Hello Bitcoin Community!
I am here to announce the release of the beta version of http://MyBitMine.coPlease not that this game is still in the first stages of public beta testing, and bugs may be present. Please read the ToS prior to playing this game.Introduction
So what is MyBitMine really? Well, it is a browser based game and Bitcoin faucet at the same time. In short, you control a mine where you actively have to mine for resources. These resources can be used on upgrading your mine, and some resources can be exchanged for Bitcoins. At this moment, only gold can be exchanged to Bitcoin, but upgrading your account will enable you to sell the rest of your resources to other members in exchange for Gold & Bitcoin.
The game is rather simple. You complete a captcha in order to be actively mining. In turn, you will receive resources every minute. These resources can then be used to upgrade your mine further so you earn even more resources, or even extend the time before you have to be actively mining again. Here are a few of the upgrades you can recieve:Workers & Ores
Workers and gold ores both enable you to earn more gold. Iron, Coal & Gem ores allow you to earn these resources.Pickaxe, Equipment & Chambers
The Pickaxe enables you to earn 2% more gold with each upgrade, while the Equipment gives you 10% more time between captcha entries. The Chamber gives you an additional 5 minutes of mining time.Beta test huh?
Yes this game is still very young and undergoing development, but you will be able to help form the future of the game by participating in this test period. The best part is: You will still be able to withdraw your earnings!
So what does it mean that this game is in beta? Well, it means that new features are being added and that I accept your suggestions for new features. At this moment, it also means that withdrawals are handled manually - but automatic payout methods will be enabled later in the development.
You might also notice that the site looks unfinished - like the web design is rather simple, and the images are simply just horrible. And that could not be more true. If you read below, you will find out how you are able to help getting this game to be the best that it can be!
During this beta test, all communication will happen on this thread. So please post below in case you have any questions or concerns regarding this game.How you can help making this game a reality
There are a ton of ways in which you can help make this game happen! I encourage you to check out our contact page for more details, but I will describe a few ways here.http://mybitmine.co/contact.php
1. Play the game!
You are helping by simply playing the game. The data that is collected from you playing the game and your progress will be used in order to fine tune details for the game.
2. Provide feedback.
It would be a great help if you can provide some feedback. Maybe you notice a bug, have a great idea for some new features or you have anything at all to say. You are able to help shape the nature of this game! Simply post your thoughts below and they will be seriously considered.
3. Help us design the website.
As you quickly will notice, the site design is not very modern. And all the images are very simple. You can help us design images and even create a new front end design. You will of course receive a special listing with your name & website on a special credits page. That would be a huge help in getting this game up and running properly!Updates10/16/14
Initial launch of the public alpha release of this game.10/18/14
Completely redesigned the websites. Still looking for someone more skilled than I am to come along.
Improved the score system to make it more even.10/21/14
Updated the exchange page to include dropdown menues instead of buttons.
Upgraded the mechanics behind the upgrade page and the exchange page to show upgrades and exchanges immediately on your balances.11/16/14
Winners have been found!
Congratulations to the top 10 players who won the prizes in the alpha test. I will e-mail everyone to discuss their prize.
Thank you everyone who participated in the alpha testing. The beta will soon be released.11/18/14
The initial launch of the public beta test of this game.
- Referral system is active.
- You can request payouts.
- Boosts have been added.
- Price of upgrades greatly reduced.
- New Premium Miner membership enabled.
- You can no longer buy resources with Bitcoin - instead you will exchange it in the upcoming Market.
- Enabled option to purchase some upgrades with Bitcoin.11/21/14
Updated the referral page to also show how much gold you earned from each referrral. Referrals are now order by the amount of gold they earned, instead of their last active mining session.11/25/14
Changed servers so the site should run more smoothly now. E-mails should also end up in the main inbox instead of spam folder, and the problem with deliverability has been solved. I apologize for the down time and account resets.11/27/14
I deleted all non-activated accounts. Will do this every month to spare the server resources.
I also handled all accounts who were abusing the referral system.
And lastly, added the new text from maxpaynezzz to the main page with your mines.11/28/14
Fixed an issue where users did not receive gold regularly after last update.
Changed a few things with the registration script.12/04/14
An image of the mine has been donated by Dev Praks. Thank you very much, Dev!http://www.devpraks.com12/07/14
- The Market is finally live!
Premium Miners are able to sell their resources here, while everyone is able to make purchases.
The market accepts both Gold & Bitcoin.
- Captcha has been upgraded to version 2.0.12/10/14
- The referral page now displays 2 banners you are free to use for referring new members.
- The contest page now shows when the contest will end.12/11/14
- Added three faucet rotators as a test to see if users will like it.
- TheWildOne donated an image and it has been put on. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=40217812/13/14
- Fixed a few issues with the captcha. It should work a lot better now.
- Updated the Credits page to reflect the donation by TheWildOne.
- Change BottingCenter name to SocialCoinWallet according to their rebranding.
- Made the captcha input field a little more visible.12/18/14
- Enabled automatic payouts to SocialCoinWallet accounts. Minimum withdrawal amount is 100 satoshi (1 bit)
- Extended the referral contest to include top 20 players.
- The referral page now only shows activated accounts.
- The images on the site has been updated.
- The price of Premium Miner has been reduced.
- The resource prices of upgrades have been reduced by 20%.01/22/15
- Enabled "Remember me" by default.
- Added ads to the Market.
- Introduced The Sketchy Investment Bank.01/25/15
- Added new background to make it feel more game-like.
- Changed timer for The Sketchy Investment bank from 24 hours to 8 hours.
- Introduced The Sketchy Stock Market.02/06/15
- Updated the layout
- Added server time to every page (footer)
- Added history of last round in the Sketchy Investments.
- Hopefully made a fix for the problem where sometimes mining doesn't work.02/07/15
- Added The Great Wilderness.02/19/15
- Added member list
- Added user profiles
- New referral banners
- Option to resend activation e-mail
- Tables now only show 20 entries
- Added option to buy contracts
hello there...i had upgrade to premium member why must i need to solve capcha...i read that for the premium member no need to to solve captcha....... username :amanku so please fix the prob