Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226849 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:09:36 AM

It is seemingly nice and all that the Syscoin devs have supposedly filed their papers (although I haven't found proof of that anywhere in the court record).  Doesn't anyone remember the scandal that happened when Moolah co-sponsored the launch and then held the 250 BTC escrow for Sysoin's outrageously shady ICO and then failed coin launch?  Curious how those coins aren't missing, don't you think?

There is definitely a rat there.  Don't trust the Syscoin devs to be of any help to anyone other than to help Alex/Ryan get away with our coins and cause great damage to the cryptocurrency scene.

piss off ryan

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:03:12 PM

Thing is the community indeed can't be based on the Syscoin legal efforts... say Ryan gives the BTCs to Syscoin to get off the legal hook... what about the rest that are owed thousands of BTCs? There would simply be no case for them (except the complaints filed in the fraud fighting unit - which from what I understand is somewhat bureaucratic in their response times and methods).
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:17:19 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 12:41:08 PM by ontopicplease

Hi, just like most you I was a mintpal victim, managed to get a few coins out, but still have a lot XMR there. The problem with XMR getting out, was I wasn't sure what to fill in regarding address and payment id/destination tag. Mintpal only offered the possibility to fill in the address, there was no option to fill in a destination tag. How did you guys solve this.
I am aware that it is probably all a bit too late, but still am curious
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:56:19 PM

Update on Syscoin's involuntary bankruptcy action against MooPay here:

https://network23.org/dogecoin/2014/11/07/winding-it-up/.

Ok, so I'm going through the process of of filling out this paperwork. Can someone walk it through to make sure we're all writing the correct information?

1. Name of creditor = MOOPAY LIMITED (Company Number 08920347)

2. Address of creditor for correspondence. = 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London N120DR

3. Total amount = 1.60817516 BTC

4. Details of any documents by reference to which the debt can be substantiated = Still have access to the site showing balance. Screen snapshot? What else could I add to this field?

5. If amount in 3 above includes outstanding uncapitalised interest please state amount. = N/A

6. Particulars of how and when debt incurred (If you need more space append a continuation sheet to this form). What should I add in this field?

7. Particulars of any security held, the value of the security, and the date it was given. = N/A?

8. Particulars of any reservation of title claimed in respect of goods supplied to which the claim relates. = N/A?

Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:18:35 PM

Ok, so I'm going through the process of of filling out this paperwork. Can someone walk it through to make sure we're all writing the correct information?

2. Address of creditor for correspondence. = 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London N120DR

4. Details of any documents by reference to which the debt can be substantiated = Still have access to the site showing balance. Screen snapshot? What else could I add to this field?

5. If amount in 3 above includes outstanding uncapitalised interest please state amount. = N/A

6. Particulars of how and when debt incurred (If you need more space append a continuation sheet to this form). What should I add in this field?

7. Particulars of any security held, the value of the security, and the date it was given. = N/A?

8. Particulars of any reservation of title claimed in respect of goods supplied to which the claim relates. = N/A?

You are the creditor; Moo = debtor (going of U.S. BK Code's use of the terms).  Anyone who has a potential claim against Moo = creditor.  Syscoin = creditor; Mintpal = creditor; etc. In the U.S., there would be one pot and all the creditors get to battle over the order of bites from the apple.  Incidentally, this is why I'm curious about Syscoin and Mintpal having the same counsel - they seem like adverse parties.  In the U.S., they wouldn't have the same attorney because they may potentially have to fight over the pot as GUCs (General Unsecured Creditors).
Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:37:56 PM

Is there any case/claim against Mintpal, seperate from Moolah, claiming against them for the loss of our coins?

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
slax0r

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Digital Currency fanatic

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:40:31 PM

What have you done apart from wining on this forum?

A hell of a lot more research and coin tracing and detective work than you. 
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:41:27 PM

Is there any case/claim against Mintpal, seperate from Moolah, claiming against them for the loss of our coins?

No idea.  I think there's supposed to be eventually.  But, having said that, you have to be your own best advocate.  Don't rely on Mintpal or anybody else to get your coins back.  If you want them, you'll need to go after them. Everyone looks after number 1 first - Mintpal will look after itself first; Syscoin devs will look after themselves first; etc. (which is appropriate).
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:51:52 PM

Now that mintpal is gone. maybe Exco.in will replace it. site looks awesome, something mintpal should be https://exco.in/
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

Hi, just like most you I was a mintpal victim, managed to get a few coins out, but still have a lot XMR there. The problem with XMR getting out, was I wasn't sure what to fill in regarding address and payment id/destination tag. Mintpal only offered the possibility to fill in the address, there was no option to fill in a destination tag. How did you guys solve this.
I am aware that it is probably all a bit too late, but still am curious

I have quite a few XMR there also. I just put in the payment ID (supplied by Poloniex) in the notes section (as I don't have a wallet on my computer).
Note - For a personal wallet, you don't need a payment ID, just the address.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 09:45:49 PM

Now that mintpal is gone. maybe Exco.in will replace it. site looks awesome, something mintpal should be https://exco.in/
No thanks!
Why should we trust this site?
It might just be another scam !
I Think thats the 3rd party exchange for Blackcoin, its down for now..

_@/'
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:20:34 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 11:56:51 PM by MikeMike

I still have an open ticket, sent 1,000,000 karma coin to mintpal and nothing arrived, I have been told they are investigating.

thanks, I added a section to the OP to list any coins returned since listed here, let me know if you get anything back.

56,783.43506221 VRC

This thread should be spammed on Every Thread existing on BitcoinTalk.
There might be bits of important information some people have they
are not aware of how it will greatly aid this cause.

BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:35:27 AM

I wonder how people would get their coins back if they just put whoever responsible in jail; I don't think I was the only one who doubled he's coins so even if it was Ryan he would have to pay more than what he stole "that if he did really stole coins"

To me it's a mix of people using BTC for personal benefits and a major technical issue. 

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:26:15 AM

I wonder how people would get their coins back if they just put whoever responsible in jail; I don't think I was the only one who doubled he's coins so even if it was Ryan he would have to pay more than what he stole "that if he did really stole coins"

To me it's a mix of people using BTC for personal benefits and a major technical issue. 

They can be effectively "Motivated" to do the right thing.
Just as Alex said he would do BUT had not yet.

Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:25:52 AM

What have you done apart from wining on this forum?

A hell of a lot more research and coin tracing and detective work than you. 
This is ridiculous. You have no clue how much I have done however it is irrelevant. If you want to fight against Ryan stop wining and file a legal claim against him.
srmojuze

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:09:53 AM

0.77079968 LTC still not withdrawn
47.95922959 XMR stuck

I'm small fish but still. That is the amount I have lost for the record. The worst part is that I liked Mintpal the most out of all exchanges. In any case, I still believe in crypto and it is very good that we learn how to MAKE and MANAGE and SECURE our own money.

Because if we depend on government, banks, and the "justice" system they are the people that will scam us, as they are doing now in exchange for a certain level of fiat "security".

All the best to everyone.

PS Crypto is in a bit of a funny state but for any online transactions compared to PayPal and credit card and what nots crypto is still such a great opportunity. I am going to reduce my credit card use significantly, got hacked $200 (but got it back pretty fast luckily or should I say Praise Jesus Smiley
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:13:09 AM

47.95922959 XMR stuck

I'm small fish but still.

That is the amount I have lost for the record.

Seems that some "Old Wallets" were used quite possibly on purpose to "Get the Transactions Stuck"
so it would seem it's not their fault while they keep the coins.

There are too many stuck transactions on too many coins.

srmojuze

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:15:11 AM

47.95922959 XMR stuck

I'm small fish but still.

That is the amount I have lost for the record.

Seems that some "Old Wallets" were used quite possibly on purpose to "Get the Transactions Stuck"
so it would seem it's not their fault.

There are too many stuck transactions on too many coins.

Oh it's not "stuck" ... I meant LTC address entered but they haven't even processed the transactions. XMR is still "The following daemons are currently unavailable. "

So at this point it means they have stolen my 1 LTC and 48 XMR.
srmojuze

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:21:38 AM

I still don't understand how no one can trace who the actual CEO of Moopay LTD is. Has anyone in England gone to the registered business address? Sorry if it's been done I haven't followed the threads.

What about the "acquisition"? Was it like semi-formalised then Mintpal gave their full access to "Alex Green" who then stole Bitcoins and "nuked" his own company Moopay LTD?

Amazing stuff.

At this point though I still won't be asking for more regulation in crypto, big government and big banks and special interest will just screw things up more.

What is very BIZZARE is that Moopay is supposedly a legitimate UK-registered company and there is still so much confusion. What is going on?

Has anyone in London filed a police report?

I'm quite confused.

Name & Registered Office:
MOOPAY LTD
1ST FLOOR
2 WOODBERRY GROVE
FINCHLEY
LONDON
ENGLAND
N12 0DR
Company No. 08920347

Date of Incorporation: 03/03/2014

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
None Supplied
Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To:  (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 03/12/2015
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 31/03/2015
Mortgage: Number of charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )
srmojuze

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:29:09 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 11:43:10 AM by srmojuze

This case shouldn't be a debt-collection issue against Moopay LTD, this is outright theft of funds aka a CRIMINAL case in my view. If it can be proven that Moopay LTD did acquire Mintpal then if Moopay LTD does not file for bankruptcy then Moopay LTD has STOLEN customer property (digital, currency, or whatever) so this is a criminal case.

If Moopay LTD files for bankruptcy (voluntary/involuntary) then it is a debt recovery/ bankruptcy proceeding situation.

So again, have any Londoners filed a police report, report to UK equivalent of SEC (known as ASIC in Australia) etc?

If someone in London can begin a criminal accusation (ie. police report etc) that may be a good first step besides the involuntary bankruptcy angle.

"it looks like the Syscoin folks filed their Petition on October 22, 2014 and have hearing about it on December 8, 2014."
..That's great, what about criminal accusations by Syscoin folks?

In any case great job by Syscoin peoples hope to hear more about their hearing to force Moopay into bankruptcy proceedings, hope that works out.

Very, very bizzare stuff going on.

Edit:
I don't advocate violence, stalking, getting personal, etc. but if indeed $1 million has been stolen this is a serious, serious issue and Londoners who lost money from Mintpal should be outside their company office demanding answers. Can anyone post pics of 2 WOODBERRY GROVE, FINCHLEY? Yes, depositors take risk when dealing with crypto. But as a depositor we also have a right to accuse someone that engaged in a transaction with us and hear their reply to our accusation. If there is no accountability in crypto then we're just replicating the fiat system of a facade of regulation at the bottom and insane outright fraud at the top.

Think of it as gold. If you lent someone one gold bar, and said keep it safe. If they ran off with that gold bar wouldn't you go to them and say, give it back to me? Curious.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: