, what price you buy coins at and how much you lost on your trades, and quiet often buying very late in pumps,
is not helping your image as a professional coin dev,
People need to see you as very smart, saavy, and intelligent, as well as your lovely personality, these qualities inspire confidence, and in general people admire and follow confident people.
Sorry if this comes off as character assassination, it is not meant that way, and this is only my opinion Smiley

my thoughts are we should try to clean up and present our asset sheet nicely,
perhaps have a running total of total btc paid out to bagholders, from coin inception.
perhaps revisit our roadmap, editing and refining for the new year,
and maybe cleanup the welcome page removing outdated information,
I am happy to donate a few hundred QBK for some trollbox trivia, or something to generate some enthusiasm.

Once again this is only my opinion, but any other ideas or feedback would be great.
This coin has huge potential, we just need to tap it Smiley

Regards Dan 

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 04:22:48 PM

Qibuck Coin Youtube Channel https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EYsC3Wdg3E8
Enjoy Movie!

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:43:21 PM

Hello team, Happy new year Smiley

So a new year is here and it is time to consolidate our strategies and plans, the roadmap for the year ahead,
It is my opinion that we have a fantastic coin, but we need some liquidity in the market to get any growth,
from what i can gather it is only the founders holding the market side of things together, and most are extended as far as they are willing, myself included atm.

Qibucks please dont take this the wrong way, you know i love you.

But  constantly telling people in the trollbox, what price you buy coins at and how much you lost on your trades, and quiet often buying very late in pumps,
is not helping your image as a professional coin dev,
People need to see you as very smart, saavy, and intelligent, as well as your lovely personality, these qualities inspire confidence, and in general people admire and follow confident people.
Sorry if this comes off as character assassination, it is not meant that way, and this is only my opinion Smiley

my thoughts are we should try to clean up and present our asset sheet nicely,
perhaps have a running total of total btc paid out to bagholders, from coin inception.
perhaps revisit our roadmap, editing and refining for the new year,
and maybe cleanup the welcome page removing outdated information,
I am happy to donate a few hundred QBK for some trollbox trivia, or something to generate some enthusiasm.

Once again this is only my opinion, but any other ideas or feedback would be great.
This coin has huge potential, we just need to tap it Smiley

Regards Dan  

Thank your for your kind thoughts and constructive criticism and we accept all you say..Things will improve this year as we have surpassed a few teething pain challenges. Well my trollbox ramblings are there just to show you I am as much human as everyone else but I will always try to find ways to improve so thanks for the advice. My Son is coming over for 2 weeks who i haven't seen for over 7 years so my timer online will be less than normal but we will have major improvement hopefully from next month on. Thank you for your kind patience and support. Happy new year to all the QBK TEAM and Supporters.

Asset sheet will be cleaned up, am working on a new one at present also, so will OP be cleaned up as well this month.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:21:47 PM

We have some good news to share today for all QBK holders and founders..
The Investment we invested 10 btc in is ready and you can all now go and sign up and start trading. Founders will receive a voucher of tokens that they can either exchange in the market OR keep long term to share in the trades profit pool. We will arrange to deliver the gift over the coming week..

https://btcpool.exchange/

There is also a paycoin market as well..
This hopefully over the long term will generate more passive revenues for QBK..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:18:59 AM

We have some good news to share today for all QBK holders and founders..
The Investment we invested 10 btc in is ready and you can all now go and sign up and start trading. Founders will receive a voucher of tokens that they can either exchange in the market OR keep long term to share in the trades profit pool. We will arrange to deliver the gift over the coming week..

https://btcpool.exchange/

There is also a paycoin market as well..
This hopefully over the long term will generate more passive revenues for QBK..  Smiley

Cool, so how do you redeem your voucher?
Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:38:30 AM

I will get the details for you all in a couple of days for the Founders..
I will also be doing nice buying of qbk there too for bagbonus payouts which also generates revenues for us!  Wink

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: