Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 04:45:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 167963 times)
chupatolas

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:47:37 PM

where i find my contracts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyBitMine

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:49:17 PM

where i find my contracts?

You will be able to track them on CoinSplit.io

However, I have sent you an e-mail requesting some info like your BTC wallet address Smiley
chupatolas

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:01:23 PM

well all set and done love to be part of such project thanks  Grin
amansri

Activity: 14

btc fiture

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:14:38 AM

Hello Bitcoin Community!

I am here to announce the release of the beta version of http://MyBitMine.co

Please not that this game is still in the first stages of public beta testing, and bugs may be present. Please read the ToS prior to playing this game.

Introduction
So what is MyBitMine really? Well, it is a browser based game and Bitcoin faucet at the same time. In short, you control a mine where you actively have to mine for resources. These resources can be used on upgrading your mine, and some resources can be exchanged for Bitcoins. At this moment, only gold can be exchanged to Bitcoin, but upgrading your account will enable you to sell the rest of your resources to other members in exchange for Gold & Bitcoin.

The game is rather simple. You complete a captcha in order to be actively mining. In turn, you will receive resources every minute. These resources can then be used to upgrade your mine further so you earn even more resources, or even extend the time before you have to be actively mining again. Here are a few of the upgrades you can recieve:

Workers & Ores
Workers and gold ores both enable you to earn more gold. Iron, Coal & Gem ores allow you to earn these resources.

Pickaxe, Equipment & Chambers
The Pickaxe enables you to earn 2% more gold with each upgrade, while the Equipment gives you 10% more time between captcha entries. The Chamber gives you an additional 5 minutes of mining time.

Beta test huh?
Yes this game is still very young and undergoing development, but you will be able to help form the future of the game by participating in this test period. The best part is: You will still be able to withdraw your earnings!

So what does it mean that this game is in beta? Well, it means that new features are being added and that I accept your suggestions for new features. At this moment, it also means that withdrawals are handled manually - but automatic payout methods will be enabled later in the development.

You might also notice that the site looks unfinished - like the web design is rather simple, and the images are simply just horrible. And that could not be more true. If you read below, you will find out how you are able to help getting this game to be the best that it can be!

During this beta test, all communication will happen on this thread. So please post below in case you have any questions or concerns regarding this game.

How you can help making this game a reality
There are a ton of ways in which you can help make this game happen! I encourage you to check out our contact page for more details, but I will describe a few ways here.
http://mybitmine.co/contact.php

1. Play the game!
You are helping by simply playing the game. The data that is collected from you playing the game and your progress will be used in order to fine tune details for the game.

2. Provide feedback.
It would be a great help if you can provide some feedback. Maybe you notice a bug, have a great idea for some new features or you have anything at all to say. You are able to help shape the nature of this game! Simply post your thoughts below and they will be seriously considered.

3. Help us design the website.
As you quickly will notice, the site design is not very modern. And all the images are very simple. You can help us design images and even create a new front end design. You will of course receive a special listing with your name & website on a special credits page. That would be a huge help in getting this game up and running properly!

Updates
10/16/14
Initial launch of the public alpha release of this game.

10/18/14
Completely redesigned the websites. Still looking for someone more skilled than I am to come along.
Improved the score system to make it more even.

10/21/14
Updated the exchange page to include dropdown menues instead of buttons.
Upgraded the mechanics behind the upgrade page and the exchange page to show upgrades and exchanges immediately on your balances.

11/16/14
Winners have been found!
Congratulations to the top 10 players who won the prizes in the alpha test. I will e-mail everyone to discuss their prize.
Thank you everyone who participated in the alpha testing. The beta will soon be released.

11/18/14
The initial launch of the public beta test of this game.
- Referral system is active.
- You can request payouts.
- Boosts have been added.
- Price of upgrades greatly reduced.
- New Premium Miner membership enabled.
- You can no longer buy resources with Bitcoin - instead you will exchange it in the upcoming Market.
- Enabled option to purchase some upgrades with Bitcoin.

11/21/14
Updated the referral page to also show how much gold you earned from each referrral. Referrals are now order by the amount of gold they earned, instead of their last active mining session.

11/25/14
Changed servers so the site should run more smoothly now. E-mails should also end up in the main inbox instead of spam folder, and the problem with deliverability has been solved. I apologize for the down time and account resets.

11/27/14
I deleted all non-activated accounts. Will do this every month to spare the server resources.
I also handled all accounts who were abusing the referral system.
And lastly, added the new text from maxpaynezzz to the main page with your mines.

11/28/14
Fixed an issue where users did not receive gold regularly after last update.
Changed a few things with the registration script.

12/04/14
An image of the mine has been donated by Dev Praks. Thank you very much, Dev!
http://www.devpraks.com

12/07/14
- The Market is finally live!
Premium Miners are able to sell their resources here, while everyone is able to make purchases.
The market accepts both Gold & Bitcoin.
- Captcha has been upgraded to version 2.0.

12/10/14
- The referral page now displays 2 banners you are free to use for referring new members.
- The contest page now shows when the contest will end.

12/11/14
- Added three faucet rotators as a test to see if users will like it.
- TheWildOne donated an image and it has been put on. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=402178

12/13/14
- Fixed a few issues with the captcha. It should work a lot better now.
- Updated the Credits page to reflect the donation by TheWildOne.
- Change BottingCenter name to SocialCoinWallet according to their rebranding.
- Made the captcha input field a little more visible.

12/18/14
- Enabled automatic payouts to SocialCoinWallet accounts. Minimum withdrawal amount is 100 satoshi (1 bit)
- Extended the referral contest to include top 20 players.
- The referral page now only shows activated accounts.
- The images on the site has been updated.
- The price of Premium Miner has been reduced.
- The resource prices of upgrades have been reduced by 20%.

01/22/15
- Enabled "Remember me" by default.
- Added ads to the Market.
- Introduced The Sketchy Investment Bank.

01/25/15
- Added new background to make it feel more game-like.
- Changed timer for The Sketchy Investment bank from 24 hours to 8 hours.
- Introduced The Sketchy Stock Market.

02/06/15
- Updated the layout
- Added server time to every page (footer)
- Added history of last round in the Sketchy Investments.
- Hopefully made a fix for the problem where sometimes mining doesn't work.

02/07/15
- Added The Great Wilderness.

02/19/15
- Added member list
- Added user profiles
- New referral banners
- Option to resend activation e-mail
- Tables now only show 20 entries
- Added option to buy contracts

hello there...i had upgrade to premium member why must i need to solve capcha...i read that for the premium member no need to to solve captcha....... username :amanku so please fix the prob

trust me and i trust u
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 06:39:02 AM

Where do your read premium no need to solve capthca ? Premium also still need

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:40:36 AM

That was such a long quote... There is nothing about no captcha for premium miners. Need to read with understanding.
Belash

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:50:57 AM

Привет Bitcoin сообщества! Я здесь, чтобы объявить о выпуске бета-версии http://MyBitMine.co пожалуйста, не, что эта игра все еще находится в первой стадии публичного бета-тестирования и возможны глюки. Пожалуйста, прочитайте Условия использования, прежде чем играть в эту игру. Введение так в чем MyBitMine на самом деле? Ну, это браузерная игра, Bitcoin и кран одновременно. Короче, вы управляете шахты, где вы активно добывать ресурсы. Эти ресурсы могут быть использованы на обновление вашей шахте, и некоторые ресурсы можно обменять на Биткоины. В этот момент, только золото можно обменять на Bitcoin, но обновление Вашего аккаунта позволит вам продавать остальные ваши ресурсы другим членам в обмен на золото и Bitcoin. Игра довольно проста. Вы полный captcha для того, чтобы быть активно интеллектуального анализа данных. В свою очередь, вы будете получать ресурсы, каждую минуту. Эти ресурсы могут быть использованы для обновления вашего шахты дальше, так вы заработаете еще больше ресурсов, или даже продлить время, прежде чем вы должны быть активно mining снова. Вот некоторые обновления, которые вы можете получить: работников и руд работников и золотых руд позволяют заработать больше золота. Железо, уголь & Gem руд позволит вам зарабатывать эти ресурсы. Кирка, оборудования и камер Кирка позволяет Вам заработать 2% больше золота с каждого обновления, в то время как оборудование дает вам 10% больше времени между captcha записи. Палата дает вам дополнительные 5 минут горно времени. бета-тест, да? да эта игра еще очень молодая и в стадии развития, но вы сможете помочь сформировать будущее игры, участвуя в этом тестовый период. Самая лучшая часть: Вы по-прежнему сможете вывести ваш заработок! Так что это значит что эта игра находится в бета-версии? Ну, это означает, что новые функции добавляются, и что я принимаю Ваши предложения для новых функций. В этот момент, это также означает, что снятие средств обрабатываются вручную - но автоматические выплаты методов будет включен позднее в развитии. Можно также заметить, что сайт выглядит незавершенной, как и веб-дизайн довольно простой, и изображения просто ужасное. И что не может быть более истинной. Если вы читали ниже, Вы узнаете, как вы сможете помочь получить эту игру, чтобы быть лучшим, что это может быть! Во время этого бета-теста, все общение будет происходить на этот поток. Поэтому, пожалуйста, пост ниже в случае, если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы или опасения относительно этой игры. как вы можете помочь сделать игру реальностью есть тонна способов, с помощью которых вы можете помочь сделать эту игру случиться! Я призываю вас, чтобы проверить нашу страницу контакта для более подробной информации, но я опишу несколько способов, здесь. http://mybitmine.co/contact.php 1. Играть в игру! Вы помогаете, просто играя в игру. Данные, собранные из вас играет в игру, и ваш прогресс будет использоваться для точной настройки деталей для игры. 2. Обеспечить обратную связь. Было бы большой помощью, если вы можете обеспечить обратную связь. Может быть, вы заметили баг, есть отличная идея для некоторых новых функций или у вас есть что-нибудь сказать. Вы в состоянии помочь в определении характера этой игры! Просто разместите свои мысли ниже, и они будут серьезно рассмотрены. 3. Помогите нам дизайн сайта. Как вы быстро заметите, дизайн сайта не очень современный. И все образы очень простые. Вы можете помочь нам дизайн изображения и даже создать новый фронт-энд дизайн. Вы получите специальный листинг ваше имя и веб-сайт на специальные кредиты странице. Это будет огромной помощью в получении этой игре и работает правильно! обновлений 10/16/14 первоначальный запуск публичной Альфа-версии этой игры. 10/18/14 полностью переработан веб-сайтов. Все еще ищу кого-то более опытного, чем я пришел. Улучшенная система очков, чтобы сделать его более ровным. 10/21/14 Обновлено валюты страницы есть выпадающее меню вместо кнопок. Обновлена механика за обновление страниц и обмена страницу, чтобы посмотреть обновления и биржах сразу на весы. 11/16/14 победители были найдены! Поздравляем топ-10 игроков, которые выиграли призы в Альфа-тест. Я e-mail, чтобы все обсудить свой приз. Спасибо всем, кто участвовал в Альфа-тестировании. Бета в скором времени будет выпущен. 11/18/14 при первом запуске публичной бета-тест этой игры. - Реферальная система является активной. - Вы можете потребовать выплаты. - Повышает кафельной плитки. - Стоимость модернизации значительно снижается. - Новая Премиум-Шахтер членство включено. - Вы можете больше не покупать ресурсы с Bitcoin - вместо этого вы можете обменять его на предстоящих рынке. - Включена возможность приобрести некоторые обновления с Bitcoin. 11/21/14 обновил реферальные страницы также посмотреть сколько золота вы заработали с каждого referrral. Рефералов теперь заказ суммой золота, которые они заработали, вместо того, чтобы их последнего активного интеллектуального анализа данных сессии. 11/25/14 Изменено серверов, поэтому сайт должен работать более плавно. Электронные письма следует, в итоге в главной папке "входящие" вместо папки "спам", и проблема доставки решена. Я прошу прощения за время простоя и сброс счета. 11/27/14 я удалил все не активированные аккаунты. Будем делать это каждый месяц экономить ресурсы сервера. Я также обработал все счета, которые злоупотребляли реферальная система. И, наконец, добавил новый текст от maxpaynezzz на главную страницу с ваших рудников. 11/28/14 Исправлена проблема, при которой пользователи не получают золото регулярно после последнего обновления. Изменил кое-что с регистрацией сценарий. 12/04/14 образ шахте был пожертвован Dev Praks. Спасибо большое, Dev! http://www.devpraks.com 12/07/14 - рынок, наконец, жить! Премиум шахтеры могут продавать свои ресурсы, а здесь все в состоянии делать покупки. Рынок принимает как золото & Bitcoin. - Captcha был обновлен до версии 2.0. 12/10/14 - реферал странице теперь отображаются 2 баннеров вы можете использовать для привлечения новых членов. - Конкурс странице теперь отображается, когда конкурс закончится. 12/11/14 - добавлены три кран ротаторы, как тест, чтобы увидеть, если пользователям понравится. - TheWildOne пожертвовал изображения и поставлен он был на. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=402178 12/13/14 - Исправлены некоторые проблемы с капчей. Он должен работать гораздо лучше. - Обновленные кредиты странице, чтобы отразить пожертвование TheWildOne. - Изменение BottingCenter имя SocialCoinWallet по их ребрендингу. - Сделал поле ввода капчи чуть более заметны. 12/18/14 с поддержкой автоматической выплаты SocialCoinWallet счетов. Минимальная сумма для вывода составляет 100 сатоши (1 бит) - Расширенной реферальной конкурса для включения в ТОП-20 игроков. - Реферал-страницы теперь отображаются только активированные аккаунты. - Фотографии на сайте был обновлен. - Цена "Премиум " Шахтер", был уменьшен. - Цены на ресурсы модернизации были уменьшены на 20%. 01/22/15 с поддержкой "Запомнить меня" по умолчанию. - Добавили объявления к рынку. - Представил Схематичный Инвестиционный Банк. 01/25/15 - добавлен новый фон, чтобы сделать его чувствовать себя более игровой. - Изменен Таймер для Эскизной инвестиционного банка от 24 часов до 8 часов. - Представил Схематичный Фондовом Рынке. 02/06/15 - обновлен макет - Добавлен сервер времени для каждой страницы (Нижний колонтитул) - Добавлена история последнем туре в Эскизной инвестиций. - Надеюсь, сделал исправление, устраняющее проблему, в котором иногда добыча не работает. 02/07/15 - Добавлена Великой пустыне. 02/19/15 - Добавлен список членов добавлены профили пользователей - новое направление баннеры - возможность повторной активации e-mail - таблицы теперь показывают только 20 записей - Добавлена опция, чтобы купить контракты
MyBitMine

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:13:07 AM

Hey fildza. I think you misunderstood something.

Here is what it says about captcha for Premium Miner:
Code:
5. Easier captcha

Premium Miners will get an easier captcha to complete (the old one from the earlier Beta days), which is both faster and more simple to complete. No more watching a video while waiting for the captcha to appear. You will get the captcha shown instantly, and it is as easy to complete as playing a game!
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 933

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:07:51 PM

Why is the site slow?
Please fix this.
dr1980m

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 09:20:03 PM

Why is the site slow?
Please fix this.

it's normal for me
i think check your system..

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 05:48:16 AM

Code:
5. Easier captcha

Premium Miners will get an easier captcha to complete (the old one from the earlier Beta days), which is both faster and more simple to complete. No more watching a video while waiting for the captcha to appear. You will get the captcha shown instantly, and it is as easy to complete as playing a game!
Not me. I talk about people above me. I never see any note about that. Where did he read

hello there...i had upgrade to premium member why must i need to solve capcha...i read that for the premium member no need to to solve captcha....... username :amanku so please fix the prob

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
MyBitMine

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:42:12 AM

Code:
5. Easier captcha

Not me. I talk about people above me. I never see any note about that. Where did he read

Oh yea that's my mistake. I meant to quote Amansri
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:55:32 PM

@MyBitMine

I love the member list! Cheesy
Also mostly for the reason that I'm the best earning member so far (a)

Hoping soon to reach +100 gold a min! Cheesy
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:20:08 PM

new captcha's are better than old ones
it's easier then others
i like it Smiley

i agree even though tired of same add lol

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Bitcoinfan82

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:19:10 PM

I have bought 10 contract but I don't understand what I have to do now.
There is an online wallet where the earning will go ?
EverBad

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:36:31 AM

is 98 gold per minute the maximum at the moment?
bitcoin1985

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:07:21 AM

yes. check the member section
MyBitMine

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 10:37:15 AM

I have bought 10 contract but I don't understand what I have to do now.
There is an online wallet where the earning will go ?

As described in the contract page, I will send you an e-mail requesting a Bitcoin address where you want the funds sent to.

EDIT: I have sent out the e-mail now.

And no the max earning is more than 3 times that amount Smiley
dr1980m

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:12:26 PM

this threat not busy as old times..
i thinks user will bored because of low grow speed Smiley

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
MyBitMine

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:49:04 PM

this threat not busy as old times..
i thinks user will bored because of low grow speed Smiley

It was mainly busy in the old days when mining stopped working. After I fixed it, all the activity with complains disappeared haha.

I am working on 2 things at the moment. The first thing is to increase your Bitcoin earning (and maybe Gold), and the second is for earning Gold. The second option is mainly targetted at new users though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.