Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
Bitcoinfan82

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 03:37:45 PM

I hate these captcha videos  Sad  expecially when I use my tablet

I'll prefer to wait 15 second of ad link like adfly or coinurl and then solve a google captcha
All to not see these videos again Grin

Many referral of mine abandoned the game in the first days
It require great application at start

Maybe you should think something for newcomer to make them addicted more with the game
Maybe an alternative game that let you earn a small amount of gold, useful in the first days but obsolete in the upper levels
It could be a random bonus too. Do you know Ore-mine ?
I like their bonus System.

However you did a great job with the site. You have all my appreciation. The art has improved too and you take care pretty well of the site.

Keep up the good work Smiley   It's not a lucrative game and It's impegnative
But for some reasons I started to love it and I feel potential in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:13:13 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 04:33:12 PM by MyBitMine

It has turned out:) it is necessary to not wait while there will pass check, and to press production!
By all thanks from Ukraine:)

Hey Fialka.

I am pretty sure that you need to wait in order to not receive a 24 hour ban from the captcha.

Here is the reply from my captcha providers. Have a look at it and tell me if you fall under one of these categories.

Code:
Theres a few reasons why that user could be experiencing it most commonly we see it’s from simply not providing the right answer.

Another common reason is that a user will wait more then 15 minutes after their session is first generated to solve the captcha, likely from loading page and going away from computer or to another tab.

On a global level our v1.0 captcha platform had less then 10% incorrect submissions. We are trying to get v2.0 to less then 8% incorrect submissions. Where as recaptcha understands their capthas are hard and they try to allow a user to solve 1/3 captchas or 66% or less incorrect submissions.

We also see a few (very limited amount) users receiving a 24-hour ban for submitting a captcha (right or wrong) multiple times before the captcha even shows up. This is one of our bot detection tools as typically it should not be possible. v1.0 did have some users get caught in the net who were not botting and simply impatient. This possibility has been greatly reduced now that the field for typing in does not appear until timer ends.

We have seen a small number (less then .1%) (< 1/1000) which have actually submitted the correct answer and received failed captcha status. This is something we are actively working to reproduce in a controlled environment to learn more of but we believe its due to sessions timing out early before the submission is finished.

I hate these captcha videos  Sad  expecially when I use my tablet

I'll prefer to wait 15 second of ad link like adfly or coinurl and then solve a google captcha
All to not see these videos again Grin

Many referral of mine abandoned the game in the first days
It require great application at start

Maybe you should think something for newcomer to make them addicted more with the game
Maybe an alternative game that let you earn a small amount of gold, useful in the first days but obsolete in the upper levels
It could be a random bonus too. Do you know Ore-mine ?
I like their bonus System.

However you did a great job with the site. You have all my appreciation. The art has improved too and you take care pretty well of the site.

Keep up the good work Smiley   It's not a lucrative game and It's impegnative
But for some reasons I started to love it and I feel potential in it.

Thank you for your feedback - I will reply here in a couple of minutes with a detailed response.

EDIT: I understand that some people are not a big fan of the video captcha - it is still under development and will be more mobile/tablet friendly in the future.

However, at this stage it will be impossible to keep this site running without it. I'll explain why further down.

Your idea about something for newcomers which will become obsolete later on isn't a bad idea. I will think of something - maybe something closely related to the bonus that ore-mine offers.

I am happy that you like the site so far - I am pouring my heart and soul into this project and always aim to make it better for you guys without compromising the longevity of the site.

Regarding the game being lucrative and the fact that the video captcha is needed:
I do not agree that the site is not that lucrative.

Between paying hosting & advertisement and saving up for paying users once the highly upgraded users start redeeming, the profit margin is rather slim.

Since the launch of Alpha - the site has generated around 2BTC in deposits and advertisement. However, I've paid ~0,5 in hosting & domain alone so far. On top of that comes advertisement and the fact that the site needs to have enough funds ready once users start withdrawing on a daily basis.

Personally, I do not regard deposits as profit - seeing as users will eventually be able to withdraw it back (unless they keep spending the funds on autominer and other non-permanent upgrades).

I do not even dare mentioning how much I've spent out of my own pockets to realize this site.
Although I can tell you that I have outsourced a little of the programming and all of the graphics.
Fialka

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:42:36 PM

The video accepts the answer, only you should write in the instruction, that is not necessary to wait for check, and at once after the answer to press "production"
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:38:44 PM

Hey guys I need your input.

I am currently working on a members list and profile system.

I want it to display the total value in BTC that users have earned.
However, I have not kept track of total earnings until now.
This means there are 3 ways in which I can count the earnings.

1. (and I know you guys will hate it  Roll Eyes )
Reset all accounts (but keep users deposits)
This way, all users' total_earning will be building up equally.

Count the price of all upgrades
This way, the total_earning will include all upgrades that users have achieved.
However, upgrades bought with Bitcoin will also be included in this count.

Do not count previous upgrades/earnings
This way, I will not include upgrades and earnings achieved so far, and the total
earnings will only display what has been earned since the update which includes members list & profiles.
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:00:10 PM

This way, I will not include upgrades and earnings achieved so far, and the total
earnings will only display what has been earned since the update which includes members list & profiles.
its ok to reset any balance, but its not fair to reset upgrades
users spent time upgrading their mine so many will quit if they need to start from scratch
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 09:24:48 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 09:50:40 PM by Salmen

I have found a way how to sell and buy resources.
The best you freeze the Market.

I know how to close the bug.
It's best to close the bug as soon as possible.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Mawo123

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:53:35 PM

When ever this is implemented you could just counting then and not worry about the gold they gained before it was implemented.  Those who would be at the top would get to the top either way because their gold per hour is better.
Bitcoinfan82

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:37:17 AM

I agree with the third option Smiley
not the 1 please Smiley

I am happy that you like the site so far - I am pouring my heart and soul into this project and always aim to make it better for you guys without compromising the longevity of the site.

yes I can feel this Smiley
for the lucrative I made a mistake , I'm not English so for lucrative I was intending that the game for the beginner isn't profitable
you need much time and afford to withdraw something ... sorry for my English , I know you have costs

I'm starting to do something too in the bitcoin world a simple faucet site ...

and I have some Idea for a game but I'm not a programmer
I'm making a simple paper project for now Tongue
who know ....

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 04:20:29 AM

None of the choice are good either. You not only need to think the amount deposit but the time we spend at that site. Not only 2 or 3 days to get back if reset and you only will give back our deposit without any form of bonus or compensate.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:30:27 AM

I would say option nr 3 sounds reasonable. Its not perfect but it will still show who is earning most and it is an actual solution. Option nr 2 is a bit controversial but it is also doable. Option nr 1 in my opinion is a bit unfair as surely some ppl bought autominers and some resources boosters and that would be lost. Possible variant of option 1 would be to reset gold only, leaving other resources as they are, but for it you would need to block market right now to avoid exploits.
bitcoin1985

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:35:48 AM

if you choose option 1 nobody will trust you again.

i have invest a small amount of btc. not very much, but if you "steal" me this, i dont start again.
Dilemma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:13:53 AM

we can gorow very slovly in this game
so please dont reset our uprages..
i cant do them again...

MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:09:29 PM

Hey guys relax I do not intend to reset everything.

The reason I mentioned it is because I wanted your input on what to do. I gave you 3 options which came to mind as a possibility for keeping track of earnings to see which you liked best.

Personally, I lean towards option 3. Simply start counting from the update - that is definetely the easiest solution.
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:36:12 PM

Hey guys relax I do not intend to reset everything.

The reason I mentioned it is because I wanted your input on what to do. I gave you 3 options which came to mind as a possibility for keeping track of earnings to see which you liked best.

Personally, I lean towards option 3. Simply start counting from the update - that is definetely the easiest solution.
Some people just tend to panic and scream for no reason Wink No worries there mate Smiley

As far as I can see, Option 3, would indeed be the best to chose Smiley
In a way it doesn't really matters what we earned in the past or in total but that we have some sort of reference Smiley
This way there will be the basic for us to see the progress, and seeing the progress is the most important Smiley
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 10:11:58 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 10:29:17 PM by MyBitMine

I will put the site into maintenance in a few minutes.
I think that I got a solution for the market and will enable it again.

UPDATE

I have enabled the market again. Also, all Premium Miners have received 3,000 Coal to sell.

Hopefully it works this time Smiley
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:08:41 AM

Hey guys, what a fantastic day to be working on MyBitMine Smiley

By the way, I have come up with a compromise of the 3 options I gave you to evaluate.

The Total Earned seems a little empty and it makes me sad. I would much rather have it show you what your account is worth than starting from 0 upon launch.
So I decided to count all upgrades which are impossible to purchase with BTC. So that's Workers, Gold Ores, Mine Carts and Pickaxes.

How do you feel about this?
That means, your total earning when the members pages/profiles launch will have the value of all those upgrades you bought combined.

Makes sense to you?

The reason I am asking is because you are the ones who are playing the game, and I would like to meet your expectations and make the site as good as possible for you guys Smiley
hobiedenbosch

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:30:32 PM

I think it is a good solution.
Also because after every upgrade your gold/iron/ore/gem account deminishes.

Having the upgrades that are only able with gold (and so with active mining) also makes it for people able to calculate (or maybe that is somehting you can ad) how much gold/minute people are earning.

If you want to really be fair about who is making the most gold with active mining, then there also is a solution in making an equasion with percentages.
If someone makes 5 gold/minute, then that is 100% a minute for them. Depending on how active they are, that can stay about 100% a day if they keep active mining on for 24h. If they are only active mining for 12 hours, then it wil be about 50% (people lose time with captcha's, refreshing etc).

This could work for all income in a formula, that can be used for everyone. Next upgrade, means more gold a minute, but with percentages over a day/week/month, lets people see how active someone is.

Thanks for consulting us everytime by the way.

Greets
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:02:07 PM

I think it is a good solution.
Also because after every upgrade your gold/iron/ore/gem account deminishes.

Having the upgrades that are only able with gold (and so with active mining) also makes it for people able to calculate (or maybe that is somehting you can ad) how much gold/minute people are earning.

If you want to really be fair about who is making the most gold with active mining, then there also is a solution in making an equasion with percentages.
If someone makes 5 gold/minute, then that is 100% a minute for them. Depending on how active they are, that can stay about 100% a day if they keep active mining on for 24h. If they are only active mining for 12 hours, then it wil be about 50% (people lose time with captcha's, refreshing etc).

This could work for all income in a formula, that can be used for everyone. Next upgrade, means more gold a minute, but with percentages over a day/week/month, lets people see how active someone is.

Thanks for consulting us everytime by the way.

Greets

Thank you very much for you suggestion, hobiedenbosch!

I am not sure when this will be implemented, but at some point I think I will do it.
However, it will be a little tricky to determine how active someone is, seeing as every user have different amount of wait time between captcha solutions.
chupatolas

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:40:37 PM

I JUST joined today and made deposit i believe on the project and i clicked some ads to suupport hope this last !!!!
chupatolas

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:25:35 PM

there isnt an option to exchange btc to gold? i made the deposit  and bought mines already i just wanna exchange there is an option of btc to gold?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: