Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226851 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:05:38 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 06:38:53 PM by Zebedee23

This is bloody ridiculous. I want my 260 DRK. Were the alt coins lost or stolen? My understanding was it was just the BTC that was stolen. Why is there a hold up on withdrawing of alt coins!?

An update on the law suit or what has happened with the website would be appreciated.

Everything was stolen by Ryan Kennedy and a good chunck of the remaining alts wads dumped over the last couple of days, he is claiming he 'returned' the coins when he very obviously sent them to trex and Polo and dumped.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jootje

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:57:43 PM

missing 0.137 btc withdrawal requested
BlockaFett (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:55:22 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Ferdous from Mintpal V1 contacted me for some help on the legal case against Ryan Kennedy aka Alex Green.

He needs someone who can provide all the below info for his lawyer to create a witness statement.  I can't provide all the info as my V2 login was locked out so I never logged in (lost 8 BTC from Mintpal V1).  

Info needed:

- The customer's name, address, background info of how the customer lost money in Mintpal
- Evidence of the existence of the account
- Evidence of the balances contained therein
- Dates digital currency went in (range is fine)
- Dates he attempted to withdraw them
- Correspondence demanding payment

If you got this, please PM me and I will forward your contact details to Ferdous, or you can message him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ferdousbhai

Thanks

Blockafett
Dotcommie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:38:25 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Ferdous from Mintpal V1 contacted me for some help on the legal case against Ryan Kennedy aka Alex Green.

He needs someone who can provide all the below info for his lawyer to create a witness statement.  I can't provide all the info as my V2 login was locked out so I never logged in (lost 8 BTC from Mintpal V1).  

Info needed:

- The customer's name, address, background info of how the customer lost money in Mintpal

If you got this, please PM me and I will forward your contact details to Ferdous, or you can message him on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ferdousbhai

Thanks

Blockafett

I might be able to provide all of that, but I think I only lost 0.7BTC.  Not sure if they're looking for someone who lost a lot of money or not.
ferdous

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:17:01 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Info needed:

Thanks

Blockafett

I might be able to provide all of that, but I think I only lost 0.7BTC.  Not sure if they're looking for someone who lost a lot of money or not.

Thanks Blockafelt for posting this here.

The value of the amount you lost must be more than £750.
tombtc

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:04:21 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Info needed:

Thanks

Blockafett

I sent an email with all this info to info@selachii.co.uk on 26 Nov. It was called Moopay Creditor. Is this the same thing or should I send it to you again, Blockafett?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:04:56 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Info needed:

Thanks

Blockafett

I have all of the above other then the  dates he attempted to withdraw

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:11:49 AM

Just because the court ruled in favor of the syscoin people doesn't guarantee they will get anything back

In the normal non btc world judges rule stuff all the time but often there is nothing left to give to the victims 

If he claimed he's been hacked into and there's nothing left to give back there's not much hope of getting it all back, he might get a few months in jail or something but the coins are still lost whether he has them stashed or not, he's going to blame the hacker.....
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:14:09 AM

Does anybody have a correspondence address for Kennedy?  His solicitor or otherwise.  
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:17:40 AM

Just because the court ruled in favor of the syscoin people doesn't guarantee they will get anything back

In the normal non btc world judges rule stuff all the time but often there is nothing left to give to the victims 

If he claimed he's been hacked into and there's nothing left to give back there's not much hope of getting it all back, he might get a few months in jail or something but the coins are still lost whether he has them stashed or not, he's going to blame the hacker.....

The sys funds were stored in cold storage, they had nothing to do with the hot wallet lost funds, and ryan lied about it when said that all the funds were stolen from the exchange.

If the judge ruled in sys favor and sys got a liquidator then he should at least get all ryan's remainings and he should live on the street.
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Info needed:

Thanks

Blockafett

I sent an email with all this info to info@selachii.co.uk on 26 Nov. It was called Moopay Creditor. Is this the same thing or should I send it to you again, Blockafett?

Sent you PM Smiley
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:20:33 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Info needed:

Thanks

Blockafett

I have all of the above other then the  dates he attempted to withdraw

If you have the wallet addresses maybe you can see on the blockchain when the funds left?
BlockaFett (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:22:20 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 02:28:57 PM by BlockaFett

Does anybody have a correspondence address for Kennedy?  His solicitor or otherwise.  

I don't but the law firm Selachii must have it as they seem to be the main firm taking action against Ryan.

info@selachii.co.uk
https://twitter.com/Selachii_LLP
ferdous

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:04:29 AM

Update

Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement via twitter/emails etc.

Our main effort at this stage is geared towards getting Mintpal up and running again after an extensive security review and find ways to reimburse the users. I have reached out and been in talks with a couple of Angel investors and VCs for possible cash injection to cover the missing balances. We still haven't reached an agreement. We are also considering various other alternatives. The complicating factor is that we currently have no way of knowing how much of the V1 balances prior to migration to V2 was withdrawn from V2 vs how much is actually missing.

The legal process, as you must know, is unfortunately very lengthy and expensive. So far I spent ~70 BTC in Mintpal case (of which 23 BTC was crowd-funded - thanks!) and still haven't reached any resolution. There has been some good progress in the criminal case however, but I have been advised to not make any progress there public at this stage.

We are all working hard at this, in addition to working at our day jobs, so please be patient and give us a bit more time. Hopefully we will get Mintpal running again, find ways to reimburse all our customers, and Ryan will get what's coming. Happy 2015!
so142001

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:09:40 AM

Update

Hey guys,

Our main effort at this stage is geared towards getting Mintpal up and running again after an extensive security review and find ways to reimburse the users. I have reached out and been in talks with a couple of Angel investors and VCs for possible cash injection to cover the missing balances. We still haven't reached an agreement. We are also considering various other alternatives. The complicating factor is that we currently have no way of knowing how much of the V1 balances prior to migration to V2 was withdrawn from V2 vs how much is actually missing.

The legal process, as you must know, is unfortunately very lengthy and expensive. So far I spent ~70 BTC in Mintpal case (of which 23 BTC was crowd-funded - thanks!) and still haven't reached any resolution. There has been some good progress in the criminal case however, but I have been advised to not make any progress there public at this stage.

We are all working hard at this, in addition to working at our day jobs, so please be patient and give us a bit more time. Hopefully we will get Mintpal running again, find ways to reimburse all our customers, and Ryan will get what's coming. Happy 2015!

I am looking forward to getting my 1.07450001 BTC.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 08:09:54 AM

Update

Hey guys,

as do i look forward to getting my 7.05 btc and 31k BC back Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
glavos

Activity: 547

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 11:47:50 AM

Looking forward to get my coins back.
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 12:07:28 PM

Update

Hey guys,

as do i look forward to getting my 7.05 btc and 31k BC back Cheesy

everyone looks forward to this in 2015 ,but I have my doubts about it
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 01:56:23 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 03:35:06 PM by a fool and his money ...

he can't blame a hacker because likely there is no blockchain evidence to back that up. He would need to pove it and likely can't because he was too dumb and too lazy to produce that evidence in time.

Whitecoin for example has just recently been moved apparently (according to rumours). I hear uno has not been moved from their adresses for months. In fact the coins are shown in the blockexplorer and are right where people deposited them to months ago.

So the hacker-story actually doesn't fly.

As soon he understands he is screwed he will give in and pay back to reduce his time in prison. He will just claim to miraculously have 'found' the coins

now that mintpal is down , no one really knows how much coins they have ,

this is also nonsense! People don't be so stupid! It's all in the blockchain noobs! Did you deposit coins to mintpal? Yes? Then this transaction is in the chain! If these coins haven't been sold to someone else and were withdrawn they are still right there or can be traced when they went where.
Do you noobs know how to use a blockexplorer? You can see all the mintpal balances on the blockchains. Don't  be so fuckin' noob!

Look at the old coinex-thread. Uno community was back then able to tell exactly where the coins went and even when they have been sold on other exchanges and even what their deposit adress at cryptsy was. All you need to do is sit down and follow up with this stuff! Don't be so fuckin' helpless like little babies. Nobody will do the detective work for you. You need to sit down and trace your coins and compare your result data with others! The adresses of mintpal  can be told. Hotwallets, coldwallets (which they didn't even have for some coins), everything. So it's  actually exceptionally easy to do this.
All proof, evidence is there in the blockchain right in front of you. I hope the lawyers at court will be getting these infos so they can be used in the case for proof who lies about what.

There was no hack and it can be proven with blockchain-data i am sure.

I strongly recommend that you get together in the different coin communities and if you exchange info amongst each other about your transactions to and from mintpal you can 100% tell what adresses belong to them. They can not steal a single coin from you without leaving hard evidence in the blockchain!!!  

The scammers story has to match up with the data in the blockchain which it won't because he's lying so he can be exposed as the lying prick that he is.

He's actually sitting in the trap. He fucked himself. You can't steal coins when they got you by the balls. His name and face is known. He fucked himself right in the ass. The more he lies the more he will rot behind bars. All it takes is you extract the relevant info from the chain and pass it on to the people in court. An IQ above 90 points is required for this.

So please stop the stupid comments like "nobody knows how many coins they have" - we can know EXACTLY how many coins they got.

It's a public ledger - ALL transactions are stored FOREVER in the chain with a timestamp attached so no lies can be told about hacks. This is evidence that can be used in court without any problems!

Don't be so noob!
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:44:00 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 03:48:32 PM by a fool and his money ...

also the number of missing UNO the OP states is incorrect. Not 255 is missing - around 1300 in 3 different adresses is missing.
They are marked in the blockexplorer richlist:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/#!rich

please correct. Thanks.

These uno will either go back to the people they rightfully belong to or won't be moved ever again. There's no other option. Selling them for personal profit on other exchanges is not an option for the scammer at this  point. Hack can't be claimed because they didn't move in a long time.

That's how you do it. Find out those mintpal-adresses and mark them in the richlists so you can constantly observe them.

Green can't sell a single coin at this point. If he is stupid enough to attempt to sell these coins for his personal enrichment he'll be punshed even harder by the law.
He controls the coins but they do not belong to him and they got him by the balls so he'll be paying those coins back - or not move them ever again in his life  and claim they are lost. He can't do anything else.

Trace your coins, find out exactly what adresses belong to mintpal and keep those coins under observation. You'll be amazed to see he didn't even mess with the alts. Most will be right where you have sent them to.

If they aren't with mintpal anymore the transactions out will likely be  evidence which will be conflicting with his lies and thus still serve to get him. You could also atempt to trace them to other exchanges. Especially easy because you see it dump so you know which exchange. Altcoin world is small enough. You can even tell the deposit-adresses at cryptsy or whereever he wants to sell the alts.

None of these alts will be stolen or at least not unaccounted for with maybe the exception of the anon-coins.
All non-anon-coins can be 100% accounted for.

It is on you to trace your coins and produce the evidence to help the lawyers at court. Nobody will do that for you! Get together at your coin communities and exchange information on transactions with eachother and trace those coins! This is evidence which should totally be available at court.

Regards.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: