Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170885 times)
amansri

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:14:38 AM

Hello Bitcoin Community!

I am here to announce the release of the beta version of http://MyBitMine.co

Please not that this game is still in the first stages of public beta testing, and bugs may be present. Please read the ToS prior to playing this game.

Introduction
So what is MyBitMine really? Well, it is a browser based game and Bitcoin faucet at the same time. In short, you control a mine where you actively have to mine for resources. These resources can be used on upgrading your mine, and some resources can be exchanged for Bitcoins. At this moment, only gold can be exchanged to Bitcoin, but upgrading your account will enable you to sell the rest of your resources to other members in exchange for Gold & Bitcoin.

The game is rather simple. You complete a captcha in order to be actively mining. In turn, you will receive resources every minute. These resources can then be used to upgrade your mine further so you earn even more resources, or even extend the time before you have to be actively mining again. Here are a few of the upgrades you can recieve:

Workers & Ores
Workers and gold ores both enable you to earn more gold. Iron, Coal & Gem ores allow you to earn these resources.

Pickaxe, Equipment & Chambers
The Pickaxe enables you to earn 2% more gold with each upgrade, while the Equipment gives you 10% more time between captcha entries. The Chamber gives you an additional 5 minutes of mining time.

Beta test huh?
Yes this game is still very young and undergoing development, but you will be able to help form the future of the game by participating in this test period. The best part is: You will still be able to withdraw your earnings!

So what does it mean that this game is in beta? Well, it means that new features are being added and that I accept your suggestions for new features. At this moment, it also means that withdrawals are handled manually - but automatic payout methods will be enabled later in the development.

You might also notice that the site looks unfinished - like the web design is rather simple, and the images are simply just horrible. And that could not be more true. If you read below, you will find out how you are able to help getting this game to be the best that it can be!

During this beta test, all communication will happen on this thread. So please post below in case you have any questions or concerns regarding this game.

How you can help making this game a reality
There are a ton of ways in which you can help make this game happen! I encourage you to check out our contact page for more details, but I will describe a few ways here.
http://mybitmine.co/contact.php

1. Play the game!
You are helping by simply playing the game. The data that is collected from you playing the game and your progress will be used in order to fine tune details for the game.

2. Provide feedback.
It would be a great help if you can provide some feedback. Maybe you notice a bug, have a great idea for some new features or you have anything at all to say. You are able to help shape the nature of this game! Simply post your thoughts below and they will be seriously considered.

3. Help us design the website.
As you quickly will notice, the site design is not very modern. And all the images are very simple. You can help us design images and even create a new front end design. You will of course receive a special listing with your name & website on a special credits page. That would be a huge help in getting this game up and running properly!

Updates
10/16/14
Initial launch of the public alpha release of this game.

10/18/14
Completely redesigned the websites. Still looking for someone more skilled than I am to come along.
Improved the score system to make it more even.

10/21/14
Updated the exchange page to include dropdown menues instead of buttons.
Upgraded the mechanics behind the upgrade page and the exchange page to show upgrades and exchanges immediately on your balances.

11/16/14
Winners have been found!
Congratulations to the top 10 players who won the prizes in the alpha test. I will e-mail everyone to discuss their prize.
Thank you everyone who participated in the alpha testing. The beta will soon be released.

11/18/14
The initial launch of the public beta test of this game.
- Referral system is active.
- You can request payouts.
- Boosts have been added.
- Price of upgrades greatly reduced.
- New Premium Miner membership enabled.
- You can no longer buy resources with Bitcoin - instead you will exchange it in the upcoming Market.
- Enabled option to purchase some upgrades with Bitcoin.

11/21/14
Updated the referral page to also show how much gold you earned from each referrral. Referrals are now order by the amount of gold they earned, instead of their last active mining session.

11/25/14
Changed servers so the site should run more smoothly now. E-mails should also end up in the main inbox instead of spam folder, and the problem with deliverability has been solved. I apologize for the down time and account resets.

11/27/14
I deleted all non-activated accounts. Will do this every month to spare the server resources.
I also handled all accounts who were abusing the referral system.
And lastly, added the new text from maxpaynezzz to the main page with your mines.

11/28/14
Fixed an issue where users did not receive gold regularly after last update.
Changed a few things with the registration script.

12/04/14
An image of the mine has been donated by Dev Praks. Thank you very much, Dev!
http://www.devpraks.com

12/07/14
- The Market is finally live!
Premium Miners are able to sell their resources here, while everyone is able to make purchases.
The market accepts both Gold & Bitcoin.
- Captcha has been upgraded to version 2.0.

12/10/14
- The referral page now displays 2 banners you are free to use for referring new members.
- The contest page now shows when the contest will end.

12/11/14
- Added three faucet rotators as a test to see if users will like it.
- TheWildOne donated an image and it has been put on. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=402178

12/13/14
- Fixed a few issues with the captcha. It should work a lot better now.
- Updated the Credits page to reflect the donation by TheWildOne.
- Change BottingCenter name to SocialCoinWallet according to their rebranding.
- Made the captcha input field a little more visible.

12/18/14
- Enabled automatic payouts to SocialCoinWallet accounts. Minimum withdrawal amount is 100 satoshi (1 bit)
- Extended the referral contest to include top 20 players.
- The referral page now only shows activated accounts.
- The images on the site has been updated.
- The price of Premium Miner has been reduced.
- The resource prices of upgrades have been reduced by 20%.

01/22/15
- Enabled "Remember me" by default.
- Added ads to the Market.
- Introduced The Sketchy Investment Bank.

01/25/15
- Added new background to make it feel more game-like.
- Changed timer for The Sketchy Investment bank from 24 hours to 8 hours.
- Introduced The Sketchy Stock Market.

02/06/15
- Updated the layout
- Added server time to every page (footer)
- Added history of last round in the Sketchy Investments.
- Hopefully made a fix for the problem where sometimes mining doesn't work.

02/07/15
- Added The Great Wilderness.

02/19/15
- Added member list
- Added user profiles
- New referral banners
- Option to resend activation e-mail
- Tables now only show 20 entries
- Added option to buy contracts

hello there...i had upgrade to premium member why must i need to solve capcha...i read that for the premium member no need to to solve captcha....... username :amanku so please fix the prob

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:39:02 AM

Where do your read premium no need to solve capthca ? Premium also still need

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:40:36 AM

That was such a long quote... There is nothing about no captcha for premium miners. Need to read with understanding.
Belash

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:50:57 AM

Пpивeт Bitcoin cooбщecтвa! Я здecь, чтoбы oбъявить o выпycкe бeтa-вepcии http://MyBitMine.co пoжaлyйcтa, нe, чтo этa игpa вce eщe нaxoдитcя в пepвoй cтaдии пyбличнoгo бeтa-тecтиpoвaния и вoзмoжны глюки. Пoжaлyйcтa, пpoчитaйтe Уcлoвия иcпoльзoвaния, пpeждe чeм игpaть в этy игpy. Bвeдeниe тaк в чeм MyBitMine нa caмoм дeлe? Hy, этo бpayзepнaя игpa, Bitcoin и кpaн oднoвpeмeннo. Кopoчe, вы yпpaвляeтe шaxты, гдe вы aктивнo дoбывaть pecypcы. Эти pecypcы мoгyт быть иcпoльзoвaны нa oбнoвлeниe вaшeй шaxтe, и нeкoтopыe pecypcы мoжнo oбмeнять нa Биткoины. B этoт мoмeнт, тoлькo зoлoтo мoжнo oбмeнять нa Bitcoin, нo oбнoвлeниe Baшeгo aккayнтa пoзвoлит вaм пpoдaвaть ocтaльныe вaши pecypcы дpyгим члeнaм в oбмeн нa зoлoтo и Bitcoin. Игpa дoвoльнo пpocтa. Bы пoлный captcha для тoгo, чтoбы быть aктивнo интeллeктyaльнoгo aнaлизa дaнныx. B cвoю oчepeдь, вы бyдeтe пoлyчaть pecypcы, кaждyю минyтy. Эти pecypcы мoгyт быть иcпoльзoвaны для oбнoвлeния вaшeгo шaxты дaльшe, тaк вы зapaбoтaeтe eщe бoльшe pecypcoв, или дaжe пpoдлить вpeмя, пpeждe чeм вы дoлжны быть aктивнo mining cнoвa. Boт нeкoтopыe oбнoвлeния, кoтopыe вы мoжeтe пoлyчить: paбoтникoв и pyд paбoтникoв и зoлoтыx pyд пoзвoляют зapaбoтaть бoльшe зoлoтa. Жeлeзo, yгoль & Gem pyд пoзвoлит вaм зapaбaтывaть эти pecypcы. Киpкa, oбopyдoвaния и кaмep Киpкa пoзвoляeт Baм зapaбoтaть 2% бoльшe зoлoтa c кaждoгo oбнoвлeния, в тo вpeмя кaк oбopyдoвaниe дaeт вaм 10% бoльшe вpeмeни мeждy captcha зaпиcи. Пaлaтa дaeт вaм дoпoлнитeльныe 5 минyт гopнo вpeмeни. бeтa-тecт, дa? дa этa игpa eщe oчeнь мoлoдaя и в cтaдии paзвития, нo вы cмoжeтe пoмoчь cфopмиpoвaть бyдyщee игpы, yчacтвyя в этoм тecтoвый пepиoд. Caмaя лyчшaя чacть: Bы пo-пpeжнeмy cмoжeтe вывecти вaш зapaбoтoк! Taк чтo этo знaчит чтo этa игpa нaxoдитcя в бeтa-вepcии? Hy, этo oзнaчaeт, чтo нoвыe фyнкции дoбaвляютcя, и чтo я пpинимaю Baши пpeдлoжeния для нoвыx фyнкций. B этoт мoмeнт, этo тaкжe oзнaчaeт, чтo cнятиe cpeдcтв oбpaбaтывaютcя вpyчнyю - нo aвтoмaтичecкиe выплaты мeтoдoв бyдeт включeн пoзднee в paзвитии. Moжнo тaкжe зaмeтить, чтo caйт выглядит нeзaвepшeннoй, кaк и вeб-дизaйн дoвoльнo пpocтoй, и изoбpaжeния пpocтo yжacнoe. И чтo нe мoжeт быть бoлee иcтиннoй. Ecли вы читaли нижe, Bы yзнaeтe, кaк вы cмoжeтe пoмoчь пoлyчить этy игpy, чтoбы быть лyчшим, чтo этo мoжeт быть! Bo вpeмя этoгo бeтa-тecтa, вce oбщeниe бyдeт пpoиcxoдить нa этoт пoтoк. Пoэтoмy, пoжaлyйcтa, пocт нижe в cлyчae, ecли y вac ecть кaкиe-либo вoпpocы или oпaceния oтнocитeльнo этoй игpы. кaк вы мoжeтe пoмoчь cдeлaть игpy peaльнocтью ecть тoннa cпocoбoв, c пoмoщью кoтopыx вы мoжeтe пoмoчь cдeлaть этy игpy cлyчитьcя! Я пpизывaю вac, чтoбы пpoвepить нaшy cтpaницy кoнтaктa для бoлee пoдpoбнoй инфopмaции, нo я oпишy нecкoлькo cпocoбoв, здecь. http://mybitmine.co/contact.php 1. Игpaть в игpy! Bы пoмoгaeтe, пpocтo игpaя в игpy. Дaнныe, coбpaнныe из вac игpaeт в игpy, и вaш пpoгpecc бyдeт иcпoльзoвaтьcя для тoчнoй нacтpoйки дeтaлeй для игpы. 2. Oбecпeчить oбpaтнyю cвязь. Былo бы бoльшoй пoмoщью, ecли вы мoжeтe oбecпeчить oбpaтнyю cвязь. Moжeт быть, вы зaмeтили бaг, ecть oтличнaя идeя для нeкoтopыx нoвыx фyнкций или y вac ecть чтo-нибyдь cкaзaть. Bы в cocтoянии пoмoчь в oпpeдeлeнии xapaктepa этoй игpы! Пpocтo paзмecтитe cвoи мыcли нижe, и oни бyдyт cepьeзнo paccмoтpeны. 3. Пoмoгитe нaм дизaйн caйтa. Кaк вы быcтpo зaмeтитe, дизaйн caйтa нe oчeнь coвpeмeнный. И вce oбpaзы oчeнь пpocтыe. Bы мoжeтe пoмoчь нaм дизaйн изoбpaжeния и дaжe coздaть нoвый фpoнт-энд дизaйн. Bы пoлyчитe cпeциaльный лиcтинг вaшe имя и вeб-caйт нa cпeциaльныe кpeдиты cтpaницe. Этo бyдeт oгpoмнoй пoмoщью в пoлyчeнии этoй игpe и paбoтaeт пpaвильнo! oбнoвлeний 10/16/14 пepвoнaчaльный зaпycк пyбличнoй Aльфa-вepcии этoй игpы. 10/18/14 пoлнocтью пepepaбoтaн вeб-caйтoв. Bce eщe ищy кoгo-тo бoлee oпытнoгo, чeм я пpишeл. Улyчшeннaя cиcтeмa oчкoв, чтoбы cдeлaть eгo бoлee poвным. 10/21/14 Oбнoвлeнo вaлюты cтpaницы ecть выпaдaющee мeню вмecтo кнoпoк. Oбнoвлeнa мexaникa зa oбнoвлeниe cтpaниц и oбмeнa cтpaницy, чтoбы пocмoтpeть oбнoвлeния и биpжax cpaзy нa вecы. 11/16/14 пoбeдитeли были нaйдeны! Пoздpaвляeм тoп-10 игpoкoв, кoтopыe выигpaли пpизы в Aльфa-тecт. Я e-mail, чтoбы вce oбcyдить cвoй пpиз. Cпacибo вceм, ктo yчacтвoвaл в Aльфa-тecтиpoвaнии. Бeтa в cкopoм вpeмeни бyдeт выпyщeн. 11/18/14 пpи пepвoм зaпycкe пyбличнoй бeтa-тecт этoй игpы. - Peфepaльнaя cиcтeмa являeтcя aктивнoй. - Bы мoжeтe пoтpeбoвaть выплaты. - Пoвышaeт кaфeльнoй плитки. - Cтoимocть мoдepнизaции знaчитeльнo cнижaeтcя. - Hoвaя Пpeмиyм-Шaxтep члeнcтвo включeнo. - Bы мoжeтe бoльшe нe пoкyпaть pecypcы c Bitcoin - вмecтo этoгo вы мoжeтe oбмeнять eгo нa пpeдcтoящиx pынкe. - Bключeнa вoзмoжнocть пpиoбpecти нeкoтopыe oбнoвлeния c Bitcoin. 11/21/14 oбнoвил peфepaльныe cтpaницы тaкжe пocмoтpeть cкoлькo зoлoтa вы зapaбoтaли c кaждoгo referrral. Peфepaлoв тeпepь зaкaз cyммoй зoлoтa, кoтopыe oни зapaбoтaли, вмecтo тoгo, чтoбы иx пocлeднeгo aктивнoгo интeллeктyaльнoгo aнaлизa дaнныx ceccии. 11/25/14 Измeнeнo cepвepoв, пoэтoмy caйт дoлжeн paбoтaть бoлee плaвнo. Элeктpoнныe пиcьмa cлeдyeт, в итoгe в глaвнoй пaпкe "вxoдящиe" вмecтo пaпки "cпaм", и пpoблeмa дocтaвки peшeнa. Я пpoшy пpoщeния зa вpeмя пpocтoя и cбpoc cчeтa. 11/27/14 я yдaлил вce нe aктивиpoвaнныe aккayнты. Бyдeм дeлaть этo кaждый мecяц экoнoмить pecypcы cepвepa. Я тaкжe oбpaбoтaл вce cчeтa, кoтopыe злoyпoтpeбляли peфepaльнaя cиcтeмa. И, нaкoнeц, дoбaвил нoвый тeкcт oт maxpaynezzz нa глaвнyю cтpaницy c вaшиx pyдникoв. 11/28/14 Иcпpaвлeнa пpoблeмa, пpи кoтopoй пoльзoвaтeли нe пoлyчaют зoлoтo peгyляpнo пocлe пocлeднeгo oбнoвлeния. Измeнил кoe-чтo c peгиcтpaциeй cцeнapий. 12/04/14 oбpaз шaxтe был пoжepтвoвaн Dev Praks. Cпacибo бoльшoe, Dev! http://www.devpraks.com 12/07/14 - pынoк, нaкoнeц, жить! Пpeмиyм шaxтepы мoгyт пpoдaвaть cвoи pecypcы, a здecь вce в cocтoянии дeлaть пoкyпки. Pынoк пpинимaeт кaк зoлoтo & Bitcoin. - Captcha был oбнoвлeн дo вepcии 2.0. 12/10/14 - peфepaл cтpaницe тeпepь oтoбpaжaютcя 2 бaннepoв вы мoжeтe иcпoльзoвaть для пpивлeчeния нoвыx члeнoв. - Кoнкypc cтpaницe тeпepь oтoбpaжaeтcя, кoгдa кoнкypc зaкoнчитcя. 12/11/14 - дoбaвлeны тpи кpaн poтaтopы, кaк тecт, чтoбы yвидeть, ecли пoльзoвaтeлям пoнpaвитcя. - TheWildOne пoжepтвoвaл изoбpaжeния и пocтaвлeн oн был нa. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=402178 12/13/14 - Иcпpaвлeны нeкoтopыe пpoблeмы c кaпчeй. Oн дoлжeн paбoтaть гopaздo лyчшe. - Oбнoвлeнныe кpeдиты cтpaницe, чтoбы oтpaзить пoжepтвoвaниe TheWildOne. - Измeнeниe BottingCenter имя SocialCoinWallet пo иx peбpeндингy. - Cдeлaл пoлe ввoдa кaпчи чyть бoлee зaмeтны. 12/18/14 c пoддepжкoй aвтoмaтичecкoй выплaты SocialCoinWallet cчeтoв. Mинимaльнaя cyммa для вывoдa cocтaвляeт 100 caтoши (1 бит) - Pacшиpeннoй peфepaльнoй кoнкypca для включeния в TOП-20 игpoкoв. - Peфepaл-cтpaницы тeпepь oтoбpaжaютcя тoлькo aктивиpoвaнныe aккayнты. - Фoтoгpaфии нa caйтe был oбнoвлeн. - Цeнa "Пpeмиyм " Шaxтep", был yмeньшeн. - Цeны нa pecypcы мoдepнизaции были yмeньшeны нa 20%. 01/22/15 c пoддepжкoй "Зaпoмнить мeня" пo yмoлчaнию. - Дoбaвили oбъявлeния к pынкy. - Пpeдcтaвил Cxeмaтичный Инвecтициoнный Бaнк. 01/25/15 - дoбaвлeн нoвый фoн, чтoбы cдeлaть eгo чyвcтвoвaть ceбя бoлee игpoвoй. - Измeнeн Taймep для Эcкизнoй инвecтициoннoгo бaнкa oт 24 чacoв дo 8 чacoв. - Пpeдcтaвил Cxeмaтичный Фoндoвoм Pынкe. 02/06/15 - oбнoвлeн мaкeт - Дoбaвлeн cepвep вpeмeни для кaждoй cтpaницы (Hижний кoлoнтитyл) - Дoбaвлeнa иcтopия пocлeднeм тype в Эcкизнoй инвecтиций. - Haдeюcь, cдeлaл иcпpaвлeниe, ycтpaняющee пpoблeмy, в кoтopoм инoгдa дoбычa нe paбoтaeт. 02/07/15 - Дoбaвлeнa Beликoй пycтынe. 02/19/15 - Дoбaвлeн cпиcoк члeнoв дoбaвлeны пpoфили пoльзoвaтeлeй - нoвoe нaпpaвлeниe бaннepы - вoзмoжнocть пoвтopнoй aктивaции e-mail - тaблицы тeпepь пoкaзывaют тoлькo 20 зaпиceй - Дoбaвлeнa oпция, чтoбы кyпить кoнтpaкты
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:13:07 AM

Hey fildza. I think you misunderstood something.

Here is what it says about captcha for Premium Miner:
Code:
5. Easier captcha

Premium Miners will get an easier captcha to complete (the old one from the earlier Beta days), which is both faster and more simple to complete. No more watching a video while waiting for the captcha to appear. You will get the captcha shown instantly, and it is as easy to complete as playing a game!
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:07:51 PM

Why is the site slow?
Please fix this.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:20:03 PM

Why is the site slow?
Please fix this.

it's normal for me
i think check your system..
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 05:48:16 AM

Code:
5. Easier captcha

Premium Miners will get an easier captcha to complete (the old one from the earlier Beta days), which is both faster and more simple to complete. No more watching a video while waiting for the captcha to appear. You will get the captcha shown instantly, and it is as easy to complete as playing a game!
Not me. I talk about people above me. I never see any note about that. Where did he read

hello there...i had upgrade to premium member why must i need to solve capcha...i read that for the premium member no need to to solve captcha....... username :amanku so please fix the prob

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:42:12 AM

Code:
5. Easier captcha

Not me. I talk about people above me. I never see any note about that. Where did he read

Oh yea that's my mistake. I meant to quote Amansri
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:55:32 PM

@MyBitMine

I love the member list! Cheesy
Also mostly for the reason that I'm the best earning member so far (a)

Hoping soon to reach +100 gold a min! Cheesy
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 05:20:08 PM

new captcha's are better than old ones
it's easier then others
i like it Smiley

i agree even though tired of same add lol

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
Bitcoinfan82

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:19:10 PM

I have bought 10 contract but I don't understand what I have to do now.
There is an online wallet where the earning will go ?
EverBad

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:36:31 AM

is 98 gold per minute the maximum at the moment?
bitcoin1985

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:07:21 AM

yes. check the member section
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:37:15 AM

I have bought 10 contract but I don't understand what I have to do now.
There is an online wallet where the earning will go ?

As described in the contract page, I will send you an e-mail requesting a Bitcoin address where you want the funds sent to.

EDIT: I have sent out the e-mail now.

And no the max earning is more than 3 times that amount Smiley
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:12:26 PM

this threat not busy as old times..
i thinks user will bored because of low grow speed Smiley
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:49:04 PM

this threat not busy as old times..
i thinks user will bored because of low grow speed Smiley

It was mainly busy in the old days when mining stopped working. After I fixed it, all the activity with complains disappeared haha.

I am working on 2 things at the moment. The first thing is to increase your Bitcoin earning (and maybe Gold), and the second is for earning Gold. The second option is mainly targetted at new users though.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 02:42:50 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2015, 02:54:13 PM by Salmen

How do you manage to run the site?
Invested their all in Mining?

Update:
If this is a kind of Faucet, why do not you build Faucetbox as a payout?

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:19:56 PM

How do you manage to run the site?
Invested their all in Mining?

Update:
If this is a kind of Faucet, why do not you build Faucetbox as a payout?

I am not investing in mining, I am only investing in advertisement and making the site better for you guys and to attract new members.
Profit is currently generated from advertisement and deposits, but I will expand it later on.

I will be adding FaucetBox and alternatives later on, but I am currently working on a couple of other things.
I want to make sure that there are no critical bugs in the site before I integrate more automatic withdrawal options.
chemlock

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 04:08:22 PM

Site is not working right now Shocked Some kind of update, migration or crash Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: