Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170887 times)
lsr396

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 11:39:37 PM

I just registered but can't verify ... it is taking a loooooooong time just to get to your site Sad

Try again today. I was asleep but maybe the server was under stress last night.

ok thanks... I'm in Smiley
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:25:58 AM

Given that the resource market is not open yet, would you consider giving subscribers some extra free time?
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:02:01 AM

Can you add "Top Players" again, I kinda like the race for points, and now that it`s not pay to win, it actually makes sense  Wink

I actually removed it because my way of calculating the points were rather messy. I might add it in the future again, if I come up with some nice algorithm for calculating points. However, at this moment I am focused on other things. This is open for other people to come up with a suggestion for calculating points - how should upgrades, resources, activity level all factor in on the score?

Given that the resource market is not open yet, would you consider giving subscribers some extra free time?

I will consider this, thank you for pointing it out. I believe the market will come out tonight if everything goes according to plan.
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:04:37 AM

I actually removed it because my way of calculating the points were rather messy. I might add it in the future again, if I come up with some nice algorithm for calculating points. However, at this moment I am focused on other things. This is open for other people to come up with a suggestion for calculating points - how should upgrades, resources, activity level all factor in on the score?

I would actually say that just the sum of all gold mined should solve the problem. Unless You want to add some bonus for activity. If there is a point, then You can also add other resources to that, but their gold cost for ores would be i it already anyway.

I would suggest adding to refs date of signup, instead of activity a date of last mining and a column with total ref bonus gold for each ref. Also do refs give bonus with other resources as well or just gold ?
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:14:53 AM

Also could You explain -

"Whenever something is sold on the market for either Gold or Bitcoin, the amount of resources that was sold and the payment that was received will be shared out equally between the Premium Miners who have resources on sale in the Market. "

How to understand this ?

Will prices be fixed ?

If i want to sell 500 coal and someone wants to sell 50 coal we get 50/50 the income no matter the amount sold ? if thats either 50 or 450 ? That should be either based on who put the stuff for sale earlier or split depending on how big part was sold i think. Like if someone wants to buy 100 coal then we sell equal shares - 20% from 50 + 20% from 450 (10+90).
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:59:18 PM

Also could You explain -

"Whenever something is sold on the market for either Gold or Bitcoin, the amount of resources that was sold and the payment that was received will be shared out equally between the Premium Miners who have resources on sale in the Market. "

How to understand this ?

Will prices be fixed ?

If i want to sell 500 coal and someone wants to sell 50 coal we get 50/50 the income no matter the amount sold ? if thats either 50 or 450 ? That should be either based on who put the stuff for sale earlier or split depending on how big part was sold i think. Like if someone wants to buy 100 coal then we sell equal shares - 20% from 50 + 20% from 450 (10+90).

Thank you for your posts, Max.

1. I will consider your idea for the point system and maybe integrate it again.
2. Will add the date of signup to refs, and maybe amount of gold you earned from each member. It will take some more database resources and I'll see if I can afford it. Referrals only give gold bonus and not other resources.
3. Prices of sale is fixed to prevent resources from devaluating immediately.
4. It is a little difficult to explain in how this works but I will give an example. If 1 seller has 50 and another has 500 iron. Someone wants to buy 100 iron. Then 50 iron will be deducted from both sellers balance, and they will receive compensation for 50 each.
I did it like this so that people who have little resources for sale are also able to earn from selling. Otherwise, the market would quickly be stocked by 3-4 big players with a lot of resources, and no one else would be able to earn from selling their resources.
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:54:54 PM

2. Will add the date of signup to refs, and maybe amount of gold you earned from each member. It will take some more database resources and I'll see if I can afford it. Referrals only give gold bonus and not other resources.
4. It is a little difficult to explain in how this works but I will give an example. If 1 seller has 50 and another has 500 iron. Someone wants to buy 100 iron. Then 50 iron will be deducted from both sellers balance, and they will receive compensation for 50 each.
I did it like this so that people who have little resources for sale are also able to earn from selling. Otherwise, the market would quickly be stocked by 3-4 big players with a lot of resources, and no one else would be able to earn from selling their resources.

Thanks for reply.

Then the prices of upgrades should be balanced enough for the market to have any sense. If 10 ppl put 50 iron on sale each (500 altogether) and someone wants to buy lets say 34 then You have to do a lot of rounding. Make sure it doesn't generate a lot of bugs.

Another problem would be with 9 ppl putting 50 iron and 1 person putting 5 iron. What would happen when someone wants to buy 100 iron ? Takes those 5 from 1 guy and and 95/9=10,56 from all others ?

Just look out for potential bugs/problems.
pixiee

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 02:09:13 PM

I would already be playing but unfortunately i did not receive the verification link.  Cry
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:15:32 PM

I would already be playing but unfortunately i did not receive the verification link.  Cry

It seems there is a problem with that. Check the spam, many ppl (including me) had the verification email in there.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:32:39 PM

Thanks for reply.

Then the prices of upgrades should be balanced enough for the market to have any sense. If 10 ppl put 50 iron on sale each (500 altogether) and someone wants to buy lets say 34 then You have to do a lot of rounding. Make sure it doesn't generate a lot of bugs.

Another problem would be with 9 ppl putting 50 iron and 1 person putting 5 iron. What would happen when someone wants to buy 100 iron ? Takes those 5 from 1 guy and and 95/9=10,56 from all others ?

Just look out for potential bugs/problems.

Yup and that is indeed why the market is not released yet. It takes 5 from that guy who had 5 and 10 from every other seller except the one with most for sale whom it takes 11 from.

Your account should already be activated. It's Pixiee right?
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:45:46 PM

Yup and that is indeed why the market is not released yet. It takes 5 from that guy who had 5 and 10 from every other seller except the one with most for sale whom it takes 11 from.

And thats what im talking about... that might be Your mistake only now, but better that system doesn't make it ;p

First of all 5+8*10+11=96, not 100, so it would either have to take 15 from the guy with most for sale or 11 from 5 ppl and 10 from 4 ppl.
Also what happens if there are more than 1 person with the most put on sale ? picks 1 seller at random ?

I don't know the prices so the discussion might be irrelevant, but better safe than sorry if something doesn't work.

While buying for gold might be without problems since You can split gold into decimals, like 0,0005371 gold, but You cant split satoshi that easily. Might be problematic to count all those decimals till they round up to full 1.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 03:59:06 PM

And thats what im talking about... that might be Your mistake only now, but better that system doesn't make it ;p

First of all 5+8*10+11=96, not 100, so it would either have to take 15 from the guy with most for sale or 11 from 5 ppl and 10 from 4 ppl.
Also what happens if there are more than 1 person with the most put on sale ? picks 1 seller at random ?

I don't know the prices so the discussion might be irrelevant, but better safe than sorry if something doesn't work.

While buying for gold might be without problems since You can split gold into decimals, like 0,0005371 gold, but You cant split satoshi that easily. Might be problematic to count all those decimals till they round up to full 1.

Haha yea that's my mistake. Luckily, machines have better math skills on the fly than I do  Cool

If more than 1 person have most for sale (exactly the same amount), then it choose one of these two(or more) at random.

Well the gold & BTC can be split into equally amount of decimals ( 8 ), so it should show the same pros/cons when exchanging. However, that's why I run the beta of this game. To test out features and see where things can be improved upon.
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:02:42 PM

Okki, thanks for answers

Haha yea that's my mistake. Luckily, machines have better math skills on the fly than I do  Cool

If more than 1 person have most for sale (exactly the same amount), then it choose one of these two(or more) at random.

Well the gold & BTC can be split into equally amount of decimals ( 8 ), so it should show the same pros/cons when exchanging. However, that's why I run the beta of this game. To test out features and see where things can be improved upon.
pixiee

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 04:07:02 PM

It seems there is a problem with that. Check the spam, many ppl (including me) had the verification email in there.

I checked but nothing there.
pixiee

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:09:33 PM

Your account should already be activated. It's Pixiee right?
[/quote]
Yes, Thank you MyBitMine.co. 
Sorry i couldn´t identify the sigin section because of the Ad. Tongue
kooy

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:16:08 PM

Just like to say keep up the good work and thanks for accepting feedback from the community! Really enjoying this game!
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:31:57 AM

Is the User ID really corresponding to the amount of ppl that registered to the game ?

You already have around 500 players ?
My ref from today's morning has ID 434. That would be a lot of ppl for such a short time, especially that i haven't seen any ads of this site yet.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:35:10 AM

Just like to say keep up the good work and thanks for accepting feedback from the community! Really enjoying this game!

I am very happy that you like the game. Let me know if you have any suggestions or problems.

Is the User ID really corresponding to the amount of ppl that registered to the game ?

You already have around 500 players ?
My ref from today's morning has ID 434. That would be a lot of ppl for such a short time, especially that i haven't seen any ads of this site yet.

I just checked and I have 444 members exactly right now. However, not all of them are playing obviously. It is a lot more than I anticipated though. The site has been advertised in a few places, and one member has been advertising their referral link. I will run another advertisement campaign again today as well.

I will run some maintenance today and hopefully fix this e-mail issue that some people are facing.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 12:43:12 PM

Joined the game. I am a fan of MMORPG text based game. i liked the concept But it's a really slow one. There should be some extra activities that the user can do while they wait. If you can Make it more like a game than a faucet, in that way people will enjoy it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Radelderth

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:47:31 PM

Joined the game. I am a fan on MMORPG text based game. i liked the concept But it's a really slow one. There should be some extra activities that the user can do while they wait. If you can Make it more like a game than a faucet, in that way people will enjoy it.

Yup, really slower then expected..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: